___Justice For Caylee___Cont.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26260 Jul 14, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi real, keeping it real!!!
I have been watching the Zimmerman trial a little here and there, and somethings just not right with that Zimmerman, can't put my finger on it but he's just not right in the head.
His friend Taffy drives me nuts seems he's found his 15min. of fame and is running with it~!
Hope your having a great summer also.
Stay cool my friend~!
Good morning Sweet!! I agree,like I said,Zimmerman is like a Ted Kyzinkie personality,(his paranoia will probaly manifest more though now that he has been found not guilty)And I agree,that Taafe dude is a freaking joke.Nancey should have kicked that fool off her show.He's a hateful nutbag also.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26261 Jul 14, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Sweet!! I agree,like I said,Zimmerman is like a Ted Kyzinkie personality,(his paranoia will probaly manifest more though now that he has been found not guilty)And I agree,that Taafe dude is a freaking joke.Nancey should have kicked that fool off her show.He's a hateful nutbag also.
Afternoon Lisa, just getting ready to go out for a late Sunday lunch.
Not to worry Zimmerman's true colors will eventually show through.
He will spend the rest of his life wondering if someone is following him.
The irony is rich indeed.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26269 Jul 17, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Zazz:D
I'm not surprised his friends are older..George isn't exactly a young modern. Older people like young people to talk to and I'm sure GZ appeared to be listening..so flattering to a forgotten soul. That old Viet Nam vet up there crying was priceless. And loved the BFF boy scout fed marshall, too. The women call him "Georgie" and apparantly they have ALL heard Georgie scream. If that wasn't TM screaming for his life, Georgie's a real wuss considering he screams all the time and carries heat ready to protect himself from whatever or whoever he provokes.
I'm seriously surprised there aren't tons of these cases with that SYG law. More surprised nobody's caught on that if GZ were righteous, he'd have taken the stand in a SYG hearing and be done. I doubt the jurors will think of that, or even wonder why he didn't take the stand to be cross examined about his 'story'. I hope Yrayvon's murder wasn't in vain, it's not right and no law can make it right IMO.
Hi Real Topaz!! I posted the other night to you,but this dang computer shut down and now I can't remember what I had said.Anyway,very well said.Trayvon's murder was'nt right,and no law makes it right.How these jury women thought that Zimmerman had the right to shot an unarmed person,who was just happening to be walking to get home,is beyond me.Zimmerman instigated this whole confertation that night.I did'nt know walking in America was agaist the law.These women jury are maybe caught in a time warp,and are very stupid.I guess they think,it's all right for someone to profile someone,follow them around,instigated a fight and when that person loses,then it's o.k. to claim self-defense?? That's nuts!! And Zimmerman's defense tried to make it look like Trayvon was up to no good,what was Zimmerman doing?? Why was he out that night hunting for human??
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26270 Jul 17, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe now the SYG law will now be more closely looked at.
Hi Sweet!! I know I read in the sentinel,another guy,I guess(another so called watch captain)over the 4th of July threatned a lady with a gun,she called the police.I don't think Flordia will nessicarly change any of the stand your ground law though.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26271 Jul 17, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
Desperation is setting in....yep money is running out.
Casey Anthony’s Parents Sell Off Caylee’s Toys In Yard Sale – Exclusive Photos & Video
Link:
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/07/cas...
Now they are just trying to make money off little Caylee again Sweet.Did you see the picture's with the Disney hearts and Winnie backpack? I would'nt want any of that stuff,but I guess the lady's at the garge sale did.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26272 Jul 17, 2013
zazz wrote:
Casey Anthony to pay $25K to settle life-story rights in bankruptcy case
By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
5:36 p.m. EDT, July 8, 2013
Casey Anthony has agreed to pay $25,000 to settle a dispute in her bankruptcy case surrounding the rights to sell her life story, according to documents recently filed in the case.
Anthony filed for bankruptcy protection early this year, and in March, trustee Stephen L. Meininger filed a motion seeking permission to sell "the exclusive worldwide rights ... of Anthony's life story."
Meininger argued Anthony's story is property and an asset that could be sold off to pay the more than $790,000 she owes others.
Anthony's bankruptcy attorneys have opposed Meininger's motion, saying it creates a "slippery slope that would have dangerous repercussions far beyond the scope of this case."
Meininger withdrew his motion in May. A joint-party filing indicated Meininger and Anthony's attorneys were discussing potential resolutions of the issue.
In another joint filing made Wednesday, the parties asked the judge to enter an order authorizing Meininger to "compromise a controversy between the Estate and the Debtor relating to intellectual property rights, the right of publicity and commercialization of the Debtor's life story..."
Meininger says Anthony has a right to commercialize her story, which became property of the bankruptcy estate when she filed.
Meanwhile, Anthony "adamantly opposes" the concept that her story is property that can be commercialized.
The parties agree the concept of selling the "alleged property interest is novel and has not been addressed by any case law that the parties have been able to discover."
According to the filing, the parties also agree the $25,000 settlement is in the best interest of the creditors in the case, and such an agreement will avoid substantial long-term litigation.
The bankruptcy judge has not issued an order on the joint request.
It's unclear how Anthony would obtain the $25,000. Attempts to reach her attorneys were not immediately successful.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/cay...
Hi Zazz!! Thanks for the link!! I'm confused by all this bankruptsy news.The articles say something all the time,she going to fight it one minute,you know to clear her name( yeah right!!)And the next minute,she claims she's broke and does'nt want to profit off Caylee.Oh,that's right,she wants the world to know she's innocent,hee-hee!!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26273 Jul 17, 2013
1/2

Casey Anthony's parents may sue woman who videotaped their garage sale
Lake County woman discusses meeting George, Cindy Anthony
Author: Sheli Muniz, Reporter, [email protected]
Published On: Jul 16 2013 11:37:04 PM EDT Updated On: Jul 17 2013 06:23:18 AM EDT
Anthonys may sue woman who taped garage sale
ALL RIGHT, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, LISA. IT'S NOW BEEN MORE THAN FIVE YEARS SINCE THE DEATH OF CASEY ANTHONY BUT NEW TONIGHT WHAT ONE PERSON SAID SHE FOUND AT A YARD SALE PUT ON CASEY ANTHONY'S PARENTS. SHE IS DISGUSTED. WE LEARNED A CONTROVERSY AT VIDEO TIED TO THIS WHOLE THING COULD END UP LEADING TO A BIG LAWSUIT. SHELI MUNIZ IS LIVE WHERE THE YARD SALE TOOK PLACE. THIS LADY CAME UP ON THIS YARD SALE BY COINCIDENCE? RIGHT, CHRISTINA WARNER SAYS SHE STOPPED AT THE MOVING SALE AT MOUNT DORA AT CINDY'S MOTHER'S HOUSE. THAT'S WHERE SHE SAW CINDY AND GEORGE ANTHONY SELLING CAYLEE'S TOYS AND BACKPACKS. SHE CAME BACK THE SECOND DAY, THIS TIME WITH HER CAMERA PHONE. I DIDN'T HAVE THIS FOR SALE YESTERDAY. IT'S THE TEN-MINUTE VIDEO. CHRISTINA WARNER HAS RETURNED TO TO CINDY ANTHONY'S MOTHER'S MOUNT DORA HOME. WHY DID YOU RECORD IT. I WANTED PEOPLE TO BELIEVE ME. I WAS SO DISGUSTED WITH THE SITUATION AND I JUST WANTED PEOPLE TO BELIEVE WHAT I SAW, WHAT HAPPENED, AND THAT IT REALLY DID HAPPEN AND THAT THEY REALLY DID SELL THOSE ITEMS. CHRISTINA SAYS SHE SPOTTED THESE ITEMS SHE SHOWS US. LITTLE GIRL BACKPACKS, TEDDY BEARS AND TOYS. THIS IS THE ONE THAT BOTHERED ME THE MOST. BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THAT CAYLEE'S FAVORITE CHARACTERS ARE WINIE WINNIE THE POOH. IT'S HARD TO HOLD IT. AT THE YARD SALE, CHRISTINA ALSO BOUGHT THESE BAGS. SHE BELIEVES THAT THEY ARE CASEY ANTHONY'S BECAUSE OF THEIR YOUTHFUL LOOK AND STYLE. CHRISTINA IS UPSET THE ANTHONY'S WON'T DONATE THE STUFF. IT'S IMPORTANT TO NOTE CHRISTINA HAS ALSO MADE MONEY, TOO, AFTER SELLING THIS VIDEO TO RADAR ONLINE FOR MORE THAN $500, A MOVE THAT STIRRED CONTROVERSY. SOME PEOPLE WOULD QUESTION YOUR MOTIVE. WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO THEM? IT WAS MY MOTIVE TO MAKE A BUCK OFF THE SITUATION OR WHATEVER, I WOULD HAVE GLADLY TAKEN ALL THOSE TOYS AND LOADED THEM UP IN MY CAR. NOW, CHRISTINA SAYS THIS BECAUSE APPARENTLY WHILE SHE WAS AT THE YARD SALE, CINDY ANTHONY OFFERED TO GIVE HER ALL THE BINS OF BEARS. BY THE WAY, CHRISTINA SAYS SHE NOW WANTS TO -- OR IS CONSIDERING SELLING THESE ITEMS, MAYBE AUCTIONING THEM OFF TO PAY THAT TEXAS EQUISEARCH, CASEY ANTHONY'S DEBT. WHAT DO THE ANTHONYS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS? THIS CAYLEE'S STUFF. MARK LIPMAN, THE ANTHONY'S ATTORNEY, COULD NOT CONFIRM WHETHER THIS IS CASEY OR CAYLEE ANTHONY HE IS. THE ANTHONYS ARE UPSET THAT THEY WERE RECORDED WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE. THEY ARE LOOKING TO SEE WHETHER
MOUNT DORA, Fla.-
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26274 Jul 17, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
2 years since Casey Anthony verdict.
BAY NEWS 9, ORLANDO — Friday is the two-year anniversary of a verdict in the Casey Anthony murder trial. A jury pulled from Pinellas County found Anthony not guilty of killing her two-year-old daughter, Caylee.
There have been no other arrests in Caylee’s case since that verdict. Casey has declared bankruptcy and has had several court appearances dealing with her finances.
She’s has also tried to sell the rights to her story to media companies.
Anthony’s main attorneys were Jose Baez and J. Cheney Mason.
“Casey is still having to live in isolation and in secret,” Mason told CNN.
“She can’t go out in public. There are still morons out there threatening to hurt her, just like there are those from time to time that still threaten me and my family, because we won,” he said.
Mason recently shared a conversation he had with George Zimmerman defense attorney Mark O’Mara.
“Mr. O’Mara asked the other day what it’s like to have so many people hating your client, and I said only half the world hated your client the whole world hated mine.”
Mason said he and O’Mara have talked several times leading up to the trial about what the defense could expect and not expect to happen as the case continues.
But he said in the end, he’s like every other American and has no idea what to expect from the case or what the final verdict might be.
Here's the link if you want to read comments.
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2013/07/2-years-si...
Thanks for the link Sweet.I saw that glimpse of Mason the other night.Yeah,he was claimimg she was scared.They should have asked Mason,since when? When was babykiller not having herself photographed on the beach pretending to be reading? Or how about when she had her ugly mug with a group of people taken?

Level 8

Location hidden

#26275 Jul 17, 2013
2/2

A Lake County mother who videotaped at a yard sale Casey Anthony's parents were holding may be facing a lawsuit.
[PICS:Anthony garage sale]
Christina Werner says she stopped at the moving sale going on at Casey's grandparents home in Mount Dora. She was looking for a TV, but what she found were George and Cindy Anthony selling what she stuff including things she believes are Caylee's toys and teddy bears. So, the next day, Werner returned this time with her camera phone.
"I didn't have this for sale yesterday," said Cindy Anthony in the 10 minute video.
Local 6 asked Werner, "the next day, you return with a camera, why did you record it?
"Because I wanted people to believe me, because I was so disgusted with the situation and I just wanted people to believe what I saw, what happened and that it did happen and they really were selling those items," Werner said.
Werner says she spotted the items she shows Local 6, little girl backpacks, teddy bears, and toys.
"This one is the one that bothered me the most because we all know that Caylee loved Winnie the Pooh," said Werner as she showed Local 6 a bookbag.
Things very similar to what we saw several years back inside Caylee's room in their Hopespring Drive home.
"25 cents. It's hard to hold," said Werner as she held a heart locket.
At the yard sale, Werner told Local 6 she also bought these purses, which she believes their Anthony's because of what she describes as their "youthful look and style."
Werner said she's upset the Anthonys wouldn't just donate the stuff but it's important to note, Werner has also made money too after selling video of the encounter to Radar Online for more than $500.
A move that's stirred controversy.
"Some people would question your motive, what would you say to them?" Local 6 asked.
"If it was my motive to make a quick buck off the situation or whatever I would've gladly taken all those toys and loaded them up in my car," Werner said ,adding at one point, Cindy was willing to give her bins of bears for free.
Werner tells Local 6 what she ultimately would like to do is auction off Caylee's things and pay off Texas Equusearch.
Local 6 spoke to George and Cindy Anthony's lawyer Mark Lippman. He could not confirm whether or not this stuff was Caylee's or Casey's.
Lippman says they are looking to see if Christina violated their rights when she recorded them unbeknownst to them.
Lippman says the Anthonys are not happy.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26276 Jul 17, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Real Topaz!! I posted the other night to you,but this dang computer shut down and now I can't remember what I had said.Anyway,very well said.Trayvon's murder was'nt right,and no law makes it right.How these jury women thought that Zimmerman had the right to shot an unarmed person,who was just happening to be walking to get home,is beyond me.Zimmerman instigated this whole confertation that night.I did'nt know walking in America was agaist the law.These women jury are maybe caught in a time warp,and are very stupid.I guess they think,it's all right for someone to profile someone,follow them around,instigated a fight and when that person loses,then it's o.k. to claim self-defense?? That's nuts!! And Zimmerman's defense tried to make it look like Trayvon was up to no good,what was Zimmerman doing?? Why was he out that night hunting for human??
You have it exactly right, He's going to be even more dangerous now, he'll think every shadow is the boogie man,.

God help the black children of Sanford.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26277 Jul 17, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Zazz!! Thanks for the link!! I'm confused by all this bankruptsy news.The articles say something all the time,she going to fight it one minute,you know to clear her name( yeah right!!)And the next minute,she claims she's broke and does'nt want to profit off Caylee.Oh,that's right,she wants the world to know she's innocent,hee-hee!!
Where is the poor bankrupt murderer going to get $25,000?

25,000 tricks is a lot of tricks to turn.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26278 Jul 17, 2013
zazz wrote:
1/2
Casey Anthony's parents may sue woman who videotaped their garage sale
Lake County woman discusses meeting George, Cindy Anthony
Author: Sheli Muniz, Reporter, [email protected]
Published On: Jul 16 2013 11:37:04 PM EDT Updated On: Jul 17 2013 06:23:18 AM EDT
Anthonys may sue woman who taped garage sale
ALL RIGHT, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, LISA. IT'S NOW BEEN MORE THAN FIVE YEARS SINCE THE DEATH OF CASEY ANTHONY BUT NEW TONIGHT WHAT ONE PERSON SAID SHE FOUND AT A YARD SALE PUT ON CASEY ANTHONY'S PARENTS. SHE IS DISGUSTED. WE LEARNED A CONTROVERSY AT VIDEO TIED TO THIS WHOLE THING COULD END UP LEADING TO A BIG LAWSUIT. SHELI MUNIZ IS LIVE WHERE THE YARD SALE TOOK PLACE. THIS LADY CAME UP ON THIS YARD SALE BY COINCIDENCE? RIGHT, CHRISTINA WARNER SAYS SHE STOPPED AT THE MOVING SALE AT MOUNT DORA AT CINDY'S MOTHER'S HOUSE. THAT'S WHERE SHE SAW CINDY AND GEORGE ANTHONY SELLING CAYLEE'S TOYS AND BACKPACKS. SHE CAME BACK THE SECOND DAY, THIS TIME WITH HER CAMERA PHONE. I DIDN'T HAVE THIS FOR SALE YESTERDAY. IT'S THE TEN-MINUTE VIDEO. CHRISTINA WARNER HAS RETURNED TO TO CINDY ANTHONY'S MOTHER'S MOUNT DORA HOME. WHY DID YOU RECORD IT. I WANTED PEOPLE TO BELIEVE ME. I WAS SO DISGUSTED WITH THE SITUATION AND I JUST WANTED PEOPLE TO BELIEVE WHAT I SAW, WHAT HAPPENED, AND THAT IT REALLY DID HAPPEN AND THAT THEY REALLY DID SELL THOSE ITEMS. CHRISTINA SAYS SHE SPOTTED THESE ITEMS SHE SHOWS US. LITTLE GIRL BACKPACKS, TEDDY BEARS AND TOYS. THIS IS THE ONE THAT BOTHERED ME THE MOST. BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THAT CAYLEE'S FAVORITE CHARACTERS ARE WINIE WINNIE THE POOH. IT'S HARD TO HOLD IT. AT THE YARD SALE, CHRISTINA ALSO BOUGHT THESE BAGS. SHE BELIEVES THAT THEY ARE CASEY ANTHONY'S BECAUSE OF THEIR YOUTHFUL LOOK AND STYLE. CHRISTINA IS UPSET THE ANTHONY'S WON'T DONATE THE STUFF. IT'S IMPORTANT TO NOTE CHRISTINA HAS ALSO MADE MONEY, TOO, AFTER SELLING THIS VIDEO TO RADAR ONLINE FOR MORE THAN $500, A MOVE THAT STIRRED CONTROVERSY. SOME PEOPLE WOULD QUESTION YOUR MOTIVE. WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO THEM? IT WAS MY MOTIVE TO MAKE A BUCK OFF THE SITUATION OR WHATEVER, I WOULD HAVE GLADLY TAKEN ALL THOSE TOYS AND LOADED THEM UP IN MY CAR. NOW, CHRISTINA SAYS THIS BECAUSE APPARENTLY WHILE SHE WAS AT THE YARD SALE, CINDY ANTHONY OFFERED TO GIVE HER ALL THE BINS OF BEARS. BY THE WAY, CHRISTINA SAYS SHE NOW WANTS TO -- OR IS CONSIDERING SELLING THESE ITEMS, MAYBE AUCTIONING THEM OFF TO PAY THAT TEXAS EQUISEARCH, CASEY ANTHONY'S DEBT. WHAT DO THE ANTHONYS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS? THIS CAYLEE'S STUFF. MARK LIPMAN, THE ANTHONY'S ATTORNEY, COULD NOT CONFIRM WHETHER THIS IS CASEY OR CAYLEE ANTHONY HE IS. THE ANTHONYS ARE UPSET THAT THEY WERE RECORDED WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE. THEY ARE LOOKING TO SEE WHETHER
MOUNT DORA, Fla.-
Thanks Zazz!! The mental Anthony's are'nt going to sue this lady,they only wish they could.I'm sure they're more pissed because this lady got $5oo.oo and their garage sale did'nt.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26279 Jul 17, 2013
zazz wrote:
2/2
A Lake County mother who videotaped at a yard sale Casey Anthony's parents were holding may be facing a lawsuit.
Christina Werner says she stopped at the moving sale going on at Casey's grandparents home in Mount Dora. She was looking for a TV, but what she found were George and Cindy Anthony selling what she stuff including things she believes are Caylee's toys and teddy bears. So, the next day, Werner returned this time with her camera phone.
"I didn't have this for sale yesterday," said Cindy Anthony in the 10 minute video.
Local 6 asked Werner, "the next day, you return with a camera, why did you record it?
"Because I wanted people to believe me, because I was so disgusted with the situation and I just wanted people to believe what I saw, what happened and that it did happen and they really were selling those items," Werner said.
Werner says she spotted the items she shows Local 6, little girl backpacks, teddy bears, and toys.
"This one is the one that bothered me the most because we all know that Caylee loved Winnie the Pooh," said Werner as she showed Local 6 a bookbag.
Things very similar to what we saw several years back inside Caylee's room in their Hopespring Drive home.
At the yard sale, Werner told Local 6 she also bought these purses, which she believes their Anthony's because of what she describes as their "youthful look and style."
Werner said she's upset the Anthonys wouldn't just donate the stuff but it's important to note, Werner has also made money too after selling video of the encounter to Radar Online for more than $500.
"Some people would question your motive, what would you say to them?" Local 6 asked.
"If it was my motive to make a quick buck off the situation or whatever I would've gladly taken all those toys and loaded them up in my car," Werner said ,adding at one point, Cindy was willing to give her bins of bears for free.
Werner tells Local 6 what she ultimately would like to do is auction off Caylee's things and pay off Texas Equusearch.
Local 6 spoke to George and Cindy Anthony's lawyer Mark Lippman. He could not confirm whether or not this stuff was Caylee's or Casey's.
Lippman says they are looking to see if Christina violated their rights when she recorded them unbeknownst to them.
They have those despostions comming up Zazz,Lippman should be going over the lies with them,not worried about the garage sale.I can hear mental Cindy saying,"I put all the work into this garage sale,not her". How funny is that?

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#26280 Jul 18, 2013
zazz wrote:
2/2
Thanks for the article Zazz!
The Teddy Bears are probably the ones that were donated to G&C for their foundation, remember the foundation they spoke about on Larry King live? So people probably donated those Teddy Bears to them and now they are trying to make a buck off of them.

Surprise, Surprise.....Typical Anthony!!!!!

Just shows (once again) they have 0 character, and how insensitive and greedy they are!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#26281 Jul 18, 2013
It' finally cooling down here in Cali, I'm off to do errands have a great Thursday everyone!

Level 8

Location hidden

#26282 Jul 18, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the article Zazz!
The Teddy Bears are probably the ones that were donated to G&C for their foundation, remember the foundation they spoke about on Larry King live? So people probably donated those Teddy Bears to them and now they are trying to make a buck off of them.
Surprise, Surprise.....Typical Anthony!!!!!
Just shows (once again) they have 0 character, and how insensitive and greedy they are!
I'd bet money you are right. They wouldn't be running out of blood money if they had sense enough to budget. I'm sure they are both on SS disability. Mental probably.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26283 Jul 18, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Zazz!! The mental Anthony's are'nt going to sue this lady,they only wish they could.I'm sure they're more pissed because this lady got $5oo.oo and their garage sale did'nt.
As always Lisa you are oh so right.

Damn girl, 500 bucks would pay for a dinner at the Ritz with crab puffs.

It'll take Cindy a long time to recover. Unlike her overnight recovery when her GD was murdered in cold blood.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#26284 Jul 18, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
As always Lisa you are oh so right.
Damn girl, 500 bucks would pay for a dinner at the Ritz with crab puffs.
It'll take Cindy a long time to recover. Unlike her overnight recovery when her GD was murdered in cold blood.
So right Cindy gets outraged at the thought of losing a penny!
George even said so!
As for the murder of her granddaughter she just goes into cover up mode to help Casey and try's to figure out how she can make a buck off the situation.

She's a women who will never be satisfied, and she will never have enough MONEY.....ever.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26285 Jul 20, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
It' finally cooling down here in Cali, I'm off to do errands have a great Thursday everyone!
Hi Sweet!! We've been having a heat wave here but the rain has cooled it off.It poured rain.Happy saturday!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26286 Jul 20, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the poor bankrupt murderer going to get $25,000?
25,000 tricks is a lot of tricks to turn.
Hi Zazz!! For her it's not.Hell according to her,she's been doing it since the age of eight,so she'll have no problem,hee-hee!! Too bad its not the bounty on her ugly mug.Happy saturday!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min JCPete 1,617,544
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 16 min Murphey_Law 514,127
Coke for tourist 11 hr jimi-yank 3
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 23 hr Wiley_Kyote 73,851
Websleuths admin is convicted habitual sex offe... (Apr '09) Sun I see u 304
Under the table (Apr '17) Oct 14 --IslandGurL-- 2
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) Oct 13 Princess Hey 19,704

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages