Sweet 53

Los Angeles, CA

#25628 Jan 31, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>The beach picture's are sickening,Zazz,to say the least,she's trying to market herself.Mmm,she can go to the beach,but unlike Caylee,who she claimed,who was at the beach,she's there.She's just gross.Be on the lookout Zazz,she's slithering somewhere down there on you're beautiful beaches.
LOL Lisa...(slithering) hahhhahhh
Sweet 53

Los Angeles, CA

#25629 Jan 31, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least it's slow. Do your nails. LOL.
You should get a "Casey" job. I hear you have days and nights free. And... all the money you can steal from friends and relative.
Oops, that lets you out.
I'm ready for a little break....
Unlike Casey I have a real job....lol (kinda)
Sweet 53

Los Angeles, CA

#25630 Jan 31, 2013
So in this article it says that they tossed 2 of her four appeals out.

Casey Anthony: Is 'our great national nightmare' over?

The situation was no different Friday, when the 5th District Court of Appeal tossed two of her four misdemeanor convictions for lying to law enforcement during the hunt for her daughter in 2008.

Link:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/topic/os-casey-...

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25632 Feb 1, 2013
1/

Rob Lowe on Casey Anthony:“If I were her, I would crawl into a hole and pull the dirt in.”
by Linda Paris

98% of the people who watched the trial know that Casey Anthony is guilty of the first degree murder of a child.

98% of the people who watched the trial know that Casey Anthony is guilty of the first degree murder of a child.

In other words do the world a favor and kill yourself already and don’t bother us with burying you because you’re not worth it.

Casey Anthony is a morally bankrupt baby killer...98% of the people who watched that trial agree...that fact is never going to change ever.

Darling Caylee...still waiting for justice.

Darling Caylee...still waiting for justice.

There’s actually a debate going on as to how long it will take before someone beats her half to death and puts the video on youtube.

The people at Ocean Woods Condominiums must be used to child molesters and baby killers living in their community because they don't seem to mind George Anthony the pedophile or Casey Anthony the child murderer living in the same enclosed area as their children and pets.

Unreal. Looks like the Anthonys landed in the right spot.

OCEAN WOODS CONDOMINIUM IN CAPE CANAVERAL WHERE BABY KILLERS AND CHILD MOLESTERS ARE SAFE BUT CHILDREN ARE NOT.

OCEAN WOODS CONDOMINIUM IN CAPE CANAVERAL WHERE BABY KILLERS AND CHILD MOLESTERS ARE SAFE BUT THE CHILDREN ARE NOT.

I can tell you one thing...if I had a chance to screw her over...no matter how little or how big...I would jump at it...and I am 1000% certain that I am not alone.

I expect at the rate her attorneys are dangling her life out there...trying to stir up more hate...it won’t be long.

They either could care less what happens to her...or...

they want someone to threaten her life so that they can use the threat they generated to create some new legal maneuver...or...

they hate her and want her dead like everyone else...so they have decided to egg the public on.

Which is it? I vote for #3.

LAZY, STUPID, SLOPPY, DIRTY, DISGUSTING CHILD KILLER

LAZY, STUPID, SLOPPY, DIRTY, DISGUSTING CHILD KILLER

You’ve seen the jailhouse tapes. A steady stream of mindless...illiterate...self important...asinine...psychoti c...babbling...drivel...non stop.

All from the constantly flapping lips of a high school drop out and a dirty, sloppy, lazy child killer.

A coward.

No...it';s not Holly Hobby or an episode of "Sister Wives"...it's bad "Baby Killer Fashion" otherwise referred to as lipstick on a pig.

No...it''s not Holly Hobby or an episode of "Sister Wives"...it's bad "Baby Killer Fashion" otherwise referred to as lipstick on a pig.

Casey Anthony is the kind of person who wraps duct tape around the face of an innocent child and watches that child struggle...twisting and turning...trying to breathe but not able to...writhing...straining...ey es wide...panic...turning blue...then...

nothing.

Casey Anthony's famous back, sporing a mis-spelled tattoo.

Did the jury give this vile baby killer the "Bella Vita" that she wanted?

Casey Anthony is the kind of person that watches her own child die or maybe she is just the kind of cold hearted person that wraps duct tape around the face of her own baby and throws her in the trunk of the car...to die alone?

Either way the prosecution proved it to me beyond a shadow of a doubt and...by the way...98% of the people who watched the trial.

The public despises this killer and has embraced the little victim who's family continues to try and profit from her murder!

The public despises this killer and has embraced the ONLY victim while her family, defense attorneys, her own mother and the jury continue to try and profit from her murder!

The only question left for me is who paid the jurors and how many were tainted by the defense?

I'm sure old Cheney "Finger" Mason could tell if he got drunk enough.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25633 Feb 1, 2013
2/3

This is who Cheney Mason is and what he presented in court. this is why no one respects and him and laughs at every word out of his mouth. this is the "essence" of the man. Dirty, sleazy, lying cheating drunk.

CHENEY MASON...A COMPLETE DISGRACE...DOESN'T LIKE THE BED HE MADE FOR HIMSELF AND HIS CLIENT... BOO HOO.

Let’s not forget what we are dealing with here and what is at stake. People have copied this killer in the hopes that they will get a greedy, corrupt jury exactly like the one who threw this verdict.

Ninety Eight percent of trial watchers agreed.

The prosecution proved their case beyond ALL doubt...and Cheney Mason can flip all the "birds" he wants to but it is never going to change...as a matte of fact they continue to make it worse.

MONSTER MOTHER wants to live the rest of her in peace? Fat chance after this!

MONSTER MOTHER wants to live the rest of her in peace? Fat chance after this.

According to 98% of the people who watched the trial...Casey Anthony drugged a toddler on a regular basis with chloroform...put her in the trunk of her car and left her there alone... while she went into clubs...got drunk and partied with her friends.

That means that there were most likely evenings when this child woke up...sick...hot...unable to breath...head hurting...crying for her grandmother...dark...alone...i n what would eventually become her coffin.

Let’s remember who Casey Anthony really is.

A MONSTER AND A KILLER...GIVING THE FINGER TO AMERICA...Now wants people to "leave her alone..." Good luck killer.

A MONSTER AND A KILLER...GIVING THE FINGER TO AMERICA...Now wants people to "leave her alone..." Good luck killer.

This is not someone capable of becoming anyone’s “paralegal.” The idea is actually laughable. She's a sociopath who never graduated High School and has never done anything positive in her entire life. Casey Anthony is a dirty, filthy, loathsome human being who doesn’t know how to do anything but steal...lie...and kill. She is a monster with no moral compass and the emotional maturity of a 3 year old.

JOSE BAEZ STICKS HIS TONGUE OUT AND CASEY ANTHONY HAS A GOOD LAUGH OVER IT. HA HA...I AM GOING TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER. Good luck living a peaceful life baby killer.

JOSE BAEZ STICKS HIS TONGUE OUT AND CASEY ANTHONY HAS A GOOD LAUGH OVER IT. HA HA...I AM GOING TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER. Good luck living a peaceful life baby killer.

She is so nasty...foul and squalid...according to the testimony of world renowned Entomologist Neal Haskell who testified at trial...

http://www.examiner.com/article/entomologist-...

that she left her child’s decomposing remains in the trunk of her own car day in and day out...in the hot summer sun...for 5 full days.

Casey Anthony is so dirty, lazy and filthy that she left the decaying corpse of her own child in the trunk of her car long enough to create this.

Casey Anthony is so dirty, lazy and filthy that she left the decaying corpse of her own child in the trunk of her car long enough to create this.

She left a rotting 2 year old baby’s corpse in the trunk of her own car for so long that she had to trash the car.

This is what the term “morally bankrupt” means.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25634 Feb 1, 2013
3/3

CASEY ANTHONY LAUGHING IN COURT...GIVING AMERICA THE FINGER AND LAUGHING AS HER LAWYERS TAMPER WITH EVIDENCE AND WITNESSES.

CASEY ANTHONY LAUGHING IN COURT...GIVING AMERICA THE FINGER AS HER LAWYERS TAMPER WITH EVIDENCE AND WITNESSES. Now she wants everyone to leave her alone so she can have her "Bella Vita" ...Not a chance.

Respected Defense attorney Bill Schaefer gets a two thumbs up from trial watchers when he states...

BILL SHEAFFER, LEGAL ANALYST, WFTV:…It was an audacious opening. I don`t care how much lipstick a defense lawyer tries to put on this pig, it`s still a pig. And what has happened now is Jose Baez is behind the credibility scorecard. Once you lose that credibility as a defense attorney, you can`t make it up. This is not like a basketball game, where you can get behind in the credibility count and throw a 3-pointer at the end of the game and win. It`s over."

Casey Anthony is a pig.

HI-FIVE! I'M GOING TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER AND THEN TELL EVERYONE TO F-OFF AND HAVE THE BEST LIFE EVER!!!

HI-FIVE! I'M GOING TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER AND THEN TELL EVERYONE TO F-OFF AND HAVE THE BEST LIFE EVER!!!

She is an obscene...offensive...repulsiv e...revolting...pig.

Casey Anthony is and always will be guilty of murdering Caylee Anthony in cold blood because for 98% of the people who saw the trial the evidence was overwhelming.

Hard evidence proving that Caylee's body had never been moved was completely ignored by this jury.

Hard evidence proving that Caylee's body had never been moved was completely ignored by this jury.

While the defense tried to make everyone forget about Caylee Anthony and they failed miserably.

While the defense tried to put the onus of “morally bankrupt” on Roy Kronk...the description came back and landed on them.

GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY! No...it's not Holly Hobby again...its the face of a killer.

GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY! No...it's not Holly Hobby again...its the face of a killer.

While Cheney Mason slurs his speech in court and on public television and reportedly whines and bitches for "the media" to "leave Casey Anthony alone"...Lifetime calls a spade a spade and defines for the world who the killer of Caylee was...

but 98% of the people who watched the trial already knew.

This is what a TOXIC sociopath looks like. This is what a CHILD KILLER looks like.

This is what a TOXIC sociopath looks like. This is what a CHILD KILLER looks like.

Millions of people watched that trial. Millions of people watched the prosecution prove it's case. Millions of people watched Jose Baez cheat and lie at every turn. Millions of people watched the defense tamper with witnesses and evidence. Millions of people watched Cheney Mason...Casey Anthony and Jose Baez give everyone the finger and stick out their tongue at America.

Millions of people aren't dead.

CAYLEE ANTHONY...REJECTED AND MURDERED BY HER FAMILY...BUT EMBRACED BY THE WORLD...

CAYLEE ANTHONY...REJECTED AND MURDERED BY HER FAMILY...BUT EMBRACED BY THE WORLD...

Cheney Mason is going to have to learn to live with it. You all had your fun and you made your bed...now you and your filthy client are going to have to lie in it.

No one is going anywhere.

CAYLEE ANTHONY...the innocent victim of her murderous mother CASEY ANTHONY...WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!!

CAYLEE ANTHONY...the innocent victim of her murderous mother CASEY ANTHONY...WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!!

Linda Paris | February 2, 2013 at 12:03 am
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25635 Feb 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
JonBenet Ramsey’s parents indicted in the 6-year-old teen pageant queen's mysterious Boulder murder 13 years ago
A Colorado grand jury passed down the indictment of John and Patsy Ramsey on a charge of child abuse resulting in death, though Boulder District Attorney Alex Hunter has said his office lacks enough evidence to file charges on anyone suspected in the caper.
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Monday, January 28, 2013, 12:03 AM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jonb...
Hi Zazz!! Thanks for posting this link.I did'nt know about this latest news.I don't think the Ramsey's did it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25636 Feb 1, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Zazz!! Thanks for posting this link.I did'nt know about this latest news.I don't think the Ramsey's did it.
Me either. The state finally exonerated them when they belatedly did DNA testing on her panties. By that time Mrs Ramsey had been dead 2 years. Just goes to show you what might have happened if the state attorney had prosecuted them like the grand jury wanted.

He's with the mother of the girl Van der Sloot murdered in Aruba. I sure hope he is happy, he has had a lot of heartbreak.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25637 Feb 1, 2013
One of my favorite pics of Casey. Shows her true skanky self.

http://crimegalsblog.wordpress.com/2011/12/25...
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25638 Feb 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
One of my favorite pics of Casey. Shows her true skanky self.
http://crimegalsblog.wordpress.com/2011/12/25...
It's so gross,Zazz.I don't know weather to puke or laugh!! Oh,but it fits her so well,hee-hee!! That's what happened from her being on her back.That ugly shit is never going to go away!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25639 Feb 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Me either. The state finally exonerated them when they belatedly did DNA testing on her panties. By that time Mrs Ramsey had been dead 2 years. Just goes to show you what might have happened if the state attorney had prosecuted them like the grand jury wanted.
He's with the mother of the girl Van der Sloot murdered in Aruba. I sure hope he is happy, he has had a lot of heartbreak.
I can't remember what the name of the show was,Zazz,but anyway they had the pychics come and do a show,and it was just eerie.Anyway,the pyshic people were like,it was somebody that had stalked the Ramsey's,and had even met Jonbet or had seen her with Patsey one day walking by the bank.It was a younger person,and if I remember right,they thought the guy who did do it,wound up killing himself.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25640 Feb 1, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>I can't remember what the name of the show was,Zazz,but anyway they had the pychics come and do a show,and it was just eerie.Anyway,the pyshic people were like,it was somebody that had stalked the Ramsey's,and had even met Jonbet or had seen her with Patsey one day walking by the bank.It was a younger person,and if I remember right,they thought the guy who did do it,wound up killing himself.
This sounds interesting. If you think of what it was, let me know.

I think he knew them also. The note tried to copy Patsy's handwriting, so he must have known them a little more than casually.

Someone affiliated with the beauty pageant circuit?

Church friend?

Whoever it was killed her because she recognized him.

That poor family went through hell. Even the son was a suspect due to shoddy police work.
watching in Ohio

Columbus, OH

#25641 Feb 2, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>The beach picture's are sickening,Zazz,to say the least,she's trying to market herself.Mmm,she can go to the beach,but unlike Caylee,who she claimed,who was at the beach,she's there.She's just gross.Be on the lookout Zazz,she's slithering somewhere down there on you're beautiful beaches.
I wonder how much money she made on those pics? Is she able to hide the money from bankruptcy because the online paper is in the UK? It still disgusts me that the jury found her not guilty. They obviously did not understand the term "beyond reasonable doubt" The state proved that the allegations were more true than false that the murderous skank killed her own daughter in cold blood.

Remember Caylee!
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#25642 Feb 2, 2013
watching in Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how much money she made on those pics? Is she able to hide the money from bankruptcy because the online paper is in the UK? It still disgusts me that the jury found her not guilty. They obviously did not understand the term "beyond reasonable doubt" The state proved that the allegations were more true than false that the murderous skank killed her own daughter in cold blood.
Remember Caylee!
IF money was made, rest assured it went directly to her blood sucking lawyers -- who seem to be working VERY hard to make sure she is absolved of ANY responsibility in life.

Columbus Ohio? Hmm.

;-D

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#25643 Feb 2, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>I can't remember what the name of the show was,Zazz,but anyway they had the pychics come and do a show,and it was just eerie.Anyway,the pyshic people were like,it was somebody that had stalked the Ramsey's,and had even met Jonbet or had seen her with Patsey one day walking by the bank.It was a younger person,and if I remember right,they thought the guy who did do it,wound up killing himself.
Hi Lisa:D
If you researched the Ramsey case as well as you have Casey A's, you would not believe a word you just posted. Sorry, but that was a 'show' and had absolutely nothing to do with reality.
Did you hear? A grand juror came out to Charlie Brennan (a reporter) and said they all voted to indict but the DA refused to. Sounds like there was enough evidence of parental involvment for the jurors to unanimously agree. They saw the evidence of child abuse, previous molestation, and of course the ransom note that looked exactly like Patsy's writing.
There was no stroll by the bank, nor did JonBenet wake in the night and sit down to a bowl of pineapple with an "intruder".
watching in Ohio

United States

#25644 Feb 2, 2013
I think she's reading One fish, two fish, three fish four!

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#25645 Feb 2, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you researched the Ramsey case as well as you have Casey A's, you would not believe a word you just posted. Sorry, but that was a 'show' and had absolutely nothing to do with reality.
Did you hear? A grand juror came out to Charlie Brennan (a reporter) and said they all voted to indict but the DA refused to. Sounds like there was enough evidence of parental involvment for the jurors to unanimously agree. They saw the evidence of child abuse, previous molestation, and of course the ransom note that looked exactly like Patsy's writing.
There was no stroll by the bank, nor did JonBenet wake in the night and sit down to a bowl of pineapple with an "intruder".
LOL! I see someone here's a big fan of parents that tried to leave town with their dead child left under the Christmas tree. Big fan of parents that REFUSED to speak to police after being overheard trying to leave town. Love and sympathy for the two people who needed FIVE DAYS to pass a polygraph THEY PAID FOR, do ya?
Well, enjoy your ignorant opinion and I'll sit back and smile knowing time's running out on that one remaining sorry excuse for a parent;)
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25646 Feb 2, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I see someone here's a big fan of parents that tried to leave town with their dead child left under the Christmas tree. Big fan of parents that REFUSED to speak to police after being overheard trying to leave town. Love and sympathy for the two people who needed FIVE DAYS to pass a polygraph THEY PAID FOR, do ya?
Well, enjoy your ignorant opinion and I'll sit back and smile knowing time's running out on that one remaining sorry excuse for a parent;)
Hi Real Topaz!! Is this post,right here,directed towards me? Or is it the Watching dude in Ohio?
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25647 Feb 2, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw some of the autopsty picture's just last night,and reading(if I have time,to go back and read more documents from the case)Also,there was so much,back when when she was murdered.I don't think the police officer's were experinced with this crime scence,at all.I can defenitly see you're point of view,though.What was also interesting was that the litiqure was made when she was alive,(you can tell,because of the blood and the bruised tissue from around her neck.And you know the two wounds that they think might be from a stun gun? I was thinking,maybe they were ciggerette burns.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25648 Feb 2, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
This sounds interesting. If you think of what it was, let me know.
I think he knew them also. The note tried to copy Patsy's handwriting, so he must have known them a little more than casually.
Someone affiliated with the beauty pageant circuit?
Church friend?
Whoever it was killed her because she recognized him.
That poor family went through hell. Even the son was a suspect due to shoddy police work.
Hi Zazz!! Right now,I can'tremember what it was called,that's so aggravating,anyway,I don't think it was anybody from the pagent circut,or a church friend.I don't think it was anyone close to the family,either,or like good friends or anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min ACTUALLY 1,216,688
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 41 min Red_Forman 12,374
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 43 min Red_Forman 17,628
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 52,703
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr A duck 495,642
News Is President Obama the Worst President in History? (Jun '10) 4 hr Brian_G 4,611
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 2,689
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]