lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26143 Jun 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
18 May
Call Off That Execution. Stabby Can Paint by Numbers
Posted by eggtreenews in Travis Alexander Case.
Gallery of Miracles, Arizona
If Mr. Martinez knows what’s good for him, he’ll take that silly death penalty off the table Monday. Because in addition to being a modern day Einstein, local demon Jodi Arias is also an artiste the likes of which this world has never seen. And how can Juan be so cruel as to deprive mankind of her brilliant creativity? As it turns out, she possesses a rare gift that allows her to trace other people’s artwork and color it in poorly. And Stabby loves sharing this talent bestowed upon her with us mere mortals. She even plans to display her wonderous works of copyright infringement for the jury during the mitigation phase of her trial on Monday. For free! And surely once the jurors lay their unworthy eyes upon her blessed collection of traced magazine ads, they will not only reverse their verdict, but will also beg for autographed originals. I smell an auction a-brewin’.
It is unknown if the art professors of the world-renowned Yreka public school system will grace the court by testifying to Stabby’s innate talent. We can only hope to be dazzled by details of Jodi’s first dabblings outside of the “linear curriculum” imposed upon lesser twelve year olds looking for mere elective credits. I for one demand to know which junior high art teacher first introduced her to tracing paper and Teen magazine advertisements. Because that patron of fine arts deserves a slow-clap for cultivating such raw, original talent. After all, they helped launch her successful career in dead-end waitressing jobs.
Sources tell Egg Tree News the “gallery owner” who likened her paintings to Monet and Van Gogh will be released from the insane asylum long enough to make a brief appearance to testify that young Rembrandt Arias also makes a mean blue waffle salad tossed inside of a top hat.
Spectators are also on the edge of their seats wondering if the demon’s “professional” photographs will be included in her display. Says one admirer,“I can’t wait to see her huge volume of fuzzy self-portraits up close. I love how she disregards trivial things like lighting and shutterspeed, but still manages to capture the essence of her inner demon in every picture.”
As jurors peruse the gallery, Homecoming Queen reject Jenny will serve complimentary pot brownies and cheese platters in an effort to launch her new side catering business,“And Munchies for All.” Heavy D Nurmi, in full maitre-de attire, will covertly place gift bags full of tootsie rolls and poprocks on each juror’s chair, along with a handwritten note reading,“Yo, the D.P. is for uglies who cant trace good. This bitch can trace Grace Kelly, man. GRACE KELLY.”
Stay tuned to EggTreeNews for developments in this breaking story.
Thanks Zazz!! Defenitaly she needs to be in jail. An insane asylum,she would probably make a break for it and she does'nt need to be let loose,that's for sure.It's like,how many stabs did it get,to make Travis die?? She just kept plunging the knife,as if she could'nt stop.Overkill,is what she did to Travis,and the gunshot?? That last wound goes to show how phyco she is.There was nothing left of him after she slaughtered him,so the only point in that was her depravity.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26144 Jun 6, 2013
Sweet 53 wrote:
Hey Lisa tomorrow, Jodi gives her plea, she's probably going to say some bat shit crazy stuff.
I saw a little Sweet.Cockroach Aria's was trying to hock her freaking shirts.The court was letting her stand like up,and if I recall,she was'nt even in the stand,she was like right in front of the jury,what the hell?? And now,because this jury could'nt comprehend facts either,his family has to see her again.(I guess cockroach suits her well,because she gets to scamper awhile longer,I guess.)
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26145 Jun 7, 2013
Zazz and Sweet,the coffee is on,I'm runnng out of time.Have a sunny day,"clink,clink!!"

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26149 Jun 11, 2013
Lisa, you need to register so you can get PMs.
just passing by

United States

#26150 Jun 11, 2013
CBS News/ June 10, 2013, 6:05 PM
5-year-old Moore tornado survivor killed by dog

A 5-year-old boy whose family's home was destroyed by the May 20 tornado in Moore was bit and killed by a Bull Mastiff.

CBS affiliate KTHV in Little Rock, Ark., reports the boy and his family were staying with friends in Jessieville.

According to the police report, the boy became upset Saturday afternoon over putting on a pair of shoes and threw a tantrum. The dog came from another room and attacked the boy while a family friend was trying to calm him down.

The woman said she tried to pry the two apart, but could not, according to the report. She then called her husband for help and was able to separate them by the time he arrived.

The husband drove the boy to the ambulance, KTHV reports, and the ambulance transported him to Mercy Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Police said the Bull Mastiff was put down by a friend of the family after the incident.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57588614/...

Level 8

Location hidden

#26151 Jun 12, 2013
Bumping this before it gets lost.

Waving hi and wondering where the hell everyone is.
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#26152 Jun 16, 2013
It seems no one cares about posting about an old case. Sorry.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26153 Jun 16, 2013
I heard the baby killer moved out of the Ocean Woods condo in Cape Canaveral about a month ago. Might have moved to Tampa.

Her bankruptcy attorney David L. Schrader is in the Tampa, St Pete area.

She's doing lap dancing at a strip club, making tons of money, and not reporting her income to the bankruptcy court, which means she's also not reporting it to the IRS.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26154 Jun 16, 2013
The trustee is asking the judge to force her to turn over her laptop computer. Also wants to question Baez about finances, under oath.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26155 Jun 16, 2013

Level 8

Location hidden

#26156 Jun 16, 2013
White Girl Problems wrote:
It seems no one cares about posting about an old case. Sorry.
Except you. You posted this minutes ago:
White Girl Problems wrote:
Why did her cellmate say she put her baby out with chloroform so she could go out partying? Where would she get chloroform? I've heard of Benadryl (baby) that bad moms use but not chloroform. Where would she even get such an idea? BTW, what is Casey's IQ?

Level 7

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#26157 Jun 17, 2013
Would love to know how she gets away with this....no money but a new ride! So, in bankruptcy court, does she just get to lie and say its a gift?

Level 8

Location hidden

#26158 Jun 17, 2013
jordan115 wrote:
Would love to know how she gets away with this....no money but a new ride! So, in bankruptcy court, does she just get to lie and say its a gift?
She's doing lap dancing at a strip club, making tons of money, and not reporting her income to the bankruptcy court, which means she's also not reporting it to the IRS.

I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't prostituting herself with some of the men she does lap dances for. I would be surprised if he is not. Many sickos would was to screw someone who's notorious, and be willing to pay for it. She still thinks she's a celebrity.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26159 Jun 17, 2013
If SHE is not.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26160 Jun 17, 2013
zazz wrote:
http://www.servimg.com/image_p review.php?i=1639&u=135624 73
Baby killer's new car.
Hey Zazz, thanks for bumping this thread!

As for baby killer getting a new car of course Cindy and George made sure she has a nice "non smelly ride" courtesy of Dr.Philth.
We all know her other car reeked of decomposition (if it was just TRASH why didn't they keep it)?

They knew they would never get rid of that smell....ooooh oooh that smell!

Level 8

Location hidden

#26161 Jun 17, 2013
Hey Sweet. Where have you been. Wave hello once in a while. Hope you and DH are doing good.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26162 Jun 17, 2013
zazz wrote:
http://www.servimg.com/image_p review.php?i=1639&u=135624 73
Baby killer's new car.
Good evening Zazz!! This link is'nt comming in.Anyway babykiller has no license,that is of coarse if she found some sucker to pay her fines for it.Like she needs a freaking car,what,to stuff another body in it?? Maybe this time,she'll get arrested for driving without a valid license.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26163 Jun 17, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Zazz, thanks for bumping this thread!
As for baby killer getting a new car of course Cindy and George made sure she has a nice "non smelly ride" courtesy of Dr.Philth.
We all know her other car reeked of decomposition (if it was just TRASH why didn't they keep it)?
They knew they would never get rid of that smell....ooooh oooh that smell!
Hi Sweet!! Yeah,it's pretty sick,if it's true babykiller is just riding around,again but that's what she's used too.Driving around aimlessly for hours,instead of taking care of Caylee.Hopefully with any luck,she'll drive right into one of those Flordia canel's or over a high cliff.(That would be ironic,considering she wants to claim Caylee drowned.)And if she drives over a cliff,hopefully the car will explode,and we'll never have to see her ugly mug,hee-hee!! Hope you have been doing good Sweet!!
Anonymous

Fort Smith, AR

#26164 Jun 17, 2013
Does anyone know when the Bankruptcy case go back to court? I have looked all over and cannot seem to find any information..

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26169 Jun 19, 2013
No1countrychick wrote:
Does anyone know when the Bankruptcy case go back to court? I have looked all over and cannot seem to find any information..
Here is the latest article from Caylee Daily.

Casey Anthony may ‘disappear’ if lawsuits proceed.

FROM ORLANDO SENTINEL, JUNE 19 2013 ===>

Casey Anthony’s bankruptcy attorneys said in recently filed court documents that if the lawsuits against her proceed in state court, she will be forced to find a new home and may “simply disappear.”

Anthony is being sued by Roy Kronk, the meter reader who found 2-year-old Caylee Anthony’s body, who claims Anthony’s defense attorney wrongly implicated him in the toddler’s death; and Zenaida Gonzalez, the Kissimmee woman who claims Anthony ruined her reputation when she claimed a nanny with a similar name kidnapped her daughter.

The defamation lawsuits were halted when Anthony filed bankruptcy in January. Kronk and Gonzalez want their claims to proceed in Orange County Circuit Court.

Anthony’s bankruptcy attorneys, in a memorandum filed June 10, said if the cases proceed in state court, their client will suffer.“She will either defend the cases or be forced to default because she has no money,” the attorneys argued.“She will be lampooned in the press. The death threats will again increase. She will be forced to find new accommodations, or just simply disappear and say it is not worth the fight anymore.”

The next hearing in Anthony’s bankruptcy case is scheduled for Tuesday.

Here's the link from the above article.

The Caylee Daily

http://www.cayleedaily.com/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min DEATH 1,223,483
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Patriot AKA Bozo 52,987
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 21 min Ironman3 496,688
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 17,723
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Murph 71,744
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr Wiley_Kyote 18,118
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 11 hr Red_Forman 12,471
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]