Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

lisa wrote:
<quoted text>You know,it Zazz,of coarse she's going to claim he's wealthy,even if it's not true.Maybe it's her "imaginary" boyfriend,this time,hee-hee!!
Always funny Lisa.

She's probably paying him with the money from Dr Philth.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Hope everyone had a good weekend and a great Saint Patrick's Day.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Lisa, I missed that one!!, in the process of moving :(..
So far it's sucking!! LOL
I have to much crap!!
Hope you had a good St. Patty's day!
Today's my son's birthday..he's 28 today.
Moving? Big job, I don't envy you.

Happy Birthday to your son.

How is your grandson?
Sweet53

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Moving? Big job, I don't envy you.
Happy Birthday to your son.
How is your grandson?
Everyone is doing well , thank you!

The one in the military is in Kandahar.
So far so good!

Ck you PM Zazz
Sweet53

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

opss got to sign in.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

zazz wrote:
Hope everyone had a good weekend and a great Saint Patrick's Day.
It flew right by me I missed the Leprechaun's & everything!!!!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

zazz wrote:
She wanted to have her debts wiped out so she could keep the money for selling her story. Since one way or the other, it will be sold and told, I hope the trustee is successful because that will mean she would only get what's leftover after paying her debts.
I wouldn't give spit for her story.
That's right Zazz!

I hope she never gets a penny!

Plus her story will be just that "her STORY"....ONE big fat lie of a story, no one will ever really know what happened and Casey not even George and Cindy.

Casey loves it that way because her sociopathic self thrives on the fact that only she will ever know.
Same goes with Jodi she takes pleasure in knowing she knows what she did and joy in knowing everyone is trying to second guess her.
Both sick, sick women!

(thanks for the article)

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
Posted: 4:40 p.m. Monday, March 18, 2013
Trustee wants to sell Casey Anthony's life story
TAMPA, Fla.
The trustee overseeing Casey Anthony's bankruptcy case has filed a motion to sell the rights to her story so she can pay her debts.
In a motion filed Friday in federal court in Tampa, trustee Stephen Meininger asked Judge K. Rodney May for permission to sell the "exclusive worldwide rights" of Anthony's life story.
Anthony, who is now 26, was acquitted of murder in the death her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.
Anthony has never told her side of the story, despite intense media scrutiny of the case.
During a meeting with creditors in her bankruptcy case in Tampa on March 4, Anthony said she was unemployed and hasn't received any money to tell her story. She said that she is living with friends and that those friends -- and strangers who send her gift cards and cash -- help her survive.
But Meininger, through his attorney, said he thinks that her story has value and should be auctioned off to the highest bidder.
One man, Meininger wrote, has already offered to pay $10,000 for Anthony's life story so he can prevent her from publishing or profiting from it in the future.
Meininger points out that the man's offer is not contingent on Anthony's cooperation or participation. Anthony's life story -- including details about her childhood and the disappearance and death of Caylee -- is referred to as "the Property" in the motion.
"Due to the intense public interest in Debtor and the Property, the Trustee believes that there will be interest from others in purchasing the Property," the motion reads.
An auction, with bidding, is the "best way to maximize the value for the Estate and its creditors."
A call to David Schrader, Anthony's bankruptcy attorney, was not immediately returned.
Anthony filed for bankruptcy in Florida in late January, claiming about $1,000 in assets and $792,000 in liabilities. Court papers list Anthony as unemployed, with no recent income.
Her listed debts include $500,000 for attorney fees and costs for Jose Baez, her criminal defense lawyer during the trial; $145,660 for the Orange County Sheriff's Office for investigative fees and costs; $68,540 for the Internal Revenue Service for taxes, interest and penalties; and $61,505 for the Florida Department of Law Enforcement for court costs.
The filling also states that she is a defendant in several lawsuits.
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/trustee-w...
[Anthony said she was unemployed and hasn't received any money to tell her story. She said that she is living with friends and that those friends -- and strangers who send her gift cards]

LOL so she's calling her parents strangers now!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm to be made the next Queen of England.
See how easy it is to just make sh*t up?!
CONGRATULATIONS! Southerngirl!
(Cindy & Geo. Anthony)
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

zazz wrote:
She wanted to have her debts wiped out so she could keep the money for selling her story. Since one way or the other, it will be sold and told, I hope the trustee is successful because that will mean she would only get what's leftover after paying her debts.
I wouldn't give spit for her story.
Good morning Zazz!! I think it's all a scam,as if someone in their right mind is really going to pay her that much money? Let's see,she already suckered money from ABC,the foundation is a fake and nothing more to scam people out of their money,(she can't say she getting money funnled from that)So what better way to sucker more people,than to pretend someone is bidding on her story,as if someone will bid higher.It's like an acution,all right.I think babykiller and defense is all behind this latest crap.It's like they have found another loophole.I mean really,like she would actually never speak again,because she would be paid this money? What is she going to do,sign a freaking clause? That's not going to prevent her from trying to make money down the road and if this so called trustee thinks so,someone better take his $10,000 and lock him in a looney bin and get him professinal help.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
[Anthony said she was unemployed and hasn't received any money to tell her story. She said that she is living with friends and that those friends -- and strangers who send her gift cards]
LOL so she's calling her parents strangers now!
Good morning Sweet!! And what better way to hide money than to say,"gift" cards.When you buy one,you get a receipt,right.Then just throw that away,now I don't really buy gift cards,but it would be alot of work to track all those gift cards,or I don't know if that's even possible.(I'm sure it is,but once that money is gone,it's gone.)
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right Zazz!
I hope she never gets a penny!
Plus her story will be just that "her STORY"....ONE big fat lie of a story, no one will ever really know what happened and Casey not even George and Cindy.
Casey loves it that way because her sociopathic self thrives on the fact that only she will ever know.
Same goes with Jodi she takes pleasure in knowing she knows what she did and joy in knowing everyone is trying to second guess her.
Both sick, sick women!
(thanks for the article)
Good post Sweet!! As we have seen and discussed,Caylee's death went from a kidnapping,to someone must have put Caylee's body in the woods while she was in jail,to let's blame Jessie,to let's blame it on moleststion,to a suicide,to no,it must have been a drowning and of coarse an 'accidental' one at that."Clinking" you some coffee Sweet,before I forget.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Sweet!! And what better way to hide money than to say,"gift" cards.When you buy one,you get a receipt,right.Then just throw that away,now I don't really buy gift cards,but it would be alot of work to track all those gift cards,or I don't know if that's even possible.(I'm sure it is,but once that money is gone,it's gone.)
Hi Lisa, agree it's like {{{{{{cold}}}}}}}}} cash, in this case it's !!!!!!!!!!Blood !!!!!!!!! Money!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Good post Sweet!! As we have seen and discussed,Caylee's death went from a kidnapping,to someone must have put Caylee's body in the woods while she was in jail,to let's blame Jessie,to let's blame it on moleststion,to a suicide,to no,it must have been a drowning and of coarse an 'accidental' one at that."Clinking" you some coffee Sweet,before I forget.
Thanks for the clinking Lisa! It's been awhile since I clinked!
Just like Jodi, Casey too had so many different stories, they
have to so everytime a lie is uncovered they come up with anohter one!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Good post Sweet!! As we have seen and discussed,Caylee's death went from a kidnapping,to someone must have put Caylee's body in the woods while she was in jail,to let's blame Jessie,to let's blame it on moleststion,to a suicide,to no,it must have been a drowning and of coarse an 'accidental' one at that."Clinking" you some coffee Sweet,before I forget.
The one that really fried my arse, was "CAYLEE'S ALIVE!!!".
Sick sick family!

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Real Topaz!! The only things I can think of is they're greedy and Blowzo has never had money and Mason has been 'blowing' his money away.
Hi Lisa! I know you're right..sickens me that she thinks she's sooooo famous she deserves to be paid. Nobody cares but her fellow sociopaths, the lawyers.
PS nice to see you:D
lisaa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Zazz,Sweet,TribeMom and Real Topaz,well it's finally here,wishing you all a sunny happy first Spring day,woo-woo!!
Sweet53

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

lisaa wrote:
Zazz,Sweet,TribeMom and Real Topaz,well it's finally here,wishing you all a sunny happy first Spring day,woo-woo!!
Thanks Lisa! YOU TOO!

And you grew another a!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Zazz don't forget to check your PM!
lisaa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
The one that really fried my arse, was "CAYLEE'S ALIVE!!!".
Sick sick family!
Hi Sweet!! Yeah,and I think what was worse,was when they basically said Caylee's corpse was the freaking pizza that was the cause of the smell.When mental Cindy makes her 911 call,you can hear the anger when she says,"I found my daughter's damn car today and it's smell's like there's been a dead body".Why all the anger? Because she knew right away,Caylee was'nt alive.(I found my daughter's car today,and it smells like pizza??)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min forks_make_us_fat 1,079,818
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min Mothra 45,790
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 51 min southerngirl 140
What life is like for Casey Anthony 1 hr Lon Spector 37
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Murph 70,407
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 5 hr Willson 2,389
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 10 hr marce-encore 483,908
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••