lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25736 Feb 17, 2013
Children should be loved wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lisa and I hope you enjoyed Valentine's Day, too! Dr.(lol) Pheeble's audience was not big, but Baez is probably hoping the word gets out on his book and that others will buy it. Who wants to read a book based solely on lies? He may sell a few copies, but I doubt he'll make a lot of money from it.
I don't watch Dr.Pheeble,so thanks for the tidbits on what happened on the show,Children should be loved.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25737 Feb 17, 2013
zazz wrote:
Casey Anthony: Belvin Perry analyzes ‘fixation’ with case
— posted by halboedeker on February, 17 2013 2:22 PM
Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. says he was “totally surprised” by the number of people who were “totally fixated” by the Casey Anthony case.
In a revealing interview on WFTV-Channel 9’s “Central Florida Spotlight,” Perry mentioned several reasons for that fixation: Grandparents George and Cindy Anthony were “pulling out all stops” to find their granddaughter, Calyee.
“Then you had the face of a completely adorable little girl that probably pulled on the heartstrings of every individual that had an opportunity to view her,” Perry said of Caylee.
Perry, however, declined to discuss Casey Anthony because he has to vacate two of her convictions for lying to law enforcement. Anthony was acquitted of murder in her child’s death.
Yet the interview went far beyond the Anthony trial to explore the interests and style of one of the most famous judges in the country. Perry said he had no concerns about security and revealed that he receives about a death threat a year.“You just can’t dwell on it, because if you dwell on it, Greg, you become paralyzed,” Perry told moderator Greg Warmoth.
In the interview, Perry also said:
***He doesn’t drink at social affairs, and he doesn’t associate with a lot of people, because being a judge is “extremely difficult.” He advises young judges to stay away from happy hours. If Perry drinks “every blue moon,” he’ll do it at home.
***The “fine gentleman” who played him in “Prosecuting Casey Anthony” on Lifetime “did not act like me or in any way portray Belvin Perry, but that’s Hollywood.”(Actor Philip Akin had a very minor role as Perry in the movie based on Jeff Ashton’s book.)
***GPS technology is helping alert victims of domestic violence to dangers from suspects.“It stops victims from becoming sitting ducks,” Perry said.(That issue was discussed first in the program, and that placement suggested it mattered most to Perry.)
***The Ninth Judicial District, where Perry is chief judge, has more trials than any jurisdiction in Florida. Perry attributed that to staff cuts, no new judges in seven years and the complexity and length of trials.
***New State Attorney Ashton and former State Attorney Lawson Lamar are the judge’s friends.“So far, Jeff has done a great job,” Perry said.“I want Jeff to be successful, and I think he will be successful.”
And what of Perry’s character?
“I’m a very simple man. I come from a humble background,” the judge said. He said he likes working in the community, helping children and giving back. He also highlighted the need for more funding and programs to help people with mental-health and substance-abuse problems.
There was far more to this chat than Casey Anthony.
Thanks for the article Zazz!! I think Perry was trying to put it mildly when he says they "were pulling out all the stops".More like the fixtation was because babykiller was a person who claimed Caylee was kidnapped,but yet did'nt do anything,until she was busted,and then claimed she was doing everything for the past month to find her,and then the picture's of Fusion came out,and she was even busted more on.By then,it was pretty eveident,Caylee was already dead.The fixtation was'nt pulling at all the stops,the fixtation was all the lying,just unbealiveable,needless to say,and then it just became worse on what really became of Caylee.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25738 Feb 17, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks Zazz:D The fact that Baez continues this "Casey needs help" routine tells me she's as dicey now as she was when she killed Caylee. None of her 'keepers' have said she's made great strides or that she's matured..just how much help she's going to need. LOL
Hi Real Topaz!! Would defenitaly agree,she's still dicey.Of course the defensce and now the civil team wants the public to believe she's normal now,did you see the latter picture's where she's on the beach,trying to look like she's reading?? It's sickening.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25739 Feb 17, 2013
zazz wrote:
Pouring a triple Crown for My Lisa lady.
Whoever said the groundhog predicted spring was comming,I think lied,hee-hee!! It seems like winter is dragging.Thank you and I hope you have been staying toasty warm,Zazz.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#25740 Feb 17, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Real Topaz!! Would defenitaly agree,she's still dicey.Of course the defensce and now the civil team wants the public to believe she's normal now,did you see the latter picture's where she's on the beach,trying to look like she's reading?? It's sickening.
Hi Lisa:D
She'll never be normal..a baby killer never becomes normal.
The beach(ed whale) picture cracked me up, all she needed was a ukelele and a tiki torch. I can see her driving around with her keeper trying to find a place to pull over real quick and take that shot, like the time she drove around with Caylee in her trunk looking to pull over real quick and dump her. Sickening indeed:(
zazz

United States

#25741 Feb 17, 2013
"In a revealing interview on WFTV-Channel 9’s “Central Florida Spotlight,” Perry mentioned several reasons for that fixation: Grandparents George and Cindy Anthony were “pulling out all stops” to find their granddaughter, Calyee."

Funny Perry, I don't remember them ever searching for Caylee. I remember them being abusive to searchers. I remember them running after people with a hammer. I remember their lying daily to the news media. I remember them getting hysterical because woods and ponds were being searched for their murdered granddaughter.

I'm sure they were shitting their britches worrying that Caylee might be found while there was some forensic evidence, before the elements, bugs and animals had ravaged poor Caylee's body.

I even remember they stole water donated for the searchers and gave a couple of cases of it to Bozo Baez.

I also remember you are a piss poor judge and allowed Bozo to hijack your courtroom.

You are a disgrace to the legal profession and to the bench in particular.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#25742 Feb 18, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
The beach(ed whale) picture cracked me up, all she needed was a ukelele and a tiki torch. I can see her driving around with her keeper trying to find a place to pull over real quick and take that shot, like the time she drove around with Caylee in her trunk looking to pull over real quick and dump her. Sickening indeed:(
ITA! Those photo-ops are a joke and fool NOBODY. Her life is sh*t.

Level 6

AOL

#25743 Feb 18, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
ITA! Those photo-ops are a joke and fool NOBODY. Her life is sh*t.
Yep, her life is definitely chitty. Imagine having to hide from life because the real world knows you're a murderer. There ain't a corner in China that doesn't know it.
Her photo ops are not only phony, they're delusional. Her keepers are delusional to think anyone in this universe gives a healthy damn about the baby killer's life these days. She's toast no matter where they plunk her so they might as well plunk her on a street corner and start makeing her earn her keep. LOL
FloridaStatute40 6_12

United States

#25744 Feb 18, 2013
Read it and weep, PEDOGHOULS!

SEPTEMBER 2008:

"I can tell you, nobody in our office thinks that you or George or Lee, are suspects at all.
I mean we NEVER talked in any way, shape or form about you guys having knowledge of ANYTHING that's happened to Caylee, or in any other way.
And we've always taken the position that until we've had some kind of confirmation, of any kind concerning Caylee's status, we're not taking the direction that she's not alive. And what you see in the media and what you hear in the news has not been fair or right in their reporting of you, George and Lee." -- ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE COMMANDER M. IRWIN

Florida Vs. Casey Marie Anthony
MAY 2011:

"THE STATE CALLS GEORGE ANTHONY."

Post-verdict Press Conference w/members of the Orange County Sheriff's Office
JULY 19, 2011:

"GEORGE ANTHONY WAS NEVER A SUSPECT".

Newly elected State Attorney Jeff Ashton - NOV. 2012

"I THINK GEORGE HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF A LOT OF THINGS THAT HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH."
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#25745 Feb 18, 2013
FloridaStatute406_12 wrote:
Read it and weep, PEDOGHOULS!
SEPTEMBER 2008:
"I can tell you, nobody in our office thinks that you or George or Lee, are suspects at all.
I mean we NEVER talked in any way, shape or form about you guys having knowledge of ANYTHING that's happened to Caylee, or in any other way.
And we've always taken the position that until we've had some kind of confirmation, of any kind concerning Caylee's status, we're not taking the direction that she's not alive. And what you see in the media and what you hear in the news has not been fair or right in their reporting of you, George and Lee." -- ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE COMMANDER M. IRWIN
Florida Vs. Casey Marie Anthony
MAY 2011:
"THE STATE CALLS GEORGE ANTHONY."
Post-verdict Press Conference w/members of the Orange County Sheriff's Office
JULY 19, 2011:
"GEORGE ANTHONY WAS NEVER A SUSPECT".
Newly elected State Attorney Jeff Ashton - NOV. 2012
"I THINK GEORGE HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF A LOT OF THINGS THAT HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH."
So fcking what?!!! Ya weirdo.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25746 Feb 18, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, her life is definitely chitty. Imagine having to hide from life because the real world knows you're a murderer. There ain't a corner in China that doesn't know it.
Her photo ops are not only phony, they're delusional. Her keepers are delusional to think anyone in this universe gives a healthy damn about the baby killer's life these days. She's toast no matter where they plunk her so they might as well plunk her on a street corner and start makeing her earn her keep. LOL
Good post,Real Topaz!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25747 Feb 18, 2013
zazz wrote:
"In a revealing interview on WFTV-Channel 9’s “Central Florida Spotlight,” Perry mentioned several reasons for that fixation: Grandparents George and Cindy Anthony were “pulling out all stops” to find their granddaughter, Calyee."
Funny Perry, I don't remember them ever searching for Caylee. I remember them being abusive to searchers. I remember them running after people with a hammer. I remember their lying daily to the news media. I remember them getting hysterical because woods and ponds were being searched for their murdered granddaughter.
I'm sure they were shitting their britches worrying that Caylee might be found while there was some forensic evidence, before the elements, bugs and animals had ravaged poor Caylee's body.
I even remember they stole water donated for the searchers and gave a couple of cases of it to Bozo Baez.
I also remember you are a piss poor judge and allowed Bozo to hijack your courtroom.
You are a disgrace to the legal profession and to the bench in particular.
Good post,too Zazz.I can't say I blame Perry,(except for him letting the mental Anthony's sit in court and listen to the testimony that was given and then being aloud to testify)They should have been outside until they were called,when they had to take the stand.I will never understand that ruling or how the courts even let that be done.Exspecially given the facts that they were both lying before trial started.I think Perry might say harsher things about the hole fiasco With the mental Anthony's and babykiller,maybe when he retires.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25749 Feb 18, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like,can she even read?? She's pretending to read a magazine.She probably reads something halfway,and then just makes something up about what she read.

Level 6

AOL

#25750 Feb 18, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>It's like,can she even read?? She's pretending to read a magazine.She probably reads something halfway,and then just makes something up about what she read.
reminds me of those old calenders with chimpanzees..put glasses on her and give her an upside down book and VOILA! it's February.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#25751 Feb 19, 2013
zazz wrote:
Sweet, you have been absent a lot lately. Splain yourself Lucy.
Finally here!
Sis came out Fri. from Vagas...

I'll splain more at the end of March!
I'm still reading back.
*some interesting posts from everyone over the past few days~.
Lisa always makes me laugh!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#25752 Feb 19, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
reminds me of those old calenders with chimpanzees..put glasses on her and give her an upside down book and VOILA! it's February.
LOL your so right Topaz!!

Level 6

AOL

#25753 Feb 19, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL your so right Topaz!!
Hi Sweet:D
I'm watching Jodi Arias lie about that day and describe their sex for the umpteenth time,.. she's pretending to feel bad:( LOL she needs a neck brace for effect.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25754 Feb 19, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally here!
Sis came out Fri. from Vagas...
I'll splain more at the end of March!
I'm still reading back.
*some interesting posts from everyone over the past few days~.
Lisa always makes me laugh!
Hi Sweet!! I hope you have been doing good and happy late Valentines day!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25755 Feb 19, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sweet:D
I'm watching Jodi Arias lie about that day and describe their sex for the umpteenth time,.. she's pretending to feel bad:( LOL she needs a neck brace for effect.
Hi Real Topaz!! Aria's is just way out there.Now that I think about it,she will turn out to be like a Carla Faye Tucker type mentality if she is sentenced.Clearly she was obsessed with Travis.I did'nt watch any of it today,because she just goes on and on.I don't see why the prosecution has'nt objected,and by this time,I think the judge needs to say something.

Level 6

AOL

#25756 Feb 19, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Real Topaz!! Aria's is just way out there.Now that I think about it,she will turn out to be like a Carla Faye Tucker type mentality if she is sentenced.Clearly she was obsessed with Travis.I did'nt watch any of it today,because she just goes on and on.I don't see why the prosecution has'nt objected,and by this time,I think the judge needs to say something.
No kidding about her going on and on, but she said plenty today near the end. Tommorow's THE day she tells her story about the actual killing.
I think now after today that he thought she'd already left for home when he got in the shower. She said her stuff was already in the car but she went back in and sat in his office to 'chill out' for awhile..she said he got mad at her for scratching a cd and she was so scared she bent over his desk and they had more sex.(asked if it was something she didn't want to do she said no, she actually did want to because anything to avoid an argument! LOL)

Suddenly she's lost that incredible memory of her's and couldn't recall what she was wearing. She can remember the strawberry frappacino she had at Starbucks on such and such a street 6 YEARS AGO, but nope, can't recall much about that day.
She still hasn't said anything that T did that'd earn him near decapitation and 9 stabs in the back, let alone a bullet to the head.
I'm not getting the defense's thinking about letting her read T's emails and texts where he flat out calls her a sociopath and evil and the worst thing that's ever happened to him. He tells her he can't deal with her 'soap opera life' anymore and her psychotic games..she answers something to the effect 'you're being mean to me' and he returns, "then leave me alone!"
She isn't the least bit emotional discussing where the knife was or even her claim that T was so angry he grabbed her arms (gasp!) and that's why she was happy to have more sex before he really lost his temper. Aye, aye, aye...she's toast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You saved the day! 19 min petersunshine22 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Brian_G 47,628
A-Lumination Electric is so great!! 31 min petersunshine22 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,130,095
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 9,130
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 96,531
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr Murphey_Law 488,960

Fire Warning for Orange County was issued at November 01 at 1:30AM EDT

Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]