Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
Here she is going to B. Court.
Casey Anthony Forced Out of Hiding to Meet with Creditors
http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-forced...
Thanks Sweet!! Yeah,she looks so scared does'nt she?? Please!! Let's not forget,this killer rode around with Caylee's little body rotting in her trunk,while she was out doing everybody.Did she like the smell of death that much?? I think the sicko did.Greene is so stupid,he just basically admttted in this article,she wants to blab 'her story' one day.And that's excatly why she wants to file bankruptsy.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
Morning Lisa here's some still pics.
http://www.wftv.com/gallery/news/local/photos...
Mmm,wonder why she is'nt wearing her nasty blue dress!! And she's wearing tights?? Maybe to try and keep her legs closed,or maybe not to show her calloused knees??
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
Gotta love Kathy B yelling
"DID YOU GET AWAY WITH MURDER CASEY?????"
Sweet,do you know if there is a link,somewhere where there is sound? Go Kathy B!!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Sweet!! Yeah,she looks so scared does'nt she?? Please!! Let's not forget,this killer rode around with Caylee's little body rotting in her trunk,while she was out doing everybody.Did she like the smell of death that much?? I think the sicko did.Greene is so stupid,he just basically admttted in this article,she wants to blab 'her story' one day.And that's excatly why she wants to file bankruptsy.
I know she makes me sick, right along with the people she surrounds herself with.

She still has two counts that were not dropped if I remember correctly.

I hope she can NEVER go out in public again!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Mmm,wonder why she is'nt wearing her nasty blue dress!! And she's wearing tights?? Maybe to try and keep her legs closed,or maybe not to show her calloused knees??
She is ghost white from not being about to go outside!
So she had to cover those lilly while legs!!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Sweet,do you know if there is a link,somewhere where there is sound? Go Kathy B!!
One that I posted with Kathy yelling at her..

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Kathy B.

"Think you'd be better off If you paid the price"??? LOL

Her or her family have never had to pay for anything, it's the Anthony way, Caylee's the one that PAID...
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know she makes me sick, right along with the people she surrounds herself with.
She still has two counts that were not dropped if I remember correctly.
I hope she can NEVER go out in public again!
Yep Sweet.She still has those two counts agaist her.Let me get off this computer for awile,or I won't get anything done around here.Hope you have a sunny day Sweet!!woo-woo!!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

I see she still has that long horseface...
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

What,she did'nt want to wear duct tape as an acceory,with her outfit!!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

The new thinks Casey filling for bankrupcy is the next step for closure.
Casey thinks everyone is going to just forget what she did to Caylee....

Maybe her parents can give her a pass, but she will be shunned by the general population for the rest of her life here on earth!
She will always be noted as a "BABY KILLER" FOREVER, where ever she goes!!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

zazz wrote:
Video: Casey Anthony arrives at bankruptcy court in Tampa
(VIDEO STILL) Casey Anthony hides her face as her attorney, Cheney Mason, walks her through a mob of photographers as she arrives at the federal courthouse in Tampa for a hearing in her bankruptcy case - Monday, March 4, 2013.
By Amanda Evans and Jason Lanning, Team Coverage
Last Updated: Monday, March 04, 2013, 11:18 AM
TAMPA --
Casey Anthony has come out of seclusion today for a meeting with the creditors in her bankruptcy case in Tampa.
Casey arrived in a black SUV at about 10:30 a.m. to a flurry of photographers at the courthouse. Casey was in the back seat, wearing a large-brimmed hat to cover her face.
They were not allowed in the courthouse’s garages to drive under the building. She was made to walk in the front door just like everyone else.
Attorney Cheney Mason had his arm around Casey, shielding her face from the cameras. Casey wearing a black jacket. Her hair is dark, about shoulder-length.
The bankruptcy meeting is taking place Monday.
LIVE DISCUSSION: Join our live discussion NOW!
Anthony filed for bankruptcy in Florida in late January, claiming about $1,000 in assets and $792,000 in liabilities. Court papers list Anthony as unemployed, with no recent income.
Anthony has not made any public appearances since she left jail after being acquitted in 2011 of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.
The bankruptcy filing came on the same day that a Florida appellate court set aside two of the four convictions she faced for lying to detectives during the investigation into her missing daughter.
On the list of people she may owe money to include her former attorney Jose Baez. She could owe him up to $500,000.
Also on the list is Zenaida Gonzalez, the woman suing Anthony for defamation and Roy Kronk, the meter reader who found Caylee's body in the woods.
Thanks Zazz,
Yah, she's trying to get out of paying..so what's new! LOL
Children should be loved

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
Morning Lisa here's some still pics.
http://www.wftv.com/gallery/news/local/photos...
Casey can glam up any which way she wants, but it doesn't matter. She still has the face of a lying sociopath, and it shows.
Children should be loved

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

zazz wrote:
Slimy slut. Her big strong man is protecting her from the big bad world. Makes me barf.
He's a wimpy wuss and she's a baby murderer.
Now she's perjuring herself again and is going to get by with this too. Then she'll make a fortune in blood money. Life is just not fair, no justice ever for a poor murdered baby girl.
I agree. It's sad and so unfair. You have a caring heart and that's why Caylee's death has touched you so. I feel the same, but there's nothing you or anyone can do. The system is such that it tries to protect anyone who may be possibly innocent, from being convicted. Unfortunately, sometimes a few slip through the cracks. Casey may have opportunities she wouldn't have in prison, but her life is still not going to be the same again. She will always be known as the child killer who got away with it. I'll bet anything, that she's feeling miserable to some degree. Just the same, think about all the children in this world who die by the hands of a parent or family member every day, and we never get to hear about those cases. We live in an imperfect, chaotic and violent world. That's difficult to fathom when many of us live in our comfort zones, away from the maddening crowd and where we're among our own kind. As for little Caylee, she's beyond suffering and away from those who can ever harm her again. Bitterness is so stifling and we all have but a short time on this earth so why even care about what Casey.

Hug your loved ones and cherish each new day. That's all any of us have.
Children should be loved

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
She also has the heart, mind and soul of a baby murdering POS. Ugly goes all the way to the bone.
I think everyone knows the real Casey by now. It is what it is. Too many things to do in this lifetime then to waste precious time thinking about her. Can't wait for Summer again. We may get some snow this week, but it's not clear as to how much we'll get. With all the latest equipment and technology, you'd think the weathermen would get it right. Hard to plan your weekend when you don't know the outcome of the weather. Gotta run. Enjoy the rest of your night.:)

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Children should be loved wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey can glam up any which way she wants, but it doesn't matter. She still has the face of a lying sociopath, and it shows.
Absouletly!!!

She will always be know as "Babykiller" the rest of her life.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
She spreads her legs so often they will need a Y shaped coffin to bury her in.
ROTFLMAO!!!
To funny Zazz!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Children should be loved wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. It's sad and so unfair. You have a caring heart and that's why Caylee's death has touched you so. I feel the same, but there's nothing you or anyone can do. The system is such that it tries to protect anyone who may be possibly innocent, from being convicted. Unfortunately, sometimes a few slip through the cracks. Casey may have opportunities she wouldn't have in prison, but her life is still not going to be the same again. She will always be known as the child killer who got away with it. I'll bet anything, that she's feeling miserable to some degree. Just the same, think about all the children in this world who die by the hands of a parent or family member every day, and we never get to hear about those cases. We live in an imperfect, chaotic and violent world. That's difficult to fathom when many of us live in our comfort zones, away from the maddening crowd and where we're among our own kind. As for little Caylee, she's beyond suffering and away from those who can ever harm her again. Bitterness is so stifling and we all have but a short time on this earth so why even care about what Casey.
Hug your loved ones and cherish each new day. That's all any of us have.
Well said allentown!!

Life is just to short to do otherwise!

Casey will get hers one of these days.
We have to remember eternity is FOREVER....

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

zazz wrote:
In order for Casey's income taxes to be discharged in bankruptcy she must have filed tax returns for the years in question and the debt must be over 3 years old.
I think Baez should be held liable since he cashed her checks and kept all of the money, not sending the IRS their share.
Everything she does is disgusting and dishonest.
I don't understand either how Bozo being an so called attorney and all could get away with this, but I also never understood how Casey got away with murder when all the evidence pointed right at her.

Also it said in one of those articles that Baez paid her some money for some photos after she was released, so everyone was right in assuming that those Ohio photo's were blood money afterall.

That's all they have left is BLOOD MONEY!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 18 min EXECUTE KID KILLERS 484,428
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min Grey Ghost 1,084,412
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min SpaceBlues 45,908
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr Mary NY 17,572
Moving from Dublin to Orlando! 4 hr Dopey 2
Teen Challenge Exposed By Action 9 News (Feb '08) 8 hr phone room employee 3
What life is like for Casey Anthony 10 hr Lon Spector 65
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••