___Justice For Caylee___Cont.
zazz

United States

#26639 Jun 26, 2014
Casey Anthony jurors couldn't agree on motive

Orlando : FL : USA
Jun 23, 2014 at 7:34 PM PDT
BY Chelsea Hoffman

Casey Anthony is still living freely and happily among the public after being acquitted in the murder of her daughter. If you're among the many who are still angered by this fact, then you're about to be infuriated. This report shares that the jurors in the high profile case that allowed a possible murderer to walk free couldn't seem to figure out what spelled out in front of them.

The state of Florida certainly didn't pick an A-Team when it came to choosing jurors for this trial. These people were so worthless that they couldn't even figure out and agree upon a motive -- a motive that was all but obvious to the rest of the world that watched this case. These jurors saw before them a pathological liar who got pregnant at a young age, who refused to reveal the father's identity, who did not want to go through with the pregnancy but did anyway, who felt like she was competing for attention from her parents with her own daughter, who refused to report the child missing for an entire month while she partied and had a wonderful time as if she never had a child at all. The jurors had a hard time with figuring out the motive behind Caylee Marie Anthony's murder. These jurors failed Caylee Anthony and failed the entire system because they were dense. The motive couldn't have been more clear if it had been tied up with a pretty bow and presented to them.

What do you think of this latest revelation? Certainly Casey Anthony herself couldn't be happier.

http://conservativepost.com/what-trey-gowdy-j...
zazz

United States

#26640 Jun 26, 2014
Perry is such a piss poor judge. He let Bozo run wild in the courtroom and never sanctioned him. He refused to allow proper time for jury selection, resulting in 12 brain dead nitwits finding her not guilty. I could go on but I don't want to get worked up this time of night.

Suffice it to say, there ain't no justice sometimes. I'm awaiting the day Karma bites her ugly black poxed ass.
zazz

Hernando, FL

#26641 Jun 29, 2014
zazz

Hernando, FL

#26642 Jun 29, 2014
Sick of the whole family

Longwood, FL

#26644 Jun 29, 2014
Did you all know there is a form on the IRS website where you can report abuse of a non-profit? You can even remain anonymous. I think we all know the slum Anthony's profited off of the death of Caylee, by hundreds of thousands of dollars. I bet Casey received some of that money too, considering the sicko grandparents defended her. I hope and pray someone files that form and is not afraid to like I am.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26650 Jun 29, 2014
zazz wrote:
Li Lisa. Nice to see you. Hope all is well with you and yours.
Are you having crazy weather up there? It's been badd here. A weird winter and now a spring that has swung from cold to hot and back again numerous times.
Having a thunderstorm right now. So LOUD, I hate it.
Clink clink.
Hi Zazz!! It seems like I haven't talked to you in forever.I hope you have been having a happy summer,"clink,clink!! " Been at the beach yet? I've got you're favorite sliding on up!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26651 Jun 29, 2014
zazz wrote:
Casey Anthony jurors couldn't agree on motive
Orlando : FL : USA
Jun 23, 2014 at 7:34 PM PDT
BY Chelsea Hoffman
Casey Anthony is still living freely and happily among the public after being acquitted in the murder of her daughter. If you're among the many who are still angered by this fact, then you're about to be infuriated. This report shares that the jurors in the high profile case that allowed a possible murderer to walk free couldn't seem to figure out what spelled out in front of them.
The state of Florida certainly didn't pick an A-Team when it came to choosing jurors for this trial. These people were so worthless that they couldn't even figure out and agree upon a motive -- a motive that was all but obvious to the rest of the world that watched this case. These jurors saw before them a pathological liar who got pregnant at a young age, who refused to reveal the father's identity, who did not want to go through with the pregnancy but did anyway, who felt like she was competing for attention from her parents with her own daughter, who refused to report the child missing for an entire month while she partied and had a wonderful time as if she never had a child at all. The jurors had a hard time with figuring out the motive behind Caylee Marie Anthony's murder. These jurors failed Caylee Anthony and failed the entire system because they were dense. The motive couldn't have been more clear if it had been tied up with a pretty bow and presented to them.
What do you think of this latest revelation? Certainly Casey Anthony herself couldn't be happier.
http://conservativepost.com/what-trey-gowdy-j...
Thank you for the link Zazz.Simply put babykiller is as pychscopathic as they come.That would be one motive,Her second motive was cock,she kills Caylee then what does she do? She goes out with Tony.spends the night.I think she was happy watching herself suffocate Caylee.She's goes on trial,what does she blame,another cock for her actions.Remember she was asked earlier on by police,"do you want to be remembered as a monster,or somebody was has made a mistake by accident"? I'm pretty sure that was the excact question,I could be off a little.Anyway,I forget her excact answer,she simple doesn't care.Pychopaths can't.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26652 Jun 29, 2014
That post might get deleted becauseI used one word more than one time.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26653 Jun 29, 2014
Sick of the whole family wrote:
Did you all know there is a form on the IRS website where you can report abuse of a non-profit? You can even remain anonymous. I think we all know the slum Anthony's profited off of the death of Caylee, by hundreds of thousands of dollars. I bet Casey received some of that money too, considering the sicko grandparents defended her. I hope and pray someone files that form and is not afraid to like I am.
You'd think the I.R.S. would have sent her some jail time by now.She still owes them $70,000 dollars plus the intrest by now.She has no intention of paying them back.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26654 Jun 29, 2014
Sick of the whole family wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if the Anthony's claim bankrupsty soon.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26655 Jun 29, 2014
zazz wrote:
Perry is such a piss poor judge. He let Bozo run wild in the courtroom and never sanctioned him. He refused to allow proper time for jury selection, resulting in 12 brain dead nitwits finding her not guilty. I could go on but I don't want to get worked up this time of night.
Suffice it to say, there ain't no justice sometimes. I'm awaiting the day Karma bites her ugly black poxed ass.
Good venting Zazz,you go!!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26656 Jul 1, 2014

Level 8

Location hidden

#26657 Jul 1, 2014
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Casey-Anthony-...

No ZENAIDA case Hearing on Monday, June 30th.
New Motion filed by Casey's attorney, asking for more time.

AGREED Motion to Continue/Reschedule Hearing On JUNE 30, 2014
Filed by David L Schrader on behalf of Defendant Casey Marie Anthony
(Entered: 06/27/2014)

Both sides agree that Casey's attorney Schrader, should have more time before a Hearing on the Motion for Summary Judgment [to throw out the Zenaida case], because Zenaida's attorney Shuker, filed so many pages of Exhibits, which come from the Zenaida civil case before Casey’s current attorney Schrader was representing her, and Schrader needs more time to consult with Casey’s previous criminal [Baez & Mason], and civil counsel [Greene, Ferwerda, etc.] and to prepare for a Hearing.

He will not be ready for the scheduled June 30, 2014 Hearing. Zenaida’s attorneys have agreed to the continuance of the Hearing.

No new date has been set for the Hearing.
nobody

Paradise, CA

#26658 Jul 2, 2014
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>You'd think the I.R.S. would have sent her some jail time by now.She still owes them $70,000 dollars plus the intrest by now.She has no intention of paying them back.
Hi LIZ,I wonder how long it will be before we hear of the IRS going after George and Cynthia Anthony.They defrauded the Government with their bogus donation scams.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26659 Jul 4, 2014
What life is like for Casey Anthony
By Jean Casarez, CNN
updated 11:53 AM EDT, Fri July 4, 2014

(CNN)-- It was three years ago that people across the nation and around the world held their breath.

After a two-month trial, the jury in the Casey Anthony murder trial announced they had arrived at a verdict.

Anthony was found not guilty of first-degree murder and the other most serious charges against her in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter.
Photos: Casey Anthony on trial Photos: Casey Anthony on trial

The nation was first introduced to Casey Anthony in July 2008. The country fell in love with her precious daughter, Caylee, who had gone missing in Orlando, Florida.

A massive missing persons search for the little girl ensued.
Casey Anthony, pictured with Cheney Mason last summer, lives in an undisclosed location in Florida.
Casey Anthony, pictured with Cheney Mason last summer, lives in an undisclosed location in Florida.

Police were suspicious of what Anthony, then 22, was telling them. She lied about her nanny taking the child. She lied about working at Universal Studios.
Lawyer: Casey effectively still in prison

Anthony suddenly became the most hated woman in America.

Snipped...

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/03/justice/casey-a...

Level 8

Location hidden

#26662 Jul 9, 2014
Miami Herald
Posted on Monday, 07.07.14

Casey Anthony judge retiring from Florida bench
The Associated Press

ORLANDO, Fla.-- A Florida judge who gained an international audience while presiding over Casey Anthony's murder trial three years ago said Monday he is retiring after nearly 25 years on the bench.

Chief Judge Belvin Perry of Florida's Ninth Judicial Circuit turned in a letter stating he intended to resign at the end of August. The circuit covers Orange and Osceola counties in metro Orlando.

The 64-year-old Perry presided over Anthony's 2011 murder trial.

Anthony was acquitted of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, following a trial that drew worldwide attention. She was convicted of making false statements to police and got credit for time served.

In an interview last year on NBC's "Today" show, Perry said he thought there was sufficient evidence for a conviction on a first-degree murder charge, even though much of the evidence was circumstantial.

Perry was criticized by Anthony's attorneys for his statements.

Perry started his legal career as a prosecutor in Orlando in 1977. He ran for judge in 1989 and won, becoming the first African-American to be elected to the Ninth Circuit without first being appointed.

At a news conference, Perry said he was looking forward to getting "off the merry go-round" and playing some golf. He said he would work on legal issues that have been important to him on the bench, including those dealing with mental health and guardianship, but he would do it as a private citizen.

"I would like to be remembered for something else other than Casey Anthony, as a hard-working judge," Perry said. "I think I did a lot more than Casey Anthony."

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/07/07/4222760 ...

Level 8

Location hidden

#26663 Jul 10, 2014
Good riddance to bad rubbish. I blame Perry for Casey getting away with murdering a little precious baby, her own baby.

He had me fooled at first.

Letting a baby killer walk erases any good he might have done so he shouldn't blow his own horn too loudly. Me? I think he just has a big mouth. A blow hard and a do nothing.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26664 Jul 10, 2014
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
A great piece by Ms. Hoffman but I disagree with the "living freely and happily" part. Girl cannot possibly be happy and she ain't really free, is she?. While most her age are living life -- starting careers and families -- she's a penniless bum with nothing but lawsuits. For the life of me, I can't imagine anyone normal wanting to be her friend. Blech! How could you NOT be haunted by visions of her bagging and chucking that precious child into the woods?! I can't imagine ever being around someone like that --(((shudders)))!
Those jurors didn't do their job, imo. Poor Caylee.
I'm not sure she's penniless. She wears expensive clothing these days. She used to wear Walmart and Target clothing.

She is so self centered it is pathetic. She is not haunted, IMO. She thinks she's the victim not her poor murdered daughter.

I still think Lee helped her dispose of poor Caylee.

Level 3

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#26665 Jul 10, 2014
zazz wrote:
Good riddance to bad rubbish. I blame Perry for Casey getting away with murdering a little precious baby, her own baby.
He had me fooled at first.
Letting a baby killer walk erases any good he might have done so he shouldn't blow his own horn too loudly. Me? I think he just has a big mouth. A blow hard and a do nothing.
He was a pushover. Jury selection, defense behavior during the trial - totally incompetent judge who was more concerned about scheduling, budgets, accusations of racism and potential appeals than seeing that justice prevailed.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26667 Jul 15, 2014
zazz wrote:
What life is like for Casey Anthony
By Jean Casarez, CNN
updated 11:53 AM EDT, Fri July 4, 2014
(CNN)-- It was three years ago that people across the nation and around the world held their breath.
After a two-month trial, the jury in the Casey Anthony murder trial announced they had arrived at a verdict.
Anthony was found not guilty of first-degree murder and the other most serious charges against her in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter.
Photos: Casey Anthony on trial Photos: Casey Anthony on trial
The nation was first introduced to Casey Anthony in July 2008. The country fell in love with her precious daughter, Caylee, who had gone missing in Orlando, Florida.
A massive missing persons search for the little girl ensued.
Police were suspicious of what Anthony, then 22, was telling them. She lied about her nanny taking the child. She lied about working at Universal Studios.
Lawyer: Casey effectively still in prison
Anthony suddenly became the most hated woman in America.
Snipped...
http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/03/justice/casey-a...
Hi Zazz!! I saw the new sickening picture's of babykiller with Mason.Like hello,what is Ms.Mason not getting? Babykiller is a freaking pysho,look at the picture,it's like she's tryning to be Ms.Mason,way too crazy,they almost look alike.She's going to manupliate that poor lady and try to be a chameleon.As for Mason,please,I guess he doesn't relize how utterly worthless how he sounds when he claims babykiller," can't go to a beauty parlor,or shopping".Please!! That babykiller has never gone to a beauty parlorin her life.Should'nt that old fool mean,the babykiller can't go to the tattoo parlor!! Shopping?? Does'nt he really mean she can't go shopping because she hasn't stolen somebody's money yet?? Or better yet I'm sure the babykiiler shops online with his creaditcard.He says,she's a housekeeper and clerk?? She couldn't even raise her own kid or get a job,but she does all this stuff now?? He claims she's at a disclosed location,it looks like to me,she's living with him. Mason is as sick as his client,he's replusive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min JRB 1,547,802
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 39 min Mary NY 513,189
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,843
The Inspirational Millionaire - An Orlando Risi... 15 hr Inspirationalmill... 1
Rising star in the Luxury - High End Market 15 hr Inspirationalmill... 1
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... Wed Frankie Rizzo 1,096
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Wed King George 98,415

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages