___Justice For Caylee___Cont.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26433 Sep 4, 2013
"You saved us! You saved us!" another of the captives, Michelle Knight, told an officer as she leaped into his arms.
Castro was arrested later that day a short distance from the home.
He was sentenced Aug. 1 to life in prison plus 1,000 years on his guilty plea to 937 counts including kidnapping, rape and a charge of aggravated murder under a fetal homicide law for a forced miscarriage.
At the sentencing, Knight confronted Castro, reading a damning statement.
"I spent 11 years in hell," the 32-year-old Knight told her tormentor. "Your hell is just beginning."
In July, Knight thanked police and well-wishers in a handwritten note. "I am overwhelmed by the amount of thoughts, love & prayers expressed by complete strangers," she wrote. "Life is tough, but I'm tougher."
In a memo filed ahead of Castro's sentencing hearing, Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Timothy McGinty described him as "remorseless" and said he "serially abused them physically, emotionally, and sexually on a daily basis."

Prosecutors ask FBI special agent Andrew Burke to describe the pictures from inside Ariel Castro's Cleveland home, particularly the chains used on the three women he kept captive for a decade.

According to McGinty's document, Castro lured Knight into his car in 2002 by promising her he would give her a puppy for her son. It also revealed the women were restrained with chains, fed one meal a day and allowed one or two cold showers a week.
In his own statements at the sentencing, Castro put much of the blame on his victims. "I am not a violent person. I simply kept them there without being able to leave," he said. "These people are trying to paint me as a monster. I’m not a monster, I’m sick."
Of the daughter he fathered with Berry who was born in captivity, Castro told the court:“She’ll probably say,‘My daddy is the best daddy in the world.’ Because that’s how I tried to raise her in those six years. So she wouldn’t be traumatized or anything like that.”
Castro's attorneys had tried unsuccessfully to have a psychological examination of Castro done at the Cuyahoga County Jail, where Castro was housed before he was turned over to state authorities following his conviction, his attorney, Jaye Schlachet, told The Associated Press early Wednesday. Schlachet said he could not immediately comment further.

Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight release a thank you video to show their appreciation to all the people who have offered their support.

In an interview last month after Castro's conviction, Schlachet and attorney Weintraub said their client clearly fit the profile of sociopathic disorder and that they hoped researchers would study him for clues that could be used to stop other predators, the AP reported.
McGinty, the prosecutor, had acknowledged after Castro's sentencing that a suicide note and confession written by Castro was found by authorities at his residence when they searched his home following his arrest in May.
Appearing on TODAY, Weintraub described his client as "deeply disturbed" and said there was "no doubt he had psychological problems."
Castro's is the second high-profile suicide at an Ohio prison within the span of a month. On Aug. 4, death row inmate Billy Slagle was found hanged in his cell just days before his scheduled execution. He was condemned to death for fatally stabbing a neighbor in Cleveland.
NBC News' Jason Cumming, The Associated Press and Reuters contributed to this report.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26434 Sep 4, 2013
Applesauce wrote:
<quoted text>
It is sooo convenient that Kilsey is free from prison and can babysit! It won't be long before she is feeding the baby american cheese and mountain dew, and of course an occasional whiff of chloroform!
ROFLMAO.

If this baby goes missing I hope they check her trunk.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26435 Sep 4, 2013
Fred do you have a foal yet?

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#26436 Sep 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
Not yet zazz she has droped some showing some sighns I think it will be next week sometime.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26437 Sep 5, 2013
New clues in Kyron Horman search:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2645173536001/new-...

Level 8

Location hidden

#26438 Sep 5, 2013
Thanks Fred for the props.

Keep us posted on your new addition.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26440 Sep 8, 2013

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#26443 Sep 9, 2013
zazz wrote:
Not yet zazz should be with in the next week I hope

Level 8

Location hidden

#26444 Sep 10, 2013
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
Not yet zazz should be with in the next week I hope
I'm getting anxious. Do you have a baby monitor in case it happens while you're sleeping?

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#26445 Sep 11, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm getting anxious. Do you have a baby monitor in case it happens while you're sleeping?
we have set up cameras in the barn a another open barn. We take turns watching during the night ole wise tales say it happens between 10pm and 4 am and storming or raining very hard. lol just my luck the vet will be here again on friday to check her. keeping my fingers crossed.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26446 Sep 13, 2013
Thanks Fred for keeping us posted.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26447 Sep 13, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi to you Lisa.
He makes me vomit a little in my mouth. Sleazy dirtbag, who does he think he is fooling.
I can't believe she would dine with him. I wouldn't sit at the same table with him.
I would'nt sit with him either Zazz,and since he's saying it,he's probably lying anyhow.It might have been before trial,but after her aquittial? I find that hard to believe.He's trying to keep his name out there,is all he's trying to do.Heard from Sweet,at all?? Happy friday,"clink,clink!! "
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26448 Sep 13, 2013
Your Next wrote:
Casey Anthony’s Brother Lee Has baby boy
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2013/08/casey-anth...
Thanks for the link Katt!! If those two have any sence,they will keep that baby away from babykiller.Cayleedaily also has a newer article up for the despostions that are comming up.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26449 Sep 13, 2013
Lifetime is replaying the 'prosecution of babykller' tonight.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26450 Sep 14, 2013

Level 8

Location hidden

#26451 Sep 14, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>I would'nt sit with him either Zazz,and since he's saying it,he's probably lying anyhow.It might have been before trial,but after her aquittial? I find that hard to believe.He's trying to keep his name out there,is all he's trying to do.Heard from Sweet,at all?? Happy friday,"clink,clink!! "
Nope, no word from her. I hope she's OK. If she is, Fred needs to give her a good spanking for worrying us. LOL.

Happy Saturday. Clink clink.

Our clinking really riles some bitches on other threads.

Clink clink.

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#26452 Sep 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
OMG I just puked up my dinner...good thing they had some of it blocked out or I would be sick and blind

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#26453 Sep 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, no word from her. I hope she's OK. If she is, Fred needs to give her a good spanking for worrying us. LOL.
Happy Saturday. Clink clink.
Our clinking really riles some bitches on other threads.
Clink clink.
Fred might have to hop on his broom and fly out there spank her little fanny red.

clink clink F those bitches lol

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#26454 Sep 14, 2013
Still no baby ....she is big as a horse and eats like one ha ha ha shes as big as the house

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#26455 Sep 14, 2013
i hate waiting my nerves are shot lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min SOS 1,419,818
News The Methodist Church May Split Over LGBT Issues... 1 hr Logic Analysis 1
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr LizW 513,480
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr LizW 73,692
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Actual Science 61,068
loan shark (Dec '11) 15 hr Carsmartguy 33
Advice Please 18 hr Jamie 4

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages