___Justice For Caylee___Cont.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26215 Jul 9, 2013
2 years since Casey Anthony verdict.

BAY NEWS 9, ORLANDO — Friday is the two-year anniversary of a verdict in the Casey Anthony murder trial. A jury pulled from Pinellas County found Anthony not guilty of killing her two-year-old daughter, Caylee.

There have been no other arrests in Caylee’s case since that verdict. Casey has declared bankruptcy and has had several court appearances dealing with her finances.

She’s has also tried to sell the rights to her story to media companies.

Anthony’s main attorneys were Jose Baez and J. Cheney Mason.

“Casey is still having to live in isolation and in secret,” Mason told CNN.

“She can’t go out in public. There are still morons out there threatening to hurt her, just like there are those from time to time that still threaten me and my family, because we won,” he said.

Mason recently shared a conversation he had with George Zimmerman defense attorney Mark O’Mara.

“Mr. O’Mara asked the other day what it’s like to have so many people hating your client, and I said only half the world hated your client the whole world hated mine.”
Mason said he and O’Mara have talked several times leading up to the trial about what the defense could expect and not expect to happen as the case continues.

But he said in the end, he’s like every other American and has no idea what to expect from the case or what the final verdict might be.

Here's the link if you want to read comments.

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2013/07/2-years-si...

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#26216 Jul 9, 2013
25,000.00 oh please she hoping on making way more than that.

After all her parents make a cool 500K with Dr. Philth.

IT, wouldn't surprise me if Cindy and George already made a deal with Dr. Philth,(YEARS AGO) for Casey to collect some blood money like they did!!!!

Casey just wants this all her so she can profit, and live her Bella Vita that she thinks she's so entitled too!

Money must be running out....
Stay tuned for a book from Cindy in the near future!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#26217 Jul 9, 2013
*(correction) parents-- MADE-- a cool 500k

(they more then likely already blew threw that money)..

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#26218 Jul 9, 2013
Desperation is setting in....yep money is running out.

Casey Anthony’s Parents Sell Off Caylee’s Toys In Yard Sale – Exclusive Photos & Video

Link:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/07/cas...

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26219 Jul 9, 2013
Casey Anthony to pay $25K to settle life-story rights in bankruptcy case

By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
5:36 p.m. EDT, July 8, 2013

Casey Anthony has agreed to pay $25,000 to settle a dispute in her bankruptcy case surrounding the rights to sell her life story, according to documents recently filed in the case.

Anthony filed for bankruptcy protection early this year, and in March, trustee Stephen L. Meininger filed a motion seeking permission to sell "the exclusive worldwide rights ... of Anthony's life story."

Meininger argued Anthony's story is property and an asset that could be sold off to pay the more than $790,000 she owes others.

Anthony's bankruptcy attorneys have opposed Meininger's motion, saying it creates a "slippery slope that would have dangerous repercussions far beyond the scope of this case."

Meininger withdrew his motion in May. A joint-party filing indicated Meininger and Anthony's attorneys were discussing potential resolutions of the issue.

In another joint filing made Wednesday, the parties asked the judge to enter an order authorizing Meininger to "compromise a controversy between the Estate and the Debtor relating to intellectual property rights, the right of publicity and commercialization of the Debtor's life story..."

Meininger says Anthony has a right to commercialize her story, which became property of the bankruptcy estate when she filed.

Meanwhile, Anthony "adamantly opposes" the concept that her story is property that can be commercialized.

The parties agree the concept of selling the "alleged property interest is novel and has not been addressed by any case law that the parties have been able to discover."

According to the filing, the parties also agree the $25,000 settlement is in the best interest of the creditors in the case, and such an agreement will avoid substantial long-term litigation.

The bankruptcy judge has not issued an order on the joint request.

It's unclear how Anthony would obtain the $25,000. Attempts to reach her attorneys were not immediately successful.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/cay...

Level 8

Location hidden

#26220 Jul 9, 2013
Hi my sweet Sweet. I'm sorry I posted that before I saw your posts.

That bitch still continues to piss me off.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26221 Jul 9, 2013
She's penniless yet she will pay 25 thousand to keep her story. That's not fair to all the people she owes money to. I'm sure she already has a deal for big bucks to sell "her story".

Bet she won't tell us how and why she murdered her baby girl.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#26222 Jul 9, 2013
zazz wrote:
Hi my sweet Sweet. I'm sorry I posted that before I saw your posts.
That bitch still continues to piss me off.
Me too!!

You know she isn't paying a thing, someone else will pay it.
She's cut a deal.

Casey never has to pay, YET.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#26223 Jul 9, 2013
zazz wrote:
She's penniless yet she will pay 25 thousand to keep her story. That's not fair to all the people she owes money to. I'm sure she already has a deal for big bucks to sell "her story".
You got that right, she'll never tell.

I've never seen such money grubbing people in all my life, they should have them all that show ... AMERICAN GREED.

!!clink, clink!!,

(just trying to piss those posters off that hate us clinking!!)

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#26224 Jul 10, 2013
zazz wrote:
Hi Zazz and everybody:D
Thanks for keeping us updated..though I'm not sure I want to know anymore. lol Every creep gets off and gets paid and I'm sick to death of it! Since when is it OK to kill a baby and what kind of man is laying down with her? And when did it become OK to shoot a teenager walking in the rain at 7pm? I am watching this trial and getting madder by the minute at what little regard there is for the fact that there's an innocent dead kid that didn't need to be followed in the first place. I don't care what he smoked, snorted or drank, he didn't deserve to be killed.
Hope you're all well and enjoying your summer:D
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26225 Jul 10, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right, she'll never tell.
I've never seen such money grubbing people in all my life, they should have them all that show ... AMERICAN GREED.
!!clink, clink!!,
(just trying to piss those posters off that hate us clinking!!)
Hi Sweet and Zazz!! What a day,I'm going to swim a little and drink some coffee,I hope you both had a sunny day!! "clinking" you back,Sweet!! I'll have to catch up later.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#26226 Jul 11, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Sweet and Zazz!! What a day,I'm going to swim a little and drink some coffee,I hope you both had a sunny day!! "clinking" you back,Sweet!! I'll have to catch up later.
Hi Lisa here's to clinking!!!...

It's hot and muggy here, I was out shopping with a friend today, going to help her decorate her windows but swimming sounds so much more refreshing!~

Catch ya later~

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#26227 Jul 11, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for keeping us updated..though I'm not sure I want to know anymore. lol Every creep gets off and gets paid and I'm sick to death of it! Since when is it OK to kill a baby and what kind of man is laying down with her? And when did it become OK to shoot a teenager walking in the rain at 7pm? I am watching this trial and getting madder by the minute at what little regard there is for the fact that there's an innocent dead kid that didn't need to be followed in the first place. I don't care what he smoked, snorted or drank, he didn't deserve to be killed.
Hi real, keeping it real!!!

I have been watching the Zimmerman trial a little here and there, and somethings just not right with that Zimmerman, can't put my finger on it but he's just not right in the head.
His friend Taffy drives me nuts seems he's found his 15min. of fame and is running with it~!

Hope your having a great summer also.
Stay cool my friend~!

Level 6

AOL

#26228 Jul 12, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi real, keeping it real!!!
I have been watching the Zimmerman trial a little here and there, and somethings just not right with that Zimmerman, can't put my finger on it but he's just not right in the head.
His friend Taffy drives me nuts seems he's found his 15min. of fame and is running with it~!
Hope your having a great summer also.
Stay cool my friend~!
Hello sweet Sweet:D
You're right about GZ, nobody in their right mind calls 911 about "suspicious" 9 year olds among 20 something calls to 911 for nothing. He wanted to be a hero since workmen actually caught the neighborhood burglar a couple months before. Little man in a fat suit.
Oh! Don't get me started on Frank Taaffe! Bigot..rotten bigot. They asked him if he had kids and he says flippantly, "I got one left". No big deal, but GZ is "like a son" to him. I loathe that big mouthed creep. You just know he sits around getting drunk and talking 'ain't it a shame' about America and all that's wrong with it while Georgie nods in agreement. Both powerless, both in perpetual rage.
On that happy note, I'm braced for a 'not guilty' like all the other criminals in Florida.
Happy summer back atcha, Sweet!

Level 8

Location hidden

#26229 Jul 12, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello sweet Sweet:D
You're right about GZ, nobody in their right mind calls 911 about "suspicious" 9 year olds among 20 something calls to 911 for nothing. He wanted to be a hero since workmen actually caught the neighborhood burglar a couple months before. Little man in a fat suit.
Oh! Don't get me started on Frank Taaffe! Bigot..rotten bigot. They asked him if he had kids and he says flippantly, "I got one left". No big deal, but GZ is "like a son" to him. I loathe that big mouthed creep. You just know he sits around getting drunk and talking 'ain't it a shame' about America and all that's wrong with it while Georgie nods in agreement. Both powerless, both in perpetual rage.
On that happy note, I'm braced for a 'not guilty' like all the other criminals in Florida.
Happy summer back atcha, Sweet!
I too am braced for another criminal to walk. I'm hoping for manslaughter at least. That carries a minimum mandatory 25 to life sentence, I could live with that.

We have enough known criminals walking our streets here in Florida.

Someone mentioned this the other day, it may have been you. All of Zimmerman's friends are much older. He doesn't have any friends his own age. Weird IMO.

i do think the prosecution could have done a better job and should have objected much more to the personal opinions being spouted on the stand. All of the people testifying for the killer were his friends.

I'd like to see him make a new group of friends. In prison. We'll know soon.

What pisses me off the most is the people that think because Trayvon was black he deserved to die and the fools think his death is a good thing. Sick, sick, sick.

I was dumbfounded when the skank walked free so now nothing will surprise me. But... I still have my hopes.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26230 Jul 12, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
You summed it up nicely.

I still want to know what is happening with baby killer because I'm waiting for Karma to bite her ass.

Look what happened to OJ. I'm hoping for something to happen to put that killer in a cage where she belongs.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26231 Jul 12, 2013
Hey Sweet, Lisa, Fred, everyone, CLINK CLINK. CLINK CLINK.

Level 6

AOL

#26232 Jul 12, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I too am braced for another criminal to walk. I'm hoping for manslaughter at least. That carries a minimum mandatory 25 to life sentence, I could live with that.
We have enough known criminals walking our streets here in Florida.
Someone mentioned this the other day, it may have been you. All of Zimmerman's friends are much older. He doesn't have any friends his own age. Weird IMO.
i do think the prosecution could have done a better job and should have objected much more to the personal opinions being spouted on the stand. All of the people testifying for the killer were his friends.
I'd like to see him make a new group of friends. In prison. We'll know soon.
What pisses me off the most is the people that think because Trayvon was black he deserved to die and the fools think his death is a good thing. Sick, sick, sick.
I was dumbfounded when the skank walked free so now nothing will surprise me. But... I still have my hopes.
Hiya Zazz:D
I'm not surprised his friends are older..George isn't exactly a young modern. Older people like young people to talk to and I'm sure GZ appeared to be listening..so flattering to a forgotten soul. That old Viet Nam vet up there crying was priceless. And loved the BFF boy scout fed marshall, too. The women call him "Georgie" and apparantly they have ALL heard Georgie scream. If that wasn't TM screaming for his life, Georgie's a real wuss considering he screams all the time and carries heat ready to protect himself from whatever or whoever he provokes.
I'm seriously surprised there aren't tons of these cases with that SYG law. More surprised nobody's caught on that if GZ were righteous, he'd have taken the stand in a SYG hearing and be done. I doubt the jurors will think of that, or even wonder why he didn't take the stand to be cross examined about his 'story'. I hope Yrayvon's murder wasn't in vain, it's not right and no law can make it right IMO.

Level 6

AOL

#26233 Jul 12, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You summed it up nicely.
I still want to know what is happening with baby killer because I'm waiting for Karma to bite her ass.
Look what happened to OJ. I'm hoping for something to happen to put that killer in a cage where she belongs.
I believe in karma too, but hurry sundown, already! LOL It wasn't that gratifying to see OJ put away on those charges..didn't have the same feeling a murder conviction brings, you know? I want her behind bars every much as you do Zazz, just don't want any more murderers marketing their sorry self, trying to weasel their way out of the little punishment they get, or begging for funds online. Disgusts me:P
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26234 Jul 13, 2013
Hi Sweet,Zazz and Real Topaz!! O.k.,nutty Zimmerman has been found not guilty.I think this vertct is bull.Trayvon was an innocent young person minding his own business,on that night when he was shot down in cold blood,for no reason at all.Zimmerman can claim all he wants,that he was attacked,but if that was the truth the nutcase would have taken the stand in his own defense in the first place.Another sensless murder,and now another murderer goes free yet again.It's really pathetic that these women jurors thought that Trayvon's life and murder were nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,497,479
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Julia 63,346
Poll Child Protective Services Should Be SUED Along ... (Aug '12) 9 hr fightcps 36
Song Title Game (Apr '15) 13 hr Princess Hey 530
3 word game (Jan '11) 13 hr Princess Hey 14,142
"word game" six word sentence (last letters) 13 hr Princess Hey 80
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 13 hr Princess Hey 12,840

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages