“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25612 Jan 30, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey chuckycheeZ I have been listening to Levin on a reg. basis these days!(just to let yah know).
A girl needs some kind of encouragement in this day and age!
(still packing)....(and not my suitcases)!
Well, in that case I hope you run into a skank and become in fear for your life. Then lady, STAND YOUR GROUND!!!

Unless you're packing a flask. LOL.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25614 Jan 30, 2013
Hi Zazz,Sweet,and Real Topaz!!Watching Nova they're tlking bout the Linberg case,with John Douglas.Should be interesting.Hope everyone had a great day!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25615 Jan 30, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how that works in Florida.
You would think she would have waited till after the judgment in the Zieneda trial. Maybe Mr. Sheaffer would know...???
And when are they ever going to address her lieing counts?
It's been weeks.
That girl needs to go down somehow and not in the way she wants.
I sill watching and hoping she will get her just deserts.
Hi Sweet!! Babykiller did'nt want to wait,until after the Zenedia case,because if she does lose,in the Zenedia case,she will have to pay her first.If she files now,and the bankruptsy goes first,if she is allowed to win that she is bankrupt,she won't have to pay Zenedia,or the either people.Her credit can be good,but she won't be liable to pay that back money,after she does makes money.Her debts will be clear.It might be different in Flordia,though,I'm not really sure.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25616 Jan 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
As always Lisa, you're on the money.
I'm sure whatever it is, it is already in the works.
Please tell me she's not going to write a book and deny murdering her baby girl.
Hi Zazz!! Babykiller will have to show up for bankruptsy court,regardless.Somehow,I don't think the bankrupsty court will go for the "I'm scared to show up" crap.She's already lied,on the bankrupsty paper's which,you're not suppossed to do.(Oh that's right,she does'nt consider her lying,with talking!!)Morgan,I hope has filed a motion,or whatever it is,before Muyion fast,because the Zenedia case,should go first,and you know the defense,they're going to ask for the bankrupsty case to go first.In fact,I hope Muyion rules that the bankrupsty can go last.Let her go to court,for all these lawsuits first,and that's going to take years.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25617 Jan 30, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you're not allowed to file bankruptcy for debt you incurred when you deliberately caused the legal trouble to begin with? How is that right?
Sounds like this latest ambulance chaser's enjoying her 'lip service' as much as Biaz did;)
Hi Real Topaz!! You'd think,exspecially if you were in jail,at the time,but I'm not sure.She's filing chapter 7.I do think though,that the bankrupsty court can be denied.Which,they should.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25618 Jan 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
As always Lisa, you're on the money.
I'm sure whatever it is, it is already in the works.
Please tell me she's not going to write a book and deny murdering her baby girl.
She's scheming to make money,Zazz.She's a pyscho(I read an article,and pyscho's care more about money,than they do people)And to show a perfect example,remember when she was in jail and mental Cindy is talking about her bond money,and she was like,"that's half my bond money",she was scheming then,because in reality she was wanting that money,to spend on herself.If she does try to market Caylee again,it will be brief,in her pyscho mind,she thinks she can market herself.Caylee,who??
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25619 Jan 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
Thanks Zazz.I saw these the other night.Goes to show,evil looks normal,which is defenitlay scary.And notice,she's right up front,smiling.Is this why,she now wants to be a "paralegal"?? Probably,because,let's just hope these poor sucker's,don't get skanky pregnant.She's suckering her new so called friends,and trying to fit in.Maunuplaiting.
Zion

Riverside, CA

#25620 Jan 30, 2013
One day Casey will get everything she has coming to her! So will George and Cindy for obstruction justice.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25621 Jan 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
I wouldn't want her living near me, I'd be charged with assault and battery. She would cause me to lose my self control. And my religion.
The beach picture's are sickening,Zazz,to say the least,she's trying to market herself.Mmm,she can go to the beach,but unlike Caylee,who she claimed,who was at the beach,she's there.She's just gross.Be on the lookout Zazz,she's slithering somewhere down there on you're beautiful beaches.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25623 Jan 30, 2013
I just had a thought.Muyion can maybe rule that since the bankruptsy was filed after the current lawsuits,civil cases go first.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#25624 Jan 31, 2013
lisa wrote:
Hi Zazz,Sweet,and Real Topaz!!Watching Nova they're tlking bout the Linberg case,with John Douglas.Should be interesting.Hope everyone had a great day!!
Hi lisa:D I watched some of that too! I don't take any stock in JDouglas' opinion on ANYTHING. He proved his ineptitude when he took money to say he didn't think John Ramsey was involved in his daughter's death. He did that BEFORE the evidence was collected and the lab reports came in..contrary to his own protocol that he laid out in his book! Then he complained the money wasn't nearly enough!!! JDouglas is a fraud IMO and it's too bad he's the one revisiting the Lindbergh kidnapping.
Good to see you and everyone (Sweet and Zazz, thanks for earlier posts that I didn't get a chance to reply to)else!
Sweet 53

Los Angeles, CA

#25625 Jan 31, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, in that case I hope you run into a skank and become in fear for your life. Then lady, STAND YOUR GROUND!!!
Unless you're packing a flask. LOL.
Zazz, don't give me any ideas!!!LOL
Sweet 53

Los Angeles, CA

#25626 Jan 31, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Sweet!! Babykiller did'nt want to wait,until after the Zenedia case,because if she does lose,in the Zenedia case,she will have to pay her first.If she files now,and the bankruptsy goes first,if she is allowed to win that she is bankrupt,she won't have to pay Zenedia,or the either people.Her credit can be good,but she won't be liable to pay that back money,after she does makes money.Her debts will be clear.It might be different in Flordia,though,I'm not really sure.
Thanks Lisa!!!
Having a great Thursday here.

Nice and sunny here today!

The Anthony's never have to pay for anything, yet.
One of these day the chickens will come home to roost.
Sweet 53

Los Angeles, CA

#25627 Jan 31, 2013
Zion wrote:
One day Casey will get everything she has coming to her! So will George and Cindy for obstruction justice.
I hope so....
Sweet 53

Los Angeles, CA

#25628 Jan 31, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>The beach picture's are sickening,Zazz,to say the least,she's trying to market herself.Mmm,she can go to the beach,but unlike Caylee,who she claimed,who was at the beach,she's there.She's just gross.Be on the lookout Zazz,she's slithering somewhere down there on you're beautiful beaches.
LOL Lisa...(slithering) hahhhahhh
Sweet 53

Los Angeles, CA

#25629 Jan 31, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least it's slow. Do your nails. LOL.
You should get a "Casey" job. I hear you have days and nights free. And... all the money you can steal from friends and relative.
Oops, that lets you out.
I'm ready for a little break....
Unlike Casey I have a real job....lol (kinda)
Sweet 53

Los Angeles, CA

#25630 Jan 31, 2013
So in this article it says that they tossed 2 of her four appeals out.

Casey Anthony: Is 'our great national nightmare' over?

The situation was no different Friday, when the 5th District Court of Appeal tossed two of her four misdemeanor convictions for lying to law enforcement during the hunt for her daughter in 2008.

Link:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/topic/os-casey-...

Level 8

Location hidden

#25632 Feb 1, 2013
1/

Rob Lowe on Casey Anthony:“If I were her, I would crawl into a hole and pull the dirt in.”
by Linda Paris

98% of the people who watched the trial know that Casey Anthony is guilty of the first degree murder of a child.

98% of the people who watched the trial know that Casey Anthony is guilty of the first degree murder of a child.

In other words do the world a favor and kill yourself already and don’t bother us with burying you because you’re not worth it.

Casey Anthony is a morally bankrupt baby killer...98% of the people who watched that trial agree...that fact is never going to change ever.

Darling Caylee...still waiting for justice.

Darling Caylee...still waiting for justice.

There’s actually a debate going on as to how long it will take before someone beats her half to death and puts the video on youtube.

The people at Ocean Woods Condominiums must be used to child molesters and baby killers living in their community because they don't seem to mind George Anthony the pedophile or Casey Anthony the child murderer living in the same enclosed area as their children and pets.

Unreal. Looks like the Anthonys landed in the right spot.

OCEAN WOODS CONDOMINIUM IN CAPE CANAVERAL WHERE BABY KILLERS AND CHILD MOLESTERS ARE SAFE BUT CHILDREN ARE NOT.

OCEAN WOODS CONDOMINIUM IN CAPE CANAVERAL WHERE BABY KILLERS AND CHILD MOLESTERS ARE SAFE BUT THE CHILDREN ARE NOT.

I can tell you one thing...if I had a chance to screw her over...no matter how little or how big...I would jump at it...and I am 1000% certain that I am not alone.

I expect at the rate her attorneys are dangling her life out there...trying to stir up more hate...it won’t be long.

They either could care less what happens to her...or...

they want someone to threaten her life so that they can use the threat they generated to create some new legal maneuver...or...

they hate her and want her dead like everyone else...so they have decided to egg the public on.

Which is it? I vote for #3.

LAZY, STUPID, SLOPPY, DIRTY, DISGUSTING CHILD KILLER

LAZY, STUPID, SLOPPY, DIRTY, DISGUSTING CHILD KILLER

You’ve seen the jailhouse tapes. A steady stream of mindless...illiterate...self important...asinine...psychoti c...babbling...drivel...non stop.

All from the constantly flapping lips of a high school drop out and a dirty, sloppy, lazy child killer.

A coward.

No...it';s not Holly Hobby or an episode of "Sister Wives"...it's bad "Baby Killer Fashion" otherwise referred to as lipstick on a pig.

No...it''s not Holly Hobby or an episode of "Sister Wives"...it's bad "Baby Killer Fashion" otherwise referred to as lipstick on a pig.

Casey Anthony is the kind of person who wraps duct tape around the face of an innocent child and watches that child struggle...twisting and turning...trying to breathe but not able to...writhing...straining...ey es wide...panic...turning blue...then...

nothing.

Casey Anthony's famous back, sporing a mis-spelled tattoo.

Did the jury give this vile baby killer the "Bella Vita" that she wanted?

Casey Anthony is the kind of person that watches her own child die or maybe she is just the kind of cold hearted person that wraps duct tape around the face of her own baby and throws her in the trunk of the car...to die alone?

Either way the prosecution proved it to me beyond a shadow of a doubt and...by the way...98% of the people who watched the trial.

The public despises this killer and has embraced the little victim who's family continues to try and profit from her murder!

The public despises this killer and has embraced the ONLY victim while her family, defense attorneys, her own mother and the jury continue to try and profit from her murder!

The only question left for me is who paid the jurors and how many were tainted by the defense?

I'm sure old Cheney "Finger" Mason could tell if he got drunk enough.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25633 Feb 1, 2013
2/3

This is who Cheney Mason is and what he presented in court. this is why no one respects and him and laughs at every word out of his mouth. this is the "essence" of the man. Dirty, sleazy, lying cheating drunk.

CHENEY MASON...A COMPLETE DISGRACE...DOESN'T LIKE THE BED HE MADE FOR HIMSELF AND HIS CLIENT... BOO HOO.

Let’s not forget what we are dealing with here and what is at stake. People have copied this killer in the hopes that they will get a greedy, corrupt jury exactly like the one who threw this verdict.

Ninety Eight percent of trial watchers agreed.

The prosecution proved their case beyond ALL doubt...and Cheney Mason can flip all the "birds" he wants to but it is never going to change...as a matte of fact they continue to make it worse.

MONSTER MOTHER wants to live the rest of her in peace? Fat chance after this!

MONSTER MOTHER wants to live the rest of her in peace? Fat chance after this.

According to 98% of the people who watched the trial...Casey Anthony drugged a toddler on a regular basis with chloroform...put her in the trunk of her car and left her there alone... while she went into clubs...got drunk and partied with her friends.

That means that there were most likely evenings when this child woke up...sick...hot...unable to breath...head hurting...crying for her grandmother...dark...alone...i n what would eventually become her coffin.

Let’s remember who Casey Anthony really is.

A MONSTER AND A KILLER...GIVING THE FINGER TO AMERICA...Now wants people to "leave her alone..." Good luck killer.

A MONSTER AND A KILLER...GIVING THE FINGER TO AMERICA...Now wants people to "leave her alone..." Good luck killer.

This is not someone capable of becoming anyone’s “paralegal.” The idea is actually laughable. She's a sociopath who never graduated High School and has never done anything positive in her entire life. Casey Anthony is a dirty, filthy, loathsome human being who doesn’t know how to do anything but steal...lie...and kill. She is a monster with no moral compass and the emotional maturity of a 3 year old.

JOSE BAEZ STICKS HIS TONGUE OUT AND CASEY ANTHONY HAS A GOOD LAUGH OVER IT. HA HA...I AM GOING TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER. Good luck living a peaceful life baby killer.

JOSE BAEZ STICKS HIS TONGUE OUT AND CASEY ANTHONY HAS A GOOD LAUGH OVER IT. HA HA...I AM GOING TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER. Good luck living a peaceful life baby killer.

She is so nasty...foul and squalid...according to the testimony of world renowned Entomologist Neal Haskell who testified at trial...

http://www.examiner.com/article/entomologist-...

that she left her child’s decomposing remains in the trunk of her own car day in and day out...in the hot summer sun...for 5 full days.

Casey Anthony is so dirty, lazy and filthy that she left the decaying corpse of her own child in the trunk of her car long enough to create this.

Casey Anthony is so dirty, lazy and filthy that she left the decaying corpse of her own child in the trunk of her car long enough to create this.

She left a rotting 2 year old baby’s corpse in the trunk of her own car for so long that she had to trash the car.

This is what the term “morally bankrupt” means.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25634 Feb 1, 2013
3/3

CASEY ANTHONY LAUGHING IN COURT...GIVING AMERICA THE FINGER AND LAUGHING AS HER LAWYERS TAMPER WITH EVIDENCE AND WITNESSES.

CASEY ANTHONY LAUGHING IN COURT...GIVING AMERICA THE FINGER AS HER LAWYERS TAMPER WITH EVIDENCE AND WITNESSES. Now she wants everyone to leave her alone so she can have her "Bella Vita" ...Not a chance.

Respected Defense attorney Bill Schaefer gets a two thumbs up from trial watchers when he states...

BILL SHEAFFER, LEGAL ANALYST, WFTV:…It was an audacious opening. I don`t care how much lipstick a defense lawyer tries to put on this pig, it`s still a pig. And what has happened now is Jose Baez is behind the credibility scorecard. Once you lose that credibility as a defense attorney, you can`t make it up. This is not like a basketball game, where you can get behind in the credibility count and throw a 3-pointer at the end of the game and win. It`s over."

Casey Anthony is a pig.

HI-FIVE! I'M GOING TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER AND THEN TELL EVERYONE TO F-OFF AND HAVE THE BEST LIFE EVER!!!

HI-FIVE! I'M GOING TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER AND THEN TELL EVERYONE TO F-OFF AND HAVE THE BEST LIFE EVER!!!

She is an obscene...offensive...repulsiv e...revolting...pig.

Casey Anthony is and always will be guilty of murdering Caylee Anthony in cold blood because for 98% of the people who saw the trial the evidence was overwhelming.

Hard evidence proving that Caylee's body had never been moved was completely ignored by this jury.

Hard evidence proving that Caylee's body had never been moved was completely ignored by this jury.

While the defense tried to make everyone forget about Caylee Anthony and they failed miserably.

While the defense tried to put the onus of “morally bankrupt” on Roy Kronk...the description came back and landed on them.

GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY! No...it's not Holly Hobby again...its the face of a killer.

GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY! No...it's not Holly Hobby again...its the face of a killer.

While Cheney Mason slurs his speech in court and on public television and reportedly whines and bitches for "the media" to "leave Casey Anthony alone"...Lifetime calls a spade a spade and defines for the world who the killer of Caylee was...

but 98% of the people who watched the trial already knew.

This is what a TOXIC sociopath looks like. This is what a CHILD KILLER looks like.

This is what a TOXIC sociopath looks like. This is what a CHILD KILLER looks like.

Millions of people watched that trial. Millions of people watched the prosecution prove it's case. Millions of people watched Jose Baez cheat and lie at every turn. Millions of people watched the defense tamper with witnesses and evidence. Millions of people watched Cheney Mason...Casey Anthony and Jose Baez give everyone the finger and stick out their tongue at America.

Millions of people aren't dead.

CAYLEE ANTHONY...REJECTED AND MURDERED BY HER FAMILY...BUT EMBRACED BY THE WORLD...

CAYLEE ANTHONY...REJECTED AND MURDERED BY HER FAMILY...BUT EMBRACED BY THE WORLD...

Cheney Mason is going to have to learn to live with it. You all had your fun and you made your bed...now you and your filthy client are going to have to lie in it.

No one is going anywhere.

CAYLEE ANTHONY...the innocent victim of her murderous mother CASEY ANTHONY...WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!!

CAYLEE ANTHONY...the innocent victim of her murderous mother CASEY ANTHONY...WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!!

Linda Paris | February 2, 2013 at 12:03 am

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min THE GERBIL 1,110,082
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 14 min 30 years svs 2,498
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min Fair Game 46,728
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 487,574
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 2 hr Bunner 93
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 5 hr Games Champ Riggies 9,072
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 5 hr Huntington Guy 17,659
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE