Trayvon Martin Case: Ben Kruidbos, Fired Employee, Sues Florida Prosecutor

There are 5 comments on the Switched story from Aug 3, 2013, titled Trayvon Martin Case: Ben Kruidbos, Fired Employee, Sues Florida Prosecutor. In it, Switched reports that:

JUNE 6: Ben Kruidbos, an IT worker from the state attorney's office, testifies during a hearing for George Zimmerman, the accused shooter in the death of Trayvon Martin, in Seminole circuit court June 6, 2013 in Sanford, Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Switched.

Wintergirl

Spring, TX

#1 Aug 3, 2013
It's not over.
kraker

United States

#2 Aug 3, 2013
lol i hope he wins. and it sounds like he will. seems to me that angela corey makes the rules as she pleases.maybe this will call attention to all of her dirty dealings.
DA Stupidity

Mcminnville, TN

#3 Aug 3, 2013
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/08/0...

I say Kudos to Ben Kruidbos. Here’s an actual copy of his lawsuit filed against Angela Corey, State Atty, for wrongfully termination. Its going to be quite interesting for follow this case. Everyone should thank Ben Kruidbos for his personal empowerment for needing to see to it that Zimmerman‘s attys got info (State evidence) that he felt they were not receiving from the State Atty’s office, regarding Trayvon Martin‘s cell phone info. This info was uncovered only because the defense attys. insisted the phone surely had info they could use. The State spent a lot of money to uncover the info, yet was holding back on much of the info from getting to the defense attys.

Reasonably, it could not be a good time for Ben Kruidbos these days, but he will go down in history for preserving a bit of honesty in our court system that does appear to have been going in the wrong direction for all the wrong reasons by those in control.
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

#4 Aug 3, 2013
Bumped for more responses.
Smar Tass

Stevensville, MD

#5 Aug 4, 2013
Wintergirl wrote:
Bumped for more responses.
He should be able to rake the overzealous prosecutor over the coals; may he bankrupt him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 27 min bunner 496,936
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min sonicfilter 1,224,536
News Orlando International gets second flight to Cuba 1 hr The Magnificent L... 1
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr LizW 71,751
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr LizW 18,124
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr jimi-yank 53,065
News Fast chat: Freddie Highmore (Feb '08) 5 hr Harsh Patil 475
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]