___Justice For Caylee___Cont.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26239 Jul 13, 2013
Correction, let the civil suits Begin....

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26240 Jul 13, 2013
I was hoping this was the last I was going to see of Daffy, Taffy ( Zims faithful 15 min. of fame friend), from now on he's probably going to be a regular commenter on HLN.:(
Jose Baez must be jealous.
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#26241 Jul 13, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
I was hoping this was the last I was going to see of Daffy, Taffy ( Zims faithful 15 min. of fame friend), from now on he's probably going to be a regular commenter on HLN.:(
Jose Baez must be jealous.
OMG, what an IDIOT!

But if it makes Baez jealous.....maybe worth it?

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#26242 Jul 13, 2013
lisa wrote:
Hi Sweet,Zazz and Real Topaz!! O.k.,nutty Zimmerman has been found not guilty.I think this vertct is bull.Trayvon was an innocent young person minding his own business,on that night when he was shot down in cold blood,for no reason at all.Zimmerman can claim all he wants,that he was attacked,but if that was the truth the nutcase would have taken the stand in his own defense in the first place.Another sensless murder,and now another murderer goes free yet again.It's really pathetic that these women jurors thought that Trayvon's life and murder were nothing.
Hi Lisa:D
So sad yet not the least bit surprising. They're a bunch of racists in that town for one thing, and for another, the prosecution phoned it in and their witnesses betrayed them or were told to. There was definitely a great case to be made about this MURDER but the prosecution didn't bother. It was just a show to shut complainers up.
Zimmermaniac better stay in Sanford where he's safe among his peers. He can go back to twin lakes and get liquored up with Taaffe Ass and with a little luck, shoot the wrong 'suspect' one rainy night in winter.'God's will' and all that,.. right?
Hope you're having a beach blanket bingo summer or at least enjoying the warm!

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#26243 Jul 13, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
I was hoping this was the last I was going to see of Daffy, Taffy ( Zims faithful 15 min. of fame friend), from now on he's probably going to be a regular commenter on HLN.:(
Jose Baez must be jealous.
LOL Sweet! I just saw this and groaned..parish the thought! I loathe that creep and wish they'd stop having him on now that it's over..I feel abused just listening to him!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26244 Jul 13, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, what an IDIOT!
But if it makes Baez jealous.....maybe worth it?
LOL you could have a point there!!!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26245 Jul 13, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Sweet! I just saw this and groaned..parish the thought! I loathe that creep and wish they'd stop having him on now that it's over..I feel abused just listening to him!
Me to realT, but I bet it's not the last we see of him.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26246 Jul 13, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Zazz:D
I'm not surprised his friends are older..George isn't exactly a young modern. Older people like young people to talk to and I'm sure GZ appeared to be listening..so flattering to a forgotten soul. That old Viet Nam vet up there crying was priceless. And loved the BFF boy scout fed marshall, too. The women call him "Georgie" and apparantly they have ALL heard Georgie scream. If that wasn't TM screaming for his life, Georgie's a real wuss considering he screams all the time and carries heat ready to protect himself from whatever or whoever he provokes.
I'm seriously surprised there aren't tons of these cases with that SYG law. More surprised nobody's caught on that if GZ were righteous, he'd have taken the stand in a SYG hearing and be done. I doubt the jurors will think of that, or even wonder why he didn't take the stand to be cross examined about his 'story'. I hope Yrayvon's murder wasn't in vain, it's not right and no law can make it right IMO.
Maybe now the SYG law will now be more closely looked at.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#26247 Jul 13, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Me to realT, but I bet it's not the last we see of him.
bleccch! He's so nasty and vicious, what more do they want from him? Kill Miss Ali for the behavior panel?

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#26248 Jul 13, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe now the SYG law will now be more closely looked at.
or all those racists will feel empowered and do the same thing.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26249 Jul 13, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
bleccch! He's so nasty and vicious, what more do they want from him? Kill Miss Ali for the behavior panel?
LOL I think I'm going to have to quit watching HLN for awhile, like I did last time!

So I guess they are going to have to give Zimmerman back his gun.
He's going to really be afraid now, heaven help us all!

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#26250 Jul 13, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I think I'm going to have to quit watching HLN for awhile, like I did last time!
So I guess they are going to have to give Zimmerman back his gun.
He's going to really be afraid now, heaven help us all!
Me too..I've had it.
Good, give that obese coward his gun back, by all means. I really don't care if he shoots everyone in that town..they're all suspect if you ask me. How they can think oh well, a kid's dead and that's OK, is beyond me. Guess none of their teens walk home at 7 pm alone.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26251 Jul 13, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too..I've had it.
Good, give that obese coward his gun back, by all means. I really don't care if he shoots everyone in that town..they're all suspect if you ask me. How they can think oh well, a kid's dead and that's OK, is beyond me. Guess none of their teens walk home at 7 pm alone.
I don't understand how the jury couldn't at least given him manslaughter.
So they believed his story, even with all the lies he was caught in.
It almost sounded like they were at one point considering manslaughter, then they must have found out it was too long of a sentence.
His brother is on TV trying to explain away how clam and unemotional his brother is about the whole thing.(I think GZ he's weird, really weird and creepy).
I would sure like to here what the jury's reason for the non guilty verdict were and how they came to that conclusion.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26252 Jul 13, 2013
correction,,, opps!! HEAR what the jury has to say....

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26253 Jul 13, 2013
Another disappointment. Another child killer, child murderer walking free in Florida. This is sick and so wrong.

Will they give the killer back his gun and license? At least he won't be a NW captain again.

Trayvon's parents are going to sue him in civil court. I hope any blood money he makes from this murder will be given to them.

Now we're going to have a media blitz by O'Mara and team, and George's friends that were willing to perjure themselves on his behalf. I won't be watching any of them.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26254 Jul 13, 2013
Hi Topaz, Lisa, Sweet, Fred, etc.

Clink clink.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26255 Jul 13, 2013
zazz wrote:
Hi Topaz, Lisa, Sweet, Fred, etc.
Clink clink.
hEY zAZZ..

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26256 Jul 13, 2013
zazz wrote:
Another disappointment. Another child killer, child murderer walking free in Florida. This is sick and so wrong.
Will they give the killer back his gun and license? At least he won't be a NW captain again.
Trayvon's parents are going to sue him in civil court. I hope any blood money he makes from this murder will be given to them.
Now we're going to have a media blitz by O'Mara and team, and George's friends that were willing to perjure themselves on his behalf. I won't be watching any of them.
I agree I'm going to have to lay off HLN for a while, they will beat this one to death, already George's brother is giving interviews.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26257 Jul 13, 2013
Out for the night Zazz....

Onward and upward...
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26259 Jul 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
Another disappointment. Another child killer, child murderer walking free in Florida. This is sick and so wrong.
Will they give the killer back his gun and license? At least he won't be a NW captain again.
Trayvon's parents are going to sue him in civil court. I hope any blood money he makes from this murder will be given to them.
Now we're going to have a media blitz by O'Mara and team, and George's friends that were willing to perjure themselves on his behalf. I won't be watching any of them.
Good morning Zazz!! Oh,I'm sure nutty Zimmerman will want his murder weapon back,he'll probably be stroking it.Manslaughter charges should have been applied to this verdict,but appartley these women did'nt think that human life has any value too it.Nutbag Zimmerman will probaly again apply to be a cop again,because in his nutty head,he thinks he was justified.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Bankrupt trump 1,619,425
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 min Mary NY 514,148
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 59 min Princess Hey 13,069
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 59 min Princess Hey 19,710
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr zazz 98,550
Review: American Explorer Academy 17 hr Jamie F 1
*great oaks village* (Oct '09) Thu DebbieT 34

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages