“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25585 Jan 29, 2013
Recent court filings show Casey Anthony could be back in Central Florida, would you be OK if she lived near you?

Yes(15%)

No(51%)

I don't care(34%)

This poll is not scientific and reflects the opinions of only those internet users who have chosen to participate.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25586 Jan 29, 2013
I wouldn't want her living near me, I'd be charged with assault and battery. She would cause me to lose my self control. And my religion.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25587 Jan 29, 2013
JonBenet Ramsey’s parents indicted in the 6-year-old teen pageant queen's mysterious Boulder murder 13 years ago

A Colorado grand jury passed down the indictment of John and Patsy Ramsey on a charge of child abuse resulting in death, though Boulder District Attorney Alex Hunter has said his office lacks enough evidence to file charges on anyone suspected in the caper.

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Monday, January 28, 2013, 12:03 AM

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jonb...

Level 8

Location hidden

#25589 Jan 29, 2013

Level 8

Location hidden

#25590 Jan 29, 2013
1/2

What does bankruptcy filing mean for Casey Anthony's future?

Casey Anthony, the Central Florida mother acquitted of killing her two-year-old daughter Caylee, has filed for bankruptcy.

By Susan Jacobson, Orlando Sentinel
9:37 p.m. EST, January 28, 2013

The national spotlight has shined harshly on former murder defendant Casey Anthony.

Last week, Anthony filed for bankruptcy in a move her legal team said it hopes will ratchet down the media attention and help her move on with her life.

"She can't take another year of this," Anthony's civil attorney Charles M. Greene said Monday.

Many questions surround the Chapter 7 bankruptcy filing, and lawyers had differing opinions on the answers.

•Will the bankruptcy put an end to lawsuits pending against Anthony?

•Could she profit from a future book or movie deal?

•Will she have to pay investigative costs incurred by law officers who searched for her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee?

Anthony, 26, was charged with first-degree murder, aggravated manslaughter of a child, aggravated child abuse and lying to law enforcement about Caylee's 2008 disappearance. She was found guilty in 2011 only of four counts of lying to law officers. Last week, an appeal court tossed out two of those convictions.

If a judge approves Anthony's bankruptcy, it could put an end to three lawsuits pending against her, including one by Zenaida Gonzalez.

She claims Anthony defamed her when the young mother falsely claimed a nanny with a similar name had kidnapped Caylee. Gonzalez's attorneys in November got approval from a judge to delay the civil trial.

The bankruptcy action stops all lawsuits against Anthony and prevents her creditors from trying to collect, several attorneys said.

Todd Budgen, an Orlando bankruptcy lawyer not involved in the case, said he thinks the bankruptcy court is likely to toss out Gonzalez's claim because it doesn't fit any category of debt that the law permits to remain outstanding. Those include certain tax obligations, most student loans, claims involving willful and malicious injury by the debtor and debts involving fraud.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25592 Jan 29, 2013
Casey says in her bankruptcy papers that she has no animals.

Did she murder the puppy?

Level 8

Location hidden

#25593 Jan 29, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the link Zazz.Defence can try and spin this all they want,but let's face it,she's filing now to cover her skanky ass,because down the road,she's going to try and make money again.
As always Lisa, you're on the money.

I'm sure whatever it is, it is already in the works.

Please tell me she's not going to write a book and deny murdering her baby girl.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25594 Jan 29, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO CARES!!! LOL
ROFLMAO.

Hi there.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25595 Jan 29, 2013
Where did this unemployed skank get $474?

Maybe she's doing BJs in the clubs at night. She'll stoop to anything and Lord knows she likes to stoop for that.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#25601 Jan 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
CASEY ANTHONY TO BE PARALEGAL?!
Published on: January 28, 2013
By NATIONAL ENQUIRER staff
Exonerated murder mom CASEY ANTHONY’s lawyer says she may become a paralegal.
Anthony, 26, has been unemployed for the past four years while facing murder charges and probabtion after being convicted on charges of lying to law enforcement. But one thing she does know NOW is the intimacies of the legal system, her attorney says.
While Anthony is nearly $800,000 in debt with less worth than $1,100 of assets, according to her bankruptcy filing, her latest attorney Charles Greene threw the media and Casey haters a real curveball.
"I truly believe that she has a lot of skills," Greene told ABCNews.com .
"She's better than many paralegals I know. She could be a paralegal or something like that right away. She is very organized, a very intelligent, very computer savvy person, so I think her skills and her desire may lie somewhere in that field."
Greene also said Anthony "believes strongly in our justice system" and that "she may be the type that ends up trying to work within our system to make our system better rather than being a person who's trying to break it down."
Stranger things have happened…
**NATIONAL ENQUIRER
I thought you're not allowed to file bankruptcy for debt you incurred when you deliberately caused the legal trouble to begin with? How is that right?
Sounds like this latest ambulance chaser's enjoying her 'lip service' as much as Biaz did;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#25602 Jan 30, 2013
The National Enquirer claims she was exonerated.

Not in a million years will she ever be exonerated.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25603 Jan 30, 2013
Casey Anthony on the beach: First pictures reveal 'most hated mom in America's' life of freedom as she breaks silence to complain of 'things holding me back'

Never before seen pictures of the 'most hated mom in America' are first in more than a year
Anthony spoke out to say filing for bankruptcy is 'the next step towards closure for me'
26-year-old now believed to be living near Cape Canaveral, Florida
Her lawyer says she's a 'virtual prisoner' and 'she can't even work at McDonald's because people would be looking at her instead of the menu'

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270254/Case...
Sweet53

Los Angeles, CA

#25604 Jan 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO.
Hi there.
Hello Zazz,!!!

Oh gosh I'm still at work.
Slow slow day.....
Sweet53

Los Angeles, CA

#25605 Jan 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
Casey Anthony on the beach: First pictures reveal 'most hated mom in America's' life of freedom as she breaks silence to complain of 'things holding me back'
Never before seen pictures of the 'most hated mom in America' are first in more than a year
Anthony spoke out to say filing for bankruptcy is 'the next step towards closure for me'
26-year-old now believed to be living near Cape Canaveral, Florida
Her lawyer says she's a 'virtual prisoner' and 'she can't even work at McDonald's because people would be looking at her instead of the menu'
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270254/Case...
Eweeeh PUKE ON the pics!!!, she should be in PRISON for what she did to her little girl!!! The sight of her makes me sick!
Sweet53

Los Angeles, CA

#25606 Jan 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
Not in a million years will she ever be exonerated.
BIG DIFFERENCE.
Oh so true, and thanks for the article ZAZZ,
I feel another boycott coming on....

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#25607 Jan 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
Casey says in her bankruptcy papers that she has no animals.
Did she murder the puppy?
That girl lies just to lie!

Or maybe Cindy better ck. the backyard or better yet the swamp.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25608 Jan 30, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you're not allowed to file bankruptcy for debt you incurred when you deliberately caused the legal trouble to begin with? How is that right?
Sounds like this latest ambulance chaser's enjoying her 'lip service' as much as Biaz did;)
I don't know how that works in Florida.
You would think she would have waited till after the judgment in the Zieneda trial. Maybe Mr. Sheaffer would know...???
And when are they ever going to address her lieing counts?
It's been weeks.
That girl needs to go down somehow and not in the way she wants.
I sill watching and hoping she will get her just deserts.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25609 Jan 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
"I think she may be the type that ends up trying to work within our system to make our system better rather than being a person who's trying to break it down," Greene concluded in the ABCNews.com interview.
What a load of horse shit.
She loved braking the system down and would love helping others do so.
LOL truer words were never spoken...(the horse shit part)!!!LOL

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25610 Jan 30, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you....long time no see.
Hey chuckycheeZ I have been listening to Levin on a reg. basis these days!(just to let yah know).
A girl needs some kind of encouragement in this day and age!
(still packing)....(and not my suitcases)!

Level 8

Location hidden

#25611 Jan 30, 2013
CORRECTION:

Not in a million years will she ever be exonerated. She was acquitted.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Tony Rome 1,109,875
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 12 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 487,404
15 homeless single moms in Osceola get housing ... (Dec '08) 1 hr fucknow 21
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr truth-facts 46,644
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 4 hr born in 1930 2,484
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 4 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 25,846
TIES between the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION and the L... 6 hr MARK TRAINA - NAAWP 1
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando