___Justice For Caylee___Cont.
_Learsi

Spring, TX

#26698 Apr 7, 2015
zazz wrote:
Pouring a triple Crown for My Lisa lady.
I just had a tiny break in between places to be. If I read much more of this board, I'd need one too.
Make mine a single. I am a lightweight.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26699 Apr 7, 2015
Places to be? You mean the hundreds of threads you start that no one posts in? Or do you mean disrupting existing threads with your rude remarks?

Please don't let us keep you.

I'm still laughing at you because you think a 5 year old video is "current" and the woman involved who has been in prison for years can get out on bail. Now that's funny.
Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#26700 Apr 7, 2015
I see Sybil is at it again. With all her different screen names and babbling inane comments, 20hrs a day, I'm surprised she doesn't have carpal tunnel. Wonder if the mental hospital in Spring TX knows she isn't taking her bi-polar meds?
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26701 Apr 10, 2015
zazz wrote:
Places to be? You mean the hundreds of threads you start that no one posts in? Or do you mean disrupting existing threads with your rude remarks?
I'm still laughing at you because you think a 5 year old video is "current" and the woman involved who has been in prison for years can get out on bail. Now that's funny.
Zazz,hey woman,it's good to see you post over here.Got done reading a book about the Long island serial killer,pretty good read.Speaking of serial killers,like Robert Durst recentaly should have been locked up years ago when his first wife went missing.Talk about crazy,that dude or in his case,the woman wanna be has more pychsco problems than anything.He's like pyhscopathic and schizophrenic together.I defenialy agree he has murdered more people than what has been reported that anyone knows of.He should have been stopped years ago,that's the sad part.I think if they look again hopefully they will find Kathy's body.(It's probably buried) It's almost like he's gotsome sexual problems too,like he wanted to be her.He's crazy and as we can see has been a danger to society,far way too long.He just keeps killing people.Anyway,what's been up with you?? Been missing you and hoping the days are sunny,sliding one over.
_Learsi

Spring, TX

#26702 Apr 11, 2015
zazz wrote:
I have less than zero idea what you are posting about,but then again I don't read most of the drivel surrounding the old case that was resolved in 2011. It's not me thinking anything is current. You must be confused. Maybe someone switched your water for vodka. Post the proof or move along. Then again, never mind because I don't care. At least someone knows about the current case of the NYJB serial killer. Kudos for someone who is up to date. Hint: It's not you.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26705 May 12, 2015
The bitch has some nerve participating in a Mother's Day event.

Lord forgive me, I have evil thoughts about this POS female.

Someone needs to take her to a vet and have her fixed. She's hunting for a wealthy man to knock her up.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26707 May 17, 2015
Lisa, I posted a long message to you about a week ago and it is not here.???????

Hope all is well with you and yours.

You're about to be able to get a lot of sun to counter all those snow days.

How's the koi pond?

How's Lisa?

Level 8

Location hidden

#26708 May 17, 2015
HELL ON EARTH wrote:
I see Sybil is at it again. With all her different screen names and babbling inane comments, 20hrs a day, I'm surprised she doesn't have carpal tunnel. Wonder if the mental hospital in Spring TX knows she isn't taking her bi-polar meds?
I think she sneaks into the nurses station and uses their computer. Surely she's not on the loose.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26709 Jun 24, 2015
zazz wrote:
Someone needs to take her to a vet and have her fixed. She's hunting for a wealthy man to knock her up.
Hi Zazz!! When I saw this,it was sickening just like the verdict.Then again she's a pycshopath.She can participle in a Mother's day race,but couldn't run her butt to the police after she claimed Caylee "supposdley" drowned,because she was so scared?? That event was was for Mom's not Mom's that suffocate their kids to death.guess babykiller didn't get the memo.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26710 Jul 1, 2015
zazz wrote:
Lisa, I posted a long message to you about a week ago and it is not here.???????
Hope all is well with you and yours.
You're about to be able to get a lot of sun to counter all those snow days.
How's the koi pond?
How's Lisa?
Zazz,it seems like topix is a lot slower these days too,"clink,clink",ho ping you're days are sunny also as well.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26711 Jul 9, 2015
zazz wrote:
You know Zazz,I was hoping the New Yorkers would do what the Floridians couldn't and don't do..
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26712 Jul 9, 2015
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she sneaks into the nurses station and uses their computer. Surely she's not on the loose.
Mmm,Loved how old man Mason "pretended" how he didn't know why babykiller,could be in New York or how.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26713 Jul 9, 2015
And also,loved how ahtekiller tried to blame Ahston for Caylee's murder.Hope they sentenced him since he obvoisouly wants to be like another killer.Another.
zazz

Gainesville, FL

#26714 Aug 10, 2015
Yesterday, he 9th was Caylee's birthday. I guess her baby killing mother celebrated her death and not her birth.

After all these years, I still dispise her as much as ever.
zazz

Gainesville, FL

#26715 Aug 10, 2015
Lisa, a great big hello and hug to you. Hope all is well with you and yours.

How's the koi pond?

“Hate on hypocrites”

Since: Aug 14

Los Angeles, CA

#26716 Aug 10, 2015
zazz wrote:
Agree. I feel very sorry for any new baby she would bring in to this world. To Casey it would be a way to remember her daughter n some sick way. Casey should have been executed for killing her baby. Harsh but true.
zazz

Gainesville, FL

#26717 Aug 11, 2015
EXECUTE KID KILLERS wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. I feel very sorry for any new baby she would bring in to this world. To Casey it would be a way to remember her daughter n some sick way. Casey should have been executed for killing her baby. Harsh but true.
I don't think it's harsh. Any woman who can murder her own baby doesn't deserve to live. She should never be allowed to reproduce again. Too bad nothing can be done to prevent it. She's a low life who is looking for a wealthy man dumb enough to be sucked in by her, to impregnate her.

I wonder if Lee allows her around his baby.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26718 Sep 23, 2015
zazz wrote:
Yesterday, he 9th was Caylee's birthday. I guess her baby killing mother celebrated her death and not her birth.
After all these years, I still dispise her as much as ever.
Hi Zazz!! I see where babykiller won on her case agaist the Gonzalez case,the judge ruled against it.(I still need to read the documents on this lateest ruling) Seven years later,Caylee still has no justice and yet it seems like babykiller has all the favors her way.Makes no sense and like I said I have'nt had the time to read the latest ruling but somehow I don't think I'm going to agree with it.I guess it isn't surprising considering she already got away with cold blooded murder as she threw everyone under the bus in Caylee's death and at the trial.Hell.she can probably murder another child and get away with it,Muchaseum and Pychopathic tendesis will be her seconded calling,afterall to her she duped Caylee's murder why not another one.Youknow the missing "doe" girl from Mass.? The one caller the other night compared her to killer Casey and they were right,babykiller's case set a precesndent.Kill a child put them in a plastic bag,and play stupid.You can get away with it.No confession needed or computer searches.Just kill bag and throw anyone under a bus.No babykiller doesn't and never celebrated Caylee's birthday,she was to busy doing other things like stealing and planning her death for two short years before she was caught.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26719 Sep 23, 2015
It's also inconsiderable that with the missing "Doe" case wich they only so far have decided that mom has been accesory after a murder.Like really?? Caylee's law would have put her away for some time,had that law been passed in Massuchuets.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26720 Sep 24, 2015
The Saint wrote:
Watch the Corelle nonbreakable ladies hang on to the other thread for dear life. What is the deal?
Mmm,yeah of coarse you're a lightweight.I usually try to ingnore a smart remark.when I hear one,but see you're not that smart because Corelle doesn't break.but then then again lightweights like you,do.Bye-bye.And remember Corelle has some of the prettiest patterns unlike you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Fitius T Bluster 1,583,204
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 5 hr Frindly 1,176
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Agents of Corruption 63,948
News Be sure to watch WDW Christmas Day Parade (Dec '07) 15 hr Television Engineer 3
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 20 hr zazz 98,481
News Three houses busted in Merritt Island for growi... (May '08) Mon ummm 47
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Sun Murph 73,828

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages