Comments
24,401 - 24,420 of 25,471 Comments Last updated Jul 18, 2014
Sweet 53

Los Angeles, CA

#25385 Jan 2, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Sweet!! No,I'm talking about the one on Ivestigation I.D. with Aprodite Jones.Are you going to watch that one?
Yah, I'll probably watch that one, although Aprodite probabaly had to pay Bozo some Caylee blood money for that one.

Lisa since when are you hanging out in Cali??? Moved and didn't say I thought it was snowing where you where??lol
Sweet 53

Los Angeles, CA

#25386 Jan 2, 2013
Will the REAL Lisa please stand up?

Going to go meet the hubby, bbl...
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25389 Jan 3, 2013
Sweet 53 wrote:
Will the REAL Lisa please stand up?
Going to go meet the hubby, bbl...
Good morning Sweet!! I wonder where this has me posting today??
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25390 Jan 3, 2013
Sweet 53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, I'll probably watch that one, although Aprodite probabaly had to pay Bozo some Caylee blood money for that one.
Lisa since when are you hanging out in Cali??? Moved and didn't say I thought it was snowing where you where??lol
O.k.That was odd.I don't even know how the heck that had me posting from California.Anyway,I don't think that Aprodotite paid Bozo(well hopefully not)but I think she probably contacted him,and he was all to willing to be on the show,so he could get attention.I'm defenitaly going to watch,so I can get a good laugh at him making a fool out of hisself.I'm sure he'll say something outrageous again about how Caylee died.Maybe,"fool-proof " drowning by suicide accident molestation?? He's so pathetic.I guess he never figuired it,that if Caylee was to drown,all mental George had to do and babykiller,was to leave Caylee in the pool,and call 911.And the police would have ruled it accidental drowning,not a homocide.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25391 Jan 3, 2013
zazz wrote:
Casey Anthony:‘Bella Vita’ worth a look, thanks to Stan Strickland
— posted by halboedeker on January, 2 2013 11:31 AM
Aphrodite Jones’“Casey Anthony: Bella Vita” is an unusual and eye-opening take on the headline-making case.
For the program, Jones talks to Stan Strickland, who preceded Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. on the murder case; Judge O.H. Eaton Jr., who was an analyst for WESH-Channel 2; Brad Conway, a former attorney for George and Cindy Anthony; and Steve Helling of People magazine, which produced six cover stories about the saga.
Strickland reveals that he had never heard of defense attorney Jose Baez. Eaton says his impression was and still remains that Baez was “an inexperienced lawyer who was in over his head.”
But, of course, Baez won when Anthony was acquitted of murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee.
Strickland says he doesn’t believe the state overcharged in the case and describes prosecutor Jeff Ashton as brilliant. But Eaton says the prosecution was “very arrogant” about the case and says that judges in Florida “were not surprised at all” about the jury’s verdict.
The episode of “True Crime With Aphrodite Jones” premieres at 10 p.m. Jan. 14 on Investigation Discovery. The hour also stages dramatizations of Anthony’s home life. That device is usually distracting, but it’s weirdly compelling in this program.
Jones talks to Baez, who complains that the media created a mob mentality and dismisses the prosecution’s case as “weak at best.” He also defends what he heard from Anthony, telling a skeptical Jones,“I got to know Casey. You didn’t.”
But the show is most interesting for the Strickland and Eaton interviews. Strickland complains that people do not understand reasonable doubt and that there needs to be better jury instruction about it. To explain the verdict, Strickland quotes a juror who said,“If I don’t know how she died, how can I convict her of anything?”
Eaton says many people who disagree with the verdict simply don’t know the facts.”I don’t know how you can prove premeditation when all you have is a bag of bones,” Eaton says.
And there’s the personal angle from the host. Jones, who says she was originally outraged by the verdict, comes to a new conclusion that the jury was right to come up with not guilty.
Will you be watching?
Good morning Zazz!! Thanks for this article!! I'm going to have to read it later on.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25392 Jan 3, 2013
Zazz and Sweet,have a happy day!!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25393 Jan 3, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Sweet!! I wonder where this has me posting today??
You're back... close to home. LOL.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25394 Jan 3, 2013
Jeff Ashton discusses Casey Anthony on WFTV; Bob Graham talks to News 13

Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, Orlando, Orlando Sentinel, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL, WRBW

— posted by halboedeker on January, 3 2013 1:26 PM

Jeff Ashton thanks voters the day after he was elected state attorney in August. Photo credit: Red Huber/Orlando Sentinel
Jeff Ashton will be the guest on WFTV-Channel 9’s “Central Florida Spotlight” days before he becomes Orange-Osceola state attorney.

Ashton talks about the job, his plans and his decision not to re-hire some former co-workers in the state attorney’s office, moderator Greg Warmoth said. Ashton also discusses the Casey Anthony case, including revelations about the search on the Anthony family computer for fool-proof suffocation.

“Central Florida Spotlight” airs at 12:30 p.m. Saturday. Departing State Attorney Lawson Lamar will be Warmoth’s guest on the next show.

In other local public-affairs programs this weekend:

Bob Graham, the former U.S. senator and Florida governor, will be a guest on “Political Connections.” The program can be seen at 11 a.m. and 8 p.m. Sunday on Central Florida News 13. Analysts Lou Frey and Dick Batchelor discuss the fiscal cliff and divisions in Congress. Frey and Batchelor also discuss the death of Bill McBride, his contributions to Florida, and what his death could mean for the political future of Alex Sink, McBride’s widow.

State Sen. Darren Soto, D-Kissimmee, will be a guest on “Orlando Matters,” which airs at 7 a.m. Saturday on WRBW-Channel 65. Soto and moderator Keith Landry of WOFL-Channel 35 will discuss the economy, foreclosures, education funding, the state budget and property insurance reform. Landry also interviews Greg Snavely from Operation Airboat, which sends care packages to U.S. soldiers serving overseas.

Lauren Rowe looks at the “25 Most Powerful People in Central Florida” on “Flashpoint,” which airs at 8 a.m. Sunday on WKMG-Channel 6. The program is based on reports by Scott Maxwell of the Orlando Sentinel. He is Rowe’s guest along with Martha Haynie, Orange County comptroller, and Dr. Case Thorp of First Presbyterian Church of Orlando. Rowe, Haynie and Thorp were among the nine community leaders who helped compile the list.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#25396 Jan 5, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Sweet!! I wonder where this has me posting today??
Thursday you were in IL...Happy Sat. morning Lisa!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#25397 Jan 5, 2013
zazz wrote:
Aphrodite Jones’“Casey Anthony: Bella Vita” is an unusual and eye-opening take on the headline-making case.
For the program, Jones talks to Stan Strickland, who preceded Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. on the murder case; Judge O.H. Eaton Jr., who was an analyst for WESH-Channel 2; Brad Conway, a former attorney for George and Cindy Anthony; and Steve Helling of People magazine, which produced six cover stories about the saga.
Strickland reveals that he had never heard of defense attorney Jose Baez. Eaton says his impression was and still remains that Baez was “an inexperienced lawyer who was in over his head.”
But, of course, Baez won when Anthony was acquitted of murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee.
Strickland says he doesn’t believe the state overcharged in the case and describes prosecutor Jeff Ashton as brilliant. But Eaton says the prosecution was “very arrogant” about the case and says that judges in Florida “were not surprised at all” about the jury’s verdict.
The episode of “True Crime With Aphrodite Jones” premieres at 10 p.m. Jan. 14 on Investigation Discovery. The hour also stages dramatizations of Anthony’s home life. That device is usually distracting, but it’s weirdly compelling in this program.
Jones talks to Baez, who complains that the media created a mob mentality and dismisses the prosecution’s case as “weak at best.” He also defends what he heard from Anthony, telling a skeptical Jones,“I got to know Casey. You didn’t.”
But the show is most interesting for the Strickland and Eaton interviews. Strickland complains that people do not understand reasonable doubt and that there needs to be better jury instruction about it. To explain the verdict, Strickland quotes a juror who said,“If I don’t know how she died, how can I convict her of anything?”
Eaton says many people who disagree with the verdict simply don’t know the facts.”I don’t know how you can prove premeditation when all you have is a bag of bones,” Eaton says.
And there’s the personal angle from the host. Jones, who says she was originally outraged by the verdict, comes to a new conclusion that the jury was right to come up with not guilty.
Will you be watching?
Happy Sat. Zazz thanks for the article. I'm going to watch, just out out of shear curiosity! I bet out of all these programs the people on Topix that followed this case know way more than your average Joe.( or Joe Smoe, in skanky's case!!)

The money must be running out by now, I often wonder what kind of slimy deal Casey and Bozo have and any monies won't last long with Casey anyway because she's so wastfull with other people's money~!

Have a great Saturday, got to go clean house!(fun!!)

Level 8

Location hidden

#25399 Jan 5, 2013
The link I posted on the prior page has one of my favorite pics. It is the sign that was put up for the jurors who freed the baby killer.

A big lighted sign, I'm sure you've all seen. "What the f... have you done."
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25400 Jan 5, 2013
zazz wrote:
The link I posted on the prior page has one of my favorite pics. It is the sign that was put up for the jurors who freed the baby killer.
A big lighted sign, I'm sure you've all seen. "What the f... have you done."
Hi Zazz!! That sign says it all.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25401 Jan 5, 2013
zazz wrote:
Casey Anthony: Not ready for afternoon TV?
— posted by halboedeker on January, 4 2013 1:32 PM
Defense attorney Cheney Mason in court in September 2011. Photo credit: Red Huber/Orlando Sentinel
THIS POST HAS BEEN UPDATED:
The latest Casey Anthony court proceedings won’t get automatic play on television.
In Session will provide the feed to outlets when Anthony’s convictions of lying to law enforcement are appealed at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday. The case will be heard in the Fifth District Court of Appeal in Daytona Beach. It could be a chance to see defense attorney Cheney Mason in action.
But In Session probably won’t air anything on Anthony until Wednesday, a spokeswoman said. The decision will depend on what’s more newsworthy on Tuesday, and In Session could be focused on other cases, such as Jodi Arias.
Orlando stations WESH-Channel 2, WKMG-Channel 6, WFTV-Channel 9 and WOFL-Channel 35 all said they plan to live stream the Anthony coverage on their websites.
“We haven’t decided how much, if any, of the proceedings will air on TV,” said WESH news director Bob Longo about his station’s coverage.
The best bet to watch on television could be Central Florida News 13, which will be taking the court proceedings live Tuesday.
Thanks for the info,Zazz.I hope babykiller lose all appeals.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25402 Jan 5, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thursday you were in IL...Happy Sat. morning Lisa!
I guess that's the fastest trip I've ever took,Sweet,hee-hee!! Happy Saturday,also!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25403 Jan 5, 2013
zazz wrote:
Will you be watching?
I'm glad judge Strickland is going to be on Zazz,I like him and it will be interesting to see what his latest thoughts are going to be.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25404 Jan 5, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Sat. Zazz thanks for the article. I'm going to watch, just out out of shear curiosity! I bet out of all these programs the people on Topix that followed this case know way more than your average Joe.( or Joe Smoe, in skanky's case!!)
The money must be running out by now, I often wonder what kind of slimy deal Casey and Bozo have and any monies won't last long with Casey anyway because she's so wastfull with other people's money~!
Have a great Saturday, got to go clean house!(fun!!)
Can see it now Sweet,Bozo and babykiller will have to be doing informercials,to try and sell their crap of lies,next.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25405 Jan 6, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Can see it now Sweet,Bozo and babykiller will have to be doing informercials,to try and sell their crap of lies,next.
They would have better luck selling diapers full of baby crap.
lisa

San Jose, CA

#25406 Jan 7, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
They would have better luck selling diapers full of baby crap.
That got me laughing this morning Zazz,you're so right,thank you,"clink,clink!!" Happy monday!!
lisa

San Jose, CA

#25407 Jan 7, 2013
Babykiller's "oral",appeal for lying is starting tommorow,if it self incrimatinates her,like the defense wants to claim,I thought she claims she did'nt murder Caylee.Oh that's right,she did.Appealing the four lies?? Oh that's right,I guess they think one lie,is good enough.
lisa

San Jose, CA

#25408 Jan 7, 2013
While Mason or Greene are going to be arguing her appeal,she'll probably be doing her own "oral" work.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 4 min bunner 257
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,101,014
What life is like for Casey Anthony 17 min Lon Spector 196
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,359
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 47 min bunner 17,640
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 51 min LizW 486,663
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 53 min LizW 70,458
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search