lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25538 Jan 24, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The just put an ugly, evil mask on her. LOL.
Too funny,Zazz!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25539 Jan 24, 2013
just passing by wrote:
We have just obtained new information from police documents: secret surveillance reveals Jodi Arias was packing up boxes inside her grandparents home as detectives feared she may be planning to flee! Even more explosive evidence: police find a 9mm gun inside her rental car & knives hidden inside a box of books inside the home. Why didn't the prosecution present this evidence during their case? Did they show enough evidence to prove premeditation by Jodi Arias?#JodiArias Snip...
www.HLNtv.com/Nancy
Thanks Just passing by!! Aria's is another pyscho.Both her and babykiller have ugly mugs.I think however,babykiller must be more worse.With Aria's,she's creepy in the sense she was stalking Travis,way too much overkill,like as if the stabbing was'nt enough?? One sicko,right there.And if you think about these pysho women,they think they're are all that.It's a sign of their "grand" delushions.These woman are ugly on the outside,as they are from within.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25540 Jan 24, 2013
just passing by wrote:
We have just obtained new information from police documents: secret surveillance reveals Jodi Arias was packing up boxes inside her grandparents home as detectives feared she may be planning to flee! Even more explosive evidence: police find a 9mm gun inside her rental car & knives hidden inside a box of books inside the home. Why didn't the prosecution present this evidence during their case? Did they show enough evidence to prove premeditation by Jodi Arias?#JodiArias Snip...
www.HLNtv.com/Nancy
And another simliarities with these two,is they both claim to like photography.Here you had babykiller actually uploading sckulls,along with the skeltons,and other death stuff,and Aria's taking picture's of the actual crime scence of Travis's bloody murder.
zazz

United States

#25541 Jan 24, 2013
Jose Baez answers your questions, talks Zimmerman case

Last Updated: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 10:18 AM ORLANDO --

Former Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez is joining forces to form a powerful law firm.

Baez is merging his Kissimmee-based firm with The Trial Professionals, the Orlando law firm of Piercy Stakelum. Baez already represents clients from Florida and across the country, but he said he's excited about the merger and continuing to serve the Central Florida community.

VIDEO: Jose Baez answers viewer questions

One of Baez's current clients is former Sanford police Officer Chris Serino, who investigated the shooting death of Trayvon Martin in the days following the confrontation with George Zimmerman in February 2012.

"These cases can be somewhat volatile, and because of the spotlight and the glaring eye that burns, some people just want a little extra protection," said Baez.

Serino was on the case when the political pressure and racially charged accusations were at their highest in Sanford and worldwide. Baez said he does not plan on letting fingers remain pointed at Serino for any potential missteps.

"That's not going to happen on my watch," said Baez. "So, whether that happens or not -- they can try -- but I don't think they are going to succeed. Chris Serino is an excellent police officer. He was police officer of the year in 2006, has a stellar record, and the work that he did on the case was exemplary."

But Baez also said the case against Zimmerman isn't quite the same as the Casey Anthony trial.

"I don't think it's going to get the same type of attention," he said. "It will still get national attention, and it will still be followed, but I just think what drew people more to Casey Anthony was the unknown. There was so much unknown, and people were trying to figure things out, and you don't really have that with the Zimmerman case."

Baez no longer represents Casey Anthony, and is not directly involved in her civil case involving Zenaida Gonzalez
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25542 Jan 25, 2013
Good morning Zazz and Sweet!! Babykiller's appeal,they threw out two of the lyig convivtions,but two still stand.Morgan's like that's fine,because that brings one step closer,to make her testify.Got to go,have a sunny day!!(it was on Insession)
zazz

United States

#25544 Jan 25, 2013
Judges uphold 2 Casey Anthony lying convictions while tossing two others

Photos: Casey Anthony Released From Orange County Jail
Special Section: Casey Anthony

View Larger

Casey Anthony

ORLANDO, Fla.—

The Fifth District Court of Appeal decided Friday to uphold two of Casey Anthony’s convictions of lying to law enforcement and toss the other two.

A state appellate court was asked to decide whether Anthony was in police custody when she made the statements that led to her being convicted of lying to law enforcement officers.

Anthony lied to Orange County Detective Yuri Melich on July 16, 2008, and led investigators on a wild goose chase in search of her daughter, Caylee, only to claim later at her murder trial that her daughter drowned on the day she disappeared.

The appeal hearing was held last week, but the court waited until Friday to announce its decision.

“We reject Appellant’s first and third arguments, but conclude that double jeopardy principles require that two of her four misdemeanor convictions be set aside,” the court said Friday.

In 2011, a jury found Anthony not guilty in her daughter's killing, but jurors convicted her for lying to law enforcement.

Anthony had tried to fight all four convictions for lying by claiming that she was in custody and not told of her right to remain silent, because she was briefly handcuffed at her home over an unrelated credit card theft accusation made by her mother.

The appellate court rejected that argument and rejected the argument that she was in custody when she was questioned for a second time in a conference room at Universal Studios behind closed doors.

But the court found that the misdemeanor involves providing false information not false statements, so it found that since she gave investigators "false information" during two interviews, she could only be charged with providing false information twice.

A substantial portion of the alleged lies included the story of "Zanny the Nanny," a lie that has a woman with the same name, Zenaida Gonzalez, suing Anthony in civil court.

Now that the court has ruled on Anthony's appeal, lawyers for Gonzalez plan to move forward on questioning Anthony under oath.

Anthony may no longer be able to take the fifth and refuse to answer their questions, because she can no longer use the argument that answering their questions could affect her appeal.

Anthony is being sued by Gonzalez for allegedly accusing her of disappearing with her daughter, Caylee, in 2008.

The child was found dead in a swamp near Anthony’s house.

Gonzalez said she still suffers, because some people still believe she had something to do with Caylee's death.

Anthony waited three years to claim at trial that Caylee drowned accidentally the day she disappeared.

Anthony has served all of her probation after being convicted of stealing money from her best friend's checking account.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.
zazz

United States

#25545 Jan 25, 2013
"Gonzalez said she still suffers, because some people still believe she had something to do with Caylee's death."

I don't THINK it. I KNOW it.

She suffers. HA HA HA. I hope she suffers every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year for the rest of her miserable baby murdering life.
zazz

United States

#25546 Jan 25, 2013
Jose Baez discusses Jodi Arias case with HLN’s Dr. Drew

Caylee and Casey Anthony, HLN, Jose Baez

— posted by halboedeker on January, 25 2013 11:36 AM

Jose Baez came to the Sentinel for an interview Tuesday.

THIS POST HAS BEEN UPDATED:

Coming Monday on Dr. Drew Pinsky’s HLN show: Jose Baez will analyze the Jodi Arias case and explain what he thinks the defense must do to win.

“Dr. Drew on Call” airs at 9 p.m. Monday-Wednesday.

Arias is charged with murder in the 2008 shooting and stabbing of former boyfriend Travis Alexander.

Baez was Casey Anthony’s attorney when she was acquitted of murder in the 2008 death of her daughter, Caylee.

On Friday, the 5th District Court of Appeal tossed two of Anthony’s convictions for lying to police when they were investigating Caylee’s disappearance. It was the top story on noon newscasts. WFTV-Channel 9’s Kathi Belich reported that lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez will push to question Anthony under oath.“Casey can no longer take the Fifth and refuse to answer their questions because she can no longer use the argument that answering their questions couldaffect her appeal,” Belich said. Gonzalez is suing Anthony for defamation.

WKMG-Channel 6’s Mike DeForest explained that the court found that Anthony’s lies ”were not four separate lies, as prosecutors believed, but they were not one, single, continuous lie, either, as the defense argued.”

In an interview earlier this week, Baez told me he was limiting his TV analysis.

“I’m not sure how much it helps your business,” Baez told me.“To be able to give intelligent opinions, you have to really follow a case. I have to think it would upset some of my clients if I was out there following somebody else’s case.”

I also asked Baez how good an interview Casey Anthony would be.

“I think she’s a fascinating young woman,” Baez said.“I think a lot of people would be very surprised how intelligent and articulate she is. She has her flaws like everyone else, some might say even more so. But I think there’s a reason everyone is fascinated with her, and I don’t think it’s just because of some of the facts in the case. I think there’s more to Casey than what a lot of people speculate.”
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25548 Jan 26, 2013
zazz wrote:
Jose Baez discusses Jodi Arias case with HLN’s Dr. Drew
Caylee and Casey Anthony, HLN, Jose Baez
— posted by halboedeker on January, 25 2013 11:36 AM
Jose Baez came to the Sentinel for an interview Tuesday.
THIS POST HAS BEEN UPDATED:
Coming Monday on Dr. Drew Pinsky’s HLN show: Jose Baez will analyze the Jodi Arias case and explain what he thinks the defense must do to win.
“Dr. Drew on Call” airs at 9 p.m. Monday-Wednesday.
Arias is charged with murder in the 2008 shooting and stabbing of former boyfriend Travis Alexander.
Baez was Casey Anthony’s attorney when she was acquitted of murder in the 2008 death of her daughter, Caylee.
On Friday, the 5th District Court of Appeal tossed two of Anthony’s convictions for lying to police when they were investigating Caylee’s disappearance. It was the top story on noon newscasts. WFTV-Channel 9’s Kathi Belich reported that lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez will push to question Anthony under oath.“Casey can no longer take the Fifth and refuse to answer their questions because she can no longer use the argument that answering their questions couldaffect her appeal,” Belich said. Gonzalez is suing Anthony for defamation.
WKMG-Channel 6’s Mike DeForest explained that the court found that Anthony’s lies ”were not four separate lies, as prosecutors believed, but they were not one, single, continuous lie, either, as the defense argued.”
In an interview earlier this week, Baez told me he was limiting his TV analysis.
“I’m not sure how much it helps your business,” Baez told me.“To be able to give intelligent opinions, you have to really follow a case. I have to think it would upset some of my clients if I was out there following somebody else’s case.”
I also asked Baez how good an interview Casey Anthony would be.
“I think she’s a fascinating young woman,” Baez said.“I think a lot of people would be very surprised how intelligent and articulate she is. She has her flaws like everyone else, some might say even more so. But I think there’s a reason everyone is fascinated with her, and I don’t think it’s just because of some of the facts in the case. I think there’s more to Casey than what a lot of people speculate.”
Thanks for the info,Zazz.I might watch this.I see Bozo is having his usual delushinal thoughts again.Intelligent?? No.Articulite?? All she does is lie.That's not being articulate,but I guess in her case,that would be considered.Fascinated?? No.People want to see her in jail.It's going to be funny watching him trying to explain Aria.
zazz

United States

#25549 Jan 26, 2013
Report: Casey Anthony breaks silence, files for bankruptcy

Anthony seeking 'closure,' report says

UPDATED 8:45 PM EST Jan 26, 2013

ORLANDO, Fla.—Casey Anthony says she's taking steps "toward closure" by filing for bankruptcy, according to a report by KPHO.com .

According to the report, Anthony's bankruptcy may put a hold on her current legal battles. Anthony currently faces a civil suit by a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez.

Gonzalez is suing for defamation because Anthony used the same name when she told investigators about a nanny having possession of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.

According to the report, Anthony filed for bankruptcy in Florida and has less than $1,000.

On Friday, the Fifth District Court of Appeals ruled to set aside two of Anthony's four convictions from her 2011 murder trial. Anthony was convicted of four different counts of lying to police. She claimed that she is a victim of double jeopardy.

Anthony was found not guilty of killing her daughter.

For the full story on Anthony's interview, visit KPHO.com .

http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extend...
Children should be loved

Bethlehem, PA

#25550 Jan 26, 2013

Typical response of a defense lawyer. Articulate? Casey is still living in La La land, dreaming about her "Bella Vita". She probably thinks she's some kind movie legend after watching someone portray her in a boring made for TV trial saga. Having just viewed those August 2012 photos of Casey with her legal team; seems Casey is living quite well - hair professionally styled, make-up, accessories, etc. She looks rather radiant and content, and why shouldn't she be, everyone does everything for her. I guess for Casey, that is her Bella Vita. Casey finally ended up getting her heart's desire. Everyone doting on just her - mommy, daddy and people who she would have never met if it hadn't been for Caylee's tragic death.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25551 Jan 27, 2013
zazz wrote:
Report: Casey Anthony breaks silence, files for bankruptcy
Anthony seeking 'closure,' report says
UPDATED 8:45 PM EST Jan 26, 2013
ORLANDO, Fla.—Casey Anthony says she's taking steps "toward closure" by filing for bankruptcy, according to a report by KPHO.com .
According to the report, Anthony's bankruptcy may put a hold on her current legal battles. Anthony currently faces a civil suit by a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez.
Gonzalez is suing for defamation because Anthony used the same name when she told investigators about a nanny having possession of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.
According to the report, Anthony filed for bankruptcy in Florida and has less than $1,000.
On Friday, the Fifth District Court of Appeals ruled to set aside two of Anthony's four convictions from her 2011 murder trial. Anthony was convicted of four different counts of lying to police. She claimed that she is a victim of double jeopardy.
Anthony was found not guilty of killing her daughter.
For the full story on Anthony's interview, visit KPHO.com .
http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extend...
Thanks Zazz!! So now babykiller wants to file bankrupty?? She's never had anything,in the first place.She's filing because she just does'nt want to pay any of the lawsuits or the state of Flordia,or the taxes she still owes.And like Morgan said,it's another delay.She claims it will bring her closure?? For what Caylee's death?? Please!! Babykiller is hoping if she files for bankrupsty,she can get a new line of credit,so she can go out and buy beer and a cheap ass bra.She must be phening to go out and steal.That's what it sounds like to me.And we know how that all started.Lying,stealing,and then on to murder.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25552 Jan 27, 2013
Children should be loved wrote:
Typical response of a defense lawyer. Articulate? Casey is still living in La La land, dreaming about her "Bella Vita". She probably thinks she's some kind movie legend after watching someone portray her in a boring made for TV trial saga. Having just viewed those August 2012 photos of Casey with her legal team; seems Casey is living quite well - hair professionally styled, make-up, accessories, etc. She looks rather radiant and content, and why shouldn't she be, everyone does everything for her. I guess for Casey, that is her Bella Vita. Casey finally ended up getting her heart's desire. Everyone doting on just her - mommy, daddy and people who she would have never met if it hadn't been for Caylee's tragic death.
The only tattoo she needs is one that says(right acrooss her ugly forehead)is 'bella vita bankrupsty babykilling bit@h!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25553 Jan 27, 2013
Opps,that should have said,'bellavita blowjjobb babykilling bankrupsty bit@h!!!!
zazz

United States

#25554 Jan 27, 2013
Casey Anthony: Is ‘our great national nightmare’ over?

Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL

— posted by halboedeker on January, 26 2013 6:38 PM

Speculation and analysis have accompanied every turn in the Casey Anthony saga. The situation was no different Friday, when the 5th District Court of Appeal tossed two of her four misdemeanor convictions for lying to law enforcement during the hunt for her daughter in 2008.

Still, Friday’s coverage produced two of the most memorable moments in the story that engulfed local television.(And Saturday could bring more memorable moments because Anthony has filed for bankruptcy.)

Moment One Friday:”Our great national nightmare, Bob, has finally come to an end,” WESH legal analyst Jeff Deen told Bob Kealing.“She’s done. Her criminal case is done.”

Well, maybe not.

Anthony attorney Cheney Mason told WOFL-Channel 35’s Holly Bristow that he was weighing appealing the decision. Mason cited an ”intimidating” interview detectives did with Anthony. Bristow added,“So he may opt to further appeal this decision and ask the 5th DCA for a rehearing where he’ll replay this interview.”

But WOFL legal analyst Hal Uhrig stressed that the issue has to be more than intimidation.“It’s got to be the circumstance where a reasonable person believes they’re not free to leave, they’re in custody,” he told Bob Frier. Uhrig noted that Anthony was talking to detectives voluntarily.

Uhrig speculated that Anthony’s attorneys may appeal to the Florida Supreme Court “solely for the purpose of trying to continue to put off her need to testify. I can’t imagine the Florida Supreme Court accepting this case on appeal. I can’t imagine the 5th DCA accepting it for reconsideration. I think it’s going to turn out to be pretty much a done deal.”

So maybe that nightmare is over. We’ll just have to wait.

The appeal decision Friday should mean that Anthony will face questioning in Zenaida Gonzalez’s defamation suit.“This is a huge win for Zenaida Gonzalez,” her attorney Matt Morgan told WESH’s Kealing.“We’ve never been able to get any testimony from Casey Anthony.”

WKMG-Channel 6’s Mike DeForest cited legal experts who say an appeal to the Florida Supreme Court was a long shot and added that Friday’s decision likely means Anthony will have to testify at the Gonzalez trial.

Which brings us to Memorable Moment Two: WKMG anchor Lauren Rowe asked,“So what do you think will happen next?”

DeForest shook his head and said,“Lauren, we stopped trying to predict the Casey Anthony case long ago. All bets are off.”

Nice summation, welcome restraint.

Gonzalez says her life was ruined when she was linked to the disappearance of Caylee Anthony. Casey Anthony was acquitted in July 2011 of murder in the 2008 death of her daughter.

WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said that Gonzalez’s attorneys “are entitled to know all the circumstances surrounding the death of this child that occurred prior to the time that Casey Anthony made the statement that the child was kidnapped.”

The appeal decision Friday was not a big win for Anthony, WOFL legal analyst Uhrig said.”The one thing the court really said was she told multiple lies during two different sessions,” Uhrig said.“You don’t get a separate crime for each of the many, many lies you tell why you’re at it.”

WFTV also reported that Roy Kronk, the meter reader who found Caylee’s remains, is suing Casey Anthony for defamation and seeking more than $15,000.

But Adam Longo of KPHO in Phoenix reported Saturday night that Anthony had filed for bankruptcy.“This is the next step towards closure for me,” Anthony said in a phone conversation Friday, Longo reported. Longo covered the Anthony story for WKMG and later Central Florida News 13.

So one Anthony chapter may be ending, but more await us. Because when it comes to Casey Anthony, all bets are off.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25555 Jan 27, 2013
I guess she forgot she was scared Zazz,that's one of the excuses she gave for not showing up for the Gonzalez's despostion,but she plans to file,won't she have to show up for bankrupsty court??
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25557 Jan 27, 2013
zazz wrote:
Casey Anthony: Is ‘our great national nightmare’ over?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL
— posted by halboedeker on January, 26 2013 6:38 PM
Speculation and analysis have accompanied every turn in the Casey Anthony saga. The situation was no different Friday, when the 5th District Court of Appeal tossed two of her four misdemeanor convictions for lying to law enforcement during the hunt for her daughter in 2008.
Still, Friday’s coverage produced two of the most memorable moments in the story that engulfed local television.(And Saturday could bring more memorable moments because Anthony has filed for bankruptcy.)
Moment One Friday:”Our great national nightmare, Bob, has finally come to an end,” WESH legal analyst Jeff Deen told Bob Kealing.“She’s done. Her criminal case is done.”
Well, maybe not.
Anthony attorney Cheney Mason told WOFL-Channel 35’s Holly Bristow that he was weighing appealing the decision. Mason cited an ”intimidating” interview detectives did with Anthony. Bristow added,“So he may opt to further appeal this decision and ask the 5th DCA for a rehearing where he’ll replay this interview.”
But WOFL legal analyst Hal Uhrig stressed that the issue has to be more than intimidation.“It’s got to be the circumstance where a reasonable person believes they’re not free to leave, they’re in custody,” he told Bob Frier. Uhrig noted that Anthony was talking to detectives voluntarily.
Uhrig speculated that Anthony’s attorneys may appeal to the Florida Supreme Court “solely for the purpose of trying to continue to put off her need to testify. I can’t imagine the Florida Supreme Court accepting this case on appeal. I can’t imagine the 5th DCA accepting it for reconsideration. I think it’s going to turn out to be pretty much a done deal.”
So maybe that nightmare is over. We’ll just have to wait.
The appeal decision Friday should mean that Anthony will face questioning in Zenaida Gonzalez’s defamation suit.“This is a huge win for Zenaida Gonzalez,” her attorney Matt Morgan told WESH’s Kealing.“We’ve never been able to get any testimony from Casey Anthony.”
WKMG-Channel 6’s Mike DeForest cited legal experts who say an appeal to the Florida Supreme Court was a long shot and added that Friday’s decision likely means Anthony will have to testify at the Gonzalez trial.
Which brings us to Memorable Moment Two: WKMG anchor Lauren Rowe asked,“So what do you think will happen next?”
DeForest shook his head and said,“Lauren, we stopped trying to predict the Casey Anthony case long ago. All bets are off.”
Nice summation, welcome restraint.
Gonzalez says her life was ruined when she was linked to the disappearance of Caylee Anthony. Casey Anthony was acquitted in July 2011 of murder in the 2008 death of her daughter.
WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said that Gonzalez’s attorneys “are entitled to know all the circumstances surrounding the death of this child that occurred prior to the time that Casey Anthony made the statement that the child was kidnapped.”
The appeal decision Friday was not a big win for Anthony, WOFL legal analyst Uhrig said.”The one thing the court really said was she told multiple lies during two different sessions,” Uhrig said.“You don’t get a separate crime for each of the many, many lies you tell why you’re at it.”
WFTV also reported that Roy Kronk, the meter reader who found Caylee’s remains, is suing Casey Anthony for defamation and seeking more than $15,000.
But Adam Longo of KPHO in Phoenix reported Saturday night that Anthony had filed for bankruptcy.“This is the next step towards closure for me,” Anthony said in a phone conversation Friday, Longo reported. Longo covered the Anthony story for WKMG and later Central Florida News 13.
So one Anthony chapter may be ending, but more await us. Because when it comes to Casey Anthony, all bets are off.
The only closure she needs is in the ground,or the sound of the metal bars closing in on her in jail.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25559 Jan 27, 2013
The only closure she needs is in the ground,or the sound of the metal bars closing in on her at jail.
zazz

United States

#25560 Jan 27, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>The only closure she needs is in the ground,or the sound of the metal bars closing in on her in jail.
I prefer the ground alternative.
zazz

United States

#25561 Jan 27, 2013
1/2

Attorneys set to move forward in Casey Anthony civil cases despite bankruptcy

By Natalie Tolomeo, Reporter
Last Updated: Sunday, January 27, 2013, 2:21 PM

Video Stories

Anthony's attorney says she wants closure

What is bankruptcy?

Middle District of Florida Bankruptcy FAQ

ORLANDO -- A new chapter has been filed in the Case against Casey Anthony. It's now chapter 7 after she said she has no money and filed for bankruptcy.

The filing could delay civil cases she’s still involved in since a jury found her not guilty of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

We spoke with the attorneys representing clients in two defamation cases.

They said even though their cases are put on stay until the bankruptcy court judge rules on this bankruptcy filing, they will move forward to get some restitution from Anthony.

Court Document: Casey Anthony's petition for bankruptcy

The civil suits against Anthony from Zenaida Gonzalez, Roy Kronk and Texas EquuSeaqrch are just some that will be put on hold due to the filing.

In the 60-page document, Anthony claims she owes almost $800,000.

The filing came on the same day an appellate court threw out two of her four convictions for lying to law enforcement.

Previous Story: Casey Anthony has $1K to her name, bankruptcy documents show

It could be a delay tactic for one of her civil cases, namely the Zenaida Gonzalez suit, which was to start in the near future.

News 13's Legal Analyst Mark NeJame thinks that might be the case. NeJame is also listed as one of the creditors in Anthony's bankruptcy filing.

“It’s definitely a strategy and a commonly used one," NeJame said. "You see many people filing for bankruptcy to avoid litigation, which could in fact wipe them out or keep them tied up for years.”

NeJame said he's never even spoken to Anthony, although he did briefly represent her parents in the early stages of the murder case.

How will this impact Anthony's civil cases?

Attorneys could continue seeking litigation in bankruptcy court or ask the bankruptcy judge to allow the civil cases to proceed in state court.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min DBWriter 1,115,749
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 50 min Bunner 488,316
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 1 hr WAS sanka 317
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 1 hr WAS sanka 122
What life is like for Casey Anthony 1 hr WAS sanka 263
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 47,081
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr Anne 96,468
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]