lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Hi Zazz,and Sweet.Here's the recap of th show,tonght.It started outwith babykiller getting her tattoo,Jones recaps a little,aboutthe case,Conway as on there too.Jones ask Bozo how come she acted like thatReferring to he days,she partied for a month.Bozo claims she has significant issuses,she went into denial because she lives in a world that's not reality.(Jones should have stopped him there,because she was living in reality,her realty was going out and partying.It's not like she was having auidotory or halicinating things)Then Bozo claims she's is "unnique",because five years old have imaginary friends,not twenty years old and because she was lying about getting ready for work not for a day,or wek but for months.(Mmm,that would'nt be unique Bozo,that goes just to show how lazy she is and how much she is a pyhco liar)They showed some of the police interview with Melic.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Then they go to the cadavier dogs,that's when Strickland came on.He says dogs don't lie,people do.Strckland is asked about babykiller's high bond,he says that he knew right off he knew Caylee was dead and if he would have set her bond at like $100,000,it would have been like a bond for a stolen bike.He also says he believed the prosecuter was right in charging her with 1st degree murder.Strickland also said Ashton and Bozo are oppisite.Ashton is brillant and Bozo did'nt do anything credible.(I'm going to skip a little)anyway,Strickland is like,I thought they would get in trial and start by saying it was an accident and how sorry she was,but instead next thing he knew,they were talking about sexual molestation.(referring to not doing anything credible)Strickland talks about the trunk,and says the duct tape can prove she was suffocated and then says he believes Caylee was then deposited in the woods.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Meanwhile Bozo is saying,he got to know babykiller well and believed "certain" things she said.He claims there was no eveidence of a murder and admits that she lied to police and that's why they did'nt refute that at trial.(Umm,more like because there were to many!!)Bozo claims it was everyone who was spoonfed for 3 years by the media(Umm more like him and his client)He claimes she was already convicted because of the 31 days(you think,hello it could have been three days,and babykiller still would'nt have admitted anything)Bozo says something about Jesus Christ on the stand.He claims she told him step by step how Caylee died.(yeah,o.k) Then Jones says if George did it how come the trunk smelled and he did'nt drive the car? I think the answer from Bozo was the trash was the smell.Jones goes on to say,that babykiller will take this "event" to her grave.(Um,I think it's more than an event,but I'm sure in babykiller's stupid head,it is just that)Jones goes on to say,that she believes the reason why the jury did'nt find her guilty because there was'nt enough eveidence(I don't know why she thinks that,maybe it's she who has'nt read anything)Anyway,they just had to play the video dairy,(UUUGH!!)But she goes on to say she hopes Caylee gets earthly justice.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

When asked who he thinks was more surprised about the verdict,Strickland said Bozo was.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

And forgot,Strickland added that he thought George was a pansy for the defence.
Children should be loved

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

lisa wrote:
And forgot,Strickland added that he thought George was a pansy for the defence.
George certainly was a pansy. That entire incest/molestation theory was sickening to say the least and I never ever believed it.

I was watching the Jodie Arias case and that woman seems to follow a similar profile like Casey. They are almost identical when it comes to lying. All Jodie would need is a mama like Cindy to back her up.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

zazz wrote:
Thanks Lisa.((((())))
You're welcome Zazz!! I think I have a little crush on Strickland,hee-hee!! He's always such calm and cool.The show was o.k.but I would have thought Jones would have asked more about Caylee's supposedly "drowning" and nothing was brought up about that.I think she could have asked more questions,but I can't think of any besides that right off.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Children should be loved wrote:
<quoted text>
George certainly was a pansy. That entire incest/molestation theory was sickening to say the least and I never ever believed it.
I was watching the Jodie Arias case and that woman seems to follow a similar profile like Casey. They are almost identical when it comes to lying. All Jodie would need is a mama like Cindy to back her up.
A friend of mine is watching the trial. She says they are just alike, she does the fake tears, the hair thing, etc.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Children should be loved wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Children should be loved!! It's good too see you and hope you have been doing good!! Well,needless to say,it was a pathetic attempt to blame George,but I guess George did'nt mind(maybe he thought the jury would never buy the molestation crap)and that's why he decided to be the pansy.I can't see how the jury did'nt ask themselves,more questions,if they thought he was really responsible for Caylee's death.Very good point about Arias,having a mamma like mental Cindy,too funny!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
A friend of mine is watching the trial. She says they are just alike, she does the fake tears, the hair thing, etc.
Good morning Zazz!! They're simlaities are both alike.Very classic pyhcopaths.I've been watching the trial as much as I can,too.I think even part of Aria's defense even got some of the 'let's blame the victim' of sexual things,like they did in babykiller's case.They had Aria's exboyfriend on,I wanted to hear him,but I missed it last night.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Sweet, where the hell you been?

You're not going to leave me like Fred did are you?

Please get your butt back here!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

TIME STAMP

Saturday January 2013

10.56 PM PDT Friday

12.56 AM CDT

1.56 AM EDT

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

I got interrupted by life. Add 3 minutes to the above, across the board.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Lissa girl, it looks like it's you and me.

I'm pouring you a triple Crown. Anytime is crown time.

Did I tell you I have bunches of Crown glasses? Nice and heavy. Love drinking from them.

Here's to you my lady. Clink clink.

I think Ms Sweet is too busy for us right now.

Don't know what in the hell happened to Fred, he's MIA.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Man who dated Arias had no doubt she was the killer

By Dr. Drew staff
updated 7:58 AM EST, Thu January 17, 2013
Man who dated Arias had no doubt she was the killer

In an exclusive interview Wednesday night, a man who dated Jodi Arias spoke about her for the first time publicly on HLN.

Abe Abdelhadi says he dated Arias several times and even spoke to her after ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander's death.

Arias' attorneys have been arguing during her murder trial that she killed Alexander in self-defense, even though Arias has given authorities several stories about Alexander’s death. After Alexander’s body was found in June of 2008 at his Mesa, Arizona home, Arias told police she was not involved in his killing. She later told investigators that she witnessed two intruders break in and kill him. Eventually, her lawyers said she killed Alexander in self-defense.

WATCH: I introduced Travis to Jodi Arias

Alexander’s body had 29 stab wounds, his throat was slit from ear to ear and he had been shot in the face.

In this video clip, Abdelhadi tells HLN’s Dr. Drew how he met Arias and what happened on their dates.

WATCH: Did Jodi Arias study witchcraft?

“When you heard that Travis died, did you for one second at all think she had anything to do with it?” Dr. Drew asked Abdelhadi.

He replied,“Absolutely …[after his death], my phone was blowing up with texts [and] I told a buddy …I know who did it.”

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
Sweet, where the hell you been?
You're not going to leave me like Fred did are you?
Please get your butt back here!!!!!
Sorry Zazz :( I would never leave you!!!
Just been super duper busy, alot going on at work and on the home front.
I can finally take a little break today.
I was just reading back and saw Lisa gave an update on the Aphrodite show last week. I completely missed it! Although it doesn't sound like I missed much!
Tonight is the Lifetime movie it's on at 8:00 here.
So I take it you havn't seen Fred lately hopfully he will return.
Happy Saturday and between taking care of things around here I will ck in!
By the way ck.. your mail..

lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

zazz wrote:
Lissa girl, it looks like it's you and me.
I'm pouring you a triple Crown. Anytime is crown time.
Did I tell you I have bunches of Crown glasses? Nice and heavy. Love drinking from them.
Here's to you my lady. Clink clink.
I think Ms Sweet is too busy for us right now.
Don't know what in the hell happened to Fred, he's MIA.
Good morning Zazz!! I wished I would have been on last night,I could have used a shot last night.(I'm a little bit aggravated about life right now)Crown glasses?? I bet they are really nice,I'm going to have to get me some.Ashton's movie is on tonight,I'm going to be watching it.Here's some morning java for you friend,"clink,clink!! "

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

lisa wrote:
Meanwhile Bozo is saying,he got to know babykiller well and believed "certain" things she said.He claims there was no eveidence of a murder and admits that she lied to police and that's why they did'nt refute that at trial.(Umm,more like because there were to many!!)Bozo claims it was everyone who was spoonfed for 3 years by the media(Umm more like him and his client)He claimes she was already convicted because of the 31 days(you think,hello it could have been three days,and babykiller still would'nt have admitted anything)Bozo says something about Jesus Christ on the stand.He claims she told him step by step how Caylee died.(yeah,o.k) Then Jones says if George did it how come the trunk smelled and he did'nt drive the car? I think the answer from Bozo was the trash was the smell.Jones goes on to say,that babykiller will take this "event" to her grave.(Um,I think it's more than an event,but I'm sure in babykiller's stupid head,it is just that)Jones goes on to say,that she believes the reason why the jury did'nt find her guilty because there was'nt enough eveidence(I don't know why she thinks that,maybe it's she who has'nt read anything)Anyway,they just had to play the video dairy,(UUUGH!!)But she goes on to say she hopes Caylee gets earthly justice.
Thanks for all your lovely recaps Lisa, I would sometime rather read them than have to look at bozo's fugly face!!!
Happy Sat. and don't forget the lifetime movie is on tonight.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Zazz!! I wished I would have been on last night,I could have used a shot last night.(I'm a little bit aggravated about life right now)Crown glasses?? I bet they are really nice,I'm going to have to get me some.Ashton's movie is on tonight,I'm going to be watching it.Here's some morning java for you friend,"clink,clink!! "
Morning Lisa!!! I'm just setting here having some coffee before I have to get going!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Zazz :( I would never leave you!!!
Just been super duper busy, alot going on at work and on the home front.
I can finally take a little break today.
I was just reading back and saw Lisa gave an update on the Aphrodite show last week. I completely missed it! Although it doesn't sound like I missed much!
Tonight is the Lifetime movie it's on at 8:00 here.
So I take it you havn't seen Fred lately hopfully he will return.
Happy Saturday and between taking care of things around here I will ck in!
By the way ck.. your mail..
Good grief Sweet,you just popped up and scared me.Good morning,"clink,clink!! " It's good to see you back again.The I.D. show was o.k.but like I said,I thought Jones would have asked more questions,but she did'nt.(Maybe she did,but maybe with all the editing and stuff,it might have had to be cut from the show)And I really don't think she did alot of her own research about the case,to me anyhow.She never did bring up any of the drowning theroy.Maybe Bozo refused to be questioned about that big lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,461 - 24,480 of25,465
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Patrick 1,071,887
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 17 min REMEMBER CAYLEE 482,900
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,456
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 12 hr zazz 96,280
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 17 hr Riverside 70,385
Disabled veteran and his service dog beaten by ... 18 hr matin wilkins 1
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 19 hr Maverick 808 17,549
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••