___Justice For Caylee___Cont.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26568 Nov 25, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lisa you know a lot more about the Skankel case than I do, for sure.
I'm sure you're right, but we do know someone murdered her that night. If it was the brother I wonder how he feels.

The convicted brother did confess to various people, including his AA group. What do you make of that?
Someone said my texts are not appearing, so I'm reposting them.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26569 Nov 25, 2013
zazz wrote:
George Zimmerman, acquitted in July in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin, was arrested Monday in Seminole County Fla., authorities said.

"He is in custody," Officer Green, with the county sheriff's office told USA TODAY. He said the booking officer handling Zimmerman was still filing his report and he had no additional information.

The Orlando Sentinel reported that Zimmerman was en route to the Seminole County Jail in Sanford, according to Sheriff Don Eslinger. The Sentinel said it was not clear what happened or what crime he's accused of committing.

WESH-TV reported that Zimmerman was accused of domestic violence by a girlfriend in the unincorporated area of Apopka. The station said sheriff's deputies responded to a 911 call, and that several sheriff's office vehicles were at the home.

Zimmerman's new girlfriend lives in the area of Apopka where the arrest took place, the Sentinel reports.

Zimmerman, 30, was a neighborhood watch volunteer in a gated community in Sanford, Fla., when he shot Trayvon, 17, on Feb. 26, 2012. Trayvon was black, Zimmerman is Latino. The shooting of Trayvon, who was unarmed, touched off protests across the nation. Some of the wrath targeted the state's Stand Your Ground statute, although Zimmerman's lawyers opted to rely on a more standard self-defense argument at trial.

Zimmerman has had several involvements with authorities since his acquittal. In September, police were called to the home of his estranged wife's father amid claims of a domestic dispute, but no charges were ever filed. He also has been pulled over three times for minor traffic incidents, twice receiving warnings and once issued a speeding ticket.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26570 Nov 25, 2013
zazz wrote:
Kennedy cousin poised for freedom in 1975 killing
Fred Beckham / AP

Michael Skakel (right) could learn today if he will be released from prison pending a new trial in the 1975 killing of a teen neighbor.

By John Christoffersen, The Associated Press

Kennedy cousin Michael Skakel is expected to be released from prison this week while prosecutors appeal a ruling granting him a new trial in the 1975 slaying of neighbor Martha Moxley, the latest dramatic development in a case with an extraordinary history.

Skakel, the 53-year-old nephew of Robert F. Kennedy's widow, Ethel Kennedy, has spent more than 11 years in prison. A bond hearing is scheduled for Thursday in Stamford Superior Court for Skakel, who has been serving 20 years to life and was denied parole last year.
Robert Kennedy Jr., who campaigned to overturn Skakel's conviction, said he felt "pure joy" at the prospect that his cousin was being released. Skakel has only seen his son a handful of times since he was sent to prison, he said.

Advertise | AdChoices"Everybody in my family knows that Michael is innocent," Kennedy told The Associated Press. "He was in jail for over a decade for a crime he didn't commit. The only crime that he committed was having a bad lawyer."

Kennedy said Skakel is in a tough prison and has relied on a deep religious faith to cope with his plight. He said he's not sure where Skakel will live, noting he had to sell his house in the Catskills to pay legal bills.

"I know there is a lot of people who would open their house for him to stay," Kennedy said.

Judge Thomas Bishop ruled last month in Vernon Superior Court that Skakel's trial attorney, Michael Sherman, failed to adequately represent Skakel in 2002 when his client was convicted in Moxley's death. She was bludgeoned with a golf club in wealthy Greenwich when she and Skakel were 15.

Thursday's hearing is expected to focus on the terms and conditions of his release from prison.

The ruling caught Moxley's family by surprise after a decade of unsuccessful appeals by Skakel's attorneys. Moxley's 81-year-old mother, Dorthy, is resigned to Skakel being released.

"If he gets out on bail, he gets out on bail," Mrs. Moxley said, noting Skakel has a good prison record. "I just think he ought to serve his punishment. There's no doubt in my mind that he did it. A little justice for Martha is not asking a lot."

John Moxley, the victim's brother, said he and his mother will attend the hearing, and he expects Skakel to be released.

Skakel's attorney, Hubert Santos, has argued that Skakel should be released immediately, saying the ruling makes him an innocent defendant awaiting trial and that he is not a flight risk. Santos also argued prosecutors are highly unlikely to win their appeal, a contention prosecutors dispute.

Skakel has maintained his innocence.

Skakel's older brother Thomas was an early suspect in the case because he was the last person seen with the victim, but Michael Skakel was charged a quarter century after the killing. The case was considered a tough one for prosecutors because of the age of the crime, no forensic evidence and other challenges. But Skakel was convicted after a trial that focused on testimony that he confessed or made incriminating statements over the years.

A year after Skakel was found guilty, a former classmate implicated two friends in the killing. A judge later rejected an appeal, ruling the claim was not credible.

In the latest ruling, Bishop said Skakel's defense should have focused more on Thomas. He also said Sherman failed to locate a witness who backed up Skakel's alibi that he was at his cousin's house the night of the murder and failed to find a man who challenged the claim by the star witness that Skakel confessed.
Prosecutors and Sherman defended his handling of the case.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26571 Nov 25, 2013
zazz wrote:
George Zimmerman makes Casey Anthony look good
By Hal Boedeker Staff writer

8:23 a.m. EST, November 19, 2013

George Zimmerman calls 911 to tell his side of the story after his girlfriend calls 911 to report him.

The latest George Zimmerman news actually makes Casey Anthony look good.

At least she got lost after her acquittal.

Zimmerman can't help but keep finding his way back into the headlines after being acquitted in Trayvon Martin's fatal shooting. Zimmerman was back in a big way Monday, when he was arrested on domestic-violence and aggravated-assault charges near Apopka. His girlfriend said Zimmerman had pointed a shotgun at her and broke a table.

George Zimmerman's girlfriend calls 911 after dispute.

WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Martie Salt wearily introduced the story Monday afternoon by saying, "A lot of you are already talking about the Seminole County story online. Most of us were surprised when we heard George Zimmerman was arrested again."

WESH-Channel 2's Dave McDaniel described the story as "a jaw-dropper here in this neighborhood" because people didn't know Zimmerman was living there. McDaniel then talked to neighbors who described Zimmerman as weird, crazy, reckless, uncaring, attention-seeking and above the law.

Aaron Katersky of ABCNews.com summed up the Zimmerman story: "He's had trouble staying clear of trouble."

And that means he'll probably keep making headlines. Zimmerman was the lead story on most local newscasts Monday. He overshadowed everything else.

I would wager that most people in Central Florida media would like to move on to other topics and people. Aren't you tired of those stories that become recitals of all that has happened to him since the acquittal?

On Tuesday's "Today," Matt Lauer told a story about going to Canada to interview embattled Toronto Mayor Rob Ford. When Lauer entered the country, the Canadians wanted to know what the morning anchor was doing there.

When Lauer said he was interviewing Ford, a Canadian opined that Ford should just go away.

I'd bet that most people in Central Florida feel the same way about George Zimmerman. He has done the impossible in public relations: Make Casey Anthony look good.

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#26572 Nov 25, 2013
seen thm all

Level 8

Location hidden

#26573 Nov 30, 2013
Your Next wrote:
seen thm all
Que? No capish.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26576 Dec 8, 2013
Fred, you don't love me anymore. I'm sad, I miss you.

First Sweet deserted, then Lisa and now you.

Wish everyone were here and I'd buy drinks for everyone. Triple for sweet Lisa.

Clink clink.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26579 Dec 10, 2013
Sign in

Casey bankruptcy CASEY Motion Extension Time for Answer to DENIAL of Motion to Dismiss Zenaida Complaint Nov 26 2013.pdf

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIO...

Level 8

Location hidden

#26580 Dec 10, 2013

Casey bankruptcy KRONK AMENDED COMPLAINT Nov 26 2013.pdf

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIY...

Level 8

Location hidden

#26581 Dec 10, 2013
Casey bankruptcy CASEY Motion Extension Time for Answer to DENIAL of Motion to Dismiss Zenaida Complaint Nov 26 2013.pdf

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIO...

Level 8

Location hidden

#26582 Dec 11, 2013
Casey Anthony's parents sell Mount Dora home
By Adrienne Cutway, Orlando Sentinel

12:35 p.m. EST, December 3, 2013

Cindy and George Anthony, parents of Casey Anthony, sold their Mount Dora home for a sum of $85,000, Radar Online is reporting.

This isn't the same home hordes of people flocked to during the search for the body of Casey Anthony's slain 2-year-old daughter Caylee, but it is the one where George and Cindy Anthony reportedly sold the girl's belongings during a garage sale.

The 2-bedroom, 3-bathroom, 1,248 square-foot home was left to Cindy Anthony in her father's will, according to Radar.

The east Orange County home where Casey and Caylee Anthony lived before the toddler's death is in foreclosure as of Nov. 4. The Sentinel previously reported that Cindy Anthony owes more than $128,000 on that home.

Click here to read more on this story at RadarOnline.com .

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/features/blogs...

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#26583 Dec 11, 2013
Hey Zazz..I'm here..let's have a cocktail together and invite all the old/young friends here.

Stealing this from the group.. CLINK! CLINK!

Hope all are well and will have a wonderful Holiday Season.

Has anyone heard from My3Sons?

I don't post much anywhere anymore because I have one crazy woman who stalks me, SHE LIKES ME, SHE REALLY LIKES ME..

I stopped following Casey Child Killer Anthony, after the inept jury came back with that ridiculous, wrong verdict. And of course, Dr. Fool paid Cindy and her mouth piece $600,000 to tell the truth..wonder how much cut of that money George got?? Apparently not enough to buy his balls back from Cindy.
Mon Cheri

Allentown, PA

#26584 Dec 11, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Hey Zazz..I'm here..let's have a cocktail together and invite all the old/young friends here.
I don't post much anywhere anymore because I have one crazy woman who stalks me, SHE LIKES ME, SHE REALLY LIKES ME..
I stopped following Casey Child Killer Anthony, after the inept jury came back with that ridiculous, wrong verdict. And of course, Dr. Fool paid Cindy and her mouth piece $600,000 to tell the truth..wonder how much cut of that money George got?? Apparently not enough to buy his balls back from Cindy.
Dr. Fool paid them $600, 000 to tell the truth? Seems like the Anthonys don't know what the telling the truth really is. Of course it's obvious they will never abandon Casey. Cindy and George and perhaps Lee, are the only people Casey can trust and depend on. How lucky is that? Yes, Casey is a lucky young woman. As long as she doesn't bring any more children into the world, she probably won't be a risk to anyone. Maybe it was her one and only, and final psychotic moment in her life Who can know for certain. Just the same, the nature of her child's death is very disturbing, and that should be a red flag to anyone who personally knows this woman.
Anyway, here's my clink-clink - Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all!
Hope little Caylee and other victims of violence are up in Heaven and will be celebrating and rejoicing Christmas to all the world. Peace Love and Joy to everyone everywhere - even the Anthonys.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26585 Dec 14, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Hi Race. Would love to have a drink with you. Clink clink.

I have a stalker also. I just figure she's pretty pathetic to have time to follow me and give me negative judgments.

I like to keep up with the baby killer so when Karma finally bites her ass I will be among the first to know and CHEER.

Hope you're enjoying the holiday season.

Is your shopping finished? Mine is just about finished but I've got a room full of things to wrap. One night next week I'll make some Ritas and get to it.

Clink clink.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26590 Dec 25, 2013
Katt and Zazz,thank you for the links.Merry Christmas friends!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#26592 Dec 26, 2013
EXCLUSIVE — Casey Anthony Resurfaces: She Was Secretly Deposed in Civil Lawsuit!

December 17, 2013
by Jose Lambiet

ORLANDO — Suspected child killer Casey Anthony was finally deposed in the defamation lawsuit that Kissimmee homemaker Zenaida Gonzalez filed against Anthony after Anthony claimed someone with the same name was responsible for the disappearance and death of her two-year-old daughter.
Zenaida Gonzalez

It’s another Gossip Extra exclusive: Anthony‘s lawyers lost an attempt to block Anthony’s deposition last month, and Anthony’s day-long grilling, under oath, took place Dec. 6 near Orlando.

“The lawyers on both sides agreed to keep it all very quiet,” said one source familiar with the civil case filed in an Orange County court.“Nobody wanted to make this another media circus like her (Anthony) appearance in bankruptcy court (earlier this year) in Tampa. The judge was in on it, too, and decided to not enter anything about a deposition in the docket.”

In the deposition, I’m told Anthony was asked by Gonzalez’ lawyers about the disappearance of little Caylee Anthony in June 2008, but she did not admit to killing the child or doing anything wrong.

Anthony shockingly was cleared of murder charges during a jury trial in July 2011. She’s been in hiding since but occasionally surfaces in the Treasure Coast and Palm Beach County.

Gonzalez is claiming that Anthony ruined her reputation when she told her family that a babysitter from Kissimmee named Gonzalez kidnapped the child. The plaintiff was harassed and threatened by members of the public when her name was first released.

During her criminal trial Jose Baez, Anthony’s lawyer, admitted that Anthony concocted the babysitter story and pulled a name out of thin air to hide the fact that Caylee drowned in the family pool.

Neither Matt Morgan nor John Morgan, Gonzalez’ lawyers, nor Anthony’s returned calls for comment about the recent deposition.

http://gossipextra.com/2013/12/17/casey-antho...

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#26593 Dec 26, 2013
Late Merry Christmas
Mon Cheri

Allentown, PA

#26594 Dec 26, 2013
Thanks Zazz, I had forgotten all about that deposition. It shows that Casey is still a a pathological liar and will never ever admit anything. Funny how her lawyers went on to later admit that Casey concocted the false nanny, but most can see that wasn't the only misinformation that was concocted by Casey. The only real thing about this unfortunate incident is that Caylee is gone and that her demise was not an accident. As for Casey, once a sociopath, always a sociopath. In my locale, a 2 month old baby was shot to death. There weren't any details on the story, but nonetheless, it makes me wonder - how and why does a 2 month old baby get shot to death!? Then there was the young mother who was at a sports bar and went to the ladies room where she gave birth. The baby was found strangled to death and found in the tank of the toilet! The mother went back and sat at the bar as if nothing had happened. There was a trail of blood leading to her seat. Unbelievable and pathetic. I have to think that someone who does this and and can continue to party afterwards has probably mental issues.
Mon Cheri

Allentown, PA

#26595 Dec 29, 2013
HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone! May you all have a healthy, safe and blessed New Year.

For all children who were abused and were taken from this earth through no fault of their own, I pray there is a special place in Heaven just for them.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26596 Jan 4, 2014
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year.

May you have a good year and improve in every way over last year..

Of course no one may read this but the wish is still there for you one an all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min tina anne 59,496
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min The Donald_ 1,383,192
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 40 min Princess Hey 22,965
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 43 min -Prince- 18,975
News Invictus Games 'smashes the stigma' of military... 59 min thats new 2
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 98,044
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 17 hr Princess Hey 12,648
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 17 hr HELL ON EARTH 513,240
Has Casey Anthony Had Sex with Jose Baez (Jun '11) Tue bigjohnson321 159
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages