“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26396 Aug 27, 2013
Your Next wrote:
Casey Anthony’s Brother Lee Has baby boy
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2013/08/casey-anth...
I hope he protects it from his baby murdering sister. Oh, and the paternal grandparents.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26397 Aug 27, 2013
Your Next wrote:
Jose Baez amazed by outrage at Casey Anthony
http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/...
That's 'cause he's a fool. He wants to keep talking about it to keep himself in the news. Makes me vomit.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26398 Aug 27, 2013
Your Next wrote:
Casey Anthony Attorney Says “one loose end that really haunts me.
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2013/08/casey-anth...
Orlando Sentinel: When the paperback version of Jose Baez’s “Presumed Guilty” reaches bookstores Tuesday, readers will find a new afterword.

In the most fascinating passage, Baez recounts having lunch with lead prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick. They discussed the case extensively several months after Casey Anthony was acquitted of murder in daughter Caylee’s death.

“Regardless of what happened, whoever threw Caylee into those woods like that deserves to rot in hell,” Burdick told Baez.“You don’t do that to a baby.”

Baez writes:“I agreed. This fact disturbs me greatly. It’s the one fact that will never change. You don’t do that to a baby. Whoever put Caylee there, I curse you.”

And Baez writes that the issue is the “one loose end that really haunts me.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#26399 Aug 27, 2013
That's what it's about, he's hawking his book. I hope no one buys it.

He's condemning Casey. He knows full good and well who dumped poor Caylee in the swamp like garbage.

I'll be glad when he fades into the background like the loser attorney he is. He won one big case, got a baby murderer off. What a claim to fame.
Pepper

Spring, TX

#26400 Aug 28, 2013
zazz wrote:
Waving hello and sending hugs.
Clink clink.
I wonder why someone clinking glasses on here aggravates the formerly obese posters here.

Anyway, I saw this:

FROM NATIONAL ENQUIRER: Casey, 27, welcomed her first nephew, RadarOnline reported. Her brother Lee Anthony ‘s wife Mallory Parker Lee gave birth on August 22 at 12:55 a.m., and the baby boy weighed in at 8 pounds, 6 ounces and 22 inches long.
Named for Mallory’s maiden name and after Casey’s brother, the boy is named Parker Lee Anthony

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#26401 Aug 28, 2013
How do you get rid of horse flies?

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#26402 Aug 28, 2013
zazz wrote:
That's what it's about, he's hawking his book. I hope no one buys it.
He's condemning Casey. He knows full good and well who dumped poor Caylee in the swamp like garbage.
I'll be glad when he fades into the background like the loser attorney he is. He won one big case, got a baby murderer off. What a claim to fame.
He knows Casey killed her he knew all along he just took from casey's crazy mind and put together a crazy ass storey that 12 crazy people believed.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26404 Aug 28, 2013
Someone please tell me why Cindy Anthony was not prosecuted for perjury. All of the counts of perjury. At least someone would have been punished in that God forsaken family.

They should both be in prison. Cell mates would be perfect because in reality, Casey hates Cindy and most likely vice versa.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26405 Aug 28, 2013
Your Next wrote:
How do you get rid of horse flies?
House or barn?

Level 8

Location hidden

#26406 Aug 28, 2013
Fred, spray them with hairspray. They'll drop like flies. LOL
Softly Spoken Lies

Spring, TX

#26407 Aug 28, 2013
breeze flies,[1] clegs or clags, deer flies, gadflies, or limbs = Horse Flies.

At least if they don't die, they will look pretty with their "hair sprayed"...

In Canada, they are called Bull Dog Flies. Hair Spray might not work in Canada. Get a bug zapper. They are really creepy to watch, but they are affective. bzzt bzzt bzzt.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26408 Aug 28, 2013
Cheap, effective and wonderfully scented. Go to a dollar store and buy Mint antiseptic mouthwash, lemon ammonia and lemon dish soap. Off brands work perfectly. Mix one part (I use the lid from the mouthwash) of each of the three liquids, into a 32 oz. spray bottle. Fill bottle to top with water. Spray everything (except animals and human) ie. grass, shrubs, lawn furniture, brick, wood, plants (it won't hurt them). You will be "flying insect" free for hours. Apply as needed.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Fred, this sounds interesting, try it.

I know mouthwash kills mosquitoes.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26409 Aug 28, 2013
Softly Spoken Lies wrote:
breeze flies,[1] clegs or clags, deer flies, gadflies, or limbs = Horse Flies.
At least if they don't die, they will look pretty with their "hair sprayed"...
In Canada, they are called Bull Dog Flies. Hair Spray might not work in Canada. Get a bug zapper. They are really creepy to watch, but they are affective. bzzt bzzt bzzt.
The hair spray makes their legs stick together, thus they "drop like flies".

Level 8

Location hidden

#26410 Aug 28, 2013
Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why someone clinking glasses on here aggravates the formerly obese posters here.
Anyway, I saw this:
FROM NATIONAL ENQUIRER: Casey, 27, welcomed her first nephew, RadarOnline reported. Her brother Lee Anthony ‘s wife Mallory Parker Lee gave birth on August 22 at 12:55 a.m., and the baby boy weighed in at 8 pounds, 6 ounces and 22 inches long.
Named for Mallory’s maiden name and after Casey’s brother, the boy is named Parker Lee Anthony
"formerly obese"? I think Tired and Stupid must be obese. I do know she has a crush on me, follows me around and thinks 200 other posters are me.

Even though she aggravates me, I feel sorry for her, her fantasy life, etc.

Clink clink.
Softly Spoken Lies

Spring, TX

#26411 Aug 28, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
"formerly obese"? I think Tired and Stupid must be obese. I do know she has a crush on me, follows me around and thinks 200 other posters are me.
Clink clink.
I'll have to clink with some Peach Snapple Keurig tea on ice. I only get drinks out on occasion and don't keep a bar at home. I used to stock my bar with Amaretto, Crown Royal, Vodka, and Rum...I think.

My spouse is too busy to ever slow down and drink. We lead a busy lifestyle.
Softly Spoken Lies

Spring, TX

#26412 Aug 28, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Clink clink.
We'll. Spooly says she is short and weighs 140. Should we add 100 lbs to that? That would not put her in the obese range. Sometimes I wonder about these alleged "jackies" as they seem to have limited knowledge about weight and health.

Most women Spulely Mulely's age would be happy at 140. Why the whining?

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#26413 Aug 29, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>House or barn?
Barn Plus they get on her back. One got after my dog he took a fit over it.

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#26414 Aug 29, 2013
zazz wrote:
Fred, spray them with hairspray. They'll drop like flies. LOL
LOL I bet they would...

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#26415 Aug 29, 2013
zazz wrote:
Cheap, effective and wonderfully scented. Go to a dollar store and buy Mint antiseptic mouthwash, lemon ammonia and lemon dish soap. Off brands work perfectly. Mix one part (I use the lid from the mouthwash) of each of the three liquids, into a 32 oz. spray bottle. Fill bottle to top with water. Spray everything (except animals and human) ie. grass, shrubs, lawn furniture, brick, wood, plants (it won't hurt them). You will be "flying insect" free for hours. Apply as needed.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Fred, this sounds interesting, try it.
I know mouthwash kills mosquitoes.
I also read to rub dryer sheets on the horse keeps the flies away I tried that it didn't work just made her smell good.

then I read mix 1 cup of water 2 cups of white vinger 2 tablesoons of dawn

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#26416 Aug 29, 2013
Softly Spoken Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have to clink with some Peach Snapple Keurig tea on ice. I only get drinks out on occasion and don't keep a bar at home. I used to stock my bar with Amaretto, Crown Royal, Vodka, and Rum...I think.
My spouse is too busy to ever slow down and drink. We lead a busy lifestyle.
Here have a Budweiser and drink up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Fair Game 47,632
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min RealDave 1,130,105
You saved the day! 2 hr petersunshine22 1
A-Lumination Electric is so great!! 2 hr petersunshine22 1
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 4 hr Princess Hey 9,130
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr zazz 96,531
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 hr Murphey_Law 488,960

Fire Warning for Orange County was issued at November 01 at 1:30AM EDT

Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]