lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Zazz and Sweet,wishing you both a happy Saint Patrick's day,too!!(it's cold an rainy here)
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
Baby killer is claiming a wealthy man is impressed and in love with her.
Oops, pardon me while I barf.
All of her money is being funneled to her from the "FOUNDATION" VIA HER EVIL PARENTS.
You know,it Zazz,of coarse she's going to claim he's wealthy,even if it's not true.Maybe it's her "imaginary" boyfriend,this time,hee-hee!!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi TribeMom!! If you planted from all seeds,that might be hard to do,exspecially with the parsley,and plus the tiny seedlings could blow away,or burn up in the sun,if you did from seed and they don't somehow grow,don't give up,just buy the plants and then try again. Make sure you keep the tiny tags that come with each plant,that way,you won't forget what plant it is,I would plant the mint,(anything in the mint family )by itself,though because they grow intensly.And remember,don't give up,something will sprout up for you sooner or later.I'm so proud of you for trying to do it,TribeMom and I know you will succeed,woo-woo!! And wishing you a very happy,green Saint Patrick's day!!
Thank you Lisa! I must say they look so pretty. Now if I can keep them alive.:-)

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you to sweet lady.

:-)

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

zazz wrote:
All of her money is being funneled to her from the "FOUNDATION" VIA HER EVIL PARENTS.
Let's just hope his name's not TONY!

Sorry I havn't been around really busy but leaving this THURSDAY for a little R&R!!

I PM you soon!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

lisa wrote:
Zazz and Sweet,wishing you both a happy Saint Patrick's day,too!!(it's cold an rainy here)
Thanks Lisa, I missed that one!!, in the process of moving :(..
So far it's sucking!! LOL
I have to much crap!!
Hope you had a good St. Patty's day!

Today's my son's birthday..he's 28 today.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Lisa! I must say they look so pretty. Now if I can keep them alive.:-)
Happy St. Patrick's Day to you to sweet lady.
:-)
Waving Hello {{{{{{{{{ to Tribe, good to see you as always.
Hope you and your family are all doing well!!
:)Love Sweet

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
She thinks she's an actress and dresses the part. She had on some high priced duds this time, not from Target or Walmart.
The baby killing business is lucrative indeed.
I'm sure Dr Philth contributes regularly via the "foundation".
Oh Lord, I need a barf bag.
No matter how she dresses she'll alway be a babykiller...

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Well better get back to work, try and pop in later this evening!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

zazz wrote:
Lets hope this "wealthy man" dont have children and just tired of paying child support.
southerngirl

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

zazz wrote:
I'm to be made the next Queen of England.

See how easy it is to just make sh*t up?!
southerngirl

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how she dresses she'll alway be a babykiller...
You got THAT right!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Hi Zazz, and Sweet!! Cnn has this show on tonight,"after dark",they are talking about the Aria's case.Vinnie P.and the Ryan guy are hosting the show.Blowzo is on there.Now I don't know why in the heck,they want him even on the freaking show,in the first place,he could'nt even make up a drowning threoy in Caylee's death to look real,yet they have him on?? What,is he going to use what he learned when babykiller looked up household weapons?? Because heay,you know those killer's are always looking at a "self-defense"!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL why do she and her keepers keep pursuing the dream of cashing in on her heinous, evil act? Don't they know they'll be boycotted, and whatever they write will be bought by one or two people and they will post the 'interesting' parts online and there will be no reason for anyone else to throw down a dime? heh heh heh
Hi Real Topaz!! The only things I can think of is they're greedy and Blowzo has never had money and Mason has been 'blowing' his money away.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Lisa, I missed that one!!, in the process of moving :(..
So far it's sucking!! LOL
I have to much crap!!
Hope you had a good St. Patty's day!
Today's my son's birthday..he's 28 today.
Sweet,I agree.Boo on the moving part,but I hope you like your new place and tell you're son,I hope he had a very happy birthday,woo-woo!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

So now I'm reading some 'trustee' wants to pay babykiller for the rights to her story?? Mmm,what story would that be? A full pyhsocopath that finally emerged at the age of twenty-two who lied,stoled and finally got away with murder? If that suppossed 'trustee' really wanted to find info,it's all out there on the web.Picture's documents.There's no need to pay skank.It's sounds pretty fishy to me,and it sounds like somebody's playing games,as if someone will pay her higher,now who would want that besides her lying self and attorneys be?

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

lisa wrote:
Hi Zazz, and Sweet!! Cnn has this show on tonight,"after dark",they are talking about the Aria's case.Vinnie P.and the Ryan guy are hosting the show.Blowzo is on there.Now I don't know why in the heck,they want him even on the freaking show,in the first place,he could'nt even make up a drowning threoy in Caylee's death to look real,yet they have him on?? What,is he going to use what he learned when babykiller looked up household weapons?? Because heay,you know those killer's are always looking at a "self-defense"!!
I saw that being advertised now he's supposidly an "EXPERT" LOL

Don't they know that Jodi Arias didn't have her whole dang family disposing of evidence and making up BS stories to help her get away with murder????
Gezzz I bet Jodi wished she had George and Cindy help her clean up the crime scene then tell everyone she's is always the perfect loving sweet daughter.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Sweet,I agree.Boo on the moving part,but I hope you like your new place and tell you're son,I hope he had a very happy birthday,woo-woo!!
Thanks Lisa, will do.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You got THAT right!
Hi Southerngirl!!
LOL the rest of her life she will be known as a babykiller.
That's a fact, inspite of all the damage control her parents & attorny's did.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

zazz wrote:
She's fighting Morgan's motion to question her in bankruptcy court.
To her that's nothing, afterall she's already got away with murder!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that being advertised now he's supposidly an "EXPERT" LOL
Don't they know that Jodi Arias didn't have her whole dang family disposing of evidence and making up BS stories to help her get away with murder????
Gezzz I bet Jodi wished she had George and Cindy help her clean up the crime scene then tell everyone she's is always the perfect loving sweet daughter.
Too funny Sweet.

ROFLMAO.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min PDUPONT 1,083,784
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 17,053
The alphabet (Jun '06) 3 hr _Zoey_ 1,028
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,893
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 hr EXECUTE KID KILLERS 484,393
Hey FBI Would Disney and Orange Co Fl Sheriffs ... (Sep '10) 7 hr KillThem 12
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 11 hr Space Shrinker 2,932
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••