Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

zazz wrote:
She reminds me sooooo much of the baby killer. Only difference is the age of their victims and of course, she didn't murder her own blood like Skank did.
They are both evil, disgusting, hateful sociopath murderers.
I loved the part where she didn't think anal sex was wrong, just vaginal sex. OMG what a sick bitch.
Wow I missed that part Zazz!!!

Happy Monday! 2.25.2013
Sweet53

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

lisa wrote:
Zazz and Sweet,the bankrupsty lawyer's are asking for a delay.
Thanks Lisa..
Sweet53

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

lisa wrote:
<quoted text>You're welcome Sweet!! I must say,my Valentine did good.Burr,it's freezing here,the wind is so strong.How's the weather you're way Sweet?
It's unusually cold here but will be heating up to 80 this weekend.

I'm watching Joid Arias now will come back later.\
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Lisa..
You're welcome Sweet!! Clinking you some coffee you're way!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's unusually cold here but will be heating up to 80 this weekend.
I'm watching Joid Arias now will come back later.\
Dang Sweet,that's some laying out weather.I'm watching some of the testimony also,today.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

zazz wrote:
Casey Anthony: Latest chapter will be behind closed doors
— posted by halboedeker on February, 26 2013 1:55 PM
Casey Anthony will be back in the news Monday, but whether she’ll be seen is another matter.
Her bankruptcy case will stay in Tampa, a federal judge ruled Tuesday, citing security concerns. Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk, who are suing Anthony, had wanted the case moved to Orlando.
Anthony will be required to attend a hearing with her creditors Monday afternoon in Tampa, WESH-Channel 2 said, relaying an NBC News report.
WKMG-Channel 6’s Mike DeForest, reporting from Tampa, noted that the hearing would take place behind closed doors.
Can we expect a media frenzy?
Probably not. She might be seen entering or exiting the building, but her attorneys may want to keep her shielded.
No cameras are allowed in the courthouse, and reporters won’t be able to bring electronic devices in, either. Unlike Anthony’s murder trial, Monday’s hearing won’t be aired on television or streamed online, so viewers will have to rely on reporters who attend the hearing in person.
Anthony’s attorneys say she has just $1,000 and a few pieces of furniture, DeForest reported, adding that a court-appointed trustee hinted that Anthony may have other assets.
Scott Shuker, Gonzalez’s attorney, told WKMG that he would probably take Anthony’s deposition.“Then we’ll decide whether we’re going to sue her to have our debt pass through the bankruptcy,” he said.
Thanks for the info Zazz!! I just read the article,I don't see how he came to the conclusion that this should be held in Tampa.It should be held in Orlando and considering she's still using her last address at that.Security concerns?? She was just posing for pictures,hell Mason was just claiming she should be a paralegal.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Dang Sweet,that's some laying out weather.I'm watching some of the testimony also,today.
It is Lisa (laying out weather) although no time for me to lay out!!
The beach is 20 min. from where I am and you can also be snowboarding in 45 min. That's the beautiful thing about the oc, you can go to the beach or the mountains or the desert.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

zazz wrote:
Casey Anthony: Latest chapter will be behind closed doors
— posted by halboedeker on February, 26 2013 1:55 PM
Casey Anthony will be back in the news Monday, but whether she’ll be seen is another matter.
Her bankruptcy case will stay in Tampa, a federal judge ruled Tuesday, citing security concerns. Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk, who are suing Anthony, had wanted the case moved to Orlando.
Anthony will be required to attend a hearing with her creditors Monday afternoon in Tampa, WESH-Channel 2 said, relaying an NBC News report.
WKMG-Channel 6’s Mike DeForest, reporting from Tampa, noted that the hearing would take place behind closed doors.
Can we expect a media frenzy?
Probably not. She might be seen entering or exiting the building, but her attorneys may want to keep her shielded.
No cameras are allowed in the courthouse, and reporters won’t be able to bring electronic devices in, either. Unlike Anthony’s murder trial, Monday’s hearing won’t be aired on television or streamed online, so viewers will have to rely on reporters who attend the hearing in person.
Anthony’s attorneys say she has just $1,000 and a few pieces of furniture, DeForest reported, adding that a court-appointed trustee hinted that Anthony may have other assets.
Scott Shuker, Gonzalez’s attorney, told WKMG that he would probably take Anthony’s deposition.“Then we’ll decide whether we’re going to sue her to have our debt pass through the bankruptcy,” he said.
Well, well so she gets her way once again.
By the way where in sam's he....does she get $1,000 dollars when she hasn't worked? Oh my bad forgot about her enablers../(I mean parents!!!)))))..

Thanks for the article Zazz!!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

lisa wrote:
<quoted text>You're welcome Sweet!! Clinking you some coffee you're way!!
Coffee I will need tomorrow morning Lisa, lol, staying up a bit late tonight!

By the way Lisa , you make the best coffee!!!

And I will say good nite all!!!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Dang Sweet,that's some laying out weather.I'm watching some of the testimony also,today.
Some kinky a@@ testimony today for sure!!! LOL
K-y ..........
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well so she gets her way once again.
By the way where in sam's he....does she get $1,000 dollars when she hasn't worked? Oh my bad forgot about her enablers../(I mean parents!!!)))))..
Thanks for the article Zazz!!
Hi Sweet!!Was'nt she just claiming it was less,than a few weeks ago? I'm not sure,I read the document,but I can't remember for sure.$1,ooo,she must be getting an allowence from the mental's.Plus if she files for bankrupsty,I guess they can funnel her more blood money.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Coffee I will need tomorrow morning Lisa, lol, staying up a bit late tonight!
By the way Lisa , you make the best coffee!!!
And I will say good nite all!!!
Thanks Sweet!! I'm going to finish reading Ann Rules new book(It's got the Powell and the one case from California in it,plus a few other cases)Goodnight Sweet!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

I'm up.Clinking some coffee you're way Sweet and Zazz!! Have a happy day!!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

lisa wrote:
I'm up.Clinking some coffee you're way Sweet and Zazz!! Have a happy day!!
Thanks Lisa, I just missed yah!

You have a fantastic WED!!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Sweet!! I'm going to finish reading Ann Rules new book(It's got the Powell and the one case from California in it,plus a few other cases)Goodnight Sweet!!
Whats the name of the book?

I'll Ck. back later..
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats the name of the book?
I'll Ck. back later..
Hi Sweet!! It's called 'Fatal friends,and deadly nieghbors and other true cases.
zazz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Sweet!!Was'nt she just claiming it was less,than a few weeks ago? I'm not sure,I read the document,but I can't remember for sure.$1,ooo,she must be getting an allowence from the mental's.Plus if she files for bankrupsty,I guess they can funnel her more blood money.
Right you are, around $750, forget the exact amount.

Maybe she's selling BJs for a dollar a pop.

Nope, her allowance is coming out of the blood money extracted from Dr Philth. Still chaps my hide.
zazz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Lisa, have you heard of the woman who murdered a 15 year old girl in 4999? She was sentenced to 20 years even though the murder was well planned in advance and carried out in a gruesome manner. She is coming up for parole in a few months.

I saw the movie, "In Her Skin", a true account written by the victim's mother. Had never heard of the case before that.

The victim was Rachel Barber who went missing and cops would not look for her. The murderer, Caroline Reed Robertson "was filled with jealousy and a lack of self-esteem".

Interesting, but another sicko like Jodi and baby killer. She's in her 30s now and will go free to live her own life.
zazz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Somebody needs to trace Casey's income and expenses.

The public has a right to know why she is living off blood money and why she really filed bankruptcy. No one was hounding her for payment. Makes me think she has plans, plans that involve another blood money windfall.
zazz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Hello to you my dear sweet Sweet.

Hope all is going well with you and yours.

I don't have much time to spend on here lately but will catch up one of these days.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min No Surprize 1,099,436
What life is like for Casey Anthony 8 min marce-encore 190
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min SpaceBlues 46,283
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr welfarestate 486,498
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr Rambler 17,612
The alphabet (Jun '06) 2 hr AmyFaith 1,049
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 3 hr Lon Spector 28
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••