“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#25510 Jan 19, 2013
lisa wrote:
I guess after the movie is over,they are going to show,"Beyond the headlines".
Thanks Lisa still watching.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25511 Jan 20, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
Ewe and George and Cindy!!!!
How on earth did they possible find someone that looks like Cindy,(that poor women, forced to get a muffin top!!!)....
The just put an ugly, evil mask on her. LOL.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25512 Jan 20, 2013
‘Prosecuting Casey Anthony’: A few points to remember

— posted by halboedeker on January, 19 2013 3:44 PM

I’ve heard from many readers about “Prosecuting Casey Anthony,” which premieres at 8 p.m. Saturday on Lifetime.

A few points to keep in mind:

1. It’s a docudrama, not an editorial. The filmmakers are telling a story, not making a commentary about the case’s outcome. They tell the story in a straightforward, fast-moving style. They go a low-key route, which is smart, because people feel so passionate about the case.

2. The movie fills a two-hour time slot, but the actual running time is 90 minutes. So a lot of material, from 2008 to 2012, has been crammed into those 90 minutes. You may quibble with what was left out. I was surprised that Dr. Jan Garavaglia’s testimony isn’t depicted. Yet the film is a clear retelling of the case.

3. The movie does not glorify Casey Anthony or her family. Casey is a minor figure, because the focus is on the trial. Though the film is based on Jeff Ashton’s book, the film strives for balance in depicting the defense. See if you think the movie achieves it.

4. Ashton has joked that he got an upgrade with the casting of Rob Lowe.“Prosecuting Casey Anthony” has enlisted some attractive performers to play people from the trial. You may find that distracting, but the film isn’t a documentary, either.

Please tell me what you think after you watch.

Level 6

Since: May 11

Seattle, WA

#25513 Jan 21, 2013
Hi Everyone! Long time no see. Hope you're all well and things are good:D
I tried to watch the movie but just couldn't stand it. Kept turning to it and it made me sick all over again,.. gave up and watched NCIS.
The girl playing KC was good with the dark under eye circles, lol. The guy playing Jose was every bit annoying, so I guess that means he was good, too. George's actor was very sympathetic as I saw it, but I only caught him on the stand being asked about molesting his miserable excuse for a daughter. That pudgy guy looked so sad.
Sorry I couldn't give a review, maybe it will play again and I'll be more in the mood.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25516 Jan 22, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
Hi Everyone! Long time no see. Hope you're all well and things are good:D
I tried to watch the movie but just couldn't stand it. Kept turning to it and it made me sick all over again,.. gave up and watched NCIS.
The girl playing KC was good with the dark under eye circles, lol. The guy playing Jose was every bit annoying, so I guess that means he was good, too. George's actor was very sympathetic as I saw it, but I only caught him on the stand being asked about molesting his miserable excuse for a daughter. That pudgy guy looked so sad.
Sorry I couldn't give a review, maybe it will play again and I'll be more in the mood.
Hi real,,, good to see, you. I watched and it just stirred up all those pissed off emotions, DARN I wished with all my heart there would have been a different ending!!!*(LOL)

As the article that Zazz posted (Hal B) re. Dr. G. they sure didn't emphisize her testimony one bit!!
(what's the purpose of putting duct tape overrrrrrrrr a child nose and mouth)!!!! Casey knows.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25517 Jan 22, 2013
Prosecuting Casey Anthony’ wins Saturday ratings race.

Video comments by Hal.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25518 Jan 22, 2013
No news on whats happening in the civil trial yet?
(the lieing appeals)?
WTH is taking them so long to rule?
Heaven knows they have had plenty of time to think about it!!

Is this yet another thing Casey will get away with?
(besides murder)??

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25519 Jan 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The actor playing Bozo thinks Casey is innocent. Made me sick to read his quotes about it. Barf barf.
Good to see you again. Come to see us more often.
Thanks Zazz, he sould have been on the jury, I didn't know that.
just passing by

United States

#25520 Jan 23, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
No news on whats happening in the civil trial yet?
(the lieing appeals)?
WTH is taking them so long to rule?
Heaven knows they have had plenty of time to think about it!!
Is this yet another thing Casey will get away with?
(besides murder)??
No limit to damages. Trial postponed, no new trial date set.
just passing by

United States

#25521 Jan 23, 2013
Jose Baez merges law firm, plans TV ads

Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez talks about Lifetime's "Prosecuting Casey Anthony" movie.

By Hal Boedeker, Staff writer
8:03 p.m. EST, January 22, 2013

Jose Baez, who gained lots of television time when representing Casey Anthony, could be back on TV in a big way. He has merged his law firm with Trial Pro, whose Piercy Stakelum is a frequent presence in Orlando commercials.

"We've merged firms. It's not a situation where one firm took over the other," Baez said in an exclusive interview.

Yes, Baez will have a presence in the commercials. "That's totally in the works," he said. "But you won't be seeing me with any dogs."

Baez said he and Stakelum hit it off very well. "It was just really an easy transition for us," Baez said. "There's a lot that I want to do that I just can't do in Orlando. I'd like to have a bigger pond."
The attorney is representing some victims in the Aurora, Colo., shooting, and also Chris Serino, who was Sanford police's lead investigator in the George Zimmerman case. Baez attributed getting those cases to successfully defending Anthony, acquitted of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Baez said he is doing few TV analyses these days because he's busy with his practice. "I'm a lawyer first and foremost. It's what I love to do," he said.

But he was happy to critique "Prosecuting Casey Anthony," calling it a fair interpretation of the prosecution's version of events. The Lifetime movie is based on prosecutor Jeff Ashton's book, "Imperfect Justice." Screenwriter Alison Cross said she tried to talk to Baez without success.

"I was in Aruba when she called. I was representing Gary Giordano at the time," Baez said. "I couldn't stop what I was doing to help her out with Jeff Ashton's movie. But looking back at it, I'm sorry I didn't get to collaborate with her and give her our version."

Baez added: "I'd like people to hear the defense's side. But I'm not sure people want to hear that side."

That may change, Baez said, because he said he is asked "ad nauseam" about the case.

Baez said he had no regrets about his opening statement in which he said Caylee Anthony drowned and alleged that George Anthony sexually abused Casey.

"I think there was evidence put on to both support the drowning and allegations of sexual abuse," Baez said.

Defense attorney Cheney Mason later questioned Baez's approach in the opening statement. "It was my case," Baez said. "I was in charge of the strategy. The blame or the glory lies straight with me, because had we lost this case, nobody would have been talking about Cheney Mason. They would have been talking about me."

Baez said he knew that his team would always put on a strong defense. "I couldn't understand how people thought this was a slam-dunk for the prosecution," he said. "I always felt we had a strong case. I can't say that I was so cocky enough to think we were going to win. But I knew we were going to bring it."

Oscar Nuñez did a fair job portraying Baez in the Lifetime film, the attorney said. "I don't think we look alike. The only thing we share in common is the z's at the end of our names," Baez said.

hboedeker@tribune.com
just passing by

United States

#25522 Jan 23, 2013
A little old but good for a laugh. Bozo pimped up.

http://crimegalsblog.files.wordpress.com/2012...
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25523 Jan 23, 2013
just passing by wrote:
Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez talks about Lifetime's "Prosecuting Casey Anthony" movie.
Jose Baez, who gained lots of television time when representing Casey Anthony, could be back on TV in a big way. He has merged his law firm with Trial Pro, whose Piercy Stakelum is a frequent presence in Orlando commercials.
"We've merged firms. It's not a situation where one firm took over the other," Baez said in an exclusive interview.
Yes, Baez will have a presence in the commercials. "That's totally in the works," he said. "But you won't be seeing me with any dogs."
Baez said he and Stakelum hit it off very well. "It was just really an easy transition for us," Baez said. "There's a lot that I want to do that I just can't do in Orlando. I'd like to have a bigger pond."
The attorney is representing some victims in the Aurora, Colo., shooting, and also Chris Serino, who was Sanford police's lead investigator in the George Zimmerman case. Baez attributed getting those cases to successfully defending Anthony, acquitted of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.
Baez said he is doing few TV analyses these days because he's busy with his practice. "I'm a lawyer first and foremost. It's what I love to do," he said.
But he was happy to critique "Prosecuting Casey Anthony," calling it a fair interpretation of the prosecution's version of events. The Lifetime movie is based on prosecutor Jeff Ashton's book, "Imperfect Justice." Screenwriter Alison Cross said she tried to talk to Baez without success.
"I was in Aruba when she called. I was representing Gary Giordano at the time," Baez said. "I couldn't stop what I was doing to help her out with Jeff Ashton's movie. But looking back at it, I'm sorry I didn't get to collaborate with her and give her our version."
Baez added: "I'd like people to hear the defense's side. But I'm not sure people want to hear that side."
That may change, Baez said, because he said he is asked "ad nauseam" about the case.
Baez said he had no regrets about his opening statement in which he said Caylee Anthony drowned and alleged that George Anthony sexually abused Casey.
"I think there was evidence put on to both support the drowning and allegations of sexual abuse," Baez said.
Defense attorney Cheney Mason later questioned Baez's approach in the opening statement. "It was my case," Baez said. "I was in charge of the strategy. The blame or the glory lies straight with me, because had we lost this case, nobody would have been talking about Cheney Mason. They would have been talking about me."
Baez said he knew that his team would always put on a strong defense. "I couldn't understand how people thought this was a slam-dunk for the prosecution," he said. "I always felt we had a strong case. I can't say that I was so cocky enough to think we were going to win. But I knew we were going to bring it."
Oscar Nuñez did a fair job portraying Baez in the Lifetime film, the attorney said. "I don't think we look alike. The only thing we share in common is the z's at the end of our names," Baez said.
hboedeker@tribune.com
Hi Just passing by!! Thanks for the info!! I feel sorry for the other sucker who's merging with Bozo.You know why Bozo had no regrets,about his 'opening' statement was becuaes like his babykilling client,he knew it was all a lie.And if he really thought he had eveidence of Caylee's murder being a drowning,he would have brought that into trial.He had absoultley nothing,for a drowning,except his wild imagination,and he still could'nt fiqure that out.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25524 Jan 23, 2013
just passing by wrote:
<quoted text>
No limit to damages. Trial postponed, no new trial date set.
Thank you kindly ..just.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25525 Jan 23, 2013
just passing by wrote:
hboedeker@tribune.com
But looking back at it, I'm sorry I didn't get to collaborate with her and give her our version."

(which would be a big fat lie) LOL!

There was more evidence put on little Caylee FACE to support it wasn’t a drowning!

Once a douche bag always a douche bag~

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25526 Jan 23, 2013
just passing by wrote:
A little old but good for a laugh. Bozo pimped up.
http://crimegalsblog.files.wordpress.com/2012...
LOL that's about right!
Thanks for the laugh!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25527 Jan 23, 2013
Jose, patt'en himself on the back once again.

Jose Baez:‘I used the media ….I had to be very media savvy’

(he used the murder of a 2yr. old that's what he used)....right along with her own family.
just passing by

United States

#25528 Jan 23, 2013
We have just obtained new information from police documents: secret surveillance reveals Jodi Arias was packing up boxes inside her grandparents home as detectives feared she may be planning to flee! Even more explosive evidence: police find a 9mm gun inside her rental car & knives hidden inside a box of books inside the home. Why didn't the prosecution present this evidence during their case? Did they show enough evidence to prove premeditation by Jodi Arias?#JodiArias Snip...

www.HLNtv.com/Nancy
just passing by

United States

#25529 Jan 23, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you kindly ..just.
YW my Sweet.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25530 Jan 24, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
Jose, patt'en himself on the back once again.
Jose Baez:‘I used the media ….I had to be very media savvy’
(he used the murder of a 2yr. old that's what he used)....right along with her own family.
Good morning Sweet!! Thanks!! Bozo is a punk!! It's funny how he thinks he's "media savvy".Mofo can't even read or speak and again he's admitting he had to come up with a defensce because babykiller was'nt telling him how she suffocated Caylee.He really needs to seek mental help,but I think it's too late for him.He's having graduer thoughts like his client.Him and babykiller have so much in common.His defense sucked,his ramblings in court sucked,and his book sucked too,because nobody read that either.He sucks at everything,just like his client does.And he's still just jealous of Ashton.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#25531 Jan 24, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Sweet!! Thanks!! Bozo is a punk!! It's funny how he thinks he's "media savvy".Mofo can't even read or speak and again he's admitting he had to come up with a defensce because babykiller was'nt telling him how she suffocated Caylee.He really needs to seek mental help,but I think it's too late for him.He's having graduer thoughts like his client.Him and babykiller have so much in common.His defense sucked,his ramblings in court sucked,and his book sucked too,because nobody read that either.He sucks at everything,just like his client does.And he's still just jealous of Ashton.
AMEN! Whatta pig that creep is, I just wish I could slap him. LOL Hi y'all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,193,538
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 min Joy 492,360
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 12,160
last post wins! (Jul '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 5,449
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Murph 71,242
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Talkin To Idiots 51,595
Lego sales up as parents seek cheaper toys (Feb '09) 3 hr rafaba 6
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:02 pm PST

CBS Sports 3:02PM
Maurice Jones-Drew announces retirement: 5 things to know