lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25877 Mar 7, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
She spreads her legs so often they will need a Y shaped coffin to bury her in.
Too funny Zazz!! Did you see,one of the jurors on the Aria's trial asked her,something like this,"are you a skank? And did you ever recieve mental help?" It was way too funny!! I forgot what her reply was excatly,but she was like,mental help?
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25878 Mar 7, 2013
Aria's and babykiller,perfect pyshco cellies!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25879 Mar 7, 2013
Children should be loved wrote:
<quoted text>
I think everyone knows the real Casey by now. It is what it is. Too many things to do in this lifetime then to waste precious time thinking about her. Can't wait for Summer again. We may get some snow this week, but it's not clear as to how much we'll get. With all the latest equipment and technology, you'd think the weathermen would get it right. Hard to plan your weekend when you don't know the outcome of the weather. Gotta run. Enjoy the rest of your night.:)
Hi Children!! Finally,we had some sun here today,the last few days,have been really cold,though with some snow flurries.So today,it seemed like the sun was blinding my eyes.My spring bulbs are starting to pop up,so they defenitly needed some.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25880 Mar 7, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot believe in this day and age, people sending money to a person who killed a baby! There are kids starving in this country, actually living in shelters, and these horrible people send money to a horrible baby killer. I suppose they keep Westerfield's commissary fund loaded, too?
Hi Real Topaz!! Very good post.Nothing surprises me,when it comes to these people.It's just like the jury.How can they have found her innocent,when the eveidence of the premeditated death of Caylee,was right there in their faces? It's maddening,considering Caylee did'nt even have eye orbits left in her little face,or even her hair.She was right there in their faces,trying to tell her story,but yet she could'nt even have a mouth,because as we all know,the duct tape became her voiceless face.Babykiller took everything away from her.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25881 Mar 7, 2013
Sweet and Zazz,a little night time "clinky clink"!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25882 Mar 7, 2013
Kathy Griffiths is going off on Aria's!! She just said her and babykiller should do a show,"two broke girls"!! Oh,and Cathy's mom,is so funny!! She's like Aria's is a skank,(Kathy is repeating that juror's question to her)That's what she see!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25883 Mar 7, 2013
Blowzo is saying,to CBS,he's commenting on the Aria's trial,that he's got to educate his client,Yeah,o.k.!! On what? On how to lie crappy?? And then he goes on to say,don't let the client talk.Oh,that's right,I guess the fool forgot babykiller was in the sunshine state that has the sunshine laws.Babykiller need'nt talk,everything was out there anyway.Mmm,he at one time was like babykiller wants to talk .Guess he forot that's why he and Mason wanted to get to the plea,before the jury's verdict,they thought she was going to get sentenced.They are even the ones that wanted the compectecy hearing.And let'face it,they did'n t want her on the stand because like Aria's,she would have dug herself deeper,into lies and also babykiller would have had to answer to the pycho doctor's on the state's side.Blowzo can't even read let alone,"educate" anyone.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25889 Mar 8, 2013
Lisa, triple Crown, neat, especially for you.

Drink up, we need to get in practice for Saint Patrick's Day.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#25890 Mar 8, 2013
zazz wrote:
Lisa, triple Crown, neat, especially for you.
Drink up, we need to get in practice for Saint Patrick's Day.
]

I'll take one too!!!
I didn't know that Florida had daylight savings time.
I'll be glad when it stays light longer also. I hate when we have to turn the clocks back.

Ewww I say Bozo on HLN talking about the Arias trial,(like he's and expert now)...Arias didn't have her whole family covering up for her and getting rid of evidence and also helping the defense attorney get all the lies out in the media!!!
Stupid Bozo was asked if the media played a part in his defense and he said HE mainly focused on the juror's.
He's a big fat lier like his former client.
He sure doesn't want anything to do with Casey anymore.
It's obviouse he's trying to dust the skank off of him.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25891 Mar 8, 2013
zazz wrote:
I'll bet the skanky baby killer is upset the latest pics of her were some she couldn't make money from. No organization or media outlet should pay a dime to her for anything, even pics.
Help stomp out Casey Anthony from the public view. Boycott anyone that pays her anything.
You know her first interview with be with Dr. Philth...
I'm sure that was pre-arranged a long time ago...

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25892 Mar 8, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
She said she was depressed after Travis "passed away". Guess she forgot he didn't pass away, she slaughtered him.
How can anyone keep track of so many lies? I have a good memory and can remember facts but would never be able to keep track of thousands of lies. Guess she and her attorney practiced it for years.
Someone called her the Mormon Casey Anthony. LOL.
She's trying to minimize his death . She speaks ANTHONEY SPEAK!
Trying to make it sound like he died of natural causes.
I can only imagine how that must infuriate Alexanders family!
They look discusted with her!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25893 Mar 8, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it's G and C -- nobody else is sending that idiot money! I bet her lawyers are counting on all their efforts paying off one day. I think they are mistaken. Her name will remain toxic for the rest of her miserable life. Anyway, we heard the "story" during Baez' opening statement...right?!!
So right southerngirl, hope the neighbors are keeping an eye on their kids with chester the molester in the neighborhood.
It's only a matter of time before Casey gets real angry again.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25894 Mar 8, 2013
lisa wrote:
Aria's and babykiller,perfect pyshco cellies!!
Through Scott Peterson in and they can have a threesome!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25895 Mar 8, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Sweet!! I would'nt that either.Of coarse,they'll both deny it,however.I think Shucker should get Dr.Pheeble's paper's on this,for the bankrupsty and see how much the mental Anthony's actually did get paid.His records should be supenoed,and than maybe they can start on that money trail,that they're trying to hide.
Unfortunatly for some strange reason no one ever is held accountable in the Anthony family, it's beyond me why no one ever takes them to task. The teflon Anthony's!
I'm supprised they have started another foundation this year.
(oh that's right they have no more money to funnel)!!!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25896 Mar 9, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunatly for some strange reason no one ever is held accountable in the Anthony family, it's beyond me why no one ever takes them to task. The teflon Anthony's!
I'm supprised they have started another foundation this year.
(oh that's right they have no more money to funnel)!!!
Hi Sweet. Hope you're having a good weekend.

Karma will visit them one of these days.

Hadn't heard that. What is the name of the new funneldation? Maybe it's to put the money Casey is going to make in it?
zazz

United States

#25897 Mar 9, 2013
Casey Anthony: How much is her story worth?

— posted by halboedeker on March, 9 2013 1:49 PM

How much is Casey Anthony’s story worth?

“I was stunned that a couple of pictures were worth $200,000. So I would hope this story is worth seven figures,” Scott Shuker, attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez, told Greg Warmoth on WFTV-Channel 9’s “Central Florida Spotlight.”(The $200,000 that ABC News paid to license photos went to fund Anthony’s defense.)

Anthony’s bankruptcy hearing on Monday was the main topic Saturday on “Central Florida Spotlight.” The program’s great value was that it allowed attorneys to talk at length about the case and the issues in a way they can’t on a newscast. Anthony’s creditors want the money that her story could generate, Shuker said.

“People have already offered the trutee money for her story, and I think there’s going to be a dividend. This is not a no-asset case,” Shuker told Warmoth.“I think anybody who claims to have nothing, that has five attorneys, that is that well prepared, there is something more to the story. That’s common sense.”

Shuker explained that in the hearing he focused on Anthony’s computer because there may be assets there. Shuker added that he is “dubious” about Anthony’s statement that no one is negotiating to sell her story.

But Charles Greene, Anthony’s attorney, told Warmoth “that as far I know, as far as we know, Miss Anthony has not signed any deal, nor has anyone signed any deal on her behalf, her attorneys or otherwise, to sell book rights, television rights, marketing rights, rights to an interview, rights to photographs.”

This is a big deal to many who have followed the case because they don’t want Anthony to profit in any way. Greene was adamant on the point:“There’s nothing in the works, there’s no firm offers of any kind that are being considered. There’s nothing.”

Greene explained that he took the case because “somebody associated with the judiciary” persuaded him it was his duty to “support a court system that I thought was being perverted by a lawsuit that was deisgned for purposes other than things the court should be used for.”

In representing Anthony, Greene said he liked her and didn’t judge her by what other people say.“My case is not about what happened to Caylee. It’s not a whodunit,” Greene said.“This is about Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk claiming they were defamed.”

Greene said his client was “was absolutely innocent” in those cases and “shouldn’t be sued in the first place.”

But we come back to: How much is her story worth?
zazz

United States

#25898 Mar 9, 2013
This must be the reason for bankruptcy. She will perjure herself once again and then take her blood money.

I'll bet her next murder victim will be an adult male. She will plan it better than she did the last one.

Lee's statement "is this like last time" makes me wonder if she had already murdered another baby and gotten by with it.
zazz

United States

#25899 Mar 9, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
She's trying to minimize his death . She speaks ANTHONEY SPEAK!
Trying to make it sound like he died of natural causes.
I can only imagine how that must infuriate Alexanders family!
They look discusted with her!
I'm loving that phase "Anthony speak". May I use it? It will catch on and soon the world will use it. LOL.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25900 Mar 9, 2013
zazz wrote:
Casey Anthony: How much is her story worth?
— posted by halboedeker on March, 9 2013 1:49 PM
How much is Casey Anthony’s story worth?
“I was stunned that a couple of pictures were worth $200,000. So I would hope this story is worth seven figures,” Scott Shuker, attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez, told Greg Warmoth on WFTV-Channel 9’s “Central Florida Spotlight.”(The $200,000 that ABC News paid to license photos went to fund Anthony’s defense.)
Anthony’s bankruptcy hearing on Monday was the main topic Saturday on “Central Florida Spotlight.” The program’s great value was that it allowed attorneys to talk at length about the case and the issues in a way they can’t on a newscast. Anthony’s creditors want the money that her story could generate, Shuker said.
“People have already offered the trutee money for her story, and I think there’s going to be a dividend. This is not a no-asset case,” Shuker told Warmoth.“I think anybody who claims to have nothing, that has five attorneys, that is that well prepared, there is something more to the story. That’s common sense.”
Shuker explained that in the hearing he focused on Anthony’s computer because there may be assets there. Shuker added that he is “dubious” about Anthony’s statement that no one is negotiating to sell her story.
But Charles Greene, Anthony’s attorney, told Warmoth “that as far I know, as far as we know, Miss Anthony has not signed any deal, nor has anyone signed any deal on her behalf, her attorneys or otherwise, to sell book rights, television rights, marketing rights, rights to an interview, rights to photographs.”
This is a big deal to many who have followed the case because they don’t want Anthony to profit in any way. Greene was adamant on the point:“There’s nothing in the works, there’s no firm offers of any kind that are being considered. There’s nothing.”
Greene explained that he took the case because “somebody associated with the judiciary” persuaded him it was his duty to “support a court system that I thought was being perverted by a lawsuit that was deisgned for purposes other than things the court should be used for.”
In representing Anthony, Greene said he liked her and didn’t judge her by what other people say.“My case is not about what happened to Caylee. It’s not a whodunit,” Greene said.“This is about Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk claiming they were defamed.”
Greene said his client was “was absolutely innocent” in those cases and “shouldn’t be sued in the first place.”
But we come back to: How much is her story worth?
Hi Zazz and thanks for the article!! Babykiller's story is worth zero.Funny how Greene claims he thinks the system is being 'perverted".Yet,what the hell,his client accused her father of molestation,and basically the murder of Caylee on George.And then when she named a Zenedia and remember when Blowzo was trying to throw Kronk under the bus,he was trying to get his ex-wife to say crap about him,and even eluded to Kronk with duct tape?? But I guess he thinks that's o.k.because heay,babykiller did'nt relize then,that all her accusations would fall flat on her ugly face and that people would sue her.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25902 Mar 12, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sweet. Hope you're having a good weekend.
Karma will visit them one of these days.
Hadn't heard that. What is the name of the new funneldation? Maybe it's to put the money Casey is going to make in it?
Had a great weekend it was gourgeous outside, but I busy weekend.
Hope you doing well also, how's the weather where you are?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Movie Game (Sep '11) 6 min JessicaAtriedes 424
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min PolakPotrafi 1,206,091
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min topsy 52,257
Have Laptop/I-phone/I-pad - Think OIL 28 min ImmaGetMeSome 3
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 40 min T-REX 494,222
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Roxie Darling 17,494
BIll Clinton Most Popular Politician (Aug '13) 1 hr ImmaGetMeSome 5
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]