___Justice For Caylee___Cont.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26009 Mar 23, 2013
Wow since I was out here in Orlando I thought I take a little trip and go on over to where Casey dumped Caylee like a piece of traah.

I couldn't believe just how close is was to the Anthony home (unbelievably close) and to actually see the site where the cross was and all the trinkets that people still leave little Caylee, well it was so sad.
There was a trash can full of memoribila (I suppose they have to clean up the area every once in awhile as Caylee has a lot of people paying their respects to her.
A black truck was in the Anthony driveway, I assume the Quantico decoy truck, because it said Quantico on the side. Almost looked like no one lived there at all. The whole neighborhood also looked low income to me, but there were a lot of nicer homes a few tracks away.

Three houses down from the Ant house was a group of kids laughing and playing and having fun with a hose in the water about the same age Caylee would have been....:(

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#26010 Mar 23, 2013
Well heading out for the evening...
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26011 Mar 23, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
No0000 look at the location on my avey...
Hi Sweet!! Omygosh.Have you ever been to Flordia before? Beautiful,is'nt it? I like it better in the summer though.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26012 Mar 23, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
Wow since I was out here in Orlando I thought I take a little trip and go on over to where Casey dumped Caylee like a piece of traah.
I couldn't believe just how close is was to the Anthony home (unbelievably close) and to actually see the site where the cross was and all the trinkets that people still leave little Caylee, well it was so sad.
There was a trash can full of memoribila (I suppose they have to clean up the area every once in awhile as Caylee has a lot of people paying their respects to her.
A black truck was in the Anthony driveway, I assume the Quantico decoy truck, because it said Quantico on the side. Almost looked like no one lived there at all. The whole neighborhood also looked low income to me, but there were a lot of nicer homes a few tracks away.
Three houses down from the Ant house was a group of kids laughing and playing and having fun with a hose in the water about the same age Caylee would have been....:(
I think that's amazing Sweet,that you were able to go and see little Caylee's final resting place.The trinkets,just goes to shows,little Caylee will always be respected by people with love and thanks for giving the latest Sweet,"woo-woo"!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26013 Mar 23, 2013
zazz wrote:
Do you think Jodi lied to the shrink?
5:30 PM EDT, Wed March 20, 2013
97% Yes
3% No
Hi Zazz!! Yep.Hopefully this Utah jury is knowning,she is without a second question.
Sweet523

Los Angeles, CA

#26014 Mar 28, 2013
Afternoon all,
Here's a AUDIO of the bankruptcy hereing in case anyone wants to listen to it.

Casey Anthony hearing audio 2013: Listen to bankruptcy court hearing Casey Anthony audio tapes.

Link:

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/local_news/water...

Here she says Bozo gave her, the computer she has.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26017 Mar 29, 2013
Was Travis a sexual deviant?

12:54 PM EDT, Wed March 27, 2013

14% Yes/Guilty

86% No/Not Guilty

Level 8

Location hidden

#26018 Mar 29, 2013
Sweet, Lisa, clink clink.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26019 Mar 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
Sweet, Lisa, clink clink.
Hi Zazz!! Triple on me tonight,for you!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26020 Mar 30, 2013
Sweet523 wrote:
Afternoon all,
Here's a AUDIO of the bankruptcy hereing in case anyone wants to listen to it.
Casey Anthony hearing audio 2013: Listen to bankruptcy court hearing Casey Anthony audio tapes.
Link:
http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/local_news/water...
Here she says Bozo gave her, the computer she has.
Hi Sweet!! Interesting her saying Blowzo gave her the computer(I might have later thoughts about that,though)And I don't want to hear babykiller's questioning about the bankrupsty hearing,but thank you for this link!! I do hope you had a wonderful time in Flordia,Sweet!! A "clink",too you!!
Sweet523

Los Angeles, CA

#26021 Apr 1, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Sweet!! Interesting her saying Blowzo gave her the computer(I might have later thoughts about that,though)And I don't want to hear babykiller's questioning about the bankrupsty hearing,but thank you for this link!! I do hope you had a wonderful time in Flordia,Sweet!! A "clink",too you!!
Thanks Lisa and YW, back to the ratrace!!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#26022 Apr 3, 2013
Just stopping by to say HI to Lisa, Zazz, and Topaz. Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday!
72 degrees and nice and sunny here.

Back to running erands!
Sweet53

Los Angeles, CA

#26023 Apr 3, 2013
(Had to fix that it was bugging me)!

Level 8

Location hidden

#26026 Apr 5, 2013
Casey Anthony files motion to stop sale of her story

TAMPA, Fla.—

Casey Anthony’s attorneys filed a motion to stop the sale of her story.

Earlier this year, Casey filed for bankruptcy in Tampa.

The deadline to submit bids to buy her story was on Thursday.

Casey's attorneys argued that one can't sell another’s thoughts, and doing so would create dangerous repercussions in other cases.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26027 Apr 5, 2013
The bitch wants to sell it herself after the bankruptcy. They should just deny the bankruptcy.

This conniving murderer can only think of herself. Too bad she couldn't think of Caylee like she thinks of herself.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26028 Apr 7, 2013
zazz wrote:
TAMPA, Fla.—
Casey's attorneys argued that one can't sell another’s thoughts, and doing so would create dangerous repercussions in other cases.
Hi Zazz and Sweet!! Oh,so now they're changing their minds,because no one wanted to bid into this scam?? That's what it looks like to me.Anyway,Kronk's lawyer's filed a similar motion as Gonzale's.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26029 Apr 7, 2013
zazz wrote:
The bitch wants to sell it herself after the bankruptcy. They should just deny the bankruptcy.
This conniving murderer can only think of herself. Too bad she couldn't think of Caylee like she thinks of herself.
I agree Zazz.Deny the bankruptsy,and if the judge is smart,he will.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26030 Apr 7, 2013
And what's up with juror #5 in the Aria's case?? Is she as stupid as she looks??
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26031 Apr 7, 2013
zazz wrote:
TAMPA, Fla.—
The only thoughts she had was the pemediation of mudering Caylee and of herself.Not to mention,the thoughts of being a worthless slut.She's a full blown physco,they don't have normal thoughts.Babykiller does'nt have thoughts,unless they are lies.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#26032 Apr 7, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
Just stopping by to say HI to Lisa, Zazz, and Topaz. Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday!
72 degrees and nice and sunny here.
Back to running erands!
Hi Sweet!! Here's some sunday java,for you,"clink,clink"!! It's really warm here also,finally it seems.The spring flower's are blooming,(I love the smell of the hyicanths)Going to do some yardwork,and just relax a little today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nuculur option 1,236,073
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Patriot AKA Bozo 53,581
News Timeshare Broker Services of Florida Announces ... 8 min aliice 1
What are the Statistics on the Behavior of Blac... 22 min Culture Auditor 1
The alphabet (Jun '06) 47 min Princess Hey 1,362
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 17,881
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,551
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Murph 71,924
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr dmtnt 498,811
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]