Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

OMG, I think the state of AZ does have the goods on Jodi, Casey is probably saying she's glad she didn't testify, but then again Casey is in her own special kind of prison isn't she?

woo whoo!!!!!

I have a strong feeling the jury will come to a quick conclusion tomorrow!!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
OMG, I think the state of AZ does have the goods on Jodi, Casey is probably saying she's glad she didn't testify, but then again Casey is in her own special kind of prison isn't she?
woo whoo!!!!!
I have a strong feeling the jury will come to a quick conclusion tomorrow!!
Casey is thanking the gods that be, that that she didn't murder poor little Caylee in Arizona.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

May 6, 2013

TV Guy Hal Boedeker discusses Judge Belvin Perry's Today Show appearance.

Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. has offered his most extensive remarks yet on the Casey Anthony case, calling the defendant "very manipulative" and saying his reaction to her acquittal was "surprise, shock, disbelief."

Perry was a guest Monday morning on NBC's "Today," which branded the interview "exclusive" and said that Perry was speaking out two years after the trial. The interview was a big "get" for "Today" during the May ratings period.

"Today" slotted Perry in the 7:30 a.m. half-hour where the NBC program usually covered Anthony. At the same time, ABC's "Good Morning America" was busy Monday morning with the Jodi Arias trial. So "Today" returned to a closely followed story to compete with "GMA," which has surpassed "Today" in the ratings.

Could the interview have been a trial run to see how Perry might play on television? In a recent interview with Jackie Brockington of Central Florida News 13, Perry said he might consider doing a talk show after he retires.

Perry has no other confirmed TV appearances, but there are "lots and lots of requests," 9th Judicial Circuit spokeswoman Karen Levey said in an email.

On "Today," Perry was quite frank about Anthony, who was acquitted of murder in the 2008 death of her daughter, Caylee.
"There were always two sides to Casey," Perry told Savannah Guthrie. "There was the public persona that she wanted the jury to see. And there was that side she showed when the jury was not there."

Perry described that public persona by saying Anthony "portrayed the role of a mother who had lost a child."

Perry said "you could notice the change and transformation in her when the jury went out. She was very commanding. She took charge of different things. You could see sometime her scolding her attorneys.”

The judge said he would never forget Anthony shouting from a holding cell and using four-letter words when she was offered a possible plea deal, which she rejected. "She was quite upset," the judge said.

Perry also defended cameras in the courtroom ("people need to know how their justice system works") and said that the prosecution had proved its case against Anthony.

But he added that all the defense had to do was create reasonable doubt, and that's what it did. Perry also praised defense attorney Jose Baez.

“The state had better lawyers, but Mr. Baez was very personable," Perry said. "He came across as someone that you would like." Perry compared Baez to the most likable used-car salesman that a customer might find.

As for justice, Perry noted that a jury had spoken. Then he added, "Justice will finally be served one day by the judge of judges. And she’s going to have to live with this and deal with this for the rest of her life."

How did Perry come across? Could he be a TV host?

Another sign of interest in him: WKMG-Channel 6, WESH-Channel 2 and WFTV-Channel 9 all recapped Perry's comments on their noon newscasts Monday. WKMG's Mike DeForest said that Baez had no comment about Perry's remarks.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

He didn't mention the gross mistakes he made during the trial, including letting Bozo Baez "testify".

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

woohoo I knew Judge Perry thought she was guilty just like the rest of America.

Love to all my girls miss you hope to get some more time to post.
Sweet53

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Casey is thanking the gods that be, that that she didn't murder poor little Caylee in Arizona.
You got that right!
Bet she is!
Sweet53

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Your Next wrote:
Of course he did just like Cindy and JoJO also!
Only problem is Cindy and JoJO have to live the rest of their lives dealing with her BS and having her be the CEO.
Well I guess there is one consultation, they got her out of the house. Maybe she still sneaks by though...opps forgot Caylee paid for surveillance cameras.
Sweet53

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Your Next wrote:
Luvs back YN!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Casey Anthony: Bankruptcy hearing ends with no decisions

TAMPA --

A hearing in a Tampa federal court ended Wednesday without a decision on whether Casey Anthony's bankruptcy case can go forward.

Anthony was not required to be in court, but her bankruptcy attorney was.

They don't want her chance for a "fresh start" to be put in hold. But during the last hearing, the judge said he thinks Anthony's civil matters need to be figured out in state court before he can decide what to do next with her bankruptcy.

The people suing Anthony include Roy Kronk, the meter reader, and Zenaida Gonzalez, the woman with a name similar to the one Anthony used when telling authorities who took her missing daughter.

Kronk's and Gonzalez's attorneys want a jury to decide their cases, before bankruptcy court handles it.

“It makes it a lot easier for us to prove here that the debt should be non-dischargeable and it will pass through the bankruptcy,” said Justin Luna, Gonzalez's bankruptcy attorney.

But Anthony's civil attorney says putting the bankruptcy on hold is just a waste of time.

“Three years from now, two years from now? We want a resolution and that’s why we’re here,” said Andy Chmelir.

Meanwhile, the trustee who pulled his motion Monday to sell his story would not comment on why he did so, expect to say that it was "tactical."

Anthony says she does not have any money to pay off her debtors, costing about $800,000.

The judge did not make a ruling on the civil court issue, and another hearing will be held May 30.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Trustee no longer wants to sell Casey Anthony's story

TAMPA --

A trustee for Casey Anthony's bankruptcy case is withdrawing a motion to sell Anthony's life story.

The trustee wanted to sell the story to help pay some of Anthony's debts.

There is no word yet as to why the trustee dropped the motion. A hearing Wednesday may tell us more.

Anthony filed for bankruptcy in January, claiming just $1,000 in assets and $792,000 in liabilities. She said she is unemployed.

Meanwhile, a Texas search and rescue organization involved in the search for 2-year-old Caylee Anthony said her mother Casey owes it more than $100,000 in expenses, and should still have to pay it, despite her filing for bankruptcy.

Attorneys for Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery said in recent federal bankruptcy court documents that Anthony knew her daughter was already dead when the search began in 2008.

Anthony was acquitted of murder in her daughter's death, but her attorney said the girl drowned accidentally in a family swimming pool.

Equusearch said Anthony should not be discharged from the $100,000 debt.

In Anthony's bankruptcy case, a hearing Wednesday in Tampa will allow lawyers for two other claimants to ask the bankruptcy judge to extend deadlines for their legal challenges.

Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk are suing Anthony in separate defamation lawsuits.

A judge has ruled that those lawsuits need to play out before Gonzalez and Kronk can be considered claimants in the bankruptcy case.

Anthony has completed a personal financial course, which is a requirement of her bankruptcy. She took the course online.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Casey Anthony lawsuits: Fate unclear after bankruptcy hearing

Gonzalez and Kronk are creditors in Anthony's bankruptcy

May 8, 2013|By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel

What does Casey Anthony's bankruptcy mean for the two defamation lawsuits pending against her? The answer was no less murky after a hearing Wednesday in Tampa.

The suits, brought by Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk, were halted in their tracks by Anthony's January Chapter 7 filing — which she hopes will ultimately end them for good.

Gonzalez and Kronk are both listed as creditors in Anthony's bankruptcy, but because the suits haven't been resolved, it's unclear what — if anything — she owes them.

The parties don't agree on how to settle that question: Anthony's lawyers want a judge in federal court to rule on the suits, likely the quicker alternative.

Gonzalez and Kronk want jury trials in state circuit court, where the Gonzalez claim was well on its way to trial before the Anthony's bankruptcy filing.

Attorneys for Gonzalez and Kronk were in court Wednesday to ask U.S. Bankruptcy Judge K. Rodney May to extend the deadline for them to object to Anthony's bankruptcy until after the suits are wrapped up at the state level.

But May said such a ruling would be premature: "I haven't decided that [the suits] should be heard in state court."

The judge set a hearing for May 30 to argue both issues.

Anthony has been in hiding since her trial in the 2008 death of her daughter, Caylee. Anthony was charged with murder, but only convicted of four misdemeanors for lying to law enforcement, two of which were reversed on appeal.

She did not attend Wednesday's hearing.

Gonzalez sued after Anthony said a similarly named nanny had kidnapped Caylee. The nanny didn't exist, but Gonzalez was linked to the case in the media — upending her life, she says.

Kronk, the meter-reader who found Caylee's body in woods near the Anthony home, says Anthony's attorneys wrongly implicated him in the girl's death.

Anthony's legal team argues both lawsuits are frivolous, and it would be "unfair and unjust to delay or deny her the 'fresh start' that she has legally sought" through bankruptcy.

The hearing came a day after bankruptcy trustee Stephen L. Meininger withdrew his motion to sell the rights to her life story as an asset, in order to pay her many creditors.

Meininger's attorney, Allan Watkins, declined to comment on that decision after Wednesday's court date. Anthony's legal team deferred to Meininger when asked about the trustee's about-face by reporters.

Anthony filed for bankruptcy in January, listing more than $790,000 in debt. Her largest creditor is her criminal attorney Jose Baez, whom she owes $500,000. She declared less than $1,100 in assets.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-05-0...

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

I looked in on the Goods thread the other day.

OMG, there are still people on there who think Caylee is alive. Of course, some others think Casey is innocent.

How do these people survive in the real world?

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

zazz wrote:
OMG, there are still people on there who think Caylee is alive. Of course, some others think Casey is innocent.
because they are living in a make believe world with Casey.All of them are full of shit and only do it to try and fight with someone or report them.

I think they miss me raising hell with them lol

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
because they are living in a make believe world with Casey.All of them are full of shit and only do it to try and fight with someone or report them.
I think they miss me raising hell with them lol
I miss my spankings. I miss you.
Sweet53

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

zazz wrote:
Casey Anthony lawsuits: Fate unclear after bankruptcy hearing
Gonzalez and Kronk are creditors in Anthony's bankruptcy
May 8, 2013|By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
What does Casey Anthony's bankruptcy mean for the two defamation lawsuits pending against her? The answer was no less murky after a hearing Wednesday in Tampa.
The suits, brought by Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk, were halted in their tracks by Anthony's January Chapter 7 filing — which she hopes will ultimately end them for good.
Gonzalez and Kronk are both listed as creditors in Anthony's bankruptcy, but because the suits haven't been resolved, it's unclear what — if anything — she owes them.
The parties don't agree on how to settle that question: Anthony's lawyers want a judge in federal court to rule on the suits, likely the quicker alternative.
Gonzalez and Kronk want jury trials in state circuit court, where the Gonzalez claim was well on its way to trial before the Anthony's bankruptcy filing.
Attorneys for Gonzalez and Kronk were in court Wednesday to ask U.S. Bankruptcy Judge K. Rodney May to extend the deadline for them to object to Anthony's bankruptcy until after the suits are wrapped up at the state level.
But May said such a ruling would be premature: "I haven't decided that [the suits] should be heard in state court."
The judge set a hearing for May 30 to argue both issues.
Anthony has been in hiding since her trial in the 2008 death of her daughter, Caylee. Anthony was charged with murder, but only convicted of four misdemeanors for lying to law enforcement, two of which were reversed on appeal.
She did not attend Wednesday's hearing.
Gonzalez sued after Anthony said a similarly named nanny had kidnapped Caylee. The nanny didn't exist, but Gonzalez was linked to the case in the media — upending her life, she says.
Kronk, the meter-reader who found Caylee's body in woods near the Anthony home, says Anthony's attorneys wrongly implicated him in the girl's death.
Anthony's legal team argues both lawsuits are frivolous, and it would be "unfair and unjust to delay or deny her the 'fresh start' that she has legally sought" through bankruptcy.
The hearing came a day after bankruptcy trustee Stephen L. Meininger withdrew his motion to sell the rights to her life story as an asset, in order to pay her many creditors.
Meininger's attorney, Allan Watkins, declined to comment on that decision after Wednesday's court date. Anthony's legal team deferred to Meininger when asked about the trustee's about-face by reporters.
Anthony filed for bankruptcy in January, listing more than $790,000 in debt. Her largest creditor is her criminal attorney Jose Baez, whom she owes $500,000. She declared less than $1,100 in assets.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-05-0...
Thanks for keepinhg us updated Zazz.
When oh when is she ever going to have to go to court and take the stand?
It's beyond me how she gets away with so much crap!!!
Sweet53

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TOO ALL!
Hope everyone had a good one!
Sweet53

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Rambler wrote:
You might be interested - the National Enquirer "Caylee - Human Sacrificial Ritual" civil suit....
TUESDAY, May 14, 2013 @9am
Florida Fourth District Court of Appeal Docket
Case Docket
Case Number: 4D12-1880
Final Civil Other Notice from Palm Beach County
RICHARD GRUND vs. AMERICAN MEDIA, INC., etc.,
Lower Tribunal Case(s): 502011CA015526
05/14/2013 Oral Argument Date Set
http://www.4dca.org/video.shtml
Link to Live Video Oral Arguments
Thanks for keeping me updated Rambler!
Sweet53

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

It's amazing all the lives that it effects when someone decides to take another's life.
Not to mention all the heartbreak...:(
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Good morning Sweet,Katt and Zazz!! Watching a little bit of news this morning.Killer O.j. thinks he needs a new trial.(he looks fat!!) I guess that's what happenes when you're fed three times a day,without any remorse for the two people he slaughtered,years ago.Anyway,I hope you all had a happy wonderful Mother's day!!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

zazz wrote:
They live in Never Land, along with Peter Pan and Wendy, and some DAMN GOOD drugs.

;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min THE DEVIL 1,078,992
Has Anybody Seen Or Heard From o2bndisney ? 21 min Mary NY 6
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 25 min ish 2,387
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 25 min n-dis-grace 483,827
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 30 min zazz 96,313
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 45,768
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 2 hr The Real Missy 4,106
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••