Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

The bitch wants to sell it herself after the bankruptcy. They should just deny the bankruptcy.

This conniving murderer can only think of herself. Too bad she couldn't think of Caylee like she thinks of herself.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

zazz wrote:
Casey Anthony files motion to stop sale of her story
TAMPA, Fla.—
Casey Anthony’s attorneys filed a motion to stop the sale of her story.
Earlier this year, Casey filed for bankruptcy in Tampa.
The deadline to submit bids to buy her story was on Thursday.
Casey's attorneys argued that one can't sell another’s thoughts, and doing so would create dangerous repercussions in other cases.
Hi Zazz and Sweet!! Oh,so now they're changing their minds,because no one wanted to bid into this scam?? That's what it looks like to me.Anyway,Kronk's lawyer's filed a similar motion as Gonzale's.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

zazz wrote:
The bitch wants to sell it herself after the bankruptcy. They should just deny the bankruptcy.
This conniving murderer can only think of herself. Too bad she couldn't think of Caylee like she thinks of herself.
I agree Zazz.Deny the bankruptsy,and if the judge is smart,he will.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

And what's up with juror #5 in the Aria's case?? Is she as stupid as she looks??
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

zazz wrote:
Casey Anthony files motion to stop sale of her story
TAMPA, Fla.—
Casey Anthony’s attorneys filed a motion to stop the sale of her story.
Earlier this year, Casey filed for bankruptcy in Tampa.
The deadline to submit bids to buy her story was on Thursday.
Casey's attorneys argued that one can't sell another’s thoughts, and doing so would create dangerous repercussions in other cases.
The only thoughts she had was the pemediation of mudering Caylee and of herself.Not to mention,the thoughts of being a worthless slut.She's a full blown physco,they don't have normal thoughts.Babykiller does'nt have thoughts,unless they are lies.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
Just stopping by to say HI to Lisa, Zazz, and Topaz. Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday!
72 degrees and nice and sunny here.
Back to running erands!
Hi Sweet!! Here's some sunday java,for you,"clink,clink"!! It's really warm here also,finally it seems.The spring flower's are blooming,(I love the smell of the hyicanths)Going to do some yardwork,and just relax a little today.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

lisa wrote:
And what's up with juror #5 in the Aria's case?? Is she as stupid as she looks??
Hi Lisa and everyone:D
I haven't been paying much attention to skank's case because I'm really into the other skank's trial. lol I saw this and had to say, yeah what's up with that? I'm worried about her because I think she's there to cause trouble, if not a mistrial. She IS stupid judging by her hair and all I could think was thank goodness she's gone, she clearly can't make sound decisions.

I also read the witness Alyce Laviolette approached Travis' sister the other day. What's up with THAT? She just spent days trashing the poor guy, now she says something to his family? I'd have gone for her throat!

Anyway, happy spring y'all!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Casey Anthony attorneys back in bankruptcy court

Tuesday, April 09, 2013, 7:38 AM

TAMPA --

A bankruptcy judge in Tampa is set to hear arguments today from Casey Anthony's attorneys in their attempt to prevent a trustee in the case from trying to sell her life story as a means to help pay off her outstanding debts.

A trustee overseeing Anthony's case will present a motion Tuesday, trying to receive permission to set up a potential auction for "exclusive worldwide rights" for Anthony's life story. In court filings, Anthony lists about $792,000 owed to several dozen creditors.

Now 26, she was acquitted of murder in 2011 in the death her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Anthony has never told her side of the story, despite intense media scrutiny. She said last month that she was unemployed and hasn't received any money to tell her story.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Hi Lisa, Sweet, everyone. Beautiful spring day here. Hope everything is good with you and yours.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

zazz wrote:
Casey Anthony attorneys back in bankruptcy court
Tuesday, April 09, 2013, 7:38 AM
TAMPA --
A bankruptcy judge in Tampa is set to hear arguments today from Casey Anthony's attorneys in their attempt to prevent a trustee in the case from trying to sell her life story as a means to help pay off her outstanding debts.
A trustee overseeing Anthony's case will present a motion Tuesday, trying to receive permission to set up a potential auction for "exclusive worldwide rights" for Anthony's life story. In court filings, Anthony lists about $792,000 owed to several dozen creditors.
Now 26, she was acquitted of murder in 2011 in the death her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.
Anthony has never told her side of the story, despite intense media scrutiny. She said last month that she was unemployed and hasn't received any money to tell her story.
She hasn't recieved any money to tell her lies!!!
Well we know that's a lie!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been paying much attention to skank's case because I'm really into the other skank's trial. lol I saw this and had to say, yeah what's up with that? I'm worried about her because I think she's there to cause trouble, if not a mistrial. She IS stupid judging by her hair and all I could think was thank goodness she's gone, she clearly can't make sound decisions.
I also read the witness Alyce Laviolette approached Travis' sister the other day. What's up with THAT? She just spent days trashing the poor guy, now she says something to his family? I'd have gone for her throat!
Happy Spring back Topaz!
I've been watching the Jodi Arias trial also.
That girl reeks evilness!!!
I agree, looks like they are badly hoping for a mistrial.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Spring back Topaz!
Hi Sweet:D
Yeah, they ask for a mistrial every two minutes..sheesh! I have to laugh at the defense at this point, so obnoxious.
Yes, Jodi Arias is evil incarnate..no other words for it. I hope she gets the DP and the world is rid of her for good. I see nothing in her worth saving.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Deadline for Casey Anthony to take financial management course nears

TAMPA, Fla.—

Casey Anthony has two weeks to take a financial management course or her bankruptcy filing might be thrown out.

The bankruptcy trustee overseeing the case for the government said Anthony had 60 days from the creditors' proceeding on March 4 to take the class and file the certificate with the court.

Anthony claims she's broke and doesn't want to pay the nearly $800,000 she owes in some cases to federal and local government agencies.

Anthony said she's been unable to find work since she was acquitted of her daughter Caylee's death almost two years ago.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

That bitch is selling her nasty, overused body to a fat, old, rich guy.

She ought to have to sell it on the street.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

With heavy heart I'm waving to everyone.

What has happened to this thread?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

TERRORIST HAS BEEN CAPTURED. WOUNDED BUT ALIVE.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

zazz wrote:
Deadline for Casey Anthony to take financial management course nears
TAMPA, Fla.—
Casey Anthony has two weeks to take a financial management course or her bankruptcy filing might be thrown out.
The bankruptcy trustee overseeing the case for the government said Anthony had 60 days from the creditors' proceeding on March 4 to take the class and file the certificate with the court.
Anthony claims she's broke and doesn't want to pay the nearly $800,000 she owes in some cases to federal and local government agencies.
Anthony said she's been unable to find work since she was acquitted of her daughter Caylee's death almost two years ago.
Hi Zazz!! Thanks for the info.Somehow,I think she'll whine,she can't do that either,because you know,she fears for her freaking life and all the other excuses she'll try.She'll probably think this won't apply to her murdering ass.I also read I think it was the sentinel,a couple of days ago,where the judge ruled the civil trial is going to go first.(It was something like that)Hope you have been doing good!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Spring back Topaz!
Hi Sweet!! Talk about evilness did you see the picture of Aria's in the superman shirt?? I wonder is that giving her the idea to have claimed Travis gave her superman underwear?? It's creepy.I have only been watching bits of it on t.v.though.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sweet:D
Yeah, they ask for a mistrial every two minutes..sheesh! I have to laugh at the defense at this point, so obnoxious.
Yes, Jodi Arias is evil incarnate..no other words for it. I hope she gets the DP and the world is rid of her for good. I see nothing in her worth saving.
Hi Real Topaz!! I hope she gets the death penalty also.She is,I think one depraved induvidual.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
One skank to the other,that was too funny,Real Topaz!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,961 - 24,980 of25,459
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search