|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Pouring now. I didn't know you wanted a triple. Next time when I'm pouring mine and Lisa's I'll make sure yours is a triple also.
Don't need a triple every night just some nights lol

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

zazz wrote:
Fred, wish you would talk to me more. And start propping me again.
Awwe I miss you to and all my props go to you can't find you sometimes if you don't post here

Level 8

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Love you girls

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need a triple every night just some nights lol
Oh no, I don't pour them every night but some nights... it's a good way to relax after a crazy day.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

zazz wrote:
Sweet, Lisa, Fred, Topaz, my favorite cyber friends how the hell are you?
I'm pouring doubles for everyone except Lisa.
Lisa, a Triple Crown for you!!!!
Hi Zazz,Sweet and Katt!! Thank you Zazz!! You know how to take care of me,don't you? hee-hee!! I'm seeing where nutbag Zimmerman got caught speeding in Texas,with his gun.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Zazz,Sweet and Katt!! Thank you Zazz!! You know how to take care of me,don't you? hee-hee!! I'm seeing where nutbag Zimmerman got caught speeding in Texas,with his gun.
Hey girl. Happy hump day.

Too bad there wasn't a shootout with Zimmerman on the losing end.

It's not safe for him anywhere and he must have bodyguards and stay indoors, yet he was alone. Just George and his trusty weapon. Just in case he sees another unarmed black boy...

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey girl. Happy hump day.
Too bad there wasn't a shootout with Zimmerman on the losing end.
It's not safe for him anywhere and he must have bodyguards and stay indoors, yet he was alone. Just George and his trusty weapon. Just in case he sees another unarmed black boy...
Hi Zazz and everyone! Where was Shellie, I wonder? Isn't Texas quite a distance from Sandford? Who just drives to TX to go nowhere in particular? LOL carrying heat just in case he sees a jaywalker or some hooded kids playing hopscotch?
I bet he's going to live with his uncle in San Diego. The one that took the stand and said he recognized "Georgie's" screams.(man, a whole lot of people recognized Georgie's screams, huh? He must go around screeching like a girl more than any of us could guess) I don't buy the joy riding thing.
Looks like he's a superstar to law enforcement now. Surprised Officer Doughnut didn't ask for his autograph. Getting tired of these criminals becoming celebrities as though a not guilty verdict means innocent. GZ should be ashamed, not bragging to a cop that he was on tv.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Zazz and everyone! Where was Shellie, I wonder? Isn't Texas quite a distance from Sandford? Who just drives to TX to go nowhere in particular? LOL carrying heat just in case he sees a jaywalker or some hooded kids playing hopscotch?
I bet he's going to live with his uncle in San Diego. The one that took the stand and said he recognized "Georgie's" screams.(man, a whole lot of people recognized Georgie's screams, huh? He must go around screeching like a girl more than any of us could guess) I don't buy the joy riding thing.
Looks like he's a superstar to law enforcement now. Surprised Officer Doughnut didn't ask for his autograph. Getting tired of these criminals becoming celebrities as though a not guilty verdict means innocent. GZ should be ashamed, not bragging to a cop that he was on tv.
Yes indeed. He claims it's not safe for him to be out and about but when someone doesn't recognize him, he tells them he's a TV star who got by with murder.

Maybe he's in Texas filming for the new reality series? Barf bag please.

They need to find out why he was let off without a ticket. Unusual in Texas.

Did he and Shellie get back together? I heard they were separated but she was at trial.

He makes me as sick as Casey and Jodi but neither of them is running around calling attention to themselves. There's just something about murderers that bothers my sensibilities.

Level 8

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/cay...

And just where in the hell is she going to get 25,000.00 and if she has that much wouldnt that be lieing to the court saying she was broke lies again

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Anthony paying $25,000 to avoid writing life story

By Mike Schneider, Associated Press
Casey Anthony has agreed to pay $25,000 to her bankruptcy estate to avoid having to sell her life story.

A judge in her bankruptcy case in Tampa approved the agreement between Anthony and her bankruptcy trustee in court papers made public Wednesday.

The trustee had considered the possibility of selling Anthony's life story to help pay off her debts to creditors. Anthony had opposed the idea, and her lawyers had argued that it would give the purchaser of the rights control over Anthony for the rest of her life.
Anthony was acquitted two years ago of murder, manslaughter and child abuse charges in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in Orlando. She has kept a low profile since.

Papers filed in bankruptcy court said the compromise was reached to avoid protracted litigation over whether the trustee could legally force Anthony to sell her memoirs.

The proposal to sell the rights to Anthony's life story was "novel," and lawyers for both sides were unable to find any precedents in case law, according to the court documents.

"The parties also acknowledge that each side has made plausible arguments and that each bears some risk of losing the legal questions raised by the trustee's motion," the documents said.

Anthony filed for bankruptcy in Florida in late January, claiming about $1,000 in assets and $792,000 in liabilities. Court papers list Anthony with no recent income.

During a meeting with creditors in her bankruptcy case earlier this year, Anthony said she was unemployed and hasn't received any money to tell her story. She said she was living with friends and that they and strangers who send her gift cards and cash help her survive.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

How can she keep an asset worth 25J and not have to dissolve it in bankruptcy proceedings?

I'll bet she has a deal to sell it for a million bucks, after she rids herself of those pesky debts.

She will never tell the truth so whoever buys her story will be paying for more lies.

I once had an in-law who lied so much she began to believe her lies. I think this skanky pig has started believing her own lies.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"He's here folks"?
The alleged traffic stop was make on Sunday. Today's Thursday....
When GZ was reported to have said he's "going nowhere " you think he LITERALLY meant it and he's still parked in his truck on the side of the highway near Forney?
Perhaps you might contemplate the appropriateness of your stated moniker! LOL
You always twist people's words. He didn't say he was "going nowhere", he said he was "going nowhere in particular". Can't you understand the difference?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Oops, I posted that in wrong place. It was meant for the Watch Captain thread. Sorry.
kentuckywoman

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
How can she keep an asset worth 25J and not have to dissolve it in bankruptcy proceedings?
I'll bet she has a deal to sell it for a million bucks, after she rids herself of those pesky debts.
She will never tell the truth so whoever buys her story will be paying for more lies.
I once had an in-law who lied so much she began to believe her lies. I think this skanky pig has started believing her own lies.
"I'll bet she has a deal to sell it for a million bucks..."

I have to disagree with you, "zazz".

Her "story" ain't worth a plug nickel. All that BS is just a pipe dream for her and her "keepers". What life story could she possibly sell -- the one where her father "molests" her and assists with the "cover-up" of an "accidental" drowning!?? Or maybe reveal who Caylee's father is (as if she EVER would and face the possibility of a wrongful death lawsuit).

Also, remember that book written by her very own lawyer? It tanked.

No, nobody cares what that loser has to say.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

kentuckywoman wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'll bet she has a deal to sell it for a million bucks..."
I have to disagree with you, "zazz".
Her "story" ain't worth a plug nickel. All that BS is just a pipe dream for her and her "keepers". What life story could she possibly sell -- the one where her father "molests" her and assists with the "cover-up" of an "accidental" drowning!?? Or maybe reveal who Caylee's father is (as if she EVER would and face the possibility of a wrongful death lawsuit).
Also, remember that book written by her very own lawyer? It tanked.
No, nobody cares what that loser has to say.
I like your scenario better than mine. As I said, it would all be lies anyway.
kentuckywoman

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your scenario better than mine. As I said, it would all be lies anyway.
Precisely.

One of THE most prolific liars on earth, no doubt. And "most hated"!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
Anthony paying $25,000 to avoid writing life story
By Mike Schneider, Associated Press
Casey Anthony has agreed to pay $25,000 to her bankruptcy estate to avoid having to sell her life story.
A judge in her bankruptcy case in Tampa approved the agreement between Anthony and her bankruptcy trustee in court papers made public Wednesday.
The trustee had considered the possibility of selling Anthony's life story to help pay off her debts to creditors. Anthony had opposed the idea, and her lawyers had argued that it would give the purchaser of the rights control over Anthony for the rest of her life.
Anthony was acquitted two years ago of murder, manslaughter and child abuse charges in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in Orlando. She has kept a low profile since.
Papers filed in bankruptcy court said the compromise was reached to avoid protracted litigation over whether the trustee could legally force Anthony to sell her memoirs.
The proposal to sell the rights to Anthony's life story was "novel," and lawyers for both sides were unable to find any precedents in case law, according to the court documents.
"The parties also acknowledge that each side has made plausible arguments and that each bears some risk of losing the legal questions raised by the trustee's motion," the documents said.
Anthony filed for bankruptcy in Florida in late January, claiming about $1,000 in assets and $792,000 in liabilities. Court papers list Anthony with no recent income.
During a meeting with creditors in her bankruptcy case earlier this year, Anthony said she was unemployed and hasn't received any money to tell her story. She said she was living with friends and that they and strangers who send her gift cards and cash help her survive.
Hi Zazz!! Well looks like pshycopath babykiller can't get these lies right either.She's going to pay,she's not.She's broke,but claims she does'nt want to profit off Caylee,yet she already has,won't admit to anything she has ever done,when it comes to her murdering Caylee,comeplains she can't get a job,mmm,you think?? Not that she would actually work,because hey,it's easier to pretend to actually work,for years?? Oh and the murder of Caylee,well did'nt we all know she drowned,accidently of coarse.The babykiller did'nt intend to have these legal actions taken agaist her,when she decided to take Caylee's life either.She should have been locked up,and you know my opion,sentenced to death.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Lisa, she must be running out of pork rinds.
:)
Hi Sweet!! Happy Saturday night!! It won't be the pork rinds unless she happens to choke on one of those,one can only hope."Clink,clink!!"
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

zazz wrote:
Beacuse,I guess Zazz,that's her pyhcie.Afterall,she's a pysocpath.Grand delushions,I think.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando