___Justice For Caylee___Cont.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#25751 Feb 19, 2013
zazz wrote:
Sweet, you have been absent a lot lately. Splain yourself Lucy.
Finally here!
Sis came out Fri. from Vagas...

I'll splain more at the end of March!
I'm still reading back.
*some interesting posts from everyone over the past few days~.
Lisa always makes me laugh!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#25752 Feb 19, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
reminds me of those old calenders with chimpanzees..put glasses on her and give her an upside down book and VOILA! it's February.
LOL your so right Topaz!!

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#25753 Feb 19, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL your so right Topaz!!
Hi Sweet:D
I'm watching Jodi Arias lie about that day and describe their sex for the umpteenth time,.. she's pretending to feel bad:( LOL she needs a neck brace for effect.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25754 Feb 19, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally here!
Sis came out Fri. from Vagas...
I'll splain more at the end of March!
I'm still reading back.
*some interesting posts from everyone over the past few days~.
Lisa always makes me laugh!
Hi Sweet!! I hope you have been doing good and happy late Valentines day!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25755 Feb 19, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm watching Jodi Arias lie about that day and describe their sex for the umpteenth time,.. she's pretending to feel bad:( LOL she needs a neck brace for effect.
Hi Real Topaz!! Aria's is just way out there.Now that I think about it,she will turn out to be like a Carla Faye Tucker type mentality if she is sentenced.Clearly she was obsessed with Travis.I did'nt watch any of it today,because she just goes on and on.I don't see why the prosecution has'nt objected,and by this time,I think the judge needs to say something.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#25756 Feb 19, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Real Topaz!! Aria's is just way out there.Now that I think about it,she will turn out to be like a Carla Faye Tucker type mentality if she is sentenced.Clearly she was obsessed with Travis.I did'nt watch any of it today,because she just goes on and on.I don't see why the prosecution has'nt objected,and by this time,I think the judge needs to say something.
Hi Lisa:D
No kidding about her going on and on, but she said plenty today near the end. Tommorow's THE day she tells her story about the actual killing.
I think now after today that he thought she'd already left for home when he got in the shower. She said her stuff was already in the car but she went back in and sat in his office to 'chill out' for awhile..she said he got mad at her for scratching a cd and she was so scared she bent over his desk and they had more sex.(asked if it was something she didn't want to do she said no, she actually did want to because anything to avoid an argument! LOL)

Suddenly she's lost that incredible memory of her's and couldn't recall what she was wearing. She can remember the strawberry frappacino she had at Starbucks on such and such a street 6 YEARS AGO, but nope, can't recall much about that day.
She still hasn't said anything that T did that'd earn him near decapitation and 9 stabs in the back, let alone a bullet to the head.
I'm not getting the defense's thinking about letting her read T's emails and texts where he flat out calls her a sociopath and evil and the worst thing that's ever happened to him. He tells her he can't deal with her 'soap opera life' anymore and her psychotic games..she answers something to the effect 'you're being mean to me' and he returns, "then leave me alone!"
She isn't the least bit emotional discussing where the knife was or even her claim that T was so angry he grabbed her arms (gasp!) and that's why she was happy to have more sex before he really lost his temper. Aye, aye, aye...she's toast.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25757 Feb 21, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lisa:D
No kidding about her going on and on, but she said plenty today near the end. Tommorow's THE day she tells her story about the actual killing.
I think now after today that he thought she'd already left for home when he got in the shower. She said her stuff was already in the car but she went back in and sat in his office to 'chill out' for awhile..she said he got mad at her for scratching a cd and she was so scared she bent over his desk and they had more sex.(asked if it was something she didn't want to do she said no, she actually did want to because anything to avoid an argument! LOL)
Suddenly she's lost that incredible memory of her's and couldn't recall what she was wearing. She can remember the strawberry frappacino she had at Starbucks on such and such a street 6 YEARS AGO, but nope, can't recall much about that day.
She still hasn't said anything that T did that'd earn him near decapitation and 9 stabs in the back, let alone a bullet to the head.
I'm not getting the defense's thinking about letting her read T's emails and texts where he flat out calls her a sociopath and evil and the worst thing that's ever happened to him. He tells her he can't deal with her 'soap opera life' anymore and her psychotic games..she answers something to the effect 'you're being mean to me' and he returns, "then leave me alone!"
She isn't the least bit emotional discussing where the knife was or even her claim that T was so angry he grabbed her arms (gasp!) and that's why she was happy to have more sex before he really lost his temper. Aye, aye, aye...she's toast.
Good morning Real Topaz!! Thanks for the tidbits,on what happened,yesterday.I see she's still blabbling today.She's one nasty person that's for sure.I can't wait till the prosecution gets up there and tears her apart(pun intented)she likes it up the butt,anyway!!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25758 Feb 21, 2013
Zazz and Sweet,where have you two been? Supposed to be getting a winter storm here.Sending some fresh coffee you're way,"clink,clink!!"
zazz

Saint Augustine, FL

#25759 Feb 21, 2013
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2013 11:00 am | Updated: 11:31 am, Thu Feb 21, 2013.

Skull found in April 2012 identified as Zahra Baker's From Staff Reports [email protected] hickoryrecord.com

HICKORY N.C.— A skull found by a hunter nearly a year ago in Caldwell County was that of Zahra Baker, investigators say.

The State Bureau of Investigations confirmed to Hickory Police Department Wednesday the skull was that of the murdered 10-year-old girl. Elisa
Baker, Zahra’s stepmother, pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in the girl’s murder.

The skull was found in the woods off Winkler Way
near N.C. 268 in Caldwell County on April 17. The skull was about 20 to 30 yards off a dirt road, and wasn’t buried.

Working together, the NC SBI’s Crime Lab, NC Medical Examiner’s Office and Marshall University in Huntington, W.Va., were able compare a DNA profile used for the prosecution of Elisa Baker in Zahra’s murder case to the skullfound in Caldwell County to confirm the findings, according to a release
from Hickory Police Department.

“This information gives the members of ‘Team Zahra’ mixed emotions” said Hickory Chief of Police Tom
Adkins.“It brings up the tragedy of Zahra’s death and the life she lived before she was killed but it also gives us and the community a sense of finally bringing her home”.

The examination of the skull was unable to provide any further details on how Zahra was murdered, the release said.
Sweet53

Los Angeles, CA

#25760 Feb 21, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya back Topaz! I'm watching Jodi on and off also.
For the prosecutor questioning her is like pulling teeth.
Another manulipulative, lieing, narcissistic, killing, biotch!
You can just see how she loathes that prosecutor, good thing she doesn't doesn't have a gun and a knife!!!
Sweet53

Los Angeles, CA

#25761 Feb 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2013 11:00 am | Updated: 11:31 am, Thu Feb 21, 2013.
Skull found in April 2012 identified as Zahra Baker's From Staff Reports [email protected] hickoryrecord.com
HICKORY N.C.— A skull found by a hunter nearly a year ago in Caldwell County was that of Zahra Baker, investigators say.
The State Bureau of Investigations confirmed to Hickory Police Department Wednesday the skull was that of the murdered 10-year-old girl. Elisa
Baker, Zahra’s stepmother, pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in the girl’s murder.
The skull was found in the woods off Winkler Way
near N.C. 268 in Caldwell County on April 17. The skull was about 20 to 30 yards off a dirt road, and wasn’t buried.
Working together, the NC SBI’s Crime Lab, NC Medical Examiner’s Office and Marshall University in Huntington, W.Va., were able compare a DNA profile used for the prosecution of Elisa Baker in Zahra’s murder case to the skullfound in Caldwell County to confirm the findings, according to a release
from Hickory Police Department.
“This information gives the members of ‘Team Zahra’ mixed emotions” said Hickory Chief of Police Tom
Adkins.“It brings up the tragedy of Zahra’s death and the life she lived before she was killed but it also gives us and the community a sense of finally bringing her home”.
The examination of the skull was unable to provide any further details on how Zahra was murdered, the release said.
Thanks Zazz, sooo sad...:(
Sweet53

Los Angeles, CA

#25762 Feb 21, 2013
lisa wrote:
Zazz and Sweet,where have you two been? Supposed to be getting a winter storm here.Sending some fresh coffee you're way,"clink,clink!!"
Were both just super duper busy Lisa!!!

Alot of things are happening right now that need my undivided attention!! You know what they say "when it rains it pours"..

I could use a good clink clink right about now!

It's cold here in Cali but no snow where I'm at.

Also have you seen FRED???
Sweet53

Los Angeles, CA

#25763 Feb 21, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Real Topaz!! Thanks for the tidbits,on what happened,yesterday.I see she's still blabbling today.She's one nasty person that's for sure.I can't wait till the prosecution gets up there and tears her apart(pun intented)she likes it up the butt,anyway!!!
LOL ~~~LISA!
Sweet53

Los Angeles, CA

#25764 Feb 21, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
ITA! Those photo-ops are a joke and fool NOBODY. Her life is sh*t.
I agree southerngirl, also good to see ya!
Sweet53

Los Angeles, CA

#25765 Feb 21, 2013
Children should be loved wrote:
I was flipping the remote yesterday and saw the last few minutes of Dr. Philth. The greed never stops, does it. I almost puked when Philth said that you never know a case or what goes on in the courtroom and what jurors really see and hear. Totally goes against what Philth said about a year ago. As smart as he is suppose to be, even he knows the real truth. I could see the lying look of greed in his face. Worst of all, he plugs a book for a lawyer who lied to help get his client off. Free copies for the audience! Bleh...gag..
Thanks (csbl) I didn't watch, didn't want to WASTE my time!!!
Such a waste a huge waste!!
Guess he has to GIVE his book away now, just for a plug!!
I have no respect for Dr. Phil none!
I use to watch his show till he had the scumanthonys on, then paid them for their lies!! lol
Sweet53

Los Angeles, CA

#25766 Feb 21, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Sweet!! I hope you have been doing good and happy late Valentines day!!
Thanks and same to you Lisa, I missed it....it just flew right by me..........
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25767 Feb 21, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks and same to you Lisa, I missed it....it just flew right by me..........
You're welcome Sweet!! I must say,my Valentine did good.Burr,it's freezing here,the wind is so strong.How's the weather you're way Sweet?
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25768 Feb 21, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ~~~LISA!
Could'nt resist Sweet.As we have seen with the other pycho's(babykiller)sex is somehow interwined in their crazy heads.She can have sex with Travis,then kill him.You had babykiller murder Caylee,and then go sleep with Tony.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25772 Feb 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
Jodi, Casey's twin, can't remember stabbing Travis. Too bad she remembers so many of the details of their sex. I'm sure, practiced liar that she is, most of the gory details are made up,
Did anyone see the original 48 hours where she was claiming she was innocent? What an actress. What a POS.
Hi Zazz!! I just saw a snippet where she told the prosecuter saying he makes her head "scrambled".After days of rambling,she now feels scrambled?? No Zazz,I did'nt see the first 48 hours on her.I'm just now seeing some of the snippetts from the prosecuter's side tonight.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25773 Feb 22, 2013
Monday, February 18, 2013

Hailey Dunn's Mother: A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words

What does Hailey Dunn's mother wish to say to the word with this latest photo?

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2013/0...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min shinningelectr0n 1,275,287
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 13 min Murphey_Law 502,083
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min pingpong 54,502
last post wins! (Jul '11) 54 min Princess Hey 5,825
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 18,243
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr A duck 72,638
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr clueless 18,996
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages