Trayvon Martin Case: Ben Kruidbos, Fired Employee, Sues Florida Prosecutor

Aug 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Switched

JUNE 6: Ben Kruidbos, an IT worker from the state attorney's office, testifies during a hearing for George Zimmerman, the accused shooter in the death of Trayvon Martin, in Seminole circuit court June 6, 2013 in Sanford, Florida.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

It's not over.
kraker

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

lol i hope he wins. and it sounds like he will. seems to me that angela corey makes the rules as she pleases.maybe this will call attention to all of her dirty dealings.
DA Stupidity

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/08/0...

I say Kudos to Ben Kruidbos. Here’s an actual copy of his lawsuit filed against Angela Corey, State Atty, for wrongfully termination. Its going to be quite interesting for follow this case. Everyone should thank Ben Kruidbos for his personal empowerment for needing to see to it that Zimmerman‘s attys got info (State evidence) that he felt they were not receiving from the State Atty’s office, regarding Trayvon Martin‘s cell phone info. This info was uncovered only because the defense attys. insisted the phone surely had info they could use. The State spent a lot of money to uncover the info, yet was holding back on much of the info from getting to the defense attys.

Reasonably, it could not be a good time for Ben Kruidbos these days, but he will go down in history for preserving a bit of honesty in our court system that does appear to have been going in the wrong direction for all the wrong reasons by those in control.
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Bumped for more responses.
Smar Tass

Grasonville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Wintergirl wrote:
Bumped for more responses.
He should be able to rake the overzealous prosecutor over the coals; may he bankrupt him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min woodtick57 1,033,009
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 43 min BREND 478,214
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 56 min Sami 95,795
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 1 hr nope 1,788
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 1 hr eggs 2,626
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 42,951
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 4 hr Princess Hey 8,925
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 12 hr LizW 17,327
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE