lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

For all the lawsuits and bankruptsy she wants to avoid,mmm,as I recall her and Mason are the ones that instead of pleading quilty to the lying misdeamor charges,sure wanted to appeal those.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, ladies.
I'm just tickled her "Bella Vita" ain't so "Bella" after all! Hopefully lawsuits continue to dawg her miserable azz for all time. Whoever the fool is giving her money will run out soon enough. Can you imagine -- having to beg for a living?! And her current lawyer really should take note of what happened to poor old Baez for defending the indefensible, what a laughingstock! Time will not be kind to totLESSmom, to be sure -- bet she ages like a war-time President. Really like to think Caylee haunts her in her sleep but seriously doubt she gives her a second thought.
Those pesky lawsuits will have to be justice enough, I suppose!
LOL great post, I don't see no Bella in her future either!!!!
Seems George and Cindy's "bella" will be short lived also!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

lisa wrote:
Hi Zazz and Sweet!! Thanks for the latest links!! Of coarse babykiller does'nt want to go to court,wheather it be bankruptsy or the civil trials.I think she would be held in contempt in the civil ones,and I'm not fimaliar with bankruptsy and she's already been supeoned.A fugitve babykiller?? Yeah,before I forget,happy summer soltice,woo-woo!!
Woo woo back Lisa!
If I recall correctly Casey didn't even want to be bothered with the murder trial, she just wanted to ride it out in her cell....

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Zazz loved the prosecutions opening statement in the Zimmerman trial, he nailed it!!!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Casey Anthony attorneys back in court to discuss defamation suits

ORLANDO SENTINEL: Casey Anthony’s bankruptcy attorneys will be back in court Tuesday for a hearing about the defamation suits that were filed against her in state court.

Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk each are suing Anthony for defamation. The cases were progressing in Orange County until Anthony filed for bankruptcy protection in January. Gonzalez claims Anthony tarnished her reputation by telling detectives a nanny with a similar name kidnapped her daughter Caylee in 2008.

Kronk, the meter reader who found Caylee’s body, claims Anthony’s defense attorney Jose Baez wrongly implicated him in the toddler’s death. Gonzalez and Kronk want their cases to continue in Orange County Circuit Court, but Anthony’s attorneys want a federal judge to decide of the suits are dischargeable claims, which her bankruptcy would clear out, before determining their merits.

Attorneys made arguments in late May, but U.S. Bankruptcy Judge K. Rodney May took the matters under advisement. Anthony will most likely not attend Tuesday’s hearing.

SOURCE: ARTICLE BY ORLANDO SENTINEL JUNE 25, 2013

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

zazz wrote:
Casey Anthony attorneys back in court to discuss defamation suits
ORLANDO SENTINEL: Casey Anthony’s bankruptcy attorneys will be back in court Tuesday for a hearing about the defamation suits that were filed against her in state court.
Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk each are suing Anthony for defamation. The cases were progressing in Orange County until Anthony filed for bankruptcy protection in January. Gonzalez claims Anthony tarnished her reputation by telling detectives a nanny with a similar name kidnapped her daughter Caylee in 2008.
Kronk, the meter reader who found Caylee’s body, claims Anthony’s defense attorney Jose Baez wrongly implicated him in the toddler’s death. Gonzalez and Kronk want their cases to continue in Orange County Circuit Court, but Anthony’s attorneys want a federal judge to decide of the suits are dischargeable claims, which her bankruptcy would clear out, before determining their merits.
Attorneys made arguments in late May, but U.S. Bankruptcy Judge K. Rodney May took the matters under advisement. Anthony will most likely not attend Tuesday’s hearing.
SOURCE: ARTICLE BY ORLANDO SENTINEL JUNE 25, 2013
Thanks for the article Zazz.
Can't believe how long this is taking...unbelievable!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Bumping and waving hello.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Casey Anthony wins partial victory in bankruptcy court

By Gillian Spear, NBC News

A Florida bankruptcy judge granted, in part, Casey Anthony’s request to dismiss the charges filed against her by a nonprofit organization that aided in the search for her daughter.

The plaintiff, Texas EquuSearch, organizes search efforts for missing persons and claims that in 2008, it spent over $100,000 searching for Anthony’s daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, who was presumed missing at the time.

In documents provided by the court, Texas EquuSearch stated that Anthony enlisted the organization’s help in the search for her daughter even though she knew at the time the 2-year-old girl was dead.

Caylee's body was later found discovered, at which point Anthony claimed her daughter had drowned in the family’s swimming pool.

Anthony was charged with Caylee’s murder but was acquitted in a high-profile trial in 2011. She was convicted of four misdemeanors, two of which were reversed on appeal, for lying to law enforcement.

Texas EquuSearch was in the process of suing Anthony when she filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy earlier this year.

In early June, Anthony’s lawyer David L. Schrader filed to have the case dismissed, arguing that Anthony was not responsible for the search company's involvement and that the debt should be discharged under the bankruptcy code’s policy of providing debtors with a “fresh start.”

Peter D. Russin, Texas EquuSearch's lawyer, argued that Anthony’s bankruptcy did not nullify her debt of the over $100,000 that the organization spent “searching for a missing child, who was not actually missing.”

“[Anthony] stated directly [to TES] that Caylee had been abducted and was still alive,” wrote Russin “…These statements later proved to be blatantly false as [Anthony] knew at the time she made these statements that Caylee had actually died in the family swimming pool at the residence on June 16, 2008.”
Judge K. Rodney May partially granted Anthony’s motion to dismiss, giving Texas EquuSearch 21 days to amend its complaint against Anthony.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

zazz wrote:
Casey Anthony wins partial victory in bankruptcy court
By Gillian Spear, NBC News
A Florida bankruptcy judge granted, in part, Casey Anthony’s request to dismiss the charges filed against her by a nonprofit organization that aided in the search for her daughter.
The plaintiff, Texas EquuSearch, organizes search efforts for missing persons and claims that in 2008, it spent over $100,000 searching for Anthony’s daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, who was presumed missing at the time.
In documents provided by the court, Texas EquuSearch stated that Anthony enlisted the organization’s help in the search for her daughter even though she knew at the time the 2-year-old girl was dead.
Caylee's body was later found discovered, at which point Anthony claimed her daughter had drowned in the family’s swimming pool.
Anthony was charged with Caylee’s murder but was acquitted in a high-profile trial in 2011. She was convicted of four misdemeanors, two of which were reversed on appeal, for lying to law enforcement.
Texas EquuSearch was in the process of suing Anthony when she filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy earlier this year.
In early June, Anthony’s lawyer David L. Schrader filed to have the case dismissed, arguing that Anthony was not responsible for the search company's involvement and that the debt should be discharged under the bankruptcy code’s policy of providing debtors with a “fresh start.”
Peter D. Russin, Texas EquuSearch's lawyer, argued that Anthony’s bankruptcy did not nullify her debt of the over $100,000 that the organization spent “searching for a missing child, who was not actually missing.”
“[Anthony] stated directly [to TES] that Caylee had been abducted and was still alive,” wrote Russin “…These statements later proved to be blatantly false as [Anthony] knew at the time she made these statements that Caylee had actually died in the family swimming pool at the residence on June 16, 2008.”
Judge K. Rodney May partially granted Anthony’s motion to dismiss, giving Texas EquuSearch 21 days to amend its complaint against Anthony.
Hi Zazz!! Thanks for the information!! I think it's bull that this is going to be dismissed,exspecially since she knew Equesearch was being called,all the while,she and her family knew she was lying and Caylee was already decomposed.I don't understand how the judge ruled in this matter,when cleary,at that time,there was no purpose in calling them,but they all had to spin a story.That's the only reason Equesearch was caled in,to spin a story Caylee was out there and they needed help.No,this ruling should'nt stand,and I don't agree with this ruling.It's crazy.Hopefully though,since the judge ruled recently that bankruptsy will go to federal,let her lie,because that's what she will do.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Goodnight Sweet and and Zazz!! Stay snuggly,friends and Happy July!!(already!!)

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Lisa, I posted back to you on the other thread.

She's so jealous of us it gives me a good giggle.

Clink clink. I left you a double just in case.

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

zazz wrote:
Where are you chating at now? I miss you all
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Dear Katt!! We have just been posting on the Trayvon thread.Another sad case.Its an all women jury,so the verdict they render should be interesting.Have you been keepng up with babykiller news? I have missed you also and hope you have been doing great Katt!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

zazz wrote:
Zazz,thanks for the hook up last night,hee-hee!! Any plans for the fourth? I'm just going to relax and do some yard work.It has rained for the past few days,so I have'nt been outside.The weather here was like 64 the other night.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TV...

Join us. It's not nice like this thread so wear body armor.

I've missed you. Hope all is well with you and yours.

No one chats with me here anymore. I do try to keep it updated with the baby killer news.

Level 8

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Dear Katt!! We have just been posting on the Trayvon thread.Another sad case.Its an all women jury,so the verdict they render should be interesting.Have you been keepng up with babykiller news? I have missed you also and hope you have been doing great Katt!!
I been trying to keep up as much as I can Lisa been real busy this summer .

Level 8

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TV...
Join us. It's not nice like this thread so wear body armor.
I've missed you. Hope all is well with you and yours.
No one chats with me here anymore. I do try to keep it updated with the baby killer news.
LOL I'm use to them mean ass troll's from the goods thread came close to getting banned a few times.
I'm going to have to start checking this again
Think I will go be mean now.

Level 8

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

HAPPY 4th of JULY my friends

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Zazz!! Thanks for the information!! I think it's bull that this is going to be dismissed,exspecially since she knew Equesearch was being called,all the while,she and her family knew she was lying and Caylee was already decomposed.I don't understand how the judge ruled in this matter,when cleary,at that time,there was no purpose in calling them,but they all had to spin a story.That's the only reason Equesearch was caled in,to spin a story Caylee was out there and they needed help.No,this ruling should'nt stand,and I don't agree with this ruling.It's crazy.Hopefully though,since the judge ruled recently that bankruptsy will go to federal,let her lie,because that's what she will do.
The evil bitch was out on bail when Equusearch was at the Anthony house. I'm sure they will amend the suit and continue.

Everyone hates her evil ugly, murdering ass so she will be involved in lawsuits for years to come.

I hope some crazy, terminal cancer patient bumps her off, having nothing to lose.

OMG, am I evil for having such thoughts?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I'm use to them mean ass troll's from the goods thread came close to getting banned a few times.
I'm going to have to start checking this again
Think I will go be mean now.
Come to the link I gave you.

Tired and Silly is a pain in the ass and needs top be taken down a peg.

She's so jealous of me and Lisa it's pathetic.

She doesn't like our clink clink. That's cause no one will drink with her sorry, ugly, racist, hating ass.

She reads this thread. Isn't that a hoot?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 25,101 - 25,120 of25,459
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,034,755
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 23 min EyeOfTheNewt 95,854
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 33 min its all connected 2,635
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min DDDD-25 43,046
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr Snickers 17,342
MUSIC GAME (the soundtrack of our lives) (Aug '10) 4 hr -Web 8,972
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 hr El JeFe_ 478,330
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance