___Justice For Caylee___Cont.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26352 Aug 3, 2013
zazz wrote:
How can she keep an asset worth 25J and not have to dissolve it in bankruptcy proceedings?
I'll bet she has a deal to sell it for a million bucks, after she rids herself of those pesky debts.
She will never tell the truth so whoever buys her story will be paying for more lies.
I once had an in-law who lied so much she began to believe her lies. I think this skanky pig has started believing her own lies.
Beacuse,I guess Zazz,that's her pyhcie.Afterall,she's a pysocpath.Grand delushions,I think.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26353 Aug 3, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your scenario better than mine. As I said, it would all be lies anyway.
The Flordia sunshine laws,did'nt work in her favor.It's like,anything she ever tries to sell Zazz,there's no story to be told,every evidence is out there,maybe more will come along like the late eveidence of the "fool-proof" suffation,she looked up.In the long of things the jury should have known,that was was the cause of death,either way,the duct tape said it all.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26354 Aug 4, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Zazz!! Well looks like pshycopath babykiller can't get these lies right either.She's going to pay,she's not.She's broke,but claims she does'nt want to profit off Caylee,yet she already has,won't admit to anything she has ever done,when it comes to her murdering Caylee,comeplains she can't get a job,mmm,you think?? Not that she would actually work,because hey,it's easier to pretend to actually work,for years?? Oh and the murder of Caylee,well did'nt we all know she drowned,accidently of coarse.The babykiller did'nt intend to have these legal actions taken agaist her,when she decided to take Caylee's life either.She should have been locked up,and you know my opion,sentenced to death.
We always agree but most especially on this.

I can't wait for a John to beat her to death or whatever Karma has in mind for her.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26355 Aug 4, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Sweet!! Happy Saturday night!! It won't be the pork rinds unless she happens to choke on one of those,one can only hope."Clink,clink!!"
Hey there, Lisa, missed out on the clink, clink, Saturday night!
Happy Sunday to yah!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26356 Aug 4, 2013
kentuckywoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely.
One of THE most prolific liars on earth, no doubt. And "most hated"!
Agree!
Some things never change!

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

#26357 Aug 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
Liability not asset...

“LEST WE FORGET...”

MT DORA FL

#26358 Aug 4, 2013
Your Next wrote:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com /news/local/caylee-anthony/os- casey-anthony-life-story-deal- approved-20130801,0,2012676.st ory
And just where in the hell is she going to get 25,000.00 and if she has that much wouldnt that be lieing to the court saying she was broke lies again
Maybe Jose or that other attorney (can't remember his name) are going to advance her the 25K. I sure wouldn't lend her the $$. Suppose she has been charging instead of giving it away free like she did before she killed Caylee??

“LEST WE FORGET...”

MT DORA FL

#26359 Aug 4, 2013
whataboutcaylee wrote:
<quoted text>Liability not asset...
I think....

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#26360 Aug 5, 2013
whataboutcaylee wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Jose or that other attorney (can't remember his name) are going to advance her the 25K. I sure wouldn't lend her the $$. Suppose she has been charging instead of giving it away free like she did before she killed Caylee??
Ijust can't see how a Judge would clear all of the money she owed was cause she is poor and don't work.
But would let her buy her own lie story for 25k if she can come up with that amount she could make payments for the other people she cheated out of money..JS

Level 8

Location hidden

#26361 Aug 8, 2013
whataboutcaylee wrote:
<quoted text>Liability not asset...
She didn't agree to pay 25K for a liability. Sorry it's an asset.

I hope it ends up being worthless.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26362 Aug 8, 2013
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
Ijust can't see how a Judge would clear all of the money she owed was cause she is poor and don't work.
But would let her buy her own lie story for 25k if she can come up with that amount she could make payments for the other people she cheated out of money..JS
Exactly!!! Never heard of such. They should have auctioned it off if for no other reason, to piss her off.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26363 Aug 8, 2013
Sweet, Lisa, Fred, waving hello and sending hugs.

Clink clink.
kentuckywoman

Louisville, KY

#26364 Aug 8, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't agree to pay 25K for a liability. Sorry it's an asset.
I hope it ends up being worthless.
No need to worry -- it's worthless.

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#26365 Aug 8, 2013
zazz wrote:
Sweet, Lisa, Fred, waving hello and sending hugs.
Clink clink.
Hi my sexy Zazz ready for your spanking?

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#26366 Aug 8, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!!! Never heard of such. They should have auctioned it off if for no other reason, to piss her off.
They should take her 25k for her story then deni her bankruptcy make her pay it all stupid people let her slide over rocks like shit.

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#26367 Aug 8, 2013
kentuckywoman wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to worry -- it's worthless.
True that girl could never tell the truth

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#26368 Aug 8, 2013
Hard to believe my oldest grandson starts school this year. LOL we have been chatting on topix a long time now.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26369 Aug 8, 2013
Your Next wrote:
Hard to believe my oldest grandson starts school this year. LOL we have been chatting on topix a long time now.
My kids were babies when this started, they're half grown now. Wow!!!

Nice to see you again. I always like your comments.
kentuckywoman

Louisville, KY

#26370 Aug 9, 2013
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
They should take her 25k for her story then deni her bankruptcy make her pay it all stupid people let her slide over rocks like shit.
I wonder, do the people that "help" KKC ever think about what she did?! I couldn't be around someone that tossed their dead baby away like trash, could you? Even if they think it was an accident -- who DOES that!?! Yukkers!! They must be as twisted as she is, right?
Topazz

Spring, TX

#26373 Aug 10, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
My kids were babies when this started, they're half grown now. Wow!!!
Nice to see you again. I always like your comments.
Kids?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Cheech the Conser... 1,510,606
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 12 min Into The Night 8,095
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,595
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr Murphey_Law 513,055
PJ And Friends (Jun '14) 7 hr Tootoo12 2
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 13,348
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 19,618

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages