___Justice For Caylee___Cont.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26120 May 13, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening Lisa!
I say they should hound her for the rest of her natural life!!
LOL
I hope she or her parents never make another dime off of Caylee!!!
Yep,and if by chance,they lose at state level,than it can go to federal.It could take years,but yeah,the laywer's agasist babykiller have nothing to lose,she does.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26121 May 13, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu would love it here Lisa.
I use to keep my jet ski's here but sold them a couple of yrs. ago.
I know the lake like the back of my hand!
Do have alot of really good memories!
I think I could jet ski,Sweet,even though I've never done that,it's important,I would assume,to keep the legs and the feet as close as possiblie,while doing it?? I don't know.Any tips??
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26122 May 13, 2013
And Sweet,I'm going to have to go with a boat that is'nt speeding so fast.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26123 May 15, 2013
lisa wrote:
And Sweet,I'm going to have to go with a boat that is'nt speeding so fast.
Evening Lisa,

I see Jodi is receiving her just deserts!!
Thank God Travis got a jury that takes the job seriously!
Unlike little innocent Caylee...:(
Just makes one wonder what's really in store for Casey down the road.(so far her future sucks!!)!!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26124 May 18, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening Lisa,
I see Jodi is receiving her just deserts!!
Thank God Travis got a jury that takes the job seriously!
Unlike little innocent Caylee...:(
Just makes one wonder what's really in store for Casey down the road.(so far her future sucks!!)!!!
Hi Sweet!! I'm so glad cockroach Aria's trial is over and this jury decided the right verdict for Travis and his family.She wants death,let her have it.(she's so wacked,though,that her fixtaion will be Big Bertha's dream come true,so maybe general population will be good for her.She'll adjust,I'm sure)Happy Friday Sweet!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26125 May 18, 2013
Sweet and Zazz,any thoughts on Perry's reaction,finally to babykiller's guilt,which he knew all along?? I'm sure he was shocked when he read the insane verdict.
Sweet 53

Honolulu, HI

#26126 May 20, 2013
lisa wrote:
Sweet and Zazz,any thoughts on Perry's reaction,finally to babykiller's guilt,which he knew all along?? I'm sure he was shocked when he read the insane verdict.
Happy Monday Lisa!

I think JP let Baez get away with way to much stuff, he should have took better control of his courtroom. Whatever happened to actually prosecuting someone who lies on the witness stand? Oh that right they gave Cindy a pass because her daughter killed her granddaughter and everyone knew it!

Just watching the news on this tornado.
:( Those poor people.
Sweet 53

Honolulu, HI

#26127 May 20, 2013
lisa wrote:
To bad he didn't make the jury instructions a little clearer!!
Although with those 12 it probably wouldn't have made a difference anyway! They just didn't get it period!
Make one wonder how some people make it through life!
Sweet 53

Honolulu, HI

#26128 May 20, 2013
Hey Lisa tomorrow, Jodi gives her plea, she's probably going to say some bat shit crazy stuff.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26129 May 20, 2013
18 May

Call Off That Execution. Stabby Can Paint by Numbers

Posted by eggtreenews in Travis Alexander Case.

Gallery of Miracles, Arizona

If Mr. Martinez knows what’s good for him, he’ll take that silly death penalty off the table Monday. Because in addition to being a modern day Einstein, local demon Jodi Arias is also an artiste the likes of which this world has never seen. And how can Juan be so cruel as to deprive mankind of her brilliant creativity? As it turns out, she possesses a rare gift that allows her to trace other people’s artwork and color it in poorly. And Stabby loves sharing this talent bestowed upon her with us mere mortals. She even plans to display her wonderous works of copyright infringement for the jury during the mitigation phase of her trial on Monday. For free! And surely once the jurors lay their unworthy eyes upon her blessed collection of traced magazine ads, they will not only reverse their verdict, but will also beg for autographed originals. I smell an auction a-brewin’.

It is unknown if the art professors of the world-renowned Yreka public school system will grace the court by testifying to Stabby’s innate talent. We can only hope to be dazzled by details of Jodi’s first dabblings outside of the “linear curriculum” imposed upon lesser twelve year olds looking for mere elective credits. I for one demand to know which junior high art teacher first introduced her to tracing paper and Teen magazine advertisements. Because that patron of fine arts deserves a slow-clap for cultivating such raw, original talent. After all, they helped launch her successful career in dead-end waitressing jobs.

Sources tell Egg Tree News the “gallery owner” who likened her paintings to Monet and Van Gogh will be released from the insane asylum long enough to make a brief appearance to testify that young Rembrandt Arias also makes a mean blue waffle salad tossed inside of a top hat.

Spectators are also on the edge of their seats wondering if the demon’s “professional” photographs will be included in her display. Says one admirer,“I can’t wait to see her huge volume of fuzzy self-portraits up close. I love how she disregards trivial things like lighting and shutterspeed, but still manages to capture the essence of her inner demon in every picture.”

As jurors peruse the gallery, Homecoming Queen reject Jenny will serve complimentary pot brownies and cheese platters in an effort to launch her new side catering business,“And Munchies for All.” Heavy D Nurmi, in full maitre-de attire, will covertly place gift bags full of tootsie rolls and poprocks on each juror’s chair, along with a handwritten note reading,“Yo, the D.P. is for uglies who cant trace good. This bitch can trace Grace Kelly, man. GRACE KELLY.”

Stay tuned to EggTreeNews for developments in this breaking story.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26130 May 20, 2013
It didn't post so I re-posted. Now you get to read it twice. LOL.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26131 May 20, 2013
Now the second one disappeared. It should be back but Topix is weird tonight so we'll see.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#26132 May 23, 2013
zazz wrote:
18 May
Call Off That Execution. Stabby Can Paint by Numbers
Posted by eggtreenews in Travis Alexander Case.
Gallery of Miracles, Arizona
If Mr. Martinez knows what’s good for him, he’ll take that silly death penalty off the table Monday. Because in addition to being a modern day Einstein, local demon Jodi Arias is also an artiste the likes of which this world has never seen. And how can Juan be so cruel as to deprive mankind of her brilliant creativity? As it turns out, she possesses a rare gift that allows her to trace other people’s artwork and color it in poorly. And Stabby loves sharing this talent bestowed upon her with us mere mortals. She even plans to display her wonderous works of copyright infringement for the jury during the mitigation phase of her trial on Monday. For free! And surely once the jurors lay their unworthy eyes upon her blessed collection of traced magazine ads, they will not only reverse their verdict, but will also beg for autographed originals. I smell an auction a-brewin’.
It is unknown if the art professors of the world-renowned Yreka public school system will grace the court by testifying to Stabby’s innate talent. We can only hope to be dazzled by details of Jodi’s first dabblings outside of the “linear curriculum” imposed upon lesser twelve year olds looking for mere elective credits. I for one demand to know which junior high art teacher first introduced her to tracing paper and Teen magazine advertisements. Because that patron of fine arts deserves a slow-clap for cultivating such raw, original talent. After all, they helped launch her successful career in dead-end waitressing jobs.
Sources tell Egg Tree News the “gallery owner” who likened her paintings to Monet and Van Gogh will be released from the insane asylum long enough to make a brief appearance to testify that young Rembrandt Arias also makes a mean blue waffle salad tossed inside of a top hat.
Spectators are also on the edge of their seats wondering if the demon’s “professional” photographs will be included in her display. Says one admirer,“I can’t wait to see her huge volume of fuzzy self-portraits up close. I love how she disregards trivial things like lighting and shutterspeed, but still manages to capture the essence of her inner demon in every picture.”
As jurors peruse the gallery, Homecoming Queen reject Jenny will serve complimentary pot brownies and cheese platters in an effort to launch her new side catering business,“And Munchies for All.” Heavy D Nurmi, in full maitre-de attire, will covertly place gift bags full of tootsie rolls and poprocks on each juror’s chair, along with a handwritten note reading,“Yo, the D.P. is for uglies who cant trace good. This bitch can trace Grace Kelly, man. GRACE KELLY.”
Stay tuned to EggTreeNews for developments in this breaking story.
Thanks Zazz, my heart goes out to his family today, they looked so heart broken, you can literally see how this is tarring them up.:(

Level 8

Location hidden

#26133 May 30, 2013
Casey Anthony bankruptcy hearing today

By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
5:19 a.m. EDT, May 30, 2013

Casey Anthony's bankruptcy will return to court in Tampa on Thursday afternoon, when a judge will hear argument on how — and where — the two defamation lawsuits against her should proceed.

The suits, brought by Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk, were halted in their tracks by Anthony's January Chapter 7 filing, which she hopes ultimately will end them for good.

Gonzalez and Kronk are both listed as creditors in Anthony's bankruptcy, but because the suits haven't been resolved, it's unclear what, if anything, she owes them.

The parties don't agree on how to settle that question: Anthony's lawyers want a judge in federal court to rule on the suits, likely the quicker alternative.

Gonzalez and Kronk want jury trials in state circuit court, where the Gonzalez claim was well on its way to trial before the Anthony's bankruptcy filing.

They also want the judge to extend the deadline for them to object to Anthony's bankruptcy discharge until after the suits are wrapped up at the state level.

Gonzalez sued after Anthony said a similarly named nanny had kidnapped Caylee. The nanny didn't exist, but Gonzalez was linked to the case in the media -- upending her life, she says.

Kronk, the meter reader who found Caylee's body in woods near the Anthony home, says Anthony's attorneys wrongly implicated him in the girl's death.

Anthony's legal team argues both lawsuits are frivolous, and it would be "unfair and unjust to delay or deny her the 'fresh start' that she has legally sought" through bankruptcy.

Anthony has been in hiding since her trial in the 2008 death of her daughter, Caylee.

She was charged with murder but only convicted of four misdemeanors for lying to law enforcement, two of which were reversed on appeal.

Anthony filed for bankruptcy in January, listing more than $790,000 in debt. Her largest creditor is her criminal attorney Jose Baez, whom she owes $500,000. She declared less than $1,100 in assets.

This is a developing story. The hearing starts at 3 p.m. Check back later for updates.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#26136 Jun 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
Casey Anthony's bankruptcy will return to court in Tampa on Thursday afternoon, when a judge will hear argument on how — and where — the two defamation lawsuits against her should proceed.
The suits, brought by Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk, were halted in their tracks by Anthony's January Chapter 7 filing, which she hopes ultimately will end them for good.
Gonzalez and Kronk are both listed as creditors in Anthony's bankruptcy, but because the suits haven't been resolved, it's unclear what, if anything, she owes them.
The parties don't agree on how to settle that question: Anthony's lawyers want a judge in federal court to rule on the suits, likely the quicker alternative.
Gonzalez and Kronk want jury trials in state circuit court, where the Gonzalez claim was well on its way to trial before the Anthony's bankruptcy filing.
They also want the judge to extend the deadline for them to object to Anthony's bankruptcy discharge until after the suits are wrapped up at the state level.
Gonzalez sued after Anthony said a similarly named nanny had kidnapped Caylee. The nanny didn't exist, but Gonzalez was linked to the case in the media -- upending her life, she says.
Kronk, the meter reader who found Caylee's body in woods near the Anthony home, says Anthony's attorneys wrongly implicated him in the girl's death.
Anthony's legal team argues both lawsuits are frivolous, and it would be "unfair and unjust to delay or deny her the 'fresh start' that she has legally sought" through bankruptcy.
Anthony has been in hiding since her trial in the 2008 death of her daughter, Caylee.
She was charged with murder but only convicted of four misdemeanors for lying to law enforcement, two of which were reversed on appeal.
Anthony filed for bankruptcy in January, listing more than $790,000 in debt. Her largest creditor is her criminal attorney Jose Baez, whom she owes $500,000. She declared less than $1,100 in assets.
This is a developing story. The hearing starts at 3 p.m. Check back later for updates.

Thanks for the update Zazz!

It would be "unfair and unjust to delay or deny her the 'fresh start'

Oh plezzz

Unfair and unjust was denying Caylee one ounce of justice, especially 0 from her own grandparents!

Of course Casey could have cared less as she knows she would have ended up spending the rest of her natural life behind bars.

Well lets just hope she can never comes out of hiding!

EVER
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26137 Jun 4, 2013
Hi Sweet and Zazz!! I cannot beleave the jury on cockroach Aria's trial came up with a hung jury,and are believing that Travis abused her in some way.I guess this is a new trend in juries,if the defense can throw a story out there,any story at that,they start believing it somehow.This jury did'nt have any brains either.I hope you all had a happy Memorial day!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#26139 Jun 4, 2013
Hey Lisa and Sweet.

How's it going?

(((HUGS)))
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26140 Jun 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
Hey Lisa and Sweet.
How's it going?
(((HUGS)))
Hi Zazz!! Been doing good,just trying to get ready for summer.Watched a little bit this morning on the Zimmerman case.I saw where the defense wanted to keep the witness's secret.That's ludicaris.They should have known the judge was'nt going to go for that.Hoping you have been doing good also,"clink,clink!!"
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26141 Jun 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
Thank you for the article Zazz!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26142 Jun 6, 2013
Sweet 53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Monday Lisa!
I think JP let Baez get away with way to much stuff, he should have took better control of his courtroom. Whatever happened to actually prosecuting someone who lies on the witness stand? Oh that right they gave Cindy a pass because her daughter killed her granddaughter and everyone knew it!
Just watching the news on this tornado.
:( Those poor people.
Hi Sweet!! I agree,he should have been more stearner with Bozo,I don't see how he ever ruled that Cindy and George could be present,during the trial.I think with Perry now admitting in the recent article about babykiller having two faces,is he's basically saying what a pyshco she is.When Cindy was lying on the stand,it should have been cleary disregarded,but the damage was already done.The jury was buying everything besides the real cause of the death,which would have been by suffocation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Realtime 1,348,998
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 33 min dmtnt 509,962
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min Fair Game 57,339
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr zazz 97,826
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 6 hr PRmythbuster 1,322
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 10 hr LizW 73,318
Roger Lee Joyce 22 hr Just me 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages