|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Your Next wrote:
hey ladies droping off some love to you
Hi Katt!! Where have you been and what have you been up too? It's been a couple of months since you've been on.Have you been catching up with babykiller news? I hope you have been doing good!! I see you made it through winter,hee-hee, and you might as well go ahead and spank me some Katt,becuase my prevouis post about cockroach Aria's was pretty bad.

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

been crazy around here busy but i'm ok

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Your Next wrote:
been crazy around here busy but i'm ok
Since you've been gone, there's been no one to pass the bong!!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
Hey zAZZ, thanks for all the eggtree!!!
Hey my sweet Sweet. You are certainly welcome. I'm not sure many people are reading these days.

Haven't seen you around much lately. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Continued prayers for your grandson. God bless him.

Sending you hugs and kisses.

Level 8

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you've been gone, there's been no one to pass the bong!!
lol I use to love giving them hell.

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Zazz
I haven't read here much lately, and hardly ever post, but I was very impressed with your lengthy and thought provoking post (1-10). Ah, the humor and the pathos! Are you a professional writer?
If not, you missed your calling! Beautiful!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

whataboutcaylee wrote:
Zazz
I haven't read here much lately, and hardly ever post, but I was very impressed with your lengthy and thought provoking post (1-10). Ah, the humor and the pathos! Are you a professional writer?
If not, you missed your calling! Beautiful!
How very sweet of you to take the time to express your kind thoughts. Thank you soooo much.

Not a lot of posting goes on here anymore so please come back and stay awhile with us. It's easy to stay caught up on this thread these days.

No, I'm not a writer but as you may have guessed, I have a lot of opinions and I'm not shy about sharing them with my friends.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I use to love giving them hell.
And spanking's to hah?

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>How very sweet of you to take the time to express your kind thoughts. Thank you soooo much.
Not a lot of posting goes on here anymore so please come back and stay awhile with us. It's easy to stay caught up on this thread these days.
No, I'm not a writer but as you may have guessed, I have a lot of opinions and I'm not shy about sharing them with my friends.
Nice complement Zazz...
You have mail.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey my sweet Sweet. You are certainly welcome. I'm not sure many people are reading these days.
Haven't seen you around much lately. Hope all is well with you and yours.
Continued prayers for your grandson. God bless him.
Sending you hugs and kisses.
Thanks Zazz it's been more than hectic around here!!
Grandson's doing well...thanks!

Jodi A ought to be hung out to dry this Monday, shouldn't take the jury too long to figure that one out!
But hey, stranger things have happened!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Shout out to Lisa our sweet!!

Hope your doing well SUNSHINE!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

OMG, I think the state of AZ does have the goods on Jodi, Casey is probably saying she's glad she didn't testify, but then again Casey is in her own special kind of prison isn't she?

woo whoo!!!!!

I have a strong feeling the jury will come to a quick conclusion tomorrow!!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
OMG, I think the state of AZ does have the goods on Jodi, Casey is probably saying she's glad she didn't testify, but then again Casey is in her own special kind of prison isn't she?
woo whoo!!!!!
I have a strong feeling the jury will come to a quick conclusion tomorrow!!
Casey is thanking the gods that be, that that she didn't murder poor little Caylee in Arizona.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

May 6, 2013

TV Guy Hal Boedeker discusses Judge Belvin Perry's Today Show appearance.

Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. has offered his most extensive remarks yet on the Casey Anthony case, calling the defendant "very manipulative" and saying his reaction to her acquittal was "surprise, shock, disbelief."

Perry was a guest Monday morning on NBC's "Today," which branded the interview "exclusive" and said that Perry was speaking out two years after the trial. The interview was a big "get" for "Today" during the May ratings period.

"Today" slotted Perry in the 7:30 a.m. half-hour where the NBC program usually covered Anthony. At the same time, ABC's "Good Morning America" was busy Monday morning with the Jodi Arias trial. So "Today" returned to a closely followed story to compete with "GMA," which has surpassed "Today" in the ratings.

Could the interview have been a trial run to see how Perry might play on television? In a recent interview with Jackie Brockington of Central Florida News 13, Perry said he might consider doing a talk show after he retires.

Perry has no other confirmed TV appearances, but there are "lots and lots of requests," 9th Judicial Circuit spokeswoman Karen Levey said in an email.

On "Today," Perry was quite frank about Anthony, who was acquitted of murder in the 2008 death of her daughter, Caylee.
"There were always two sides to Casey," Perry told Savannah Guthrie. "There was the public persona that she wanted the jury to see. And there was that side she showed when the jury was not there."

Perry described that public persona by saying Anthony "portrayed the role of a mother who had lost a child."

Perry said "you could notice the change and transformation in her when the jury went out. She was very commanding. She took charge of different things. You could see sometime her scolding her attorneys.”

The judge said he would never forget Anthony shouting from a holding cell and using four-letter words when she was offered a possible plea deal, which she rejected. "She was quite upset," the judge said.

Perry also defended cameras in the courtroom ("people need to know how their justice system works") and said that the prosecution had proved its case against Anthony.

But he added that all the defense had to do was create reasonable doubt, and that's what it did. Perry also praised defense attorney Jose Baez.

“The state had better lawyers, but Mr. Baez was very personable," Perry said. "He came across as someone that you would like." Perry compared Baez to the most likable used-car salesman that a customer might find.

As for justice, Perry noted that a jury had spoken. Then he added, "Justice will finally be served one day by the judge of judges. And she’s going to have to live with this and deal with this for the rest of her life."

How did Perry come across? Could he be a TV host?

Another sign of interest in him: WKMG-Channel 6, WESH-Channel 2 and WFTV-Channel 9 all recapped Perry's comments on their noon newscasts Monday. WKMG's Mike DeForest said that Baez had no comment about Perry's remarks.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

He didn't mention the gross mistakes he made during the trial, including letting Bozo Baez "testify".

Level 8

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

woohoo I knew Judge Perry thought she was guilty just like the rest of America.

Love to all my girls miss you hope to get some more time to post.
Sweet53

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Casey is thanking the gods that be, that that she didn't murder poor little Caylee in Arizona.
You got that right!
Bet she is!
Sweet53

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Your Next wrote:
Of course he did just like Cindy and JoJO also!
Only problem is Cindy and JoJO have to live the rest of their lives dealing with her BS and having her be the CEO.
Well I guess there is one consultation, they got her out of the house. Maybe she still sneaks by though...opps forgot Caylee paid for surveillance cameras.
Sweet53

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Your Next wrote:
Luvs back YN!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Casey Anthony: Bankruptcy hearing ends with no decisions

TAMPA --

A hearing in a Tampa federal court ended Wednesday without a decision on whether Casey Anthony's bankruptcy case can go forward.

Anthony was not required to be in court, but her bankruptcy attorney was.

They don't want her chance for a "fresh start" to be put in hold. But during the last hearing, the judge said he thinks Anthony's civil matters need to be figured out in state court before he can decide what to do next with her bankruptcy.

The people suing Anthony include Roy Kronk, the meter reader, and Zenaida Gonzalez, the woman with a name similar to the one Anthony used when telling authorities who took her missing daughter.

Kronk's and Gonzalez's attorneys want a jury to decide their cases, before bankruptcy court handles it.

“It makes it a lot easier for us to prove here that the debt should be non-dischargeable and it will pass through the bankruptcy,” said Justin Luna, Gonzalez's bankruptcy attorney.

But Anthony's civil attorney says putting the bankruptcy on hold is just a waste of time.

“Three years from now, two years from now? We want a resolution and that’s why we’re here,” said Andy Chmelir.

Meanwhile, the trustee who pulled his motion Monday to sell his story would not comment on why he did so, expect to say that it was "tactical."

Anthony says she does not have any money to pay off her debtors, costing about $800,000.

The judge did not make a ruling on the civil court issue, and another hearing will be held May 30.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 25,001 - 25,020 of25,460
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min DDDD-25 43,188
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min John Galt 1,037,734
hat changing trolls 1 hr HELL ON EARTH 6
Today is International Men’s Day 1 hr HELL ON EARTH 3
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr Sami 95,942
3 word game (Jan '11) 2 hr Red Socks 13,318
Review: Apple Academy (Jul '09) 2 hr morales 56
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr Mary NY 478,559
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs