Location hidden

#25909 Mar 12, 2013
Oops.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25910 Mar 12, 2013
There was a preacher that was trying to sell his horse. A potential buyer came to the church for a test ride. "Before you start," the preacher said, "you should know that this horse only responds to church talk. Go is: Praise the Lord, and Stop is: Amen."

So the man on the horse says, "Praise the Lord," and the horse starts to trot. The man again says, "Praise the Lord," and the horse starts to gallop.

Suddenly there is a cliff right in front of the horse and the man yells, "Amen!"

The horse stops just at the edge of the cliff.

The man wipes the sweat from his brow and says, "Praise the Lord!" ...

Level 8

Location hidden

#25911 Mar 12, 2013
A blonde & brunette are in an elevator. On the third floor a man gets in who looks perfect -- 3-piece suit, great build, nice butt. The bad part is they both noticed he had dandruff. The man got off on the 5th floor.

Once the doors closed, the brunette turned to the blonde and said, "Someone should give him Head & Shoulders."

To which the blonde replied, "How do you give Shoulders?"

Level 8

Location hidden

#25912 Mar 12, 2013
There was a competition to cross the English channel doing only the breaststroke, and the three women who entered the race were a brunette, a
redhead and a blonde.

After approximately 14 hours, the brunette staggered up on the shore and was declared the fastest.

About 40 minutes later, the redhead crawled up on the shore and was declared the second place finisher.

Nearly 4 hours after that, the blonde finally came ashore and promptly collapsed in front of the worried onlookers.

When the reporters asked why it took her so long to complete the race, she replied, "I don't want to sound like I'm a sore loser, but I think those two other girls were using their arms..."

Level 8

Location hidden

#25913 Mar 12, 2013
I'm blond so I can tell all of the blond jokes I want to. LOL.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25914 Mar 12, 2013
An elderly man was having a calm walk when he happens to pass a brothel. One of the prostitutes calls out: "Hey Grandpa! Why don't you try?

The old man replies: "No, my child, I can not!" The prostitute: "Cheer up! Let us try!"

The elderly man enters and performs like a 25 year old The prostitute says:" Oh Gosh! And you still say you cannot"

The old man replies: "Aaah, Sex I can, what I can not is pay!"

Level 8

Location hidden

#25915 Mar 12, 2013
Father Harris was motoring along a country lane in his parish on a spring afternoon when all of a sudden he got a flat tire. Exasperated, the priest stopped his car, got out, and assessed the damage. Luckily a four-wheel-drive jeep rounded the bend and pulled to a stop behind the crippled vehicle. The door to the jeep opened and out stepped a powerful hunk of a man.

"Good afternoon, Father," greeted the stranger. "Can I give you a hand?"

"Heaven be praised," rejoiced the priest. "As you can see, my son, I have a flat tire, and I must admit I've never changed one before."

"Don't worry about it, Father. I'll take care of it." And without skipping a beat, the bruiser picked up the front of the car with one hand and removed the lug nuts from the base of the flat tire with the other.

"Why don't you get the spare from the trunk?" "Why, ahh, yes, of course, my son," stuttered the amazed Father Harris.

The priest rolled the spare around to the strongman who casually lifted it up with his free hand, maneuvered it into place, and proceeded to tighten the lug nuts.

"Do you need the wrench?" the Father queried. "That's OK," the fellow told him. "These nuts are as tight as a nun's snatch."

"Hmmmm," mused Father Harris. "I'd better get the wrench."

Level 8

Location hidden

#25916 Mar 12, 2013
A woman and a man are involved in a car accident; it's a bad one. Both of their cars are totally demolished but amazingly neither of them are hurt.

After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says, "So you're a man. That's interesting. I'm a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing left, but we're unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days".

Flattered, the man replied, "Oh yes, I agree with you completely! This must be a sign from God!"

The woman continued, "And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely demolished but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune."

Then she hands the bottle to the man. The man nods his head in agreement, opens it and drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman.

The woman takes the bottle and immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man.

The man asks, "Aren't you having any?" The woman replies, "No, I think I'll just wait for the police."

MORAL OF THE STORY:

Women are clever bitches. Don't mess with them.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25917 Mar 12, 2013
The doctor who had been seeing an 80-year-old woman for most of her adult life finally retired. At her next checkup, the new doctor told her to bring a list of all the medicines that had been prescribed for her. As the young doctor was looking through these, his eyes grew wide as he realized she had a prescription for birth control pills.

"Mrs. Smith, do you realize these are BIRTH CONTROL pills?!?"

"Yes, they help me sleep at night."

"Mrs. Smith, I assure you there is absolutely NOTHING in these that could possibly help you sleep!"

She reached out and patted the young doctor's knee.

"Yes, dear, I know that. But every morning, I grind one up and mix it in the glass of orange juice that my 16-year-old granddaughter drinks. Believe me; it helps me sleep at night!"

Level 8

Location hidden

#25918 Mar 12, 2013
A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she had stayed by his bedside every single day.

One day,he motioned for her to come nearer.

As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you stayed right here. When my health started failing,you were still by my side...You know what?"

"What dear?" she gently asked, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth.

"I think you're bad luck, get the f-ck away from me."

Level 8

Location hidden

#25919 Mar 13, 2013
'Mom, may I take the dog for a walk around the block?'

Mom replies,'No, because she is in heat.'

'What's that mean?' asked the child.

'Go ask your father. I think he's in the garage.'

The little girl goes to the garage and says,'Dad, may I take Belle for a walk around the block? I asked Mom, but she said the dog was in heat, and to come to you.'

Dad said,'Bring Belle over here.' He took a rag, soaked it with gasoline, and scrubbed the dog's backside with it to disguise the scent, and said 'OK, you can go now, but keep Belle on the leash and only go one time round the block.'

The little girl left and returned a few minutes later with no dog on the leash. Surprised, Dad asked,'Where's Belle?'

The little girl said,'She ran out of gas about halfway down the block, so another dog is pushing her home.'

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#25920 Mar 13, 2013
zazz wrote:
A woman and a man are involved in a car accident; it's a bad one. Both of their cars are totally demolished but amazingly neither of them are hurt.
After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says, "So you're a man. That's interesting. I'm a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing left, but we're unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days".
Flattered, the man replied, "Oh yes, I agree with you completely! This must be a sign from God!"
The woman continued, "And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely demolished but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune."
Then she hands the bottle to the man. The man nods his head in agreement, opens it and drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman.
The woman takes the bottle and immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man.
The man asks, "Aren't you having any?" The woman replies, "No, I think I'll just wait for the police."
MORAL OF THE STORY:
Women are clever bitches. Don't mess with them.
LOL as a friend of mine use to say were the only mammals that can bleed for five days and still live!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#25923 Mar 14, 2013
Casey Anthony: Pregnant? Sterilized? Who knows?

— posted by halboedeker on March, 14 2013 2:13 PM

The Casey Anthony story just got crazier.

This is how crazy: Media outlets are reporting that Anthony is pregnant, based on a National Enquirer story. Except that the Enquirer story is nowhere to be found.

But the latest Enquirer cover is decorated with an Anthony photo and the headlines “Sterilization Bombshell” and “No more babies for Monster Mom.”

I called the Anthony attorneys for comment. Charles Greene wasn’t available, a man in his office said. Cheney Mason didn’t return a call.

But in July 2011, shortly before Anthony was acquitted of murder in daughter Caylee’s death, the Enquirer reported that Anthony was pregnant.

So we’ve heard that one before.

In an interview last week, former Anthony attorney Jose Baez said there were no similarities between the Anthony and Jodi Arias cases.“I think the cases are so different,” Baez told Adam Longo of KPHO in Phoenix.

But the latest Anthony speculation keeps people talking about Anthony as the Arias case plays on. What do you say?

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#25924 Mar 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
This is how crazy: Media outlets are reporting that Anthony is pregnant, based on a National Enquirer story. Except that the Enquirer story is nowhere to be found.
But the latest Enquirer cover is decorated with an Anthony photo and the headlines “Sterilization Bombshell” and “No more babies for Monster Mom.”
I called the Anthony attorneys for comment. Charles Greene wasn’t available, a man in his office said. Cheney Mason didn’t return a call.
But in July 2011, shortly before Anthony was acquitted of murder in daughter Caylee’s death, the Enquirer reported that Anthony was pregnant.
In an interview last week, former Anthony attorney Jose Baez said there were no similarities between the Anthony and Jodi Arias cases.“I think the cases are so different,” Baez told Adam Longo of KPHO in Phoenix.
But the latest Anthony speculation keeps people talking about Anthony as the Arias case plays on. What do you say?
Casey should be sterilized..her lawyers, too.
Sweet53

Los Angeles, CA

#25925 Mar 14, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey should be sterilized..her lawyers, too.
One can only hope!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25926 Mar 15, 2013
zazz wrote:
Hi Zazz!! Like I've said before,the state should have ordered babykiller to get sterlized in the first place.Even if this is true or not.Give it time,and pysco will probably try and get pregnant again,because she is that evil.And given the fact,that pyhscopath's view children as objects,I can see her delebritaly getting pregnant.God forbid.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25927 Mar 15, 2013
zazz wrote:
I'm blond so I can tell all of the blond jokes I want to. LOL.
I've never pictured you blond Zazz.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25928 Mar 15, 2013
zazz wrote:
Casey Anthony speaks at bankruptcy hearing
By TAMARA LUSH
Associated Press
TAMPA, Fla.(AP)--Casey Anthony says she doesn't pay rent or utilities and is living off the kindness of others.
Anthony made her remarks Monday at a meeting with creditors in her bankruptcy case in Tampa. She says she is unemployed and has not received any money to tell her story.
Speaking calmly in court, Anthony says she is living off money given to her by her former attorney and through unsolicited gift cards and money.
The 26-year-old Anthony hadn't made any public appearances since she left jail in July 2011. She was acquitted of murder in the death her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.
Anthony filed for bankruptcy in January, claiming about $1,000 in assets and $792,000 in liabilities.
Zazz and Sweet,just a few thoughts on this again,before I forget.Just a few months ago,when Morgan filed a motion,for all the monies she has recieved this far,she claimed she was broke then.Now all of a sudden,it's from the "kindest"people,why does'nt she just say,the "stupidest" people,because deep down she views that about people.And she's suppossed to be in fraking hiding,remember? So where are these people sending her money too? Blowzo or Mason's offices? And if they are unsolicted as she claims,should'nt Mason and Greene have been keeping the amounts of money recieved? Oh,that's right,they don't want to be able to get that info out,because they don't want anyone to know,exspecially the bankruptsy court,or Morgan.So again,all I see is a bunch of lying.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25929 Mar 15, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
She's trying to minimize his death . She speaks ANTHONEY SPEAK!
Trying to make it sound like he died of natural causes.
I can only imagine how that must infuriate Alexanders family!
They look discusted with her!
Hi Sweet!! Did you see where the defensce's fool was trying to say something about "stress" made her forget how ahe slaughtered Travis.I guess he forgot she was so stressed,she was already trying to hook up with another guy.He was a joke and pathetic.He's a professional? Yeah right,and he used the word "ain't." He better go back and study something real.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25930 Mar 15, 2013
I hope the jury in the Aria's case,make the right descion,and put her away.The eveidence shows only premedition,and not self defense.If the jury is that stupid,like we have seen in babykiller's case,then the least they can do is sentence her for having to listen to her never shut up,during the trial!!She probably made them nuts,having to listen to her blab for so long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 46,576
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr RoxLo 1,109,030
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 3 hr VET 2,475
Websleuths admin is convicted habitual sex offe... (Apr '09) 4 hr Frustrated 303
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr Rambler 487,323
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 4 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 25,838
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 7 hr Murph 70,472
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE