|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

'She Could Be a Paralegal or Something Like That Right Away.'

Casey Anthony has become so experienced with the legal system since her daughter disappeared in 2008 that she may be considering a job as a paralegal, her attorney told ABCNews.com .

Anthony, 26, has been unemployed for the past four years and recently filed bankruptcy. She's almost $800,000 in debt but has less than $1,100 worth of assets, according to her bankruptcy filing.

When asked what she may be interested in doing, her attorney Charles Greene said she might want to be a paralegal.

"I truly believe that she has a lot of skills," Greene said. "She's better than many paralegals I know. She could be a paralegal or something like that right away. She is very organized, a very intelligent, very computer savvy person, so I think her skills and her desire may lie somewhere in that field."

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Her skills all require her to be naked and spreading her nasty germs on men. Oh, and spreading her legs.

Open wide.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

zazz wrote:
6. Jenny must’ve gotten into some meth-laced catnip over lunch, because she really upped the b*tch switch when she got back. DeMarte brought up Stabby physically abusing her own mother, and Jenny hissed,“You just wanted to throw that out there, that she hit her mother?” The hypocrisy is rich, considering her entire case is “throwing things out there” about Travis. Herpitty derp derp derpitty derrrrp!
7. Since we’re on the topic of hypocrisy….So about that Valentine’s Day email Stabby Einstein authored, detailing her rage issues… According to Jenny the Intolerable, Janeen shouldn’t assume it was true, because she wasnt there when it was written to confirm context. But LaViolette can spend weeks on the stand doing that very thing to Travis. Herpa derpa der derpitty derp derrrrrrp!
8. Sometimes after listening to Jenny’s questions, DeMarte looks like she’s thinking,“Which one of us is stoned right now?”
9. Heavy D Nurmi is still practicing for that Barcalounger.
10. Jenny forgot to bring her psycho My Twin doll Jodi’s coloring books and crayons to court today, and Stabby was bored senseless.
11. Derrrrrrrrrrpp!
Hi Zazz!! I'm just waiting for Aria's trial to be over with,it seems like it has dragged on,too long.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh saw that Lisa, so looks like the pigtails and spidy undies might have been her idea, not Travis's idea after all hah?
She needs to be locked up and the key thrown away.
She's a whole new level of crazy!~
Although from what I have seen her and Casey are way too similar in everything they did.
Excepting of course Casey killing her own innocent child.
Such great levels of hatefullness and evilness!
Yet one still walks free....
Hi Sweet!! Yeah,defenltaly a whole new level of craziness.It's like there's no lesser evil there.Here we have Aria's who murders a man,who could have defended himself,had he known he was going to be attacked,and then of coarse Caylee,because she was so young had no way to defend herself.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Zazz!! I'm just waiting for Aria's trial to be over with,it seems like it has dragged on,too long.
Hey girl. How's it going?

Are you in the flood zone? I sure hope not.

Tomorrow will be a short day and then court won't reconvene until May 1st.

Judge said come early and be prepared to stay late.

May 2 and 3 will be closing arguments.

OMG, is it finally going to end?
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey girl. How's it going?
Are you in the flood zone? I sure hope not.
Tomorrow will be a short day and then court won't reconvene until May 1st.
Judge said come early and be prepared to stay late.
May 2 and 3 will be closing arguments.
OMG, is it finally going to end?
Hi Zazz and good morning!! Nope,no flooding this way.(I'm watching a little this morning,before I have to leave,they have the ex-girlfriend on.The defense is asking her all these sex questions about Travis,and she's like no,he never said or did that)Aria's is one sick betchh,and it would not surprise me at all if she tried some necrophillia on Travis.She's one psyhco slut,that's for sure.You'll have to excuse my language,she liked getting it up the ass and then liked killing him.Aria's is just plain nasty.Here's hoping you have a sunny day,friend,"clink,clink "!!

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

hey ladies droping off some love to you

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Your Next wrote:
Hello Fred. I'm so happy to see you I'm not even going to chide you for your disappearing act. Welcome back. Hope all is well with you and Wilma.

Missed you bunches.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Fred. I'm so happy to see you I'm not even going to chide you for your disappearing act. Welcome back. Hope all is well with you and Wilma.
Missed you bunches.
Heay Zazz!! Just catching up on some news tonight,watching Nancey Grace on the Aria's trial,but I missed most of the show already.(the one ex fiace is on.Travis told her,Aria's was a pathological liar)I don't think it occured to him ever that she would go this far and be murdered by her.I think if it was'nt him,she would have become fixtated and obsessed with someone else,regardless.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Your Next wrote:
Hi Katt!! Where have you been and what have you been up too? It's been a couple of months since you've been on.Have you been catching up with babykiller news? I hope you have been doing good!! I see you made it through winter,hee-hee, and you might as well go ahead and spank me some Katt,becuase my prevouis post about cockroach Aria's was pretty bad.

Level 8

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

been crazy around here busy but i'm ok

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Your Next wrote:
been crazy around here busy but i'm ok
Since you've been gone, there's been no one to pass the bong!!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
Hey zAZZ, thanks for all the eggtree!!!
Hey my sweet Sweet. You are certainly welcome. I'm not sure many people are reading these days.

Haven't seen you around much lately. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Continued prayers for your grandson. God bless him.

Sending you hugs and kisses.

Level 8

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you've been gone, there's been no one to pass the bong!!
lol I use to love giving them hell.

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Zazz
I haven't read here much lately, and hardly ever post, but I was very impressed with your lengthy and thought provoking post (1-10). Ah, the humor and the pathos! Are you a professional writer?
If not, you missed your calling! Beautiful!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

whataboutcaylee wrote:
Zazz
I haven't read here much lately, and hardly ever post, but I was very impressed with your lengthy and thought provoking post (1-10). Ah, the humor and the pathos! Are you a professional writer?
If not, you missed your calling! Beautiful!
How very sweet of you to take the time to express your kind thoughts. Thank you soooo much.

Not a lot of posting goes on here anymore so please come back and stay awhile with us. It's easy to stay caught up on this thread these days.

No, I'm not a writer but as you may have guessed, I have a lot of opinions and I'm not shy about sharing them with my friends.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I use to love giving them hell.
And spanking's to hah?

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>How very sweet of you to take the time to express your kind thoughts. Thank you soooo much.
Not a lot of posting goes on here anymore so please come back and stay awhile with us. It's easy to stay caught up on this thread these days.
No, I'm not a writer but as you may have guessed, I have a lot of opinions and I'm not shy about sharing them with my friends.
Nice complement Zazz...
You have mail.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey my sweet Sweet. You are certainly welcome. I'm not sure many people are reading these days.
Haven't seen you around much lately. Hope all is well with you and yours.
Continued prayers for your grandson. God bless him.
Sending you hugs and kisses.
Thanks Zazz it's been more than hectic around here!!
Grandson's doing well...thanks!

Jodi A ought to be hung out to dry this Monday, shouldn't take the jury too long to figure that one out!
But hey, stranger things have happened!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Shout out to Lisa our sweet!!

Hope your doing well SUNSHINE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,961 - 24,980 of25,473
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,078,101
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 18 min Murphey_Law 483,642
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 46 min nina roth 2,063
Has Anybody Seen Or Heard From o2bndisney ? 1 hr WAS sanka 5
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 2 hr Children should be loved 128
last post wins! (Jul '11) 2 hr tiger_-_dad 5,273
Man Accused of Molesting Women in Wave Pool 4 hr AllTrue 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search