___Justice For Caylee___Cont.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#26487 Sep 28, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, this one is funny too,Zazz.Babykiller must have photoshopped this one herself because she's 'thinking' she looks like that.
LOL! Hi Lisa:D wouldn't that be funny if she really was the one putting these out? Photoshopped and all.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26488 Sep 28, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Hi Lisa:D wouldn't that be funny if she really was the one putting these out? Photoshopped and all.
Hi Real Topaz!! I would'nt doubt it.Hope summer has treated you good!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26489 Sep 28, 2013
zazz wrote:
Bill Sheaffer talks Casey Anthony, George Zimmerman
By Hal Boedeker Staff writer
5:10 p.m. EDT, September 18, 2013
The latest developments for Shellie and George Zimmerman, will be
discussed by WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer this weekend on 'Central Florida Spotlight.'
(Gary W. Green/Orlando Sentinel / September 18, 2013)
In local public-affairs programming this weekend:
Legal analyst Bill Sheaffer will discuss headline-making cases on "Central Florida Spotlight" at 12:30 p.m. Sunday on WFTV-Channel 9. Sheaffer weighs in on the Casey Anthony deposition, George Zimmerman's post-verdict activity and Shellie Zimmerman's filing for divorce. Sheaffer also gives his thoughts on Mildred Fernandez's release from prison, the Allied Veterans trial and Bessman Okafor, who was convicted Wednesday in an Ocoee home-invasion case.
Zimmerman is like a Kynaski dude,Babykiller is a full feldge pychopath.

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#26492 Sep 29, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi KittyKatt!! Maybe mommahorse well have her little one when the weather gets cooler down there,hopefully it will be soon.Can't wait either,how exciting,woo-woo!! And any idea,Katt on names? And how is Max liking school??
I sure hope she drops this baby soon she is so big . not sure on a boys name if its a girl her name will be Grace
he is loving school
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#26493 Oct 2, 2013
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure hope she drops this baby soon she is so big . not sure on a boys name if its a girl her name will be Grace
he is loving school
If it's a boy -- Studly!

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#26494 Oct 2, 2013
We have a Baby Boy.....born at 1:45 am Oct 2
He is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

Level 6

AOL

#26500 Oct 6, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Real Topaz!! I would'nt doubt it.Hope summer has treated you good!!
Hi Lis:D I didn't see this..been so busy doing nothing and all. Yeah, I wouldn't doubt it either, anything for attention, eh?
Summer is thankfully over, not my favorite season I'm afraid. I love the fall and always have more fun when cooler weather's here. How 'bout you? Everything good I hope?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26501 Oct 6, 2013
Topaz, thanks for the props. Always appreciated.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26504 Oct 7, 2013
Babykiller's attorney's are claiming they were'nt given enough notice (since when!!) and something about the bankruptsy court should decide.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26505 Oct 7, 2013
Your Next wrote:
We have a Baby Boy.....born at 1:45 am Oct 2
He is the cutest thing I have ever seen.
Congradulations Katt!! Woo-woo!! What did you name him?
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26506 Oct 7, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh if only it was 'execution of babykller', I'd furnish the popcorn and booze and we could all watch it.
Hi Zazz!! Too funny!!,I'd be watching it too.We might see it one day afterall anyway.Just got done watching Nancey Grace tonight.They had a segment that some guy is saying he saw Madleline Macain,I forget now,which maybe it is,hopefully it is and I guess babykiller Susan Smith is having sex in prison,like that's any surprise and then she did another snippett of another person.Did you see the case of the pyschopathic doctor recently? Defenitaly guilty.Hope you're weekend was terrific,woo-woo!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26507 Oct 7, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lis:D I didn't see this..been so busy doing nothing and all. Yeah, I wouldn't doubt it either, anything for attention, eh?
Summer is thankfully over, not my favorite season I'm afraid. I love the fall and always have more fun when cooler weather's here. How 'bout you? Everything good I hope?
Hi Real Topaz!! And now the lawyer's are wanting if she has to show up,can she do it by video.I think the judge should say no,she's not in jail,she's not working,she's not scared for her life,she just does'nt want to have to show up for any court issues.She's not special,and the average person who is summoned has to show up,they don't do it on freaking video.What is she gonna have cards that have the answers on it,cue cards for the despostions?? She needs to be ordered to show up.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26508 Oct 7, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I'm more of a summer person Real Topaz,but I do like fall.I already bought a few pumpkins and little mums.

Level 6

AOL

#26510 Oct 7, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Real Topaz!! And now the lawyer's are wanting if she has to show up,can she do it by video.I think the judge should say no,she's not in jail,she's not working,she's not scared for her life,she just does'nt want to have to show up for any court issues.She's not special,and the average person who is summoned has to show up,they don't do it on freaking video.What is she gonna have cards that have the answers on it,cue cards for the despostions?? She needs to be ordered to show up.
Hi Lisa:D
I couldn't agree more..who the hell is she that special treatment's even considered? LOL what's with Florida and their coddling of every acquitted murderer? They bend over backwards for these evil people like they sat in prison 40 years for crimes they didn't commit! That cop probably apologized to the baby killer as she scurried out of the jail with Baez.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26512 Oct 14, 2013
Waving hello. Topaz, Lisa, Fred, and anyone else I can't remember.

Sweet I wish you would get your butt back here and check in with us. Are you OK? Hubby? GS?

Level 8

Location hidden

#26513 Oct 14, 2013
Fred, hows that little baby of yours doing? I'll bet he has grown quite a bit. They are soooooo cute.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26514 Oct 15, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lisa:D
I couldn't agree more..who the hell is she that special treatment's even considered? LOL what's with Florida and their coddling of every acquitted murderer? They bend over backwards for these evil people like they sat in prison 40 years for crimes they didn't commit! That cop probably apologized to the baby killer as she scurried out of the jail with Baez.
Hi Real Topaz!! I don't know what's up with that either,it's of coarse her lawyer's trying to play games,but the state of Flordia has done more than to accomdate that killer,than I think any state has with their killers.I have'nt had time to catch up,I think though they canceled the despostions for now.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26515 Oct 15, 2013
zazz wrote:
Waving hello. Topaz, Lisa, Fred, and anyone else I can't remember.
Sweet I wish you would get your butt back here and check in with us. Are you OK? Hubby? GS?
Waving back hello and sending you a hug,Zazzz.Where you been woman?

Level 6

AOL

#26516 Oct 15, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Real Topaz!! I don't know what's up with that either,it's of coarse her lawyer's trying to play games,but the state of Flordia has done more than to accomdate that killer,than I think any state has with their killers.I have'nt had time to catch up,I think though they canceled the despostions for now.
Hi Lisa!
Delay is the oldest trick in the book. I sure hope they don't give up and drop the suits, she needs to pay..something!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26517 Oct 15, 2013
Watching HLN tonigt,after dark,they're asking who's worse,McNiel(the so called doctor)or coackroach Aria's.I think he has more in comparision with babykiller

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 3 min serfs up 915
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 29 min -Prince- 19,014
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 39 min Teaman 1,394,922
News Supreme Court leaves assault weapons bans in pl... 53 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 117
News At gay pride parades, a year to weave sorrow an... 1 hr chokesontranniesu... 6
Casey Anthony is still a MILF 1 hr one love 7
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 2 hr WeTheSheeple 1,297
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 9 hr Murphey_Law 513,333
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages