|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Casey Anthony:‘She certainly seems to have picked up the pieces of her life’

How about that photo of Casey Anthony at the beach?

“She certainly seems to have picked up the pieces of her life and moved forward,” WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said Sunday on “Central Florida Spotlight.”“She has a very strong support group. Surprising to me, by the way, was the fact that there’s been this reconciliation with her father who she accused of sexually molesting her over a long period of time.”

Sheaffer said one of the biggest surprises in Anthony’s bankruptcy filing was that George Anthony seems to be supporting his daughter.

The surprise on “Central Florida Spotlight” was that Sheaffer, a familiar presence for years during WFTV’s Anthony coverage, had some surprisingly upbeat comments about Anthony and her team. He had negative ones, too, but the positive ones stood out.

Sheaffer answered moderator Greg Warmoth’s questions about the bankruptcy and speculated what could happen next. As always, the Anthony saga opens itself to speculation because of the timing of events and because the people in her camp frequently send conflicting signals.

Anthony’s filing for bankruptcy is limited to her assets and obligations, Sheaffer stressed, and has nothing to do with anyone who could be supporting her.

The suits of Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk against Anthony are “dead in the water,” Sheaffer said, because bankruptcy stays all pending lawsuits.

Continue reading Casey Anthony:‘She certainly seems to have picked up the pieces of her life’.

LINK:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Continue reading Casey Anthony:‘She certainly seems to have picked up the pieces of her life’.

I don't get this statement....pick up what pieces???
She's still a lazy murdering skank living off others and lieing. So what's new?

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Sweet53 wrote:
did I dream it or did I just see Mason on tv crying that Casey will never be able to mend her family relations..how she can't forgive how they wanted her prosecuted and to ultimately die? LOL his left hand doesn't know what his right hand's doing if it's true GA and Skanky are friendly.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
hi lisa:D
First, that other post was meant for whomever gave me a peanut and dim bulb, lol...if that was you, then it was for you.
There's a new book out by a detective Kolar that was brought in by Mary Lacy (DA) and he shows how the supposed stun gun marks matched the connector ends of Burke's toy train track. I mean a perfect match!(I thought those were cig burns too until I saw the train track pieces) I think you can find the pics online.
I agree she was strangled while alive and think it was really meant as an act of mercy because the headblow would have rendered her a vegetable, if not kill her slowly. IOW, accidentally clobbered, purposefully strangled to end her misery:(
Hi Real Topaz!! Nope,that was'nt me.I don't do the judge it thingys.Very interesting about the train marks,if I get time tonight,I might see if I can find them.Some of the autopsty photo's,I saw,did'nt have a picture of how her skull had fractured,the pattern it would have made)I would have to disagree with you on the mercy killing part,whoever did this,it was overkill.Maybe after the headblow,if she was unconscouis her body could have been flaying around,jerking uncontrollably,and that's when they used the lititure,or it might have been the other way around,using the litiure first,torturing her,and then the final headblow.(Maybe I can find those too)Did you see the pattern of baby Lindberg's picture?
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lisa happy Sunday now!
Going to go to a superbowl get together later on, so I'll try and check in later~
Hi Sweet!! I'm not a big football fan,but I'm going to go with Baltimore winning it.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
Casey Anthony:‘She certainly seems to have picked up the pieces of her life’
How about that photo of Casey Anthony at the beach?
“She certainly seems to have picked up the pieces of her life and moved forward,” WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said Sunday on “Central Florida Spotlight.”“She has a very strong support group. Surprising to me, by the way, was the fact that there’s been this reconciliation with her father who she accused of sexually molesting her over a long period of time.”
Sheaffer said one of the biggest surprises in Anthony’s bankruptcy filing was that George Anthony seems to be supporting his daughter.
The surprise on “Central Florida Spotlight” was that Sheaffer, a familiar presence for years during WFTV’s Anthony coverage, had some surprisingly upbeat comments about Anthony and her team. He had negative ones, too, but the positive ones stood out.
Sheaffer answered moderator Greg Warmoth’s questions about the bankruptcy and speculated what could happen next. As always, the Anthony saga opens itself to speculation because of the timing of events and because the people in her camp frequently send conflicting signals.
Anthony’s filing for bankruptcy is limited to her assets and obligations, Sheaffer stressed, and has nothing to do with anyone who could be supporting her.
The suits of Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk against Anthony are “dead in the water,” Sheaffer said, because bankruptcy stays all pending lawsuits.
LINK:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...
I'm going to read this later on Sweet,thank you!!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

What It's Like to Portray Casey Anthony: Virginia Welch Interview!

&fe ature=player_embedded
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

zazz wrote:
What It's Like to Portray Casey Anthony: Virginia Welch Interview!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iNQfwLw5rJoXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Hi Zazz!! My computer is not getting this link,but thanks,I will see,if I can find it later.I've been watching the Aria's trial.Killer took the stand.All she is doing is blabbing and she has something to say about everything,and of course,the more she keeps rambeling,I hope it does'nt put this jury off.I think she fiqures if she rambles enough,the jury is going to forget the facts of the case.I don't understand why the proscuetion has yet to stand up and object and ask for simple yes or no questions.Alot of what she is saying is irrealivant.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
Hi Sweet!! Yeah,I just read this article.She was picking up the pieces,the same day when she did kill Caylee.The sentinel has another article which is better informed,it's 'what does filing bankrupsty for babykiller mean?'
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
did I dream it or did I just see Mason on tv crying that Casey will never be able to mend her family relations..how she can't forgive how they wanted her prosecuted and to ultimately die? LOL his left hand doesn't know what his right hand's doing if it's true GA and Skanky are friendly.
Hi Real Topaz!! I think that one was on one of the t.v. stations in Flordia.I did'nt bother watching him whinning about her,though.A thought on the Ramsey case,though before I forget.The BTK killer used a lititure,too and wrote letters.If I not mistaken he was caught in 2005.He did'nt murder Jonbet,but just very wierd considences.He even made one of the litigures from the house.It's almost the same similarities,as whoever murdered JonBet.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Well,maybe he did,JonBenet was killied in 96'Btk killer was roaming free then,but he would of had to travel far.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Sweet!! Yeah,I just read this article.She was picking up the pieces,the same day when she did kill Caylee.The sentinel has another article which is better informed,it's 'what does filing bankrupsty for babykiller mean?'
Pretty sure I posted that here.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
We all finally realized they were all lieing we know George and Cindy forgave Casey while they were cleaning up Caylee's decomp.
Discusting as it may be, they all did their best to confuse a murder case so the murderer could go FREE!(and it worked) at least for now.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure I posted that here.
Hey Zazz, I'll know the dates tomorrow!!! woo hooo!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
Poor Casey, her life is in shambles but trooper that she is, she's picking up the pieces. What a load of horse shit. She is a professional victim. Makes me barf that she's living the good life and her baby daughter has been reduced to nothing but cheap jewelry.

Please Karma, don't keep us waiting.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see that.
Like we really believe Mason anyway.
Such propoganda!!! LOL

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Casey, her life is in shambles but trooper that she is, she's picking up the pieces. What a load of horse shit. She is a professional victim. Makes me barf that she's living the good life and her baby daughter has been reduced to nothing but cheap jewelry.
I soooo agree, she's up to no good I can just feel it!!!!!!
Trying to test the waters and setting herself up to
TRYING to make some blood money. I'm sure George & Cindy are showing her the ropes.
(I'd like to show her a rope!!)

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Hey Zazz sent u a message.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Yah know it just wouldn't suprise me if G & C already made some kind of deal with Dr. Philth, for Casey...pure speculation but wouldn't suprise me a bit.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando