Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Where did this unemployed skank get $474?

Maybe she's doing BJs in the clubs at night. She'll stoop to anything and Lord knows she likes to stoop for that.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
CASEY ANTHONY TO BE PARALEGAL?!
Published on: January 28, 2013
By NATIONAL ENQUIRER staff
Exonerated murder mom CASEY ANTHONY’s lawyer says she may become a paralegal.
Anthony, 26, has been unemployed for the past four years while facing murder charges and probabtion after being convicted on charges of lying to law enforcement. But one thing she does know NOW is the intimacies of the legal system, her attorney says.
While Anthony is nearly $800,000 in debt with less worth than $1,100 of assets, according to her bankruptcy filing, her latest attorney Charles Greene threw the media and Casey haters a real curveball.
"I truly believe that she has a lot of skills," Greene told ABCNews.com .
"She's better than many paralegals I know. She could be a paralegal or something like that right away. She is very organized, a very intelligent, very computer savvy person, so I think her skills and her desire may lie somewhere in that field."
Greene also said Anthony "believes strongly in our justice system" and that "she may be the type that ends up trying to work within our system to make our system better rather than being a person who's trying to break it down."
Stranger things have happened…
**NATIONAL ENQUIRER
I thought you're not allowed to file bankruptcy for debt you incurred when you deliberately caused the legal trouble to begin with? How is that right?
Sounds like this latest ambulance chaser's enjoying her 'lip service' as much as Biaz did;)

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

The National Enquirer claims she was exonerated.

Not in a million years will she ever be exonerated.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Casey Anthony on the beach: First pictures reveal 'most hated mom in America's' life of freedom as she breaks silence to complain of 'things holding me back'

Never before seen pictures of the 'most hated mom in America' are first in more than a year
Anthony spoke out to say filing for bankruptcy is 'the next step towards closure for me'
26-year-old now believed to be living near Cape Canaveral, Florida
Her lawyer says she's a 'virtual prisoner' and 'she can't even work at McDonald's because people would be looking at her instead of the menu'

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270254/Case...
Sweet53

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO.
Hi there.
Hello Zazz,!!!

Oh gosh I'm still at work.
Slow slow day.....
Sweet53

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

zazz wrote:
Casey Anthony on the beach: First pictures reveal 'most hated mom in America's' life of freedom as she breaks silence to complain of 'things holding me back'
Never before seen pictures of the 'most hated mom in America' are first in more than a year
Anthony spoke out to say filing for bankruptcy is 'the next step towards closure for me'
26-year-old now believed to be living near Cape Canaveral, Florida
Her lawyer says she's a 'virtual prisoner' and 'she can't even work at McDonald's because people would be looking at her instead of the menu'
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270254/Case...
Eweeeh PUKE ON the pics!!!, she should be in PRISON for what she did to her little girl!!! The sight of her makes me sick!
Sweet53

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

zazz wrote:
Not in a million years will she ever be exonerated.
BIG DIFFERENCE.
Oh so true, and thanks for the article ZAZZ,
I feel another boycott coming on....

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

zazz wrote:
Casey says in her bankruptcy papers that she has no animals.
Did she murder the puppy?
That girl lies just to lie!

Or maybe Cindy better ck. the backyard or better yet the swamp.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you're not allowed to file bankruptcy for debt you incurred when you deliberately caused the legal trouble to begin with? How is that right?
Sounds like this latest ambulance chaser's enjoying her 'lip service' as much as Biaz did;)
I don't know how that works in Florida.
You would think she would have waited till after the judgment in the Zieneda trial. Maybe Mr. Sheaffer would know...???
And when are they ever going to address her lieing counts?
It's been weeks.
That girl needs to go down somehow and not in the way she wants.
I sill watching and hoping she will get her just deserts.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

zazz wrote:
"I think she may be the type that ends up trying to work within our system to make our system better rather than being a person who's trying to break it down," Greene concluded in the ABCNews.com interview.
What a load of horse shit.
She loved braking the system down and would love helping others do so.
LOL truer words were never spoken...(the horse shit part)!!!LOL

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you....long time no see.
Hey chuckycheeZ I have been listening to Levin on a reg. basis these days!(just to let yah know).
A girl needs some kind of encouragement in this day and age!
(still packing)....(and not my suitcases)!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

CORRECTION:

Not in a million years will she ever be exonerated. She was acquitted.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey chuckycheeZ I have been listening to Levin on a reg. basis these days!(just to let yah know).
A girl needs some kind of encouragement in this day and age!
(still packing)....(and not my suitcases)!
Well, in that case I hope you run into a skank and become in fear for your life. Then lady, STAND YOUR GROUND!!!

Unless you're packing a flask. LOL.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Hi Zazz,Sweet,and Real Topaz!!Watching Nova they're tlking bout the Linberg case,with John Douglas.Should be interesting.Hope everyone had a great day!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how that works in Florida.
You would think she would have waited till after the judgment in the Zieneda trial. Maybe Mr. Sheaffer would know...???
And when are they ever going to address her lieing counts?
It's been weeks.
That girl needs to go down somehow and not in the way she wants.
I sill watching and hoping she will get her just deserts.
Hi Sweet!! Babykiller did'nt want to wait,until after the Zenedia case,because if she does lose,in the Zenedia case,she will have to pay her first.If she files now,and the bankruptsy goes first,if she is allowed to win that she is bankrupt,she won't have to pay Zenedia,or the either people.Her credit can be good,but she won't be liable to pay that back money,after she does makes money.Her debts will be clear.It might be different in Flordia,though,I'm not really sure.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
As always Lisa, you're on the money.
I'm sure whatever it is, it is already in the works.
Please tell me she's not going to write a book and deny murdering her baby girl.
Hi Zazz!! Babykiller will have to show up for bankruptsy court,regardless.Somehow,I don't think the bankrupsty court will go for the "I'm scared to show up" crap.She's already lied,on the bankrupsty paper's which,you're not suppossed to do.(Oh that's right,she does'nt consider her lying,with talking!!)Morgan,I hope has filed a motion,or whatever it is,before Muyion fast,because the Zenedia case,should go first,and you know the defense,they're going to ask for the bankrupsty case to go first.In fact,I hope Muyion rules that the bankrupsty can go last.Let her go to court,for all these lawsuits first,and that's going to take years.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Real Topaz!! You'd think,exspecially if you were in jail,at the time,but I'm not sure.She's filing chapter 7.I do think though,that the bankrupsty court can be denied.Which,they should.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
As always Lisa, you're on the money.
I'm sure whatever it is, it is already in the works.
Please tell me she's not going to write a book and deny murdering her baby girl.
She's scheming to make money,Zazz.She's a pyscho(I read an article,and pyscho's care more about money,than they do people)And to show a perfect example,remember when she was in jail and mental Cindy is talking about her bond money,and she was like,"that's half my bond money",she was scheming then,because in reality she was wanting that money,to spend on herself.If she does try to market Caylee again,it will be brief,in her pyscho mind,she thinks she can market herself.Caylee,who??
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

zazz wrote:
Thanks Zazz.I saw these the other night.Goes to show,evil looks normal,which is defenitlay scary.And notice,she's right up front,smiling.Is this why,she now wants to be a "paralegal"?? Probably,because,let's just hope these poor sucker's,don't get skanky pregnant.She's suckering her new so called friends,and trying to fit in.Maunuplaiting.
Zion

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

One day Casey will get everything she has coming to her! So will George and Cindy for obstruction justice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,601 - 24,620 of25,459
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 min BREND 478,325
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Incognito4Ever 1,034,734
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min Blonde coed 43,034
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 57 min zazz 95,850
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 4 hr Panamaed 2,634
The alphabet (Jun '06) 5 hr rubygoober 887
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 5 hr rubygoober 2,383
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE