lid

Mount Vernon, IL

#25444 Jan 12, 2013
zazz wrote:
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee. The weekend is off to a good start.
Hope everyone is enjoying it.
Hi Zazz!! Happy Saturday,"clink,clink!! " I'll be buying tonight.It's rainy here,can't stand that freaking rain,exspecially in January.It should be freaking snowing,not this.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25445 Jan 12, 2013
Oops,can't spell my name.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25448 Jan 12, 2013
zazz wrote:
New State Attorney Jeff Ashton takes oath of office
(VIDEO STILL) Jeff Ashton takes his oath of office during a public ceremony at the Orange County Courthouse -- Friday, Jan. 11, 2013.
Last Updated: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 7:36 AM
ORLANDO --
After being sworn in earlier this week, State Attorney Jeff Ashton took his oath of office at a public ceremony Friday at the Orange County Courthouse.
After a week on the job, what does the top prosecutor for Orange and Osceola counties have to say about his new job?
Click on the video on the right to hear Ashton’s response.
Chief Judge Belvin Perry, who presided over the Case Against Casey, was also in attendance.
"I've known Jeff a number of years,” Perry said.“I've worked with Jeff as an assistant state attorney. I've worked with him as a judge. Jeff has a lot of energy. He has a vision. And I think Jeff will do quite well."
Hi Zazz!! Thanks for the lastest info.I might watch the video later on.I think he worked hard for his postion,and he defenaitly seems like he has a postive attitude about his job,always a plus.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25449 Jan 12, 2013
zazz wrote:
TIME STAMP
Saturday 12 January 2013
9:00 PM EDT
6:00 PM PDT
8:00 PM CDT
Is January going by kinda fast,or is it me Zazz??
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25450 Jan 12, 2013
zazz wrote:
I like knowing other people hate her as much as I do.
You know it Zazz,what the majority of America,the more facts that come out about this case,for whoever did'nt watch the trial or read many of the documents that were open to the public,hopefully this show,will show what a murderer does look like and act.This jury,is going to look even more senceless than the verdict ever was,in all times.Sad to say.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25451 Jan 12, 2013
When the appeal for lying convivtion is made public,I'm sure Bozo is going to put his worthless two sence in.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25452 Jan 12, 2013
Not all pychopaths are murderer's but they are all liars.Yet babykiller is appealing this,it's bad enough she was aquiited,but to appeal these lying convictions just goes to show how depraved,I think she is.Being aquitted in the first degree was'nt enough for this killer,but she thinks she is deserving of some freaking award.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25453 Jan 12, 2013
O.k.just watching a little bit og Geraldo,don't even know what murder case is discuussing,but sure enough,Bozo is on there,now claiming everybody that does decompose,now produces cyanide!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25454 Jan 12, 2013
Allen Dershowitz is aying she could have a good chance on appeal?? Bozo is saying somethig too.Then they have the Oscar dude who's playing Baez. The dude says he's playing a lawyer who wants to win.Bozo says he wanted to read the whole scprit,but did'nt.Yeah,I do believe that,he's too lazy too read anyhow.The Oscar dude that plays Bozo is claiming he belives it was an accident!! Go fiqiure,guess playing Baez fits him well then.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25456 Jan 12, 2013
zazz wrote:
1/2
Casey Anthony: Not Very Appealing, Part 1
Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 11:04AM
Casey’s appeal will be heard today. I will expound on that after it unfolds. First, here’s a little background music to set the mood…
I guess most of you know by now that Casey lives in a gated community in Cape Canaveral. If you know the location; fine, but I’m not going to disclose it here. There are too many people living there and they don’t need an onslaught of visitors, including media-types and hostile folks out to get her.
For certain, she has been spotted around town. I know people in that neighborhood; some so well that I won’t even discuss them — and virtually across the street from her. I will tell you what I do know about her, though, before I go into today’s appeal and what I wrote years ago that led up to this motion; the gist, of which, is whether she was Mirandized while being questioned, whether she was legally under arrest when placed in the back of a police vehicle the night of July 15, 2008, and whether the four misdemeanor convictions for lying to law enforcement should be considered double jeopardy. In other words, were four charges too many? Could they have been condensed into one since they were, virtually, one and the same?
Casey likes the Cape Canaveral neighborhood and the surrounding area. She loves the bars at the port, where giant cruise ships sail. They are a sight to behold. She’s always enjoyed that side of Central Florida and I can’t say I blame her. For sure, if you’ve never been up close to a cruise ship or watched one leave port while sitting on an outside deck sipping a cold drink, munching on a fresh grouper sandwich or oysters on the half shell, you’re missing something. Besides, don’t cruises run in her family?
She’s been spotted out and about, alright, but she never looks anyone in the eye. Never. That’s why a lot of people question whether it’s her or not. They’re pretty sure, but they’re not sure. During the day, there’s hardly a time that she doesn’t wear her big sunglasses. To me, that’s a giveaway. Most of the time, she wears wigs. That helps keep her from being identified.
Where she lives, she walks her pet. A maintenance man offers up treats to all the neighborhood dogs, but wonders why this particular woman thanks him while looking askance; her face emotionless. Never in the eyes. No smile, but gracious just the same.
In order to move into the place where she lives, she needed help. This is where it gets quite interesting. Her father, George, is seen all the time. He never hides from view. He’s the one who got her in. She’s got a three-month lease with an option for three more.
On the day of the final hearing before the trial, George took the stand. Jose Baez asked him if he’d be willing to lie for Casey in order to save her life. He said yes. Jose asked him one more time and he responded with a resounding YES, heard loud and clear throughout the courtroom. I know; I was there.
So if she can't prey on the young and vernable,it looks like she's going to be suckering the older people in this commitity,too Zazz.If this is true.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25457 Jan 13, 2013
lisa wrote:
Allen Dershowitz is aying she could have a good chance on appeal?? Bozo is saying somethig too.Then they have the Oscar dude who's playing Baez. The dude says he's playing a lawyer who wants to win.Bozo says he wanted to read the whole scprit,but did'nt.Yeah,I do believe that,he's too lazy too read anyhow.The Oscar dude that plays Bozo is claiming he belives it was an accident!! Go fiqiure,guess playing Baez fits him well then.
Accident my ass!!!!

Even if it had been an accident that bitch should have been convicted of negligence. She wasn't convicted of anything by the nitwit 12.

If this conviction, to which she pleaded guilty, is overturned y'all are going to either visit me in the loony bin or jail.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25458 Jan 13, 2013
Dershowitz is a fool, a dried up old has been.

He got a guilty man off who tried to murder his wealthy wife but instead left her a vegetable so he thinks he's hot shit. Just like Bozo the fat clown.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25459 Jan 13, 2013
zazz wrote:
3/3
When Casey was returning to the condo, a local TV station’s trucks had been laying in wait; ready to pounce. They relentlessly pursued her every step of the way. She called 911 and tried to shake them, to no avail. As the private gate to the community opened for her to enter, the truck followed her in. So did a police car or two, and that was the last she saw of them. No one from the unnamed station reported that incident, nor has there been anything new to report from anyone else. Most people are tight-lipped. No one pays much attention to her in and out of the small world where she resides, seemingly, far from harm.
If I were you and since I am me, I would proffer this advice: Leave her the hell alone. She may be out of jail, but she will never escape the prison she has placed herself in. Just the other day, someone saw her up close and personal; face-to-face, in other words. A rare sight indeed! She wasn’t wearing her signature sunglasses. Caught off guard! What this person told me was sad, but I felt no sympathy. Casey’s eyes were void. Looking into them, there was nothing but emptiness and a total lack of human emotion; dull and dead. As if she has no soul.
http://marinadedave.com/journal/2013/1/8/case...
She has no soul. She's a baby killing monster bitch.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25460 Jan 13, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Is January going by kinda fast,or is it me Zazz??
It's both of us. I can't believe it's half over.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25461 Jan 13, 2013
TIME STAMP

Sunday 13 January 2013

4:00 PM PDT

6:00 PM CDT

7.00 PM EDT
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25462 Jan 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Accident my ass!!!!
Even if it had been an accident that bitch should have been convicted of negligence. She wasn't convicted of anything by the nitwit 12.
If this conviction, to which she pleaded guilty, is overturned y'all are going to either visit me in the loony bin or jail.
Hi Zazz!! Good post.Next thing you know,babykiller is going to be claiming all her lies were an "accident",too.The I.D.show is on tonight,and I'm going to be watching it.It's starts at 9 p.m.here.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25463 Jan 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
Dershowitz is a fool, a dried up old has been.
He got a guilty man off who tried to murder his wealthy wife but instead left her a vegetable so he thinks he's hot shit. Just like Bozo the fat clown.
That was he Sonny Von Bulow case.And just think,you know Dershowitz got paid with her money,not his.(the husband)I forget his name.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25464 Jan 14, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>That was he Sonny Von Bulow case.And just think,you know Dershowitz got paid with her money,not his.(the husband)I forget his name.
He probably got paid a pretty penny. After all the victim couldn't complain.

I didn't know about this case when it happened but later read something about it and her children suing him.

Don't know how that ended but I'm sure he's a wealthy SOB now.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25465 Jan 14, 2013
TIME STAMP

Monday 14 January 2013

1:55 PM PDT

3:55 PM CDT

4.55 PM EDT
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25466 Jan 14, 2013
Hi Zazz,and Sweet.Here's the recap of th show,tonght.It started outwith babykiller getting her tattoo,Jones recaps a little,aboutthe case,Conway as on there too.Jones ask Bozo how come she acted like thatReferring to he days,she partied for a month.Bozo claims she has significant issuses,she went into denial because she lives in a world that's not reality.(Jones should have stopped him there,because she was living in reality,her realty was going out and partying.It's not like she was having auidotory or halicinating things)Then Bozo claims she's is "unnique",because five years old have imaginary friends,not twenty years old and because she was lying about getting ready for work not for a day,or wek but for months.(Mmm,that would'nt be unique Bozo,that goes just to show how lazy she is and how much she is a pyhco liar)They showed some of the police interview with Melic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,140,807
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 12 min Spooky Vulgar 489,436
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 13 min Princess Hey 4,275
The alphabet (Jun '06) 26 min Doug77 1,146
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 32 min Mary NY 26,085
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Black Teacher 48,347
Arrest is first under homeless-feeding law (Apr '07) 1 hr coachjayday 122
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:13 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:13PM