___Justice For Caylee___Cont.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26192 Jun 30, 2013
Bumping and waving hello.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26193 Jul 2, 2013
Casey Anthony wins partial victory in bankruptcy court

By Gillian Spear, NBC News

A Florida bankruptcy judge granted, in part, Casey Anthony’s request to dismiss the charges filed against her by a nonprofit organization that aided in the search for her daughter.

The plaintiff, Texas EquuSearch, organizes search efforts for missing persons and claims that in 2008, it spent over $100,000 searching for Anthony’s daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, who was presumed missing at the time.

In documents provided by the court, Texas EquuSearch stated that Anthony enlisted the organization’s help in the search for her daughter even though she knew at the time the 2-year-old girl was dead.

Caylee's body was later found discovered, at which point Anthony claimed her daughter had drowned in the family’s swimming pool.

Anthony was charged with Caylee’s murder but was acquitted in a high-profile trial in 2011. She was convicted of four misdemeanors, two of which were reversed on appeal, for lying to law enforcement.

Texas EquuSearch was in the process of suing Anthony when she filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy earlier this year.

In early June, Anthony’s lawyer David L. Schrader filed to have the case dismissed, arguing that Anthony was not responsible for the search company's involvement and that the debt should be discharged under the bankruptcy code’s policy of providing debtors with a “fresh start.”

Peter D. Russin, Texas EquuSearch's lawyer, argued that Anthony’s bankruptcy did not nullify her debt of the over $100,000 that the organization spent “searching for a missing child, who was not actually missing.”

“[Anthony] stated directly [to TES] that Caylee had been abducted and was still alive,” wrote Russin “…These statements later proved to be blatantly false as [Anthony] knew at the time she made these statements that Caylee had actually died in the family swimming pool at the residence on June 16, 2008.”
Judge K. Rodney May partially granted Anthony’s motion to dismiss, giving Texas EquuSearch 21 days to amend its complaint against Anthony.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26194 Jul 2, 2013
zazz wrote:
Casey Anthony wins partial victory in bankruptcy court
By Gillian Spear, NBC News
A Florida bankruptcy judge granted, in part, Casey Anthony’s request to dismiss the charges filed against her by a nonprofit organization that aided in the search for her daughter.
The plaintiff, Texas EquuSearch, organizes search efforts for missing persons and claims that in 2008, it spent over $100,000 searching for Anthony’s daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, who was presumed missing at the time.
In documents provided by the court, Texas EquuSearch stated that Anthony enlisted the organization’s help in the search for her daughter even though she knew at the time the 2-year-old girl was dead.
Caylee's body was later found discovered, at which point Anthony claimed her daughter had drowned in the family’s swimming pool.
Anthony was charged with Caylee’s murder but was acquitted in a high-profile trial in 2011. She was convicted of four misdemeanors, two of which were reversed on appeal, for lying to law enforcement.
Texas EquuSearch was in the process of suing Anthony when she filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy earlier this year.
In early June, Anthony’s lawyer David L. Schrader filed to have the case dismissed, arguing that Anthony was not responsible for the search company's involvement and that the debt should be discharged under the bankruptcy code’s policy of providing debtors with a “fresh start.”
Peter D. Russin, Texas EquuSearch's lawyer, argued that Anthony’s bankruptcy did not nullify her debt of the over $100,000 that the organization spent “searching for a missing child, who was not actually missing.”
“[Anthony] stated directly [to TES] that Caylee had been abducted and was still alive,” wrote Russin “…These statements later proved to be blatantly false as [Anthony] knew at the time she made these statements that Caylee had actually died in the family swimming pool at the residence on June 16, 2008.”
Judge K. Rodney May partially granted Anthony’s motion to dismiss, giving Texas EquuSearch 21 days to amend its complaint against Anthony.
Hi Zazz!! Thanks for the information!! I think it's bull that this is going to be dismissed,exspecially since she knew Equesearch was being called,all the while,she and her family knew she was lying and Caylee was already decomposed.I don't understand how the judge ruled in this matter,when cleary,at that time,there was no purpose in calling them,but they all had to spin a story.That's the only reason Equesearch was caled in,to spin a story Caylee was out there and they needed help.No,this ruling should'nt stand,and I don't agree with this ruling.It's crazy.Hopefully though,since the judge ruled recently that bankruptsy will go to federal,let her lie,because that's what she will do.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26195 Jul 2, 2013
Goodnight Sweet and and Zazz!! Stay snuggly,friends and Happy July!!(already!!)

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26196 Jul 2, 2013
Lisa, I posted back to you on the other thread.

She's so jealous of us it gives me a good giggle.

Clink clink. I left you a double just in case.

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#26197 Jul 3, 2013
zazz wrote:
Lisa, I posted back to you on the other thread.
She's so jealous of us it gives me a good giggle.
Clink clink. I left you a double just in case.
Where are you chating at now? I miss you all
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26198 Jul 3, 2013
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are you chating at now? I miss you all
Hi Dear Katt!! We have just been posting on the Trayvon thread.Another sad case.Its an all women jury,so the verdict they render should be interesting.Have you been keepng up with babykiller news? I have missed you also and hope you have been doing great Katt!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26199 Jul 3, 2013
zazz wrote:
Lisa, I posted back to you on the other thread.
She's so jealous of us it gives me a good giggle.
Clink clink. I left you a double just in case.
Zazz,thanks for the hook up last night,hee-hee!! Any plans for the fourth? I'm just going to relax and do some yard work.It has rained for the past few days,so I have'nt been outside.The weather here was like 64 the other night.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26200 Jul 3, 2013
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are you chating at now? I miss you all
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TV...

Join us. It's not nice like this thread so wear body armor.

I've missed you. Hope all is well with you and yours.

No one chats with me here anymore. I do try to keep it updated with the baby killer news.

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#26201 Jul 4, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Dear Katt!! We have just been posting on the Trayvon thread.Another sad case.Its an all women jury,so the verdict they render should be interesting.Have you been keepng up with babykiller news? I have missed you also and hope you have been doing great Katt!!
I been trying to keep up as much as I can Lisa been real busy this summer .

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#26202 Jul 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TV...
Join us. It's not nice like this thread so wear body armor.
I've missed you. Hope all is well with you and yours.
No one chats with me here anymore. I do try to keep it updated with the baby killer news.
LOL I'm use to them mean ass troll's from the goods thread came close to getting banned a few times.
I'm going to have to start checking this again
Think I will go be mean now.

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#26203 Jul 4, 2013
HAPPY 4th of JULY my friends

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26204 Jul 5, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Zazz!! Thanks for the information!! I think it's bull that this is going to be dismissed,exspecially since she knew Equesearch was being called,all the while,she and her family knew she was lying and Caylee was already decomposed.I don't understand how the judge ruled in this matter,when cleary,at that time,there was no purpose in calling them,but they all had to spin a story.That's the only reason Equesearch was caled in,to spin a story Caylee was out there and they needed help.No,this ruling should'nt stand,and I don't agree with this ruling.It's crazy.Hopefully though,since the judge ruled recently that bankruptsy will go to federal,let her lie,because that's what she will do.
The evil bitch was out on bail when Equusearch was at the Anthony house. I'm sure they will amend the suit and continue.

Everyone hates her evil ugly, murdering ass so she will be involved in lawsuits for years to come.

I hope some crazy, terminal cancer patient bumps her off, having nothing to lose.

OMG, am I evil for having such thoughts?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26205 Jul 5, 2013
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I'm use to them mean ass troll's from the goods thread came close to getting banned a few times.
I'm going to have to start checking this again
Think I will go be mean now.
Come to the link I gave you.

Tired and Silly is a pain in the ass and needs top be taken down a peg.

She's so jealous of me and Lisa it's pathetic.

She doesn't like our clink clink. That's cause no one will drink with her sorry, ugly, racist, hating ass.

She reads this thread. Isn't that a hoot?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26206 Jul 5, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Zazz,thanks for the hoo ak up last night,hee-hee!! Any plans for the fourth? I'm just going to relax and do some yard work.It has rained for the past few days,so I have'nt been outside.The weather here was like 64 the other night.
We had a barbecue. Everything was delicious. I was so full I thought I would never need to eat again. Guess what? That was today. Right now I'm starving. Gonna hit a watermelon.

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#26207 Jul 5, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to the link I gave you.
Tired and Silly is a pain in the ass and needs top be taken down a peg.
She's so jealous of me and Lisa it's pathetic.
She doesn't like our clink clink. That's cause no one will drink with her sorry, ugly, racist, hating ass.
She reads this thread. Isn't that a hoot?
The link just came up the main paige with all the threads on it please try and link me again or the name

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26208 Jul 5, 2013
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
The link just came up the main paige with all the threads on it please try and link me again or the name
That's because they deleted a bunch of Tired and Silly's posts.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TV...

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26209 Jul 5, 2013
Forgot to day hi Fred. Clink clink.
zazz

United States

#26211 Jul 7, 2013
Fred, the name is "Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26212 Jul 8, 2013
Just checking in! Waving HI to Fred~~~Lisa, Zazz and everyone else out there.

Hope your all staying cool & you all had a great
4th of July and enjoyed all the wonderful food.

I had a real relaxing one myself.

Staying away from Vegas for now, it's to HOT!

Been watching the Zimmerman trial when I get a chance.

Talk at ya all later~~~~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 min Joy 500,334
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Incognito4Ever 1,252,707
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr NYC 54,005
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Cajun Queen 72,252
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 2 hr Princess Hey 4,604
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 18,001
two words (Jul '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 27,319
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages