Las Vegas, NV

#26099 May 12, 2013
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TOO ALL!
Hope everyone had a good one!
Sweet53

Las Vegas, NV

#26101 May 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
You might be interested - the National Enquirer "Caylee - Human Sacrificial Ritual" civil suit....
TUESDAY, May 14, 2013 @9am
Florida Fourth District Court of Appeal Docket
Case Docket
Case Number: 4D12-1880
Final Civil Other Notice from Palm Beach County
RICHARD GRUND vs. AMERICAN MEDIA, INC., etc.,
Lower Tribunal Case(s): 502011CA015526
05/14/2013 Oral Argument Date Set
http://www.4dca.org/video.shtml
Link to Live Video Oral Arguments
Thanks for keeping me updated Rambler!
Sweet53

Las Vegas, NV

#26102 May 12, 2013
It's amazing all the lives that it effects when someone decides to take another's life.
Not to mention all the heartbreak...:(
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26103 May 13, 2013
Good morning Sweet,Katt and Zazz!! Watching a little bit of news this morning.Killer O.j. thinks he needs a new trial.(he looks fat!!) I guess that's what happenes when you're fed three times a day,without any remorse for the two people he slaughtered,years ago.Anyway,I hope you all had a happy wonderful Mother's day!!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#26104 May 13, 2013
zazz wrote:
I looked in on the Goods thread the other day.
OMG, there are still people on there who think Caylee is alive. Of course, some others think Casey is innocent.
How do these people survive in the real world?
They live in Never Land, along with Peter Pan and Wendy, and some DAMN GOOD drugs.

;-)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#26105 May 13, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for keepinhg us updated Zazz.
When oh when is she ever going to have to go to court and take the stand?
It's beyond me how she gets away with so much crap!!!
You and me both Sweet!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#26106 May 13, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TOO ALL!
Hope everyone had a good one!
Ditto!

;-)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#26107 May 13, 2013
lisa wrote:
Good morning Sweet,Katt and Zazz!! Watching a little bit of news this morning.Killer O.j. thinks he needs a new trial.(he looks fat!!) I guess that's what happenes when you're fed three times a day,without any remorse for the two people he slaughtered,years ago.Anyway,I hope you all had a happy wonderful Mother's day!!
Just wanted to say hello to you lisa. I hope you had a nice Mother's Day also.
Sweet53

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#26108 May 13, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
You and me both Sweet!
LOL and now OJ must be missing his golfing, especially after seeing Tiger win yesterday...

Hope you had a great mother's day Tribe!

Still no court today for STABBY?
(I was busy driving)...
Sweet53

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#26109 May 13, 2013
lisa wrote:
Hi Lisa, missed your morning coffee, you'll have to forgive me I have been so busy. Finally taking a break!

Visiting my mom here in Lake Havasu.

So I saw a little of the OJ thing this morning before I left from Vegas and I see he is now using the excuse....(I was DRUNK)...oh gesh. He looked horrible!!!(as he should)!
I hope he NEVER gets out..jmo
He's another one that thinks he never has to pay for anything he has done, and now he's not liking it one bit!
Sweet53

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#26110 May 13, 2013
It's 103 here!!
Talked to the hubby and he said it was 100 in Cali.
Looks like summer is here allthough 100 is pretty hot for Cali, at this time.
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

#26111 May 13, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
It's 103 here!!
Wow, I can't imagine what 103 is like right now. It's only reached the the low 60s today and will dip into the 30s tonight. Can't wait for Summer to get here because it comes and goes so fast. Arizona must be beautiful. I'd like to visit there someday because my great grandmother and her family was from Ariz. My great grandma was a Navajo Indian, and no, I don't look the least bit like an Indian, but that would be cool.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26112 May 13, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lisa, missed your morning coffee, you'll have to forgive me I have been so busy. Finally taking a break!
Visiting my mom here in Lake Havasu.
So I saw a little of the OJ thing this morning before I left from Vegas and I see he is now using the excuse....(I was DRUNK)...oh gesh. He looked horrible!!!(as he should)!
I hope he NEVER gets out..jmo
He's another one that thinks he never has to pay for anything he has done, and now he's not liking it one bit!
Hi Sweet!! I kinda heard about the drunk part,but I also saw where he's going to claim he had 'ineffective counsel',and I can't remember the lawyer's name right now,he's white and has the black hair,that helped him in he Vegas trial at the start,he's been with O.killer for years,I think he was with him in the civil trial,too.Anyway like Ryan Black(I think on insession,was like,he's a very good attorney)Of coarse thats exspected for O.killer,to blame the attorney,he's ready to get out and by blaming him,he's hoping to get out of his sentence.Sweet,since you're visting you're Mom,tell her I said,"happy Mother's day",also."woo-woo!! "
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26113 May 13, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wanted to say hello to you lisa. I hope you had a nice Mother's Day also.
Hi TribeMom!! What a nice surprise to see you!! Happy Mother's day,also,woo-woo!! How's those herbs been growing,and how have you been doing??
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26114 May 13, 2013
zazz wrote:
Casey Anthony lawsuits: Fate unclear after bankruptcy hearing
Gonzalez and Kronk are creditors in Anthony's bankruptcy
May 8, 2013|By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
What does Casey Anthony's bankruptcy mean for the two defamation lawsuits pending against her? The answer was no less murky after a hearing Wednesday in Tampa.
The suits, brought by Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk, were halted in their tracks by Anthony's January Chapter 7 filing which she hopes will ultimately end them for good.
Gonzalez and Kronk are both listed as creditors in Anthony's bankruptcy, but because the suits haven't been resolved, it's unclear what if anything she owes them.
The parties don't agree on how to settle that question: Anthony's lawyers want a judge in federal court to rule on the suits, likely the quicker alternative.
Gonzalez and Kronk want jury trials in state circuit court, where the Gonzalez claim was well on its way to trial before the Anthony's bankruptcy filing.
Attorneys for Gonzalez and Kronk were in court Wednesday to ask U.S. Bankruptcy Judge K. Rodney May to extend the deadline for them to object to Anthony's bankruptcy until after the suits are wrapped up at the state level.
But May said such a ruling would be premature: "I haven't decided that [the suits] should be heard in state court."
The judge set a hearing for May 30 to argue both issues.
Anthony has been in hiding since her trial in the 2008 death of her daughter, Caylee. Anthony was charged with murder, but only convicted of four misdemeanors for lying to law enforcement, two of which were reversed on appeal.
She did not attend Wednesday's hearing.
Gonzalez sued after Anthony said a similarly named nanny had kidnapped Caylee. The nanny didn't exist, but Gonzalez was linked to the case in the media upending her life, she says.
Kronk, the meter-reader who found Caylee's body in woods near the Anthony home, says Anthony's attorneys wrongly implicated him in the girl's death.
Anthony's legal team argues both lawsuits are frivolous, and it would be "unfair and unjust to delay or deny her the 'fresh start' that she has legally sought" through bankruptcy.
The hearing came a day after bankruptcy trustee Stephen L. Meininger withdrew his motion to sell the rights to her life story as an asset, in order to pay her many creditors.
Meininger's attorney, Allan Watkins, declined to comment on that decision after Wednesday's court date. Anthony's legal team deferred to Meininger when asked about the trustee's about-face by reporters.
Anthony filed for bankruptcy in January, listing more than $790,000 in debt. Her largest creditor is her criminal attorney Jose Baez, whom she owes $500,000. She declared less than $1,100 in assets.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-05-0...
Hi Zazz!! And thank you!! I've been reading the different article's that have came out about the bakruptsy hearing's,it seems hard to keep up with.Any way,I think,needless to say, that the lawyer's for Gonzelaz and Kronk and Equesearch should'nt give up trying in these suits.Plus,Babykiller does'nt want to have to answer to anything.If she wants to delay,they should delay also.I tottaly agree,with the lawyer's start on state levels.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26115 May 13, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
It's 103 here!!
Sweet,sound like some warm swimming water and laying out weather for me,hee-hee!!
Sweet53

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#26116 May 13, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I can't imagine what 103 is like right now. It's only reached the the low 60s today and will dip into the 30s tonight. Can't wait for Summer to get here because it comes and goes so fast. Arizona must be beautiful. I'd like to visit there someday because my great grandmother and her family was from Ariz. My great grandma was a Navajo Indian, and no, I don't look the least bit like an Indian, but that would be cool.
You should try to visit someday especially since you had some heritage from AZ.
Scottsdale is really pretty but expensive, Sedonna is beautiful also.

Parker Dam is 30 min. from where I am and the Colorado River is stunning!!!
Sweet53

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#26117 May 13, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Zazz!! And thank you!! I've been reading the different article's that have came out about the bakruptsy hearing's,it seems hard to keep up with.Any way,I think,needless to say, that the lawyer's for Gonzelaz and Kronk and Equesearch should'nt give up trying in these suits.Plus,Babykiller does'nt want to have to answer to anything.If she wants to delay,they should delay also.I tottaly agree,with the lawyer's start on state levels.
Evening Lisa!

I say they should hound her for the rest of her natural life!!
LOL

I hope she or her parents never make another dime off of Caylee!!!
Sweet53

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#26118 May 13, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Sweet,sound like some warm swimming water and laying out weather for me,hee-hee!!
YOu would love it here Lisa.
I use to keep my jet ski's here but sold them a couple of yrs. ago.

I know the lake like the back of my hand!

Do have alot of really good memories!
Sweet53

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#26119 May 13, 2013
Well have to run an errand with mom.
BBL if I can.

I'm going to see if it has cooled down since it's night.

(although I doubt it)

That's the difference between here and Cali.
In Cali it can be 100 but when night falls it cools down. Here it usually stays warm..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,234,144
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 4 min Doug77 12,581
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 25 min Mary NY 498,155
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min OzRitz 53,490
Angahard...... 3 hr A duck 4
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 97,264
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 5 hr Princess Hey 4,538
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]