What happened to Orlando?. It's dirty...

What happened to Orlando?. It's dirty and ghetto.

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Bye bye

United States

#1 May 21, 2017
I lived in Orlando most of my life. It was my home and stomping grounds From the early 80s to about 2006. then I left to go south gulf coast near fort Myers for while. Not any longer happy in Floriduh. Now I'm in Texas and it's great here. It's a Constitution state Texas. You actually have rights in Texas. Floriduh is a police State and it feel like you have no rights between all the HOAs and island politics and county codes and rules to open a business. FL just has it's hands in everything and it's hands out.. always new pine hills and O.B.T and silver Star area was always ghetto and dangerous but I had few friends in the 80s in that area. But E 50 and Winter Park and casselberry area was so nice. But now everything so bad and dirty. It's like not even same town. And All the good business are gone. It's dirty gang infested now. And I'm not impressed with that over pass they built in the intersection of 50 and 436. Most of Central​ Floriduh went into the crapper. It seems​ like the area got just as bad like west colonial 50 area and Puerto Rico combined. Just to crap up almost all of central Florida area. Regardless of how people feel about what I said. This is the dam truth.
FiredFromJobTrus ses

Wildwood, FL

#2 May 24, 2017
how much further can it sink into the raw shit and sewage it's become
Orlandosucks

Orlando, FL

#3 Feb 15, 2018
Bye bye wrote:
I lived in Orlando most of my life. It was my home and stomping grounds From the early 80s to about 2006. then I left to go south gulf coast near fort Myers for while. Not any longer happy in Floriduh. Now I'm in Texas and it's great here. It's a Constitution state Texas. You actually have rights in Texas. Floriduh is a police State and it feel like you have no rights between all the HOAs and island politics and county codes and rules to open a business. FL just has it's hands in everything and it's hands out.. always new pine hills and O.B.T and silver Star area was always ghetto and dangerous but I had few friends in the 80s in that area. But E 50 and Winter Park and casselberry area was so nice. But now everything so bad and dirty. It's like not even same town. And All the good business are gone. It's dirty gang infested now. And I'm not impressed with that over pass they built in the intersection of 50 and 436. Most of Central​ Floriduh went into the crapper. It seems​ like the area got just as bad like west colonial 50 area and Puerto Rico combined. Just to crap up almost all of central Florida area. Regardless of how people feel about what I said. This is the dam truth.
Hi. Orange county is horrible. The school sysytem is bad, the health care is bad, the crime is getting closet to the neighborhood, less people speak English, no one goes outside. I was a teacher here and resigned. The incompetence is shocking! Former boss/principal in jail for sending kids innapropriate images.Trying a 3rd school for my daughter. If it doesn't work out I am putting my house up for sale and getting out of this hell hole by summer. Se3ms Florida in general sucks. Wish me luck and stay away fron orange co. I know it's not gonna work out. Sighhh
Ghetto country

Dallas, TX

#4 Jun 5, 2018
Let me say it is just not Orlando but most of the country. The schools are terrible and even small towns are being over ran with illegal non speaking people. The country is going to be a 3rd world country if the Democrats take control again. Don't want to get political but their open border policies and bringing people in well go to Mexico and look around or to any other Central Am. country.
Shannon

Boynton Beach, FL

#5 Jun 8, 2018
Thats why were are NOT vacationing in Orlando this year....or any other year! Crime, drugs, prostitutes, robberies,rapes, muggings shootings, diseased sleazy bars...etc.... also highest rate of sexual predators! Its a damned shame! And they keep raising their rates for park admissions, hotels and food. Keeping even MORE PEOPLE away....all that money for practically nothing...except danger.
yours

Miami, FL

#7 Jun 10, 2018
?
Truck

Mooresville, NC

#8 Jun 11, 2018
To many outsiders, has made Florida a shit hole!!
PleaseGoSlower

Wildwood, FL

#9 Jun 17, 2018
wall to wall welfare beaners

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min flack 1,831,851
Lyft is hiring 1 hr Gutsy and Meth Head 2
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr T-REX 522,564
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Like DC 64,977
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 15 hr LosAngeles2Florida 1,360
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 23 hr zazz 98,753
News Allegiant Air adds more low-cost flights (Dec '13) 23 hr Guestme 7

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages