___Justice For Caylee___Cont.
Sweet53

Orlando, FL

#25995 Mar 21, 2013
Just checking in!
But looks like no one's home!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25996 Mar 21, 2013
Jodi Arias: Does everybody lie? Jose Baez sounds off; Nancy Grace argues

— posted by halboedeker on March, 20 2013 12:28 PM

The Jodi Arias case sure had the TV pundits squabbling Wednesday.

CNN turned to Jose Baez, Casey Anthony’s former attorney, for his analysis.“Everybody lies when confronted by the police,” Baez said.“I would say a good majority of people who are questioned as a suspect by the police in a case, their first, initial reaction is to try and downplay their role. I can tell you from tons of experience, a majority of people when confronted, they lie.”

Baez said the Arias defense team needed to focus more on the physical evidence.

Legal analyst Lisa Bloom wasn’t going to let Baez’s view pass unchallenged.“Everybody does not lie talking to the police,” she said.“Everybody who has something to hide may lie to the police.”

Bloom reminded viewers that Anthony was convicted of lying.“I don’t want to get the idea out there that it’s OK to lie to the police. It certainly isn’t,” Bloom said.

On ABC’s “Good Morning America,” Dan Abrams and Nancy Grace continued their arguing. They agreed that Dr. Richard Samuels, a psychologist, had done poorly for the Arias defense.“He was carved up like a Thanksgiving turkey,” Grace said.

Then the bickering began. Abrams said the defense would have been better not calling Samuels. Arias could get the death penalty in the brutal killing of former boyfriend Travis Alexander. Grace said the psychologist was necessary to support the defense’s theory that Arias is suffering post-traumatic stress syndrome.

“They have to call a medical expert,” Grace said.

“No they don’t,” Abrams countered.

Grace continued talking and complained that she could hear Abrams in her ear.

“Every once in a while the corrections are necessary,” Abrams said.“It’s like someone saying to you,‘Hey, Nancy, you got that one wrong.’ And then you say, OK.’”

Abrams smiled broadly. Grace scowled. I think I’ll remember that bickering more than the analysis
lisa

Sikeston, MO

#25997 Mar 21, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lisa yah they all knew what Casey did, just like the world knows now inspite of the 12!
I bet they still torture themselves and George, and Casey diffinetly knows SHE IS THE CEO!
I just thought she would have some kind of unfortunate accident by now, but I guess they all deserve just what they got!
Can't stay long I have to pack tonight, leaving on a little trip for a few days.
Hi Sweet!! I guess there are two hearings set for the 9th of April.One for the trustee crap,and the other for Zenedia.I hope the bankrupsty judge allows Morgan to further question about her finaces,I think he will probably rule in favor of Zenedia, and them getting more time.I think the trustee thing should just be put down in it's tracks.( I still think that is a scam)If she wants to get money,she needs to payback what is ordered then.
lisa

Sikeston, MO

#25998 Mar 21, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lisa yah they all knew what Casey did, just like the world knows now inspite of the 12!
I bet they still torture themselves and George, and Casey diffinetly knows SHE IS THE CEO!
I just thought she would have some kind of unfortunate accident by now, but I guess they all deserve just what they got!
Can't stay long I have to pack tonight, leaving on a little trip for a few days.
You going gambling this weekend Sweet?
Just sayn

Columbia, KY

#25999 Mar 21, 2013
Wow!!! We let a murderer go scott free. Casey lied & lied & then after all those years goes by her lawyers & her invented this story to fill in all the cracks & like complete idiots we believed that story...the defense...That little girl will never have justice. How could we have been so stupid??? At least the jurors on the Jodi trial seems to be more aware of what's going on & will get justice for Travis. Lost faith in justice system after jury let down little Caylee & the grandparents who loved her. 98 per cent could see the truth & those 12 jurors & the other 2 percent just couldn't see the light. Biggest failure of justice we have ever seen. Why lie, lie & lie like Jodi because...You murdered your little girl. I hope noone buys the book. Your free...try working & earn your way. The beautiful life.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26000 Mar 21, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
Zazz don't forget to check your PM!
Done!!!!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26001 Mar 21, 2013
Just sayn wrote:
Wow!!! We let a murderer go scott free. Casey lied & lied & then after all those years goes by her lawyers & her invented this story to fill in all the cracks & like complete idiots we believed that story...the defense...That little girl will never have justice. How could we have been so stupid??? At least the jurors on the Jodi trial seems to be more aware of what's going on & will get justice for Travis. Lost faith in justice system after jury let down little Caylee & the grandparents who loved her. 98 per cent could see the truth & those 12 jurors & the other 2 percent just couldn't see the light. Biggest failure of justice we have ever seen. Why lie, lie & lie like Jodi because...You murdered your little girl. I hope noone buys the book. Your free...try working & earn your way. The beautiful life.
I will agree and give a toast to you. Clink clink.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26002 Mar 21, 2013
Day 4 of Dr. Samuels' testimony: His grade?

10:13 PM EDT, Wed March 20, 2013

1% A+

1% A

1% A-

1% B+

4% B

0% B-

4% C+

5% C

4% C-

5% D+

9% D

11% D-

53% F

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26003 Mar 21, 2013
Do you think Jodi lied to the shrink?

5:30 PM EDT, Wed March 20, 2013

97% Yes

3% No

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26004 Mar 21, 2013
Jodi is like Skanky Anthony, she doesn't know the meaning of the word truth. She is a house of lies.

I think they are related. Did Cindy give up a baby girl for adoption?

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26005 Mar 22, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>You going gambling this weekend Sweet?
No0000 look at the location on my avey...

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26006 Mar 22, 2013
Just sayn wrote:
Wow!!! We let a murderer go scott free. Casey lied & lied & then after all those years goes by her lawyers & her invented this story to fill in all the cracks & like complete idiots we believed that story...the defense...That little girl will never have justice. How could we have been so stupid??? At least the jurors on the Jodi trial seems to be more aware of what's going on & will get justice for Travis. Lost faith in justice system after jury let down little Caylee & the grandparents who loved her. 98 per cent could see the truth & those 12 jurors & the other 2 percent just couldn't see the light. Biggest failure of justice we have ever seen. Why lie, lie & lie like Jodi because...You murdered your little girl. I hope noone buys the book. Your free...try working & earn your way. The beautiful life.
I also agree, these killers will never tell the truth just bits and pieces.

They like it that way, it's the trill of them thinking they are smarter then everyone else.

Casey knows exactly what, how and why she killed little
innocent little Caylee and Jodi knows the same with Travis.

They both know they were RAGING and out of control for REVENGE!

I did get a kick out of Jodi saying she had absolutely no reason to kill Travis, it remained me of Cindy and her CONSTANT spewing of telling the media, "there was no motive"!!!

One of these days:
The TRUTH SHALL FIND THEM all OUT!

I just hope I live to see it!!!
I hope Cindy and George live to see it too!
Inspite of themselves.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26007 Mar 22, 2013
opps spelling gain === thrill

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26008 Mar 23, 2013
Happy Saturday Everyone!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26009 Mar 23, 2013
Wow since I was out here in Orlando I thought I take a little trip and go on over to where Casey dumped Caylee like a piece of traah.

I couldn't believe just how close is was to the Anthony home (unbelievably close) and to actually see the site where the cross was and all the trinkets that people still leave little Caylee, well it was so sad.
There was a trash can full of memoribila (I suppose they have to clean up the area every once in awhile as Caylee has a lot of people paying their respects to her.
A black truck was in the Anthony driveway, I assume the Quantico decoy truck, because it said Quantico on the side. Almost looked like no one lived there at all. The whole neighborhood also looked low income to me, but there were a lot of nicer homes a few tracks away.

Three houses down from the Ant house was a group of kids laughing and playing and having fun with a hose in the water about the same age Caylee would have been....:(

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26010 Mar 23, 2013
Well heading out for the evening...
lisa

Sikeston, MO

#26011 Mar 23, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
No0000 look at the location on my avey...
Hi Sweet!! Omygosh.Have you ever been to Flordia before? Beautiful,is'nt it? I like it better in the summer though.
lisa

Sikeston, MO

#26012 Mar 23, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
Wow since I was out here in Orlando I thought I take a little trip and go on over to where Casey dumped Caylee like a piece of traah.
I couldn't believe just how close is was to the Anthony home (unbelievably close) and to actually see the site where the cross was and all the trinkets that people still leave little Caylee, well it was so sad.
There was a trash can full of memoribila (I suppose they have to clean up the area every once in awhile as Caylee has a lot of people paying their respects to her.
A black truck was in the Anthony driveway, I assume the Quantico decoy truck, because it said Quantico on the side. Almost looked like no one lived there at all. The whole neighborhood also looked low income to me, but there were a lot of nicer homes a few tracks away.
Three houses down from the Ant house was a group of kids laughing and playing and having fun with a hose in the water about the same age Caylee would have been....:(
I think that's amazing Sweet,that you were able to go and see little Caylee's final resting place.The trinkets,just goes to shows,little Caylee will always be respected by people with love and thanks for giving the latest Sweet,"woo-woo"!!
lisa

Sikeston, MO

#26013 Mar 23, 2013
zazz wrote:
Do you think Jodi lied to the shrink?
5:30 PM EDT, Wed March 20, 2013
97% Yes
3% No
Hi Zazz!! Yep.Hopefully this Utah jury is knowning,she is without a second question.
Sweet523

Sherman Oaks, CA

#26014 Mar 28, 2013
Afternoon all,
Here's a AUDIO of the bankruptcy hereing in case anyone wants to listen to it.

Casey Anthony hearing audio 2013: Listen to bankruptcy court hearing Casey Anthony audio tapes.

Link:

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/local_news/water...

Here she says Bozo gave her, the computer she has.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,683,718
last post wins! (Jul '11) 8 min Princess Hey 6,067
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr fortmyersf 514,964
*great oaks village* (Oct '09) 5 hr Gwrigley 38
News Man gets prison time for fraud -- OrlandoSentin... (Sep '07) 7 hr KMW 32
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 17 hr Princess Hey 4,945
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 19 hr ANGHARAD 73,918

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages