Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Sweet!! Talk about evilness did you see the picture of Aria's in the superman shirt?? I wonder is that giving her the idea to have claimed Travis gave her superman underwear?? s creepy.I have only been watching bits of it on t.v.though.
Yeh saw that Lisa, so looks like the pigtails and spidy undies might have been her idea, not Travis's idea after all hah?
She needs to be locked up and the key thrown away.

She's a whole new level of crazy!~
Although from what I have seen her and Casey are way too similar in everything they did.

Excepting of course Casey killing her own innocent child.

Such great levels of hatefullness and evilness!

Yet one still walks free....

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

lisa wrote:
<quoted text>One skank to the other,that was too funny,Real Topaz!!
It was!

Well I'm up way to late and had a 13 hrs. working day.
Hopfully things will be winding down around here!

Nite all.

P.S.

Lets just hope that some of the men on the Jodi Arias trial don't think with their second head Jodi must be counting on that~!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

When Casey's case was given to Perry all I read were praises for him.

I think people were afraid to discuss what a piss poor judge he is because of his race.

I've seen him since chairing several committees. He's an idiot. Not only did he prove that during Casey's trial, he continues to prove it.

Yet, no one will publicly criticize him.

If he were a white guy, he would be kicked off the bench.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

“The Prosecutor” Takes Control of Runaway Train

Posted by eggtreenews in Parody News, Travis Alexander Case.

-Theater of the Absurd, Arizona

The hamster wheel of insanity continues to spin this week in the Jodi Arias trial, because why not? It’s fueled by the never ending supply of narcissistic delusion humming in cartoonish waves from the defense table. Here’s the latest mind numbing developments:

1. Half of Monday was flushed down the toilet so Heavy D Nurmi could induce a wave of eyerolls around the world with his latest nonsensical mistrial motions. Sporting a nifty metallic blue shirt (that should have come with a space helmet, or at least a fish bowl over his head), the overgrown crybaby blamed all his woes on Juan “The Prosecutor” Martinez. According to the whiny space cadet, Martinez was a big meanie to Boss Hogg impersonator Richard Samuels. He also pissed and moaned (again) about Juan’s squeeing groupies outside the courthouse. Basically, every problem under the sun is barky Martinez’s fault, and the defense deserves a do-over. DENIED and DENIED said the judge four hours later. But Heavy D and Jenny squeezed another $1200 out of Arizona taxpayers in the process, so I guess it was all worth it.

2. Stabby Einstein’s moronic tweets via surrogate also came up. Lobotomized Heavy D argued (with a straight face) that her First Amendment rights allow her to dig her own grave in cyberspace. Yes, according to her own attorney, abused, meek, passive victim Arias SHOULD be able to lash out at any and all critics online. Because that’s what all battered women do these days. Tweet away, A$$hat, tweet away…

3. Juan really enjoys talking about himself in the third person. It reminds me of that “Jimmy” episode of Seinfeld. I keep expecting him to shout,“The Prosecutor’s gittin’ upset!!!”

4. Team Cosmonaut dropped some acid and blew up the pupil area of the last picture of Travis. Then they plopped down in beanbag chairs and tripped balls for awhile staring at it. After ruling out Jesus tapdancing atop a peacock feather, Snow White suffering a beating at the hands of Grumpy, Esteban Flores doing the Charlie Chaplin walk, and a snarling Juan on a choke collar, these brainiacs determined it clearly shows a reflection of UNARMED maiden Arias snapping a picture. Okey dokey, but how long does Nurmi think it takes to grab a knife from one’s back pocket? Her a$$ isn’t exactly three axe handles wide.

5. The long awaited magic words finally reached our ears:“The Defense Rests.” A collective sigh of relief swept the globe. But we still have Heavy D’s closing argument to cringe about. Hopefully he wont perform the In Living Color theme song, with Jenny and Jodi as fly girls.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

6. A mysterious bald spot has appeared on the crown of Jenny Wilmott’s head. Did she and her psycho My Twin doll Jodi get into a hairpulling fight over the weekend? I’m guessing it was over irreconcilable costume differences, because they don’t match today. Either that, or Jodi threw a legendary temper tantrum over losing valuable airtime to a terrorist attack yesterday.

7. Juan “The Prosecutor” Martinez began his rebuttal with a (sober) psychologist to refute Dynamic Duo Samuels and LaViolette’s wacky assessment of Jodi as a traumatized victim. According to Janeen DeMarte, who is clearly not from Pinellas or Wonderland, The Ugly Betty impostor has Borderline Personality Disorder. Borderliners are angry, manipulative, impulsive, insecure stalkers terrified of abandonment. Yup. Sounds right.

8. Jenny kept glaring at DeMarte as if the psychologist was threatening to steal her Homecoming Queen crown. She often rested her chin in her palm, showing off her super professional red-tipped manicure like bloody talons, while Jodi furiously scribbled away next to her. Nobody puts Stabby in the corner on Jenny’s watch!

9. As we all know, Valentine’s Day is traditionally a time to write about your explosive anger, and how it drives you to punch walls, bust down doors, and generally freak the hell out after receiving a romantic gift from a lover. Cupid HEARTS violence. Why else would he have all those arrows?

10. De Marte calls shenanigans on Jodi’s fog, because since when do traumatized amnesiacs see “a little bit of blood” on their hands and immediately conclude they murdered someone? You mean to tell me this pathological liar and butcher was DISHONEST about blacking out during the crime? Color. Me. Shocked.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Somebody Hide Stabby’s Pencils

Posted by eggtreenews in Parody News, Travis Alexander Case.

-Back Up the Rabbit Hole, Arizona

The mushroom trip finally ended yesterday when the defense rested their fairytale in chief, and Martinez called his first rebuttal witness. Janeen DeMarte, a psychologist who did NOT attend the Mad Hatter Kool Aid party and has no affiliation with Wonderland or Snow White, took the stand and dismantled the defense’s case in a matter of hours. She believes Wednesday Addams disguised as Ugly Betty actually has Borderline Personality Disorder. And Homecoming Queen contender Jenny Wilmott and her stabby My Twin doll Jodi are NOT having any of it. Hide the pencils, somebody.

1. As one spectator put it,“What makes Janeen a great witness for the state is that she’s logical, straight forward, and able to back up her assessment with solid evidence. And she’s sober, which is a refreshing change coming down from that awful mushroom high.” Indeed, she’s like a B-12 shot straight to the dome during a hangover. She outlined the criteria for BPD, which is rooted in a neurotic fear of abandonment, and marked by emotional immaturity, insecurity, instability, impulsivity, stalking, and explosive fits of anger. Throughout her direct testimony yesterday, Stabby avoided all eye contact with her, and instead scribbled furiously with a palpable rage, stopping intermittently to whisper in Jenny’s ear and roll her eyes. You know, like your typical meek battered woman.

2. Then Homecoming Queen Contender Jenny launched in to cross examine her perceived arch rival for the crown. The condescending Mean Girl started off fumbling an attack on DeMarte’s credentials, as an obnoxious Stabby sneered from the defense table, and Heavy D Nurmi smirked as if anticipating a hilarious “Yo Mama” joke at Janeen’s expense. DeMarte didn’t flinch. She even corrected a kerflunkled Jenny multiple times regarding Arizona’s laws for licensing psychologists. Derrrrrrp!

2. Super professional Jenny then informed her that wackadoodle defense expert LaViolette received her license all the way back in 1980.“What were YOU doing in 1980,” she asked the 32 year old whipper snapper.”Were YOU supervising other doctors back then,” she inquired snidely. No, you petulant Mistress of Juvenilia, she was not a psychology expert from the cradle. But she’s still more credible and objective than your slapdash manhater Alyce. Thanks for pointing that out. At this point, Jodi shot seething death rays at DeMarte while sharpening her pencil collection.

3. Then Stabby Einstein covertly flipped the bird at Janeen. Or maybe it was meant for Nancy Grace again. Whatever, I’m sure she’ll explain herself later on Twitter.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

4. Uh oh…Homecoming Queen contender Jenny and nemesis DeMarte unintentionally match today. Both chose a black and white ensemble for today’s showdown, and we all know that’s a catfight waiting to happen. To make matters worse, Jodi is the odd wingnut out in muddy green. For someone with neurotic fears of abandonment, this last minute costume clash could push her over the edge. Somebody slip her a tranquilizer or strap her to the chair Hannibal Lecter style, because her empty stare is freaking everyone out.

5. Jenny whined for a spell about DeMarte earning $300 an hour, which according to Jenny is indicative of secondary gain. Ironically, she, Heavy D Nurmi, and LaViolette all earn more, so she should probably stop her hypocritical song and dance about draining taxpayers (who are sitting on the jury, by the way). She also suggested Janeen was not a qualified expert due to the absence of “lecturer” on her CV. Perhaps if she had toured to spread the word about battered Disney characters rather than treat patients, she would have more credibility with Team Cosmonaut. Try as she might to imitate barky Martinez, Catty Jenny just cannot rattle Janeen’s cage.

6. Nurmi needs a barkalounger, preferably with a massage pillow, and an aromatherapeutic neck wrap. He may as well come to court in his jammies at this point. Let Jenny text him from the sidebars with updates. He’s got snoozing to do.

7. It’s official: I would rather listen to Freddy Kruger’s nails on a chalkboard, while stabbing myself in the eyeball repeatedly with a rusty nail, while inhaling a swarm of gnats after stepping in dog vomit, than listen to Jenny’s voice.

8. Apparently, after diagnosing Jodi with BPD, DeMarte’s home was broken into, and her laptop was stolen. My money is on Wilmott. I could see her squeezing through the doggy door in all black, and snatching that computer to look for pictures of Janeen’s Homecoming dress. The crown will be defended at ANY cost.

9. Lawdy lawdy, DeMarte is better prepared than Wilmott, who keeps slamming face first into brick walls while chasing her tail, and at times doesn’t seem to understand her own questions. Her inability to phase Janeen in any way whatsoever sends her flying around the courtroom like a rapidly deflating balloon. All the while, a dead eyed Jodi stares straight ahead with drool dripping out one side of her mouth.

10. So court ended abruptly today because poor Stabby has yet another conveniently timed migraine. I didnt know demons could get headaches, let alone migraines induced by their lawyer’s incompetence. I love learning new things.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

18 Apr

Jenny Makes a Great Accidental Prosecutor

Posted by eggtreenews in Parody News, Travis Alexander Case. 94 Comments

-Bazzaro Arizona

Sophomore debate club captain and Homecoming Queen contender Jenny Wilmott inadvertently turned into a stellar asset for the prosecution today, when she continued her clumsy, snarky cross examination of psychologist Janeen DeMarte. Some of the highlights:

1. Shrill Empress of Smug Jenny is unexpectedly learning all kinds of things about psychology from DeMarte as a result of her own misinformed questions. So far she’s been schooled about licensing laws, testing methods, terminology, and manners. And Jenny no likey being corrected, especially by a professional whose cage cannot be rattled despite all her best sophomoric efforts. Who would’ve thought a clinical psychologist who understands the inner workings of the brain would know how to play an immature catty female like a fiddle? Derrrrrrp!

2. Not the hippocampus again…The word alone gives me painful flashbacks to Richard “Boss Hogg” Samuels’ traumatic testimony. Shudder. After a feeble attempt at sparring over brain chemistry, Jenny actually asked if Janeen ever examined Stabby’s hippocampus to determine if it was irregular. When Janeen answered no, Jenny implied it was somehow professionally irresponsible not to do so. Which is really ironic since her own expert didn’t do it either. Derrrrrrp!

3. Then the mad-cat-with-a-law degree climbed the walls shrieking for awhile over executive functions of the brain shutting down during trauma. During her utterly inept diatribe, she managed to establish (with attitude) not once, not twice, not “thrice,” but four whole times, that Stabby demonstrated higher level functions by cleaning up the crime scene, removing weapons, deleting pictures of Travis being killed, and throwing the camera in the washing machine to destroy evidence. Derrrrrrp!!

4. Then she contradicted her own client’s testimony. Stabby Einstein previously told the jury she “didn’t even remember pulling the trigger,” and that the gun just went off when she pulled it on a menacing Travis in the closet. Then the convenient fog immediately set in, and didn’t lift until hours later when Stabby noticed blood on her hand and (according to DeMarte) immediately concluded she murdered him. Whiny Wilmott whined whinily,“But she REMEMBERED having to shoot Travis, and him falling on top of her. So wouldn’t it be a logical conclusion?”

***Crickets***

Reeeeeaaaaally, Jenny? She REMEMBERS Travis falling on top of her? Thanks for that incriminating revelation that totally contradicts her amnesia blackout. Derpitty derrrrrp!!!!

5. When Jenny called the psychologist out into the schoolyard for a stern scolding over her BPD diagnosis, DeMarte calmly divulged a nice plethora of new examples to defend her assessment. Apparently Stabby had a number of phony jobs in her life. The creepiest: child caretaker. Just like her long lost twin sister Casey Anthony!! Derpitty derp derp derrrrrrrp!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

6. Jenny must’ve gotten into some meth-laced catnip over lunch, because she really upped the b*tch switch when she got back. DeMarte brought up Stabby physically abusing her own mother, and Jenny hissed,“You just wanted to throw that out there, that she hit her mother?” The hypocrisy is rich, considering her entire case is “throwing things out there” about Travis. Herpitty derp derp derpitty derrrrp!

7. Since we’re on the topic of hypocrisy….So about that Valentine’s Day email Stabby Einstein authored, detailing her rage issues… According to Jenny the Intolerable, Janeen shouldn’t assume it was true, because she wasnt there when it was written to confirm context. But LaViolette can spend weeks on the stand doing that very thing to Travis. Herpa derpa der derpitty derp derrrrrrp!

8. Sometimes after listening to Jenny’s questions, DeMarte looks like she’s thinking,“Which one of us is stoned right now?”

9. Heavy D Nurmi is still practicing for that Barcalounger.

10. Jenny forgot to bring her psycho My Twin doll Jodi’s coloring books and crayons to court today, and Stabby was bored senseless.

11. Derrrrrrrrrrpp!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Hey zAZZ, thanks for all the eggtree!!!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

zazz wrote:
When Casey's case was given to Perry all I read were praises for him.
I think people were afraid to discuss what a piss poor judge he is because of his race.
I've seen him since chairing several committees. He's an idiot. Not only did he prove that during Casey's trial, he continues to prove it.
Yet, no one will publicly criticize him.
If he were a white guy, he would be kicked off the bench.
I actually thought he would be good at first too Zazz, then it all went down hill from there!

Bozo never really did get repremanded for his behavior, Perry just threatened him every now and then.

Always warning him yet doing really nothing.
No wonder they wanted to get rid of Strickland.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

'She Could Be a Paralegal or Something Like That Right Away.'

Casey Anthony has become so experienced with the legal system since her daughter disappeared in 2008 that she may be considering a job as a paralegal, her attorney told ABCNews.com .

Anthony, 26, has been unemployed for the past four years and recently filed bankruptcy. She's almost $800,000 in debt but has less than $1,100 worth of assets, according to her bankruptcy filing.

When asked what she may be interested in doing, her attorney Charles Greene said she might want to be a paralegal.

"I truly believe that she has a lot of skills," Greene said. "She's better than many paralegals I know. She could be a paralegal or something like that right away. She is very organized, a very intelligent, very computer savvy person, so I think her skills and her desire may lie somewhere in that field."

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Her skills all require her to be naked and spreading her nasty germs on men. Oh, and spreading her legs.

Open wide.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

zazz wrote:
6. Jenny must’ve gotten into some meth-laced catnip over lunch, because she really upped the b*tch switch when she got back. DeMarte brought up Stabby physically abusing her own mother, and Jenny hissed,“You just wanted to throw that out there, that she hit her mother?” The hypocrisy is rich, considering her entire case is “throwing things out there” about Travis. Herpitty derp derp derpitty derrrrp!
7. Since we’re on the topic of hypocrisy….So about that Valentine’s Day email Stabby Einstein authored, detailing her rage issues… According to Jenny the Intolerable, Janeen shouldn’t assume it was true, because she wasnt there when it was written to confirm context. But LaViolette can spend weeks on the stand doing that very thing to Travis. Herpa derpa der derpitty derp derrrrrrp!
8. Sometimes after listening to Jenny’s questions, DeMarte looks like she’s thinking,“Which one of us is stoned right now?”
9. Heavy D Nurmi is still practicing for that Barcalounger.
10. Jenny forgot to bring her psycho My Twin doll Jodi’s coloring books and crayons to court today, and Stabby was bored senseless.
11. Derrrrrrrrrrpp!
Hi Zazz!! I'm just waiting for Aria's trial to be over with,it seems like it has dragged on,too long.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh saw that Lisa, so looks like the pigtails and spidy undies might have been her idea, not Travis's idea after all hah?
She needs to be locked up and the key thrown away.
She's a whole new level of crazy!~
Although from what I have seen her and Casey are way too similar in everything they did.
Excepting of course Casey killing her own innocent child.
Such great levels of hatefullness and evilness!
Yet one still walks free....
Hi Sweet!! Yeah,defenltaly a whole new level of craziness.It's like there's no lesser evil there.Here we have Aria's who murders a man,who could have defended himself,had he known he was going to be attacked,and then of coarse Caylee,because she was so young had no way to defend herself.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Zazz!! I'm just waiting for Aria's trial to be over with,it seems like it has dragged on,too long.
Hey girl. How's it going?

Are you in the flood zone? I sure hope not.

Tomorrow will be a short day and then court won't reconvene until May 1st.

Judge said come early and be prepared to stay late.

May 2 and 3 will be closing arguments.

OMG, is it finally going to end?
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey girl. How's it going?
Are you in the flood zone? I sure hope not.
Tomorrow will be a short day and then court won't reconvene until May 1st.
Judge said come early and be prepared to stay late.
May 2 and 3 will be closing arguments.
OMG, is it finally going to end?
Hi Zazz and good morning!! Nope,no flooding this way.(I'm watching a little this morning,before I have to leave,they have the ex-girlfriend on.The defense is asking her all these sex questions about Travis,and she's like no,he never said or did that)Aria's is one sick betchh,and it would not surprise me at all if she tried some necrophillia on Travis.She's one psyhco slut,that's for sure.You'll have to excuse my language,she liked getting it up the ass and then liked killing him.Aria's is just plain nasty.Here's hoping you have a sunny day,friend,"clink,clink "!!

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

hey ladies droping off some love to you

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Your Next wrote:
hey ladies droping off some love to you
Hello Fred. I'm so happy to see you I'm not even going to chide you for your disappearing act. Welcome back. Hope all is well with you and Wilma.

Missed you bunches.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Fred. I'm so happy to see you I'm not even going to chide you for your disappearing act. Welcome back. Hope all is well with you and Wilma.
Missed you bunches.
Heay Zazz!! Just catching up on some news tonight,watching Nancey Grace on the Aria's trial,but I missed most of the show already.(the one ex fiace is on.Travis told her,Aria's was a pathological liar)I don't think it occured to him ever that she would go this far and be murdered by her.I think if it was'nt him,she would have become fixtated and obsessed with someone else,regardless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,981 - 25,000 of25,459
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,036,728
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 11 min Murphey_Law 478,507
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 43,160
Review: Clear Sky Financial LLC 1 hr Jonathan Fields 2
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 11,859
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr Sami 95,930
two words (Jul '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 26,747
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••