“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#25494 Jan 19, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Good grief Sweet,you just popped up and scared me.Good morning,"clink,clink!! " It's good to see you back again.The I.D. show was o.k.but like I said,I thought Jones would have asked more questions,but she did'nt.(Maybe she did,but maybe with all the editing and stuff,it might have had to be cut from the show)And I really don't think she did alot of her own research about the case,to me anyhow.She never did bring up any of the drowning theroy.Maybe Bozo refused to be questioned about that big lie.
LOL on scaring you Lisa,:).. yep Bozo would have only done that interivew if he had some say it what was going to be said.
And of course he probably got a little Caylee blood money for it also...discusting pig!

It's really nice out here today, it was cold for the last week, well at least for Calif. it's diff. a beach day (but can't go):(
have to many other things on the burner (maybe tomarrow).
Tonight I'll have my laptop and a few clinks while waching lifetime. Join me and we can post during those hidiousley long commercials!!! LOL

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25495 Jan 19, 2013
tomorrow sorry about all the miss-spells (you know) me!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25496 Jan 19, 2013
And Strickland Sweet,he may not relize it,but he's a little hottie!! He was like,I knew she was guilty the first time she appeard in his court.He was very honest on his opoion.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25497 Jan 19, 2013
Sweet and Zazz,let me get off this computer for awhile,or I won't get anyhing accomplised,have a sunny happy day!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25498 Jan 19, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL on scaring you Lisa,:).. yep Bozo would have only done that interivew if he had some say it what was going to be said.
And of course he probably got a little Caylee blood money for it also...discusting pig!
It's really nice out here today, it was cold for the last week, well at least for Calif. it's diff. a beach day (but can't go):(
have to many other things on the burner (maybe tomarrow).
Tonight I'll have my laptop and a few clinks while waching lifetime. Join me and we can post during those hidiousley long commercials!!! LOL
Sweet,I might take you up on those few clinks,but that's kinda early for me,I'll think about it though.(I guess I could start at you're time,but I forget is you're time ahead of me?)

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25499 Jan 19, 2013
Lisa were 3hrs. behind NY time, Lisa so you'll be drunk by the time I start lol!! I forgot about the time difference!!! I'm the one that will be starting early!!!

I'm out too...Have a good day....Lisa...
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25500 Jan 19, 2013
Before I forget Sweet,did you see the new show on I.D. where they do the murder's backward's? It called 'redrum'.I missed the first show though,but it looks like it's going to be good.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25501 Jan 19, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
Lisa were 3hrs. behind NY time, Lisa so you'll be drunk by the time I start lol!! I forgot about the time difference!!! I'm the one that will be starting early!!!
I'm out too...Have a good day....Lisa...
Now I'm really confused Sweet,giggle giggle!! I'll see you tonight,woo-woo!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25504 Jan 19, 2013
Sweet,the movie has started.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25505 Jan 19, 2013
I guess after the movie is over,they are going to show,"Beyond the headlines".

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25506 Jan 19, 2013
lisa wrote:
Thanks Lisa I'm watching it now.
It's 8:45 here.

Gawd I just hate seeing JVM again, I'm so done with her!!!

The girl they chose to play the ice queen sure is doing a great job at portraying the cold hearted baby killing b*tch! LOL

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25507 Jan 19, 2013
zazz wrote:
Man who dated Arias had no doubt she was the killer
By Dr. Drew staff
updated 7:58 AM EST, Thu January 17, 2013
Man who dated Arias had no doubt she was the killer
In an exclusive interview Wednesday night, a man who dated Jodi Arias spoke about her for the first time publicly on HLN.
Abe Abdelhadi says he dated Arias several times and even spoke to her after ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander's death.
Arias' attorneys have been arguing during her murder trial that she killed Alexander in self-defense, even though Arias has given authorities several stories about Alexander’s death. After Alexander’s body was found in June of 2008 at his Mesa, Arizona home, Arias told police she was not involved in his killing. She later told investigators that she witnessed two intruders break in and kill him. Eventually, her lawyers said she killed Alexander in self-defense.
WATCH: I introduced Travis to Jodi Arias
Alexander’s body had 29 stab wounds, his throat was slit from ear to ear and he had been shot in the face.
In this video clip, Abdelhadi tells HLN’s Dr. Drew how he met Arias and what happened on their dates.
WATCH: Did Jodi Arias study witchcraft?
“When you heard that Travis died, did you for one second at all think she had anything to do with it?” Dr. Drew asked Abdelhadi.
He replied,“Absolutely …[after his death], my phone was blowing up with texts [and] I told a buddy …I know who did it.”
She reminds me alot of babykiller.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25508 Jan 19, 2013
Ewe and George and Cindy!!!!
How on earth did they possible find someone that looks like Cindy,(that poor women, forced to get a muffin top!!!)....

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25509 Jan 19, 2013
Well one thing is right, Jeff said "when I get done with her she's going to be the most hated women in America".
Actually she did that all on her own when she chose to smother helpless little Caylee.
Glad she's still in hiding and hope she lives in fear and hiding the rest of her natural life....

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25510 Jan 19, 2013
lisa wrote:
Thanks Lisa still watching.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25511 Jan 20, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
Ewe and George and Cindy!!!!
How on earth did they possible find someone that looks like Cindy,(that poor women, forced to get a muffin top!!!)....
The just put an ugly, evil mask on her. LOL.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25512 Jan 20, 2013
‘Prosecuting Casey Anthony’: A few points to remember

— posted by halboedeker on January, 19 2013 3:44 PM

I’ve heard from many readers about “Prosecuting Casey Anthony,” which premieres at 8 p.m. Saturday on Lifetime.

A few points to keep in mind:

1. It’s a docudrama, not an editorial. The filmmakers are telling a story, not making a commentary about the case’s outcome. They tell the story in a straightforward, fast-moving style. They go a low-key route, which is smart, because people feel so passionate about the case.

2. The movie fills a two-hour time slot, but the actual running time is 90 minutes. So a lot of material, from 2008 to 2012, has been crammed into those 90 minutes. You may quibble with what was left out. I was surprised that Dr. Jan Garavaglia’s testimony isn’t depicted. Yet the film is a clear retelling of the case.

3. The movie does not glorify Casey Anthony or her family. Casey is a minor figure, because the focus is on the trial. Though the film is based on Jeff Ashton’s book, the film strives for balance in depicting the defense. See if you think the movie achieves it.

4. Ashton has joked that he got an upgrade with the casting of Rob Lowe.“Prosecuting Casey Anthony” has enlisted some attractive performers to play people from the trial. You may find that distracting, but the film isn’t a documentary, either.

Please tell me what you think after you watch.

Level 6

Since: May 11

Seattle, WA

#25513 Jan 21, 2013
Hi Everyone! Long time no see. Hope you're all well and things are good:D
I tried to watch the movie but just couldn't stand it. Kept turning to it and it made me sick all over again,.. gave up and watched NCIS.
The girl playing KC was good with the dark under eye circles, lol. The guy playing Jose was every bit annoying, so I guess that means he was good, too. George's actor was very sympathetic as I saw it, but I only caught him on the stand being asked about molesting his miserable excuse for a daughter. That pudgy guy looked so sad.
Sorry I couldn't give a review, maybe it will play again and I'll be more in the mood.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25516 Jan 22, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
Hi Everyone! Long time no see. Hope you're all well and things are good:D
I tried to watch the movie but just couldn't stand it. Kept turning to it and it made me sick all over again,.. gave up and watched NCIS.
The girl playing KC was good with the dark under eye circles, lol. The guy playing Jose was every bit annoying, so I guess that means he was good, too. George's actor was very sympathetic as I saw it, but I only caught him on the stand being asked about molesting his miserable excuse for a daughter. That pudgy guy looked so sad.
Sorry I couldn't give a review, maybe it will play again and I'll be more in the mood.
Hi real,,, good to see, you. I watched and it just stirred up all those pissed off emotions, DARN I wished with all my heart there would have been a different ending!!!*(LOL)

As the article that Zazz posted (Hal B) re. Dr. G. they sure didn't emphisize her testimony one bit!!
(what's the purpose of putting duct tape overrrrrrrrr a child nose and mouth)!!!! Casey knows.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25517 Jan 22, 2013
Prosecuting Casey Anthony’ wins Saturday ratings race.

Video comments by Hal.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 36 min Anne 96,698
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Patriot 1,155,778
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr OzRitz 49,316
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 6 hr NorCal Native 21
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 7 hr H A N S 490,363
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 8 hr US Citizen 1,303
Christmas lights? 12 hr Jaimee 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web