Zazz. you have mail re. dates!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#25697 Feb 7, 2013
Gonzalez lawyers want Casey Anthony bankruptcy moved to Orlando

Gonzalez lawyers want Casey Anthony bankruptcy moved to Orlando

Attorneys for a woman suing Casey Anthony want her bankruptcy proceedings moved, arguing that Orlando is a more logical and convenient place than Tampa for the parties involved.

Anthony filed bankruptcy last month in Tampa, a move which could end lawsuits pending against her. Lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez have vowed to keep their defamation suit alive

SOURCE: ARTICLE BY February 6, 2013|By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25698 Feb 7, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right!!!!
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!LOL

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25699 Feb 7, 2013
Heading off to bed!!!

Nite aLL!
Sweet53

Los Angeles, CA

#25704 Feb 11, 2013
zazz wrote:
Jose Baez talks to Dr. Phil McGraw on Friday
— posted by halboedeker on February, 9 2013 9:23 AM
That much-hinted-at TV appearance by Jose Baez will be on “Dr. Phil.”
But Baez’s stop on the nationally syndicated show will be Friday, not Wednesday.
“Dr. Phil” airs at 3 p.m. weekdays on WOFL-Channel 35.
The website for Dr. Phil McGraw’s show provides this preview:“Casey Anthony’s former defense attorney, Jose Baez, shares what he says he wants the public to know but couldn’t say during the trial. And, the prosecution witness accused of perjuring himself on the stand, John Bradley, speaks out in an exclusive interview.”
A clip shows McGraw asking forensic computer expert Bradley,“Did you perjure yourself?”
McGraw asks Baez,“Why are you no longer representing her?” McGraw sounds prosecutorial in telling Baez,“That is a huge leap” and “you gave very flimsy reasons.”
What’s McGraw talking about? We’ll have to wait for Friday’s show.
“Dr. Phil” has a history with the Anthony case. The show reportedly made a $600,000 donation to a charity set up by George and Cindy Anthony, Casey’s parents, when they were “Dr. Phil” guests for McGraw’s season premiere in September 2011.
For Wednesday’s show, McGraw has guests who are certain to make headlines. Five-year-old Ethan Gilman and his mother, Jennifer Kirkland, will talk to McGraw. The Alabama boy was kidnapped by Jimmy Lee Dykes and held in a bunker for six days until rescuers killed Dykes and freed the child.
“I would’ve taken his place at any moment,” Kirkland says.
I called it last week, suprise suprise!!!
Thanks Zazz
I boycotted him ages ago....
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25705 Feb 14, 2013
Katt,Zazz and Sweet,wishing you all a Happy and sweet Valentines,woo-woo!!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25711 Feb 15, 2013
Casey Anthony: What will Dr. Phil McGraw ask Jose Baez?

— posted by halboedeker on February, 14 2013 3:43 PM

What to expect when Dr. Phil McGraw interviews Jose Baez?

“The question that I have is did he knowingly misrepresent facts and present scenarios to the court that he knew to be untrue?” McGraw says in a release.

McGraw interviews Casey Anthony’s former defense attorney at 3 p.m. Friday on WOFL-Channel 35.

A clip shows McGraw lecturing Baez on candor in the court.“From a psychological standpoint, you gave very flimsy reasons” for the sexual-abuse allegations, McGraw tells Baez.

The nationally syndicated program says that Baez is “opening up about the case in a way viewers haven’t seen before.”

The show shared a quote from Baez:“The day I got the call to represent Casey Anthony was the day that changed my life forever.”

The show says the many questions remain since Anthony was acquitted of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The show listed these questions:“What really happened to Caylee? Does Jose know the truth about how this child died? And what about the sexual abuse allegations? During his opening statement, Baez made the explosive accusation that Casey’s father, George Anthony, had been sexually molesting her since she was a young girl. Was there any real basis for that accusation, or was it just a defense attorney grasping for something to plant a seed of doubt?”

I have a question for you: Will you be watching?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25712 Feb 15, 2013
Casey Anthony: Belvin Perry tells WFTV how case changed his life

Posted: 14 Feb 2013 08:22 AM PST
Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. will be a guest on “Central Florida Spotlight” at 12:30 p.m. Sunday on WFTV-Channel 9. The topics include GPS monitoring, his career, violence in schools, mental health and Casey Anthony.“He talks about how the case changed his life, the Lifetime movie portrayal of him and why the case drew so much notoriety,” moderator Greg Warmoth said.“He also discusses Jeff Ashton. He couldn’t talk in detail about Casey herself because of the possible civil cases before the court and explains that.” Warmoth said it is Perry’s first appearance on “Spotlight.”

On “Orlando Matters,” Keith Landry interviews political analysts Frank Torres and Jeremiah Jaspon about the surprise guilty plea of former Florida GOP Chairman Jim Greer. The analysts also discuss other top issues facing state lawmakers. The program airs at 7 a.m. Saturday on WRBW-Channel 65.

On “FlashPoint,” moderator Lauren Rowe talks to FDLE Lead Investigator Danny Banks about Internet child sex stings. The program airs at 8 a.m. Sunday on WKMG-Channel 6. Rowe also offers a demonstration on understanding assault weapons.

On “Political Connections,” News 13’s Ybeth Bruzual interviews Seminole County Commissioner Lee Constantine about SunRail, transportation, the Wekiva Parkway and environmental concerns. The program airs at 11 a.m. and 8 p.m. Sunday on Central Florida News 13. Analysts Lou Frey and Dick Batchelor discuss Barack Obama’s State of the Union address and the impressions left by the president and Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, who offered the GOP response. The program uses Politifact’s Truth-O-Meter to evaluate a Rubio statement about gun violence in the nation’s capital.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25714 Feb 15, 2013
zazz wrote:
“The question that I have is did he knowingly misrepresent facts and present scenarios to the court that he knew to be untrue?” McGraw says in a release.
McGraw interviews Casey Anthony’s former defense attorney at 3 p.m. Friday on WOFL-Channel 35.
A clip shows McGraw lecturing Baez on candor in the court.“From a psychological standpoint, you gave very flimsy reasons” for the sexual-abuse allegations, McGraw tells Baez.
The nationally syndicated program says that Baez is “opening up about the case in a way viewers haven’t seen before.”
The show shared a quote from Baez:“The day I got the call to represent Casey Anthony was the day that changed my life forever.”
The show says the many questions remain since Anthony was acquitted of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.
The show listed these questions:“What really happened to Caylee? Does Jose know the truth about how this child died? And what about the sexual abuse allegations? During his opening statement, Baez made the explosive accusation that Casey’s father, George Anthony, had been sexually molesting her since she was a young girl. Was there any real basis for that accusation, or was it just a defense attorney grasping for something to plant a seed of doubt?”
Dr Pheeble should be asking Bozo why's he's such a bad liar,and maybe ask him how he liked representing a pyscopath.From a psychological standpoint?? I think Dr.Pheeble is trying to make hisself look lke he's smart.The only "psychlogical" reason,Bozo brought in the sex abuse,was because he needed something besides the actual murder of Caylee to overshadow,what a slut his client is.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25716 Feb 15, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear sweet Lisa, we never connect anymore.
I'm going to stock up on Crown (I bought a case yesterday) and hope to entice you this coming weekend.
Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Zazz!! Mmm,sounds like a plan to me.How about saturday night,we can drink together? You're always so good to me!! I'll be buying friend,woo-woo!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25718 Feb 15, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Girl. Come over to Casey's goods Blog. How ire you doing?
Hi Chucky!! Guess,I've been doing good,thanks for asking.It's just easier for me to post over here,hoping you're valentine treated you good yesterday!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25719 Feb 15, 2013
If babykiller would have taken the stand like Aria' has,I think we would have seen to same behavior like lying with details,that are never ending.She never shuts up.She does'nt even stop to breathe.No wonder why Travis was breaking up with her.She's ugly and annoying.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#25720 Feb 15, 2013
zazz wrote:
Jose Baez: Dr. Phil scoffs at his psychological theories
— posted by halboedeker on February, 15 2013 5:03 PM
Jose Baez during an interview last month. Photo credit: Joshua C. Cruey/Orlando Sentinel
In an interview Friday on “Dr. Phil,” defense attorney Jose Baez said he never felt bad about accusing George Anthony of molesting Casey Anthony.
“Everyone has the right to a defense,” Baez told Dr. Phil McGraw.“I presented this at trial because the prosecution decided to make post-death behavior a relevant fact. The fact that she went out to a bar is not relevant. The fact that she behaved a certain way is not relevant unless it’s consciousness of guilt. That was made all relevant by the prosecution. The sexual abuse was brought in to explain that behavior.”
Baez successfully defended Casey Anthony, who was acquitted of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. These days, Baez said he has minimal contact with his former client.
The Anthony case produced a lot of theatrics, and “Dr. Phil” was no different. McGraw and Baez had some contentious moments on the nationally syndicated show. McGraw said he understood that Baez had to zealously represent his client, but questioned Baez’s candor and dismissed the attorney’s theories as “flimsy.”
Baez disagreed with the flimsy criticism and stressed that the defense had no burden of proof at trial. Baez said Casey had a unique ability to hide her pain and cited mental health professionals who told him that compartmentalization is a symptom of someone who has been sexually abused.
McGraw scoffed at Baez’s comments.
“I have never seen such loose and broad application of psychological disorders,” the TV host told Baez. McGraw dismissed the view that Anthony had post-traumatic stress disorder.“Did they [mental health professionals] really tell you this was a sign of PTSD?” McGraw said.
McGraw lectured Baez on PTSD and said someone suffering it relives the event and has paralysis.
“Every single person is different,” Baez countered. He complained that mental health professionals try to “cookie-cut” people.“What do you do with that one person who’s different?” Baez asked.
McGraw shot back:“A broken leg is broken leg … It’s not like we’re all different.”
The star of “Dr. Phil” added:“There was no evidence that George molested her … you just told a story.”
Baez was having none of that.“Not a single juror has said they found her not guilty because she was sexually abused,” the attorney told McGraw.“You’re taking a leap.”
At one point, McGraw displayed a graphic that listed Casey’s many lies.“It’s kind of like when her lips were moving she was lying,” McGraw said.
In other Anthony news, Baez called Zenaida Gonzalez’s defamation suit against Casey “extremely frivolous” because Anthony had never described that particular Gonzalez.
“The best thing for Casey is try to get some type of help. That’s something I’ve been adamant with her to do,” Baez said.
After the arguing between host and guest, McGraw praised Baez’s book,“Presumed Guilty,” as well-written and gave it to members of the studio audience. So maybe the theatrics were good for the “Dr. Phil” ratings.
Baez was not compensated, and he appeared to promote his book, a spokeswoman for ”Dr. Phil” said.
The show reportedly made a $600,000 donation to a charity set up by George and Cindy Anthony, Casey’s parents, after they appeared on ”Dr. Phil.”
thanks Zazz:D The fact that Baez continues this "Casey needs help" routine tells me she's as dicey now as she was when she killed Caylee. None of her 'keepers' have said she's made great strides or that she's matured..just how much help she's going to need. LOL
watching in Ohio

Columbus, OH

#25722 Feb 16, 2013
The show reportedly made a $600,000 donation to a charity set up by George and Cindy Anthony, Casey’s parents, after they appeared on ”Dr. Phil.”

So the blood money continues and Bozaaz is on the GA and CA company rolls! Can someone please investigate this fraudulent charity for misuse of funds and attempt to deceive the public?
Children should be loved

Bethlehem, PA

#25723 Feb 16, 2013
I was flipping the remote yesterday and saw the last few minutes of Dr. Philth. The greed never stops, does it. I almost puked when Philth said that you never know a case or what goes on in the courtroom and what jurors really see and hear. Totally goes against what Philth said about a year ago. As smart as he is suppose to be, even he knows the real truth. I could see the lying look of greed in his face. Worst of all, he plugs a book for a lawyer who lied to help get his client off. Free copies for the audience! Bleh...gag..
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25724 Feb 16, 2013
zazz wrote:
Dr.Pheeble,asks Bozo does he know how Caylee died?" He knew that back in Dec.08'when Caylee's body was finally found.If he did'nt fiquire that out back then,he know now that Caylee was suffocated,he can blame a drowning all he wants too,but by babykiller googling suffocation on the 16th,he can't deny that,even though he has tried to blame that too on mental George.Bozo had to go with the abuse excuse,at all costs.(just like we're seeing in the Aria's case)Thinking back,I'm surprised Bozo did'nt try and say some long lost releative also molested pyscho,he already blamed George,tried to blame Lee and then we also have babykiller claiming she might have been raped.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25725 Feb 16, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear sweet Lisa, we never connect anymore.
I'm going to stock up on Crown (I bought a case yesterday) and hope to entice you this coming weekend.
Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!!!
Zazz,it's only 7 here.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25726 Feb 16, 2013
Children should be loved wrote:
I was flipping the remote yesterday and saw the last few minutes of Dr. Philth. The greed never stops, does it. I almost puked when Philth said that you never know a case or what goes on in the courtroom and what jurors really see and hear. Totally goes against what Philth said about a year ago. As smart as he is suppose to be, even he knows the real truth. I could see the lying look of greed in his face. Worst of all, he plugs a book for a lawyer who lied to help get his client off. Free copies for the audience! Bleh...gag..
Hi Children should be loved!! I think Bozo is also claiming he did'nt get paid.I find that hard to believe and it's not like he has'nt lied before.That's funny he had to give his book out.Next thing he'll be claiming is he a renowed author.I hope you had a happy Valentines!!
Children should be loved

Bethlehem, PA

#25727 Feb 16, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Children should be loved!! I think Bozo is also claiming he did'nt get paid.I find that hard to believe and it's not like he has'nt lied before.That's funny he had to give his book out.Next thing he'll be claiming is he a renowed author.I hope you had a happy Valentines!!
Hi Lisa and I hope you enjoyed Valentine's Day, too! Dr.(lol) Pheeble's audience was not big, but Baez is probably hoping the word gets out on his book and that others will buy it. Who wants to read a book based solely on lies? He may sell a few copies, but I doubt he'll make a lot of money from it.
zazz

United States

#25729 Feb 16, 2013
Pouring a triple Crown for My Lisa lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min litesong 50,205
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min smfh 1,172,088
Kaney removed from bench (Nov '07) 1 hr David Morgan 40
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Princess Hal 491,203
last post wins! (Jul '11) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 5,344
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 7 hr Maggie McGee 70,750
Topless women weekend 8 hr tod 2
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:10 pm PST