___Justice For Caylee___Cont.

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#26413 Aug 29, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>House or barn?
Barn Plus they get on her back. One got after my dog he took a fit over it.

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#26414 Aug 29, 2013
zazz wrote:
Fred, spray them with hairspray. They'll drop like flies. LOL
LOL I bet they would...

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#26415 Aug 29, 2013
zazz wrote:
Cheap, effective and wonderfully scented. Go to a dollar store and buy Mint antiseptic mouthwash, lemon ammonia and lemon dish soap. Off brands work perfectly. Mix one part (I use the lid from the mouthwash) of each of the three liquids, into a 32 oz. spray bottle. Fill bottle to top with water. Spray everything (except animals and human) ie. grass, shrubs, lawn furniture, brick, wood, plants (it won't hurt them). You will be "flying insect" free for hours. Apply as needed.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Fred, this sounds interesting, try it.
I know mouthwash kills mosquitoes.
I also read to rub dryer sheets on the horse keeps the flies away I tried that it didn't work just made her smell good.

then I read mix 1 cup of water 2 cups of white vinger 2 tablesoons of dawn

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#26416 Aug 29, 2013
Softly Spoken Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have to clink with some Peach Snapple Keurig tea on ice. I only get drinks out on occasion and don't keep a bar at home. I used to stock my bar with Amaretto, Crown Royal, Vodka, and Rum...I think.
My spouse is too busy to ever slow down and drink. We lead a busy lifestyle.
Here have a Budweiser and drink up

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#26417 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>
We'll. Spooly says she is short and weighs 140. Should we add 100 lbs to that? That would not put her in the obese range. Sometimes I wonder about these alleged "jackies" as they seem to have limited knowledge about weight and health.
Most women Spulely Mulely's age would be happy at 140. Why the whining?
Obese have you looked at my picture? Beer gut for sure

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26418 Aug 30, 2013
Shylockholmes
August 27, 2013 - 1:34 pm

To Larry @ 12:27 am, 8.27. There was sufficient evidence for a guilty verdict on a lesser charge, and that should have happened at the very least. Casey Anthony was, as the Child Protective Services Dept. indicated, responsible for the well being and protection of Caylee Anthony, and failed miserably. IMHO, she and only she, is responsible for the untimely demise of a child who was dependent on her. And as far as the “good times” are concerned that you celebrate, is being imprisoned by public opinion to be considered good times for Casey Anthony? Where is she today? Hiding out somewhere and afraid to show her face. Further IMHO, in the eyes of the public, she will never attain the status of a decent human being.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26419 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>
I'll have to clink with some Peach Snapple Keurig tea on ice. I only get drinks out on occasion and don't keep a bar at home. I used to stock my bar with Amaretto, Crown Royal, Vodka, and Rum...I think.
My spouse is too busy to ever slow down and drink. We lead a busy lifestyle.
Any drink is good, doesn't have to be alcohol. I always have iced tea at my desk, even in winter.

Clink clink.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26420 Aug 30, 2013
Tricia (Fl)
August 27, 2013 - 2:25 pm

Casey Anthony will forever be known as the POS trash that murdered her own daughter, then along with her camp of cockroaches tried pinning the murder on others along with some accusations that were never proven resulting in 12 lazy morons setting her free, so the life with no friends, no job, broke, in limbo and in hiding is the life she so deserves. Skank should just keep digging her hole because it isn’t going to change.

Harleygirl
August 27, 2013 - 2:38 pm

Does anybody here think that baez ever realized that he would destroy his entire career by taking this case? I really think he thought he was going to ride the money train for the rest of his life and maybe never practice law again. I don’t even think he could teach law anywhere because most of his students would not respect him and he is not smart enough to be a real lawyer or law professor.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26421 Aug 30, 2013
Posting a few comments from another blog.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26422 Aug 30, 2013
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
Obese have you looked at my picture? Beer gut for sure
The better to hug you my dear.

Clink clink.
Softly Spoken Lies

Spring, TX

#26423 Aug 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Any drink is good, doesn't have to be alcohol. I always have iced tea at my desk, even in winter.
Clink clink.
Yes, I tend to have iced drinks as well. It is hot down here, doesn't pay to get dehydrated. I used to keep drinks in bed, but they would somehow spill. Now that we have a new mattress, new sheets, new pillows and new comforter, the drinks go elsewhere. I don't sit at a desk to post. Unless you consider a bed a desk and I sometimes sit cross-legged and post a few.

My iced tea is in a to go cup. It might go clunk instead of clink. Sorry.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26424 Aug 30, 2013
Tricia (Fl)
August 27, 2013 - 2:53 pm

Baez never had much of a career to destroy. He is a wanna be. He’ll get a few civil suits, maybe, but the only person that would hire him as a criminal attorney would have to be someone as slimey as him. He’s always been chasing a rainbow, looking for the easy way out at other people’s expense and no decent person is going to retain him knowing what he did before, during and after the Anthony trial. Baez brags about his dream office but he is living in a fantasy world just like his killer client.

Nana Tn
August 27, 2013 - 3:25 pm

Baez knew who threw Caylee in the woods just like he knows who killed her. His job was to see that even trash like Casey got justice. It never was to lie to let a murderer walk free. I hope he sees Caylee every night in his dreams.

Casey killed that baby & her parents helped cover it up. I will always think Cindy helped hide her.
Cindy lied in court & Perry over looked it. Casey her parents & brother & his now wife all contributed. Then Baez, Perry & the trashy jury helped her to walk. I guess the jury liked Baez because he made them laugh. I hope we see karma come in spades to the entire defense team, the Anthonys & the jury. All are responsible

lolly
August 27, 2013 - 8:01 pm

Lawyers I know laugh every time bozo’s name comes up. They say he is a joke to the law profession. They say the way he performed at trial, he looked like he should be flipping burgers somewhere instead of lieing, texting and drawing with his crayolas on his stupid chart. They think he just picked up a law book at the library and calls himselt a lawyer. He is a first class joke!

Level 8

Location hidden

#26425 Aug 30, 2013
To round up the imported posts;

DixieEcho
August 29, 2013 - 6:17 pm

Mr. Baez – You client DID do that to a baby!!
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#26426 Aug 31, 2013
Glad to read folks aren't forgetting what happened to poor Caylee......and who IS responsible.

Thanks, zazz.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26427 Sep 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Orlando Sentinel: When the paperback version of Jose Baez’s “Presumed Guilty” reaches bookstores Tuesday, readers will find a new afterword.
In the most fascinating passage, Baez recounts having lunch with lead prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick. They discussed the case extensively several months after Casey Anthony was acquitted of murder in daughter Caylee’s death.
“Regardless of what happened, whoever threw Caylee into those woods like that deserves to rot in hell,” Burdick told Baez.“You don’t do that to a baby.”
Baez writes:“I agreed. This fact disturbs me greatly. It’s the one fact that will never change. You don’t do that to a baby. Whoever put Caylee there, I curse you.”
And Baez writes that the issue is the “one loose end that really haunts me.”
Hi Zazz!! I read the orlando sentinel one.He curses whoever put Caylee there.I guess that fool forgets,babykiller was the one cursing him out.He's dong this article to draw attention to his self.Funny,I guess he also forgot he blamed George for the disposal of Caylee?? I find it hard to believe also that Burdik would sit down with him either,exspecially after the verdict.And why is he disputing what Tony Pippeton said about the fool-proof eveidence.He himself says he was the one who discovered first,so why even bother mentioning it,because did'nt Caylee drown?? He's pathetic as his client.Oh,and yet he forgets supposedly babykiller told him everything.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26428 Sep 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
Waving hello and sending hugs.
Clink clink.
Sending hugs back woman,"clink,clink!! "

Level 8

Location hidden

#26429 Sep 1, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Zazz!! I read the orlando sentinel one.He curses whoever put Caylee there.I guess that fool forgets,babykiller was the one cursing him out.He's dong this article to draw attention to his self.Funny,I guess he also forgot he blamed George for the disposal of Caylee?? I find it hard to believe also that Burdik would sit down with him either,exspecially after the verdict.And why is he disputing what Tony Pippeton said about the fool-proof eveidence.He himself says he was the one who discovered first,so why even bother mentioning it,because did'nt Caylee drown?? He's pathetic as his client.Oh,and yet he forgets supposedly babykiller told him everything.
Hi to you Lisa.

He makes me vomit a little in my mouth. Sleazy dirtbag, who does he think he is fooling.

I can't believe she would dine with him. I wouldn't sit at the same table with him.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26430 Sep 1, 2013
Your Next wrote:
Been busy my horse is very preg the vet came out today said it should be a month or less.
So I been on baby watch.
Hi Katt!! Aww,let us know when the babyhorse is born.How cool.
Applesauce

Columbus, OH

#26431 Sep 2, 2013
Your Next wrote:
Casey Anthony’s Brother Lee Has baby boy
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2013/08/casey-anth...
It is sooo convenient that Kilsey is free from prison and can babysit! It won't be long before she is feeding the baby american cheese and mountain dew, and of course an occasional whiff of chloroform!

Level 8

Location hidden

#26432 Sep 4, 2013
Cleveland kidnapper and rapist Ariel Castro found hanged in prison cell, official says

Speaking at his sentencing last month, Castro insisted he was "not a monster, I'm sick."

By Mark Stevenson and Hasani Gittens, NBC News
Kidnapper and rapist Ariel Castro was found hanged in his jail cell just a month after being sentenced to life in prison plus 1,000 years for holding three women captive in his Cleveland home, a prison official said early Wednesday.
Medical officials tried to revive the 53-year-old former school bus driver after he was discovered around 9:20 p.m. Tuesday at the Correctional Reception Center in Orient, Ohio, authorities said.

Since her rescue, Cleveland kidnap survivor Michelle Knight has chosen to speak publicly several times, which may be her way of bringing closure. On Wednesday, Ariel Castro's home was demolished, as neighbors prayed. NBC's John Yang reports.

Castro was transported to Ohio State University Medical Center but was pronounced dead at 10.52 p.m.
Authorities said a "thorough review of this incident is under way."
Castro had been housed in protective custody, which means he was in a cell by himself, and guards make rounds every 30 minutes at staggered intervals, according to the Ohio Bureau of Prisons.

Speaking to NBC's TODAY on Wednesday, Castro's attorney Craig Weintraub said that his client's family was "devastated by the news."
He said Castro had been moved to the prison about two weeks ago and that relatives had visited "a couple of times" since then.
Weintraub acknowledged that the reaction of many people would likely be "good riddance" but said that he planned to "get to the bottom" of the circumstances surrounding Castro's death. "This is a human being," he added.
The three women Castro kidnapped had disappeared separately between 2002 and 2004, when they were 14, 16 and 20 years old.
His victims — Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight — escaped May 6 after Berry broke through a storm door while Castro was out of the house.
"Help me," the 27-year-old Berry said in a 911 call. "I've been kidnapped, and I've been missing for 10 years and I'm, I'm here, I'm free now."
The two other women were so scared of Castro that they held back initially even as police officers began to swarm the house. But quickly they realized they were free.

For the first time, Michelle Knight confronted the man who held her captive for 11 years, telling Ariel Castro she spent more than a decade in hell, and now "your hell is just beginning." Castro was sentenced to life in prison without parole, plus 1,000 years. NBC's Kate Snow reports.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min moshx 1,431,416
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Patriot AKA Bozo 61,457
News Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School custodians... (May '09) 1 hr MrTripsOnTheory 191
News Hillary Clinton speaks in Orlando on her plan f... 2 hr Babesss7333 3
News Viewer's Guide: Look for trust, temperament the... 5 hr Plum2662 2
looking for a old friend (Jan '13) 17 hr Nikkinicole1980 2
loan shark (Dec '11) 18 hr silvia silva 35

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages