“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26327 Jul 29, 2013
Happy wrote:
why are you people still talking about this?
Because we want to. Why do you care? What's it to you?

Level 8

Location hidden

#26328 Jul 29, 2013
Five surgeons are having drinks together at a surgical convention and making jokes...

The first, a Florida surgeon, says: "I like to see accountants on my operating table, because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."

The second, a Michigan surgeon, responds: "Yeah, but you should try electricians. Everything inside of them is color coded."

The third, a California surgeon, says: "No, I really think librarians are the best; everything inside of them is in alphabetical order."

The fourth, an New York surgeon, chimes in: "You know, I like construction workers. Those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over."

But the fifth, from Washington D.C. shut them all up when he observed, "You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains, no spine, and the head and the ass are interchangeable."

Level 8

Location hidden

#26329 Jul 29, 2013
Fred, wish you would talk to me more. And start propping me again.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26330 Jul 29, 2013
Two Rednecks, Larry and Doug, are sitting at their favorite bar, drinking beer. Larry turns to Doug and says, "You know, I'm tired of going through life without an education. Tomorrow I think I'll go to the Community College and sign up for some classes."

Doug thinks it's a good idea and the two leave. The next day, Larry goes down to the college and meets Dean of Admissions, who signs him up for the four basic classes: Math, English, History, and Logic.

"Logic?" Larry says. "What's that?"

The dean says, "I'll give you an example. Do you own a weed eater?"

"Yeah."

"Then logically speaking, because you own a weed eater, I think that you would have a yard."

"That's true, I do have a yard."

"I'm not done," the dean says. "Because you have a yard, I think logically that you would have a house."

"Yes, I do have a house."

"And because you have a house, I think that you might logically have a family."

"Yep, I have a family alright."

"I'm not done yet.. Because you have a family, then logically you must have a wife. And because you have a wife, then logic tells me you must be a heterosexual."

"I am a heterosexual! That's amazing, you were able to find out all of that because I have a weed eater."

Excited to take the class now, Larry shakes the Dean's hand and leaves to go meet Doug at the bar. He tells Doug about his classes, how he is signed up for Math, English, History, and Logic.

"Logic?" Doug says, "What's that?"

Larry says, "I'll give you an example. Do you have a weed eater?"

"Nope."

"Yer a homo, ain't ya?"

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#26331 Jul 30, 2013
Happy wrote:
why are you people still talking about this?
Because we can

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#26332 Jul 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Pouring now. I didn't know you wanted a triple. Next time when I'm pouring mine and Lisa's I'll make sure yours is a triple also.
Don't need a triple every night just some nights lol

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#26333 Jul 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
Fred, wish you would talk to me more. And start propping me again.
Awwe I miss you to and all my props go to you can't find you sometimes if you don't post here

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#26334 Jul 30, 2013
Love you girls

Level 8

Location hidden

#26335 Jul 30, 2013
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need a triple every night just some nights lol
Oh no, I don't pour them every night but some nights... it's a good way to relax after a crazy day.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26336 Jul 31, 2013
zazz wrote:
Sweet, Lisa, Fred, Topaz, my favorite cyber friends how the hell are you?
I'm pouring doubles for everyone except Lisa.
Lisa, a Triple Crown for you!!!!
Hi Zazz,Sweet and Katt!! Thank you Zazz!! You know how to take care of me,don't you? hee-hee!! I'm seeing where nutbag Zimmerman got caught speeding in Texas,with his gun.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26337 Jul 31, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Zazz,Sweet and Katt!! Thank you Zazz!! You know how to take care of me,don't you? hee-hee!! I'm seeing where nutbag Zimmerman got caught speeding in Texas,with his gun.
Hey girl. Happy hump day.

Too bad there wasn't a shootout with Zimmerman on the losing end.

It's not safe for him anywhere and he must have bodyguards and stay indoors, yet he was alone. Just George and his trusty weapon. Just in case he sees another unarmed black boy...

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#26338 Aug 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey girl. Happy hump day.
Too bad there wasn't a shootout with Zimmerman on the losing end.
It's not safe for him anywhere and he must have bodyguards and stay indoors, yet he was alone. Just George and his trusty weapon. Just in case he sees another unarmed black boy...
Hi Zazz and everyone! Where was Shellie, I wonder? Isn't Texas quite a distance from Sandford? Who just drives to TX to go nowhere in particular? LOL carrying heat just in case he sees a jaywalker or some hooded kids playing hopscotch?
I bet he's going to live with his uncle in San Diego. The one that took the stand and said he recognized "Georgie's" screams.(man, a whole lot of people recognized Georgie's screams, huh? He must go around screeching like a girl more than any of us could guess) I don't buy the joy riding thing.
Looks like he's a superstar to law enforcement now. Surprised Officer Doughnut didn't ask for his autograph. Getting tired of these criminals becoming celebrities as though a not guilty verdict means innocent. GZ should be ashamed, not bragging to a cop that he was on tv.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26339 Aug 1, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Zazz and everyone! Where was Shellie, I wonder? Isn't Texas quite a distance from Sandford? Who just drives to TX to go nowhere in particular? LOL carrying heat just in case he sees a jaywalker or some hooded kids playing hopscotch?
I bet he's going to live with his uncle in San Diego. The one that took the stand and said he recognized "Georgie's" screams.(man, a whole lot of people recognized Georgie's screams, huh? He must go around screeching like a girl more than any of us could guess) I don't buy the joy riding thing.
Looks like he's a superstar to law enforcement now. Surprised Officer Doughnut didn't ask for his autograph. Getting tired of these criminals becoming celebrities as though a not guilty verdict means innocent. GZ should be ashamed, not bragging to a cop that he was on tv.
Yes indeed. He claims it's not safe for him to be out and about but when someone doesn't recognize him, he tells them he's a TV star who got by with murder.

Maybe he's in Texas filming for the new reality series? Barf bag please.

They need to find out why he was let off without a ticket. Unusual in Texas.

Did he and Shellie get back together? I heard they were separated but she was at trial.

He makes me as sick as Casey and Jodi but neither of them is running around calling attention to themselves. There's just something about murderers that bothers my sensibilities.

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#26340 Aug 1, 2013
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/cay...

And just where in the hell is she going to get 25,000.00 and if she has that much wouldnt that be lieing to the court saying she was broke lies again

Level 8

Location hidden

#26341 Aug 1, 2013
Anthony paying $25,000 to avoid writing life story

By Mike Schneider, Associated Press
Casey Anthony has agreed to pay $25,000 to her bankruptcy estate to avoid having to sell her life story.

A judge in her bankruptcy case in Tampa approved the agreement between Anthony and her bankruptcy trustee in court papers made public Wednesday.

The trustee had considered the possibility of selling Anthony's life story to help pay off her debts to creditors. Anthony had opposed the idea, and her lawyers had argued that it would give the purchaser of the rights control over Anthony for the rest of her life.
Anthony was acquitted two years ago of murder, manslaughter and child abuse charges in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in Orlando. She has kept a low profile since.

Papers filed in bankruptcy court said the compromise was reached to avoid protracted litigation over whether the trustee could legally force Anthony to sell her memoirs.

The proposal to sell the rights to Anthony's life story was "novel," and lawyers for both sides were unable to find any precedents in case law, according to the court documents.

"The parties also acknowledge that each side has made plausible arguments and that each bears some risk of losing the legal questions raised by the trustee's motion," the documents said.

Anthony filed for bankruptcy in Florida in late January, claiming about $1,000 in assets and $792,000 in liabilities. Court papers list Anthony with no recent income.

During a meeting with creditors in her bankruptcy case earlier this year, Anthony said she was unemployed and hasn't received any money to tell her story. She said she was living with friends and that they and strangers who send her gift cards and cash help her survive.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26342 Aug 1, 2013
How can she keep an asset worth 25J and not have to dissolve it in bankruptcy proceedings?

I'll bet she has a deal to sell it for a million bucks, after she rids herself of those pesky debts.

She will never tell the truth so whoever buys her story will be paying for more lies.

I once had an in-law who lied so much she began to believe her lies. I think this skanky pig has started believing her own lies.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26343 Aug 1, 2013

Level 8

Location hidden

#26344 Aug 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"He's here folks"?
The alleged traffic stop was make on Sunday. Today's Thursday....
When GZ was reported to have said he's "going nowhere " you think he LITERALLY meant it and he's still parked in his truck on the side of the highway near Forney?
Perhaps you might contemplate the appropriateness of your stated moniker! LOL
You always twist people's words. He didn't say he was "going nowhere", he said he was "going nowhere in particular". Can't you understand the difference?

Level 8

Location hidden

#26345 Aug 1, 2013
Oops, I posted that in wrong place. It was meant for the Watch Captain thread. Sorry.
kentuckywoman

Newport, KY

#26346 Aug 2, 2013
zazz wrote:
How can she keep an asset worth 25J and not have to dissolve it in bankruptcy proceedings?
I'll bet she has a deal to sell it for a million bucks, after she rids herself of those pesky debts.
She will never tell the truth so whoever buys her story will be paying for more lies.
I once had an in-law who lied so much she began to believe her lies. I think this skanky pig has started believing her own lies.
"I'll bet she has a deal to sell it for a million bucks..."

I have to disagree with you, "zazz".

Her "story" ain't worth a plug nickel. All that BS is just a pipe dream for her and her "keepers". What life story could she possibly sell -- the one where her father "molests" her and assists with the "cover-up" of an "accidental" drowning!?? Or maybe reveal who Caylee's father is (as if she EVER would and face the possibility of a wrongful death lawsuit).

Also, remember that book written by her very own lawyer? It tanked.

No, nobody cares what that loser has to say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Nuculur option 1,216,942
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 min vib_ram 495,673
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 34 min vib_ram 18,039
News Jewish Museum turns 20 2 hr tom wingo 26
News A Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan museum? 2 hr tom wingo 16
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 97,124
Hot girl drivinga BMW convertible Oviedo near/ ... 3 hr Frank 1
Does the State have the goods 2# 3 hr ANGHARAD 4
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]