lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Katt,Zazz and Sweet,wishing you all a Happy and sweet Valentines,woo-woo!!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Casey Anthony: What will Dr. Phil McGraw ask Jose Baez?

— posted by halboedeker on February, 14 2013 3:43 PM

What to expect when Dr. Phil McGraw interviews Jose Baez?

“The question that I have is did he knowingly misrepresent facts and present scenarios to the court that he knew to be untrue?” McGraw says in a release.

McGraw interviews Casey Anthony’s former defense attorney at 3 p.m. Friday on WOFL-Channel 35.

A clip shows McGraw lecturing Baez on candor in the court.“From a psychological standpoint, you gave very flimsy reasons” for the sexual-abuse allegations, McGraw tells Baez.

The nationally syndicated program says that Baez is “opening up about the case in a way viewers haven’t seen before.”

The show shared a quote from Baez:“The day I got the call to represent Casey Anthony was the day that changed my life forever.”

The show says the many questions remain since Anthony was acquitted of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The show listed these questions:“What really happened to Caylee? Does Jose know the truth about how this child died? And what about the sexual abuse allegations? During his opening statement, Baez made the explosive accusation that Casey’s father, George Anthony, had been sexually molesting her since she was a young girl. Was there any real basis for that accusation, or was it just a defense attorney grasping for something to plant a seed of doubt?”

I have a question for you: Will you be watching?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Casey Anthony: Belvin Perry tells WFTV how case changed his life

Posted: 14 Feb 2013 08:22 AM PST
Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. will be a guest on “Central Florida Spotlight” at 12:30 p.m. Sunday on WFTV-Channel 9. The topics include GPS monitoring, his career, violence in schools, mental health and Casey Anthony.“He talks about how the case changed his life, the Lifetime movie portrayal of him and why the case drew so much notoriety,” moderator Greg Warmoth said.“He also discusses Jeff Ashton. He couldn’t talk in detail about Casey herself because of the possible civil cases before the court and explains that.” Warmoth said it is Perry’s first appearance on “Spotlight.”

On “Orlando Matters,” Keith Landry interviews political analysts Frank Torres and Jeremiah Jaspon about the surprise guilty plea of former Florida GOP Chairman Jim Greer. The analysts also discuss other top issues facing state lawmakers. The program airs at 7 a.m. Saturday on WRBW-Channel 65.

On “FlashPoint,” moderator Lauren Rowe talks to FDLE Lead Investigator Danny Banks about Internet child sex stings. The program airs at 8 a.m. Sunday on WKMG-Channel 6. Rowe also offers a demonstration on understanding assault weapons.

On “Political Connections,” News 13’s Ybeth Bruzual interviews Seminole County Commissioner Lee Constantine about SunRail, transportation, the Wekiva Parkway and environmental concerns. The program airs at 11 a.m. and 8 p.m. Sunday on Central Florida News 13. Analysts Lou Frey and Dick Batchelor discuss Barack Obama’s State of the Union address and the impressions left by the president and Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, who offered the GOP response. The program uses Politifact’s Truth-O-Meter to evaluate a Rubio statement about gun violence in the nation’s capital.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
“The question that I have is did he knowingly misrepresent facts and present scenarios to the court that he knew to be untrue?” McGraw says in a release.
McGraw interviews Casey Anthony’s former defense attorney at 3 p.m. Friday on WOFL-Channel 35.
A clip shows McGraw lecturing Baez on candor in the court.“From a psychological standpoint, you gave very flimsy reasons” for the sexual-abuse allegations, McGraw tells Baez.
The nationally syndicated program says that Baez is “opening up about the case in a way viewers haven’t seen before.”
The show shared a quote from Baez:“The day I got the call to represent Casey Anthony was the day that changed my life forever.”
The show says the many questions remain since Anthony was acquitted of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.
The show listed these questions:“What really happened to Caylee? Does Jose know the truth about how this child died? And what about the sexual abuse allegations? During his opening statement, Baez made the explosive accusation that Casey’s father, George Anthony, had been sexually molesting her since she was a young girl. Was there any real basis for that accusation, or was it just a defense attorney grasping for something to plant a seed of doubt?”
Dr Pheeble should be asking Bozo why's he's such a bad liar,and maybe ask him how he liked representing a pyscopath.From a psychological standpoint?? I think Dr.Pheeble is trying to make hisself look lke he's smart.The only "psychlogical" reason,Bozo brought in the sex abuse,was because he needed something besides the actual murder of Caylee to overshadow,what a slut his client is.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear sweet Lisa, we never connect anymore.
I'm going to stock up on Crown (I bought a case yesterday) and hope to entice you this coming weekend.
Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Zazz!! Mmm,sounds like a plan to me.How about saturday night,we can drink together? You're always so good to me!! I'll be buying friend,woo-woo!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Girl. Come over to Casey's goods Blog. How ire you doing?
Hi Chucky!! Guess,I've been doing good,thanks for asking.It's just easier for me to post over here,hoping you're valentine treated you good yesterday!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

If babykiller would have taken the stand like Aria' has,I think we would have seen to same behavior like lying with details,that are never ending.She never shuts up.She does'nt even stop to breathe.No wonder why Travis was breaking up with her.She's ugly and annoying.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
Jose Baez: Dr. Phil scoffs at his psychological theories
— posted by halboedeker on February, 15 2013 5:03 PM
Jose Baez during an interview last month. Photo credit: Joshua C. Cruey/Orlando Sentinel
In an interview Friday on “Dr. Phil,” defense attorney Jose Baez said he never felt bad about accusing George Anthony of molesting Casey Anthony.
“Everyone has the right to a defense,” Baez told Dr. Phil McGraw.“I presented this at trial because the prosecution decided to make post-death behavior a relevant fact. The fact that she went out to a bar is not relevant. The fact that she behaved a certain way is not relevant unless it’s consciousness of guilt. That was made all relevant by the prosecution. The sexual abuse was brought in to explain that behavior.”
Baez successfully defended Casey Anthony, who was acquitted of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. These days, Baez said he has minimal contact with his former client.
The Anthony case produced a lot of theatrics, and “Dr. Phil” was no different. McGraw and Baez had some contentious moments on the nationally syndicated show. McGraw said he understood that Baez had to zealously represent his client, but questioned Baez’s candor and dismissed the attorney’s theories as “flimsy.”
Baez disagreed with the flimsy criticism and stressed that the defense had no burden of proof at trial. Baez said Casey had a unique ability to hide her pain and cited mental health professionals who told him that compartmentalization is a symptom of someone who has been sexually abused.
McGraw scoffed at Baez’s comments.
“I have never seen such loose and broad application of psychological disorders,” the TV host told Baez. McGraw dismissed the view that Anthony had post-traumatic stress disorder.“Did they [mental health professionals] really tell you this was a sign of PTSD?” McGraw said.
McGraw lectured Baez on PTSD and said someone suffering it relives the event and has paralysis.
“Every single person is different,” Baez countered. He complained that mental health professionals try to “cookie-cut” people.“What do you do with that one person who’s different?” Baez asked.
McGraw shot back:“A broken leg is broken leg … It’s not like we’re all different.”
The star of “Dr. Phil” added:“There was no evidence that George molested her … you just told a story.”
Baez was having none of that.“Not a single juror has said they found her not guilty because she was sexually abused,” the attorney told McGraw.“You’re taking a leap.”
At one point, McGraw displayed a graphic that listed Casey’s many lies.“It’s kind of like when her lips were moving she was lying,” McGraw said.
In other Anthony news, Baez called Zenaida Gonzalez’s defamation suit against Casey “extremely frivolous” because Anthony had never described that particular Gonzalez.
“The best thing for Casey is try to get some type of help. That’s something I’ve been adamant with her to do,” Baez said.
After the arguing between host and guest, McGraw praised Baez’s book,“Presumed Guilty,” as well-written and gave it to members of the studio audience. So maybe the theatrics were good for the “Dr. Phil” ratings.
Baez was not compensated, and he appeared to promote his book, a spokeswoman for ”Dr. Phil” said.
The show reportedly made a $600,000 donation to a charity set up by George and Cindy Anthony, Casey’s parents, after they appeared on ”Dr. Phil.”
thanks Zazz:D The fact that Baez continues this "Casey needs help" routine tells me she's as dicey now as she was when she killed Caylee. None of her 'keepers' have said she's made great strides or that she's matured..just how much help she's going to need. LOL
watching in Ohio

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

The show reportedly made a $600,000 donation to a charity set up by George and Cindy Anthony, Casey’s parents, after they appeared on ”Dr. Phil.”

So the blood money continues and Bozaaz is on the GA and CA company rolls! Can someone please investigate this fraudulent charity for misuse of funds and attempt to deceive the public?
Children should be loved

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

I was flipping the remote yesterday and saw the last few minutes of Dr. Philth. The greed never stops, does it. I almost puked when Philth said that you never know a case or what goes on in the courtroom and what jurors really see and hear. Totally goes against what Philth said about a year ago. As smart as he is suppose to be, even he knows the real truth. I could see the lying look of greed in his face. Worst of all, he plugs a book for a lawyer who lied to help get his client off. Free copies for the audience! Bleh...gag..
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

zazz wrote:
Dr.Pheeble,asks Bozo does he know how Caylee died?" He knew that back in Dec.08'when Caylee's body was finally found.If he did'nt fiquire that out back then,he know now that Caylee was suffocated,he can blame a drowning all he wants too,but by babykiller googling suffocation on the 16th,he can't deny that,even though he has tried to blame that too on mental George.Bozo had to go with the abuse excuse,at all costs.(just like we're seeing in the Aria's case)Thinking back,I'm surprised Bozo did'nt try and say some long lost releative also molested pyscho,he already blamed George,tried to blame Lee and then we also have babykiller claiming she might have been raped.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear sweet Lisa, we never connect anymore.
I'm going to stock up on Crown (I bought a case yesterday) and hope to entice you this coming weekend.
Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!!!
Zazz,it's only 7 here.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Children should be loved wrote:
I was flipping the remote yesterday and saw the last few minutes of Dr. Philth. The greed never stops, does it. I almost puked when Philth said that you never know a case or what goes on in the courtroom and what jurors really see and hear. Totally goes against what Philth said about a year ago. As smart as he is suppose to be, even he knows the real truth. I could see the lying look of greed in his face. Worst of all, he plugs a book for a lawyer who lied to help get his client off. Free copies for the audience! Bleh...gag..
Hi Children should be loved!! I think Bozo is also claiming he did'nt get paid.I find that hard to believe and it's not like he has'nt lied before.That's funny he had to give his book out.Next thing he'll be claiming is he a renowed author.I hope you had a happy Valentines!!
Children should be loved

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Children should be loved!! I think Bozo is also claiming he did'nt get paid.I find that hard to believe and it's not like he has'nt lied before.That's funny he had to give his book out.Next thing he'll be claiming is he a renowed author.I hope you had a happy Valentines!!
Hi Lisa and I hope you enjoyed Valentine's Day, too! Dr.(lol) Pheeble's audience was not big, but Baez is probably hoping the word gets out on his book and that others will buy it. Who wants to read a book based solely on lies? He may sell a few copies, but I doubt he'll make a lot of money from it.
zazz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Pouring a triple Crown for My Lisa lady.
zazz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where you get your information but it wasn't set up BY Cindy and George.
Yes it was and they are living off of it, paying themselves salaries. They are also funding that baby killing daughter of theirs.

Even their gas for their nice modern vehicles is paid using the "charity" funds.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Casey Anthony: Belvin Perry analyzes ‘fixation’ with case

— posted by halboedeker on February, 17 2013 2:22 PM

Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. says he was “totally surprised” by the number of people who were “totally fixated” by the Casey Anthony case.

In a revealing interview on WFTV-Channel 9’s “Central Florida Spotlight,” Perry mentioned several reasons for that fixation: Grandparents George and Cindy Anthony were “pulling out all stops” to find their granddaughter, Calyee.

“Then you had the face of a completely adorable little girl that probably pulled on the heartstrings of every individual that had an opportunity to view her,” Perry said of Caylee.

Perry, however, declined to discuss Casey Anthony because he has to vacate two of her convictions for lying to law enforcement. Anthony was acquitted of murder in her child’s death.

Yet the interview went far beyond the Anthony trial to explore the interests and style of one of the most famous judges in the country. Perry said he had no concerns about security and revealed that he receives about a death threat a year.“You just can’t dwell on it, because if you dwell on it, Greg, you become paralyzed,” Perry told moderator Greg Warmoth.

In the interview, Perry also said:

***He doesn’t drink at social affairs, and he doesn’t associate with a lot of people, because being a judge is “extremely difficult.” He advises young judges to stay away from happy hours. If Perry drinks “every blue moon,” he’ll do it at home.

***The “fine gentleman” who played him in “Prosecuting Casey Anthony” on Lifetime “did not act like me or in any way portray Belvin Perry, but that’s Hollywood.”(Actor Philip Akin had a very minor role as Perry in the movie based on Jeff Ashton’s book.)

***GPS technology is helping alert victims of domestic violence to dangers from suspects.“It stops victims from becoming sitting ducks,” Perry said.(That issue was discussed first in the program, and that placement suggested it mattered most to Perry.)

***The Ninth Judicial District, where Perry is chief judge, has more trials than any jurisdiction in Florida. Perry attributed that to staff cuts, no new judges in seven years and the complexity and length of trials.

***New State Attorney Ashton and former State Attorney Lawson Lamar are the judge’s friends.“So far, Jeff has done a great job,” Perry said.“I want Jeff to be successful, and I think he will be successful.”

And what of Perry’s character?

“I’m a very simple man. I come from a humble background,” the judge said. He said he likes working in the community, helping children and giving back. He also highlighted the need for more funding and programs to help people with mental-health and substance-abuse problems.

There was far more to this chat than Casey Anthony.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

If Perry had done his job properly, Bozo would not have been allowed to "testify", he would have allowed a proper time to select a jury, etc.

If Perry had done his job properly Casey Anthony, baby killer would have been convicted and would be in prison today.
southerngirl

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Children should be loved wrote:
"Philth said that you never know a case or what goes on in the courtroom and what jurors really see and hear."

So Dr. Phil is not aware that trial was televised?!
Children should be loved

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
"Philth said that you never know a case or what goes on in the courtroom and what jurors really see and hear."
So Dr. Phil is not aware that trial was televised?!
He knew the facts of the case and the trial. When Cindy and George were on his show, he expressed his suspicions to Cindy when questioning her, but it didn't reveal much, if anything at all, although I wasn't expecting anything knew, particularly from the Anthonys. Talk shows like Dr. Phil are mostly theatrics all garnered to make money. They attempt to snare us with the promise of new information but typically it's nothing new, just a repeat of what most everyone already knows anyway. I don't give much premise to these shows at all, nor would I to Baez book.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,661 - 24,680 of25,473
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min ritedownthemiddle 1,078,278
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 17 min Mary NY 483,684
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 40 min nina roth 2,383
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 3 hr nina roth 2,063
Has Anybody Seen Or Heard From o2bndisney ? 4 hr WAS sanka 5
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 5 hr Children should be loved 128
last post wins! (Jul '11) 6 hr tiger_-_dad 5,273
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE