___Justice For Caylee___Cont.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26283 Jul 18, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Zazz!! The mental Anthony's are'nt going to sue this lady,they only wish they could.I'm sure they're more pissed because this lady got $5oo.oo and their garage sale did'nt.
As always Lisa you are oh so right.

Damn girl, 500 bucks would pay for a dinner at the Ritz with crab puffs.

It'll take Cindy a long time to recover. Unlike her overnight recovery when her GD was murdered in cold blood.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26284 Jul 18, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
As always Lisa you are oh so right.
Damn girl, 500 bucks would pay for a dinner at the Ritz with crab puffs.
It'll take Cindy a long time to recover. Unlike her overnight recovery when her GD was murdered in cold blood.
So right Cindy gets outraged at the thought of losing a penny!
George even said so!
As for the murder of her granddaughter she just goes into cover up mode to help Casey and try's to figure out how she can make a buck off the situation.

She's a women who will never be satisfied, and she will never have enough MONEY.....ever.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26285 Jul 20, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
It' finally cooling down here in Cali, I'm off to do errands have a great Thursday everyone!
Hi Sweet!! We've been having a heat wave here but the rain has cooled it off.It poured rain.Happy saturday!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26286 Jul 20, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the poor bankrupt murderer going to get $25,000?
25,000 tricks is a lot of tricks to turn.
Hi Zazz!! For her it's not.Hell according to her,she's been doing it since the age of eight,so she'll have no problem,hee-hee!! Too bad its not the bounty on her ugly mug.Happy saturday!!

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#26287 Jul 21, 2013
Hi ladies Been hot and humid here not so bad tonight. Hope you all are doing good miss you

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#26290 Jul 22, 2013
Your Next wrote:
Hi ladies Been hot and humid here not so bad tonight. Hope you all are doing good miss you
Hi YN! Miss you too, glad to hear you doing good!
Christina Werner

Longwood, FL

#26291 Jul 23, 2013
I thank everyone who sees this for what it is.

Please help support!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Support-Christ...

https://twitter.com/OfficialCWerner

I have many posts on these pages.

THANK YOU!!!
Christina Werner

Longwood, FL

#26292 Jul 23, 2013
So this is the SS Caylee Marie as reported in 2009...

I think there was so much attention and focus on Casey, that people had blinders on during this time and still do!!!

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2009/03/...
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26293 Jul 23, 2013
Hi Katt(nice to hear from you!!)Sweet and Zazz!! I see where Zimmerman is claiming he helped a family.Oh please!! That's giving that nutjob to much credit,for something that any normal person would do.As if that deed is going to wash Trayvon's blood off his hands somehow.Maybe it does in his nutty brain.Anyway,instead of stalking Trayvon,how come he never thought Trayvon needed help that rainy night,when he saw him? And he sure the hell did'nt try and help Trayvon after he shot him in cold blood either.He's still a murderer of an innocent person,not a saint.Hope evryone had a sunny day!!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26294 Jul 23, 2013
lisa wrote:
Hi Katt(nice to hear from you!!)Sweet and Zazz!! I see where Zimmerman is claiming he helped a family.Oh please!! That's giving that nutjob to much credit,for something that any normal person would do.As if that deed is going to wash Trayvon's blood off his hands somehow.Maybe it does in his nutty brain.Anyway,instead of stalking Trayvon,how come he never thought Trayvon needed help that rainy night,when he saw him? And he sure the hell did'nt try and help Trayvon after he shot him in cold blood either.He's still a murderer of an innocent person,not a saint.Hope evryone had a sunny day!!
Hi Lisa. The family he "rescued" is complaining about him using them for publicity. I heard it on the news this afternoon. They want him to shut up and leave them alone.

Sounds like they didn't need his help. LOL.

Clink clink.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26295 Jul 23, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lisa. The family he "rescued" is complaining about him using them for publicity. I heard it on the news this afternoon. They want him to shut up and leave them alone.
Sounds like they didn't need his help. LOL.
Clink clink.
Hey woman!! I saw on the news,it was I think last night or early this morning when they released this news,I did'nt have time to post it,though.The poor family probably did'nt relize it was him in the first place,or they probably would have told him to get the heck away.Mmm,do you know if he bothered to call for 911 in this situition,I highly doubt it.He was so eager to call 911 on Trayvon and throw him under the bus,this family was so to speak under a bus.You know,come to think of it,when he makes that 911 call on Trayvon,that's excatly what he was doing,using that call as a set-up for what he was about to do like an alibi.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26296 Jul 23, 2013
Before I forget to ask,are any of you guys seeing the new case about the day care murder of the husband? That one should be interesting.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26297 Jul 23, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd bet money you are right. They wouldn't be running out of blood money if they had sense enough to budget. I'm sure they are both on SS disability. Mental probably.
It's mental no doubt about that Zazz.If they got paid by Dr.Weeble is the state of Flordia still paying mental Cindy like she claimed because she admitted she was getting disablity.Even if it's from her work,(which probaly ran out some time ago)They should'nt have been able to collect the disablity with the blood money by Pheeble.They ran out of disablity then begged Pheeble for more.They've been doing it since day one.If I'm not mistaken they blew through the $20,ooo from CBS,she was probaly getting disablity then,too.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26298 Jul 23, 2013
Christina Werner wrote:
So this is the SS Caylee Marie as reported in 2009...
I think there was so much attention and focus on Casey, that people had blinders on during this time and still do!!!
http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2009/03/...
Thanks for the older link!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26299 Jul 23, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
So right Cindy gets outraged at the thought of losing a penny!
George even said so!
As for the murder of her granddaughter she just goes into cover up mode to help Casey and try's to figure out how she can make a buck off the situation.
She's a women who will never be satisfied, and she will never have enough MONEY.....ever.
Sweet,mental Cindy had the freaking garage sale,so she can send some money to bankrupt babykiller,the bitchh needs snack money.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26300 Jul 23, 2013
Gonzalas and Kronk have filed their complaints with the federal court,that's what the sentinel is reporting.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#26301 Jul 24, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Sweet,mental Cindy had the freaking garage sale,so she can send some money to bankrupt babykiller,the bitchh needs snack money.
LOL Lisa, she must be running out of pork rinds.

:)

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#26302 Jul 24, 2013
lisa wrote:
Before I forget to ask,are any of you guys seeing the new case about the day care murder of the husband? That one should be interesting.
Yes I know about that some time ago.
They already tried the man who killed him, now they are going after wiffey.. saying more or less it was all her idea...she seems a little strange, at times she really looks wacked out!!!

Just my Opinion!!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#26303 Jul 24, 2013
Christina Werner wrote:
I thank everyone who sees this for what it is.
Please help support!!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Support-Christ...
https://twitter.com/OfficialCWerner
I have many posts on these pages.
THANK YOU!!!
Thanks Christina, I myself am not a facebook or twitter person, but will take a look.

Good luck with those Anthony's but we have always known they were all about the money, especially when the reporters came calling on Cindy 4 days into Caylee's "missing" she was ABSOULETY STAR STRUCK , you could see it all over her face.

There is no stopping either of them when they know there is a buck to be made.

Just my Opinion

Plus George is always threatening to sick his attorney's on people, he thinks he's a big man now. JMO

They will never divorce each other cause they both now each other's
SIGNS so well!!!$$$$$$$

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#26304 Jul 24, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know about that some time ago.
They already tried the man who killed him, now they are going after wiffey.. saying more or less it was all her idea...she seems a little strange, at times she really looks wacked out!!!
Just my Opinion!!
Hi Sweet~~
We will have no choice but to hear about this case, it's in
Atlanta.
Andrea Sneiderman is a black widow, jmo...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min DimbocRatsandbox 1,418,053
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Milee 73,688
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 98,164
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Into The Night 61,023
last post wins! (Jul '11) 6 hr Milee 5,970
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 17 hr Fa-Foxy 198
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 22 hr T-REX 513,464

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages