lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26177 Jun 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
Lawyers for Ecuusearch want to depose Casey Anthony and her parents in July.
GO TIM!!!!!
I also saw Zazz where all women were picked for the jury in Trayvon's case.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26178 Jun 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
Lawyers for Ecuusearch want to depose Casey Anthony and her parents in July.
GO TIM!!!!!
LOL now that's good news, although we KNOW they'll just LIE!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#26179 Jun 22, 2013
lisa wrote:
Hi Zazz and Sweet!! Thanks for the latest links!! Of coarse babykiller does'nt want to go to court,wheather it be bankruptsy or the civil trials.I think she would be held in contempt in the civil ones,and I'm not fimaliar with bankruptsy and she's already been supeoned.A fugitve babykiller?? Yeah,before I forget,happy summer soltice,woo-woo!!
Hi Lisa, yep summer is here it's 86 here.

Don't forget tonight is the Lifetime Jodi Arias movie.
I'm going out so I'm taping it.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#26180 Jun 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
Casey Anthony threatens to 'disappear' over bankruptcy case
Hearing scheduled in Florida next week
Published On: Jun 19 2013 10:29:09 AM EDT
Updated On: Jun 19 2013 10:35:56 AM EDT
ORLANDO, Fla.- Local 6 uncovered a new memo filed in the Casey Anthony bankruptcy case in which her attorney suggests that Anthony may have to "disappear" if she's forced to go to trial.
The memo, which shows how frustrated Anthony is with the ongoing court battle, says if Roy Kronk and Zenaida Gonzalez are permitted to take Anthony to trial, Anthony "will be forced to find new accommodations, or just simply disappear and say it is not worth the fight anymore."
A hearing is scheduled on the matter next week in a federal court in Tampa.
Anthony has argued the case should be thrown out. A message left with Anthony's attorney, David Schrader, has not been returned.
Kronk is the Orange County meter reader who found the body of Anthony's 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in a wooded area near the family home. Gonzalez has a similar name to a fictitious baby sitter who Anthony claimed kidnapped Caylee in 2008.
Anthony was charged with murder in her daughter's death but was acquitted in 2011.
Watch Local 6 News and stay with ClickOrlando.com for more on this story.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/casey-anthon...
That would be so nice if she would just disappear!!!
Maybe after a while when she fails to turn up anywhere, George and Cindy can call 911 for her and pretend she was kidnapped.
(their good at that ya know, even with evidence to the contrary)!!!
southerngirl

Newport, KY

#26181 Jun 22, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the latest article from Caylee Daily.
Casey Anthony may ‘disappear’ if lawsuits proceed.
FROM ORLANDO SENTINEL, JUNE 19 2013 ===>
Casey Anthony’s bankruptcy attorneys said in recently filed court documents that if the lawsuits against her proceed in state court, she will be forced to find a new home and may “simply disappear.”
Anthony is being sued by Roy Kronk, the meter reader who found 2-year-old Caylee Anthony’s body, who claims Anthony’s defense attorney wrongly implicated him in the toddler’s death; and Zenaida Gonzalez, the Kissimmee woman who claims Anthony ruined her reputation when she claimed a nanny with a similar name kidnapped her daughter.
The defamation lawsuits were halted when Anthony filed bankruptcy in January. Kronk and Gonzalez want their claims to proceed in Orange County Circuit Court.
Anthony’s bankruptcy attorneys, in a memorandum filed June 10, said if the cases proceed in state court, their client will suffer.“She will either defend the cases or be forced to default because she has no money,” the attorneys argued.“She will be lampooned in the press. The death threats will again increase. She will be forced to find new accommodations, or just simply disappear and say it is not worth the fight anymore.”
The next hearing in Anthony’s bankruptcy case is scheduled for Tuesday.
Here's the link from the above article.
The Caylee Daily
http://www.cayleedaily.com/...
Hello, ladies.

I'm just tickled her "Bella Vita" ain't so "Bella" after all! Hopefully lawsuits continue to dawg her miserable azz for all time. Whoever the fool is giving her money will run out soon enough. Can you imagine -- having to beg for a living?! And her current lawyer really should take note of what happened to poor old Baez for defending the indefensible, what a laughingstock! Time will not be kind to totLESSmom, to be sure -- bet she ages like a war-time President. Really like to think Caylee haunts her in her sleep but seriously doubt she gives her a second thought.

Those pesky lawsuits will have to be justice enough, I suppose!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26182 Jun 22, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lisa, yep summer is here it's 86 here.
Don't forget tonight is the Lifetime Jodi Arias movie.
I'm going out so I'm taping it.
Hi Sweet!! We've already had a heat wave here.I'm watching the lastest with Judge Pierro,but it's late here.Thanks for the info on coackroach Aria's movie.(I don't think I'll watch it though)But when you do finish watching it,let me know what you thought of it.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26183 Jun 22, 2013
Zazz and Sweet,I'm buying tonight,"clink,clink!! "
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26184 Jun 22, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, ladies.
I'm just tickled her "Bella Vita" ain't so "Bella" after all! Hopefully lawsuits continue to dawg her miserable azz for all time. Whoever the fool is giving her money will run out soon enough. Can you imagine -- having to beg for a living?! And her current lawyer really should take note of what happened to poor old Baez for defending the indefensible, what a laughingstock! Time will not be kind to totLESSmom, to be sure -- bet she ages like a war-time President. Really like to think Caylee haunts her in her sleep but seriously doubt she gives her a second thought.
Hi Southerngirl!! I agree,this is why,she does'nt want want to have to show her ugly mug,for all the lawsuits comming up.When she got aquitted,she thought all her problems would go away too,but little did physco think,they just have begun.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26185 Jun 22, 2013
For all the lawsuits and bankruptsy she wants to avoid,mmm,as I recall her and Mason are the ones that instead of pleading quilty to the lying misdeamor charges,sure wanted to appeal those.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#26186 Jun 24, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, ladies.
LOL great post, I don't see no Bella in her future either!!!!
Seems George and Cindy's "bella" will be short lived also!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#26187 Jun 24, 2013
lisa wrote:
Hi Zazz and Sweet!! Thanks for the latest links!! Of coarse babykiller does'nt want to go to court,wheather it be bankruptsy or the civil trials.I think she would be held in contempt in the civil ones,and I'm not fimaliar with bankruptsy and she's already been supeoned.A fugitve babykiller?? Yeah,before I forget,happy summer soltice,woo-woo!!
Woo woo back Lisa!
If I recall correctly Casey didn't even want to be bothered with the murder trial, she just wanted to ride it out in her cell....

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#26188 Jun 24, 2013
Zazz loved the prosecutions opening statement in the Zimmerman trial, he nailed it!!!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26190 Jun 25, 2013
Casey Anthony attorneys back in court to discuss defamation suits

ORLANDO SENTINEL: Casey Anthony’s bankruptcy attorneys will be back in court Tuesday for a hearing about the defamation suits that were filed against her in state court.

Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk each are suing Anthony for defamation. The cases were progressing in Orange County until Anthony filed for bankruptcy protection in January. Gonzalez claims Anthony tarnished her reputation by telling detectives a nanny with a similar name kidnapped her daughter Caylee in 2008.

Kronk, the meter reader who found Caylee’s body, claims Anthony’s defense attorney Jose Baez wrongly implicated him in the toddler’s death. Gonzalez and Kronk want their cases to continue in Orange County Circuit Court, but Anthony’s attorneys want a federal judge to decide of the suits are dischargeable claims, which her bankruptcy would clear out, before determining their merits.

Attorneys made arguments in late May, but U.S. Bankruptcy Judge K. Rodney May took the matters under advisement. Anthony will most likely not attend Tuesday’s hearing.

SOURCE: ARTICLE BY ORLANDO SENTINEL JUNE 25, 2013

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#26191 Jun 26, 2013
zazz wrote:
Casey Anthony attorneys back in court to discuss defamation suits
ORLANDO SENTINEL: Casey Anthony’s bankruptcy attorneys will be back in court Tuesday for a hearing about the defamation suits that were filed against her in state court.
Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk each are suing Anthony for defamation. The cases were progressing in Orange County until Anthony filed for bankruptcy protection in January. Gonzalez claims Anthony tarnished her reputation by telling detectives a nanny with a similar name kidnapped her daughter Caylee in 2008.
Kronk, the meter reader who found Caylee’s body, claims Anthony’s defense attorney Jose Baez wrongly implicated him in the toddler’s death. Gonzalez and Kronk want their cases to continue in Orange County Circuit Court, but Anthony’s attorneys want a federal judge to decide of the suits are dischargeable claims, which her bankruptcy would clear out, before determining their merits.
Attorneys made arguments in late May, but U.S. Bankruptcy Judge K. Rodney May took the matters under advisement. Anthony will most likely not attend Tuesday’s hearing.
SOURCE: ARTICLE BY ORLANDO SENTINEL JUNE 25, 2013
Thanks for the article Zazz.
Can't believe how long this is taking...unbelievable!

Level 8

Location hidden

#26192 Jun 30, 2013
Bumping and waving hello.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26193 Jul 2, 2013
Casey Anthony wins partial victory in bankruptcy court

By Gillian Spear, NBC News

A Florida bankruptcy judge granted, in part, Casey Anthony’s request to dismiss the charges filed against her by a nonprofit organization that aided in the search for her daughter.

The plaintiff, Texas EquuSearch, organizes search efforts for missing persons and claims that in 2008, it spent over $100,000 searching for Anthony’s daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, who was presumed missing at the time.

In documents provided by the court, Texas EquuSearch stated that Anthony enlisted the organization’s help in the search for her daughter even though she knew at the time the 2-year-old girl was dead.

Caylee's body was later found discovered, at which point Anthony claimed her daughter had drowned in the family’s swimming pool.

Anthony was charged with Caylee’s murder but was acquitted in a high-profile trial in 2011. She was convicted of four misdemeanors, two of which were reversed on appeal, for lying to law enforcement.

Texas EquuSearch was in the process of suing Anthony when she filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy earlier this year.

In early June, Anthony’s lawyer David L. Schrader filed to have the case dismissed, arguing that Anthony was not responsible for the search company's involvement and that the debt should be discharged under the bankruptcy code’s policy of providing debtors with a “fresh start.”

Peter D. Russin, Texas EquuSearch's lawyer, argued that Anthony’s bankruptcy did not nullify her debt of the over $100,000 that the organization spent “searching for a missing child, who was not actually missing.”

“[Anthony] stated directly [to TES] that Caylee had been abducted and was still alive,” wrote Russin “…These statements later proved to be blatantly false as [Anthony] knew at the time she made these statements that Caylee had actually died in the family swimming pool at the residence on June 16, 2008.”
Judge K. Rodney May partially granted Anthony’s motion to dismiss, giving Texas EquuSearch 21 days to amend its complaint against Anthony.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26194 Jul 2, 2013
zazz wrote:
Casey Anthony wins partial victory in bankruptcy court
By Gillian Spear, NBC News
A Florida bankruptcy judge granted, in part, Casey Anthony’s request to dismiss the charges filed against her by a nonprofit organization that aided in the search for her daughter.
The plaintiff, Texas EquuSearch, organizes search efforts for missing persons and claims that in 2008, it spent over $100,000 searching for Anthony’s daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, who was presumed missing at the time.
In documents provided by the court, Texas EquuSearch stated that Anthony enlisted the organization’s help in the search for her daughter even though she knew at the time the 2-year-old girl was dead.
Caylee's body was later found discovered, at which point Anthony claimed her daughter had drowned in the family’s swimming pool.
Anthony was charged with Caylee’s murder but was acquitted in a high-profile trial in 2011. She was convicted of four misdemeanors, two of which were reversed on appeal, for lying to law enforcement.
Texas EquuSearch was in the process of suing Anthony when she filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy earlier this year.
In early June, Anthony’s lawyer David L. Schrader filed to have the case dismissed, arguing that Anthony was not responsible for the search company's involvement and that the debt should be discharged under the bankruptcy code’s policy of providing debtors with a “fresh start.”
Peter D. Russin, Texas EquuSearch's lawyer, argued that Anthony’s bankruptcy did not nullify her debt of the over $100,000 that the organization spent “searching for a missing child, who was not actually missing.”
“[Anthony] stated directly [to TES] that Caylee had been abducted and was still alive,” wrote Russin “…These statements later proved to be blatantly false as [Anthony] knew at the time she made these statements that Caylee had actually died in the family swimming pool at the residence on June 16, 2008.”
Judge K. Rodney May partially granted Anthony’s motion to dismiss, giving Texas EquuSearch 21 days to amend its complaint against Anthony.
Hi Zazz!! Thanks for the information!! I think it's bull that this is going to be dismissed,exspecially since she knew Equesearch was being called,all the while,she and her family knew she was lying and Caylee was already decomposed.I don't understand how the judge ruled in this matter,when cleary,at that time,there was no purpose in calling them,but they all had to spin a story.That's the only reason Equesearch was caled in,to spin a story Caylee was out there and they needed help.No,this ruling should'nt stand,and I don't agree with this ruling.It's crazy.Hopefully though,since the judge ruled recently that bankruptsy will go to federal,let her lie,because that's what she will do.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26195 Jul 2, 2013
Goodnight Sweet and and Zazz!! Stay snuggly,friends and Happy July!!(already!!)

Level 8

Location hidden

#26196 Jul 2, 2013
Lisa, I posted back to you on the other thread.

She's so jealous of us it gives me a good giggle.

Clink clink. I left you a double just in case.

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#26197 Jul 3, 2013
zazz wrote:
Lisa, I posted back to you on the other thread.
She's so jealous of us it gives me a good giggle.
Clink clink. I left you a double just in case.
Where are you chating at now? I miss you all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min woodtick57 1,155,870
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 41 min zazz 96,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min litesong 49,321
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 53 min Riverside 490,364
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 12 hr NorCal Native 21
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 15 hr US Citizen 1,303
Christmas lights? 18 hr Jaimee 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]