|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe Casey ever believed she was going to get the house or that Cindy even told her that, it was just another one of Casey's big fat lies.
Afterall she couldn't tell them that her mother was pissed at her for stealing and everything. Casey knew that Cindy could have easily gotten custody of Caylee so she just killed her to get even.
Plus she really never wanted Caylee to begain with anyway.
The beautiful thing is, there all stuck with each other now, and maybe even in eternity!
I agree Sweet.It was one of her grand delushions,of lying again.And mental Cindy and George knew she had'nt been working,so why in the heck would she been given the house in the first place? It was just a lie.And according to her own words,(I forget now,by who)she had'nt been home in nine days.The June 9th day,they all tried to stick with,could have been the actual day,babykiller did get kicked out.I think another mystery is she was'nt even home on the sunday that Caylee was taken to the nursing home.Where was she?? Mental Cindy wanted to say they were in the pool,ate dinner,but how.Nothing really conferms that,except for mental Cindy and she's a liar,the only thing,that we do know,is that at some point in time,babykiller took the video of Caylee,because Tony L.said she was crying in bed.But she could have gotten that video from home on a different day,like she did with the gas cans.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Merry Christmas Sweet, Lisa, Zazz, Fred and everyone else who posts or lurks here! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

:-)
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are right. She never wanted that baby and her mother was so stupid she wouldn't allow her to adopt her out.
Hi Zazz!! Yeah,all she really had to do was adopt Caylee out or have her family raise Caylee and leave.Instead she choose to murder her.You know in the one police interview,she wants to portray like she does'nt care if people think she's a bad mother?? But she's a pycho,so to her she did'nt want her friends to know that she could'nt raise Caylee,and to her,(babykiller)she had this "image" of herself as normal.She could'nt let her friends know what a freaking pyhco she really was.No real life babysitter,meant no Caylee,then maybe no need to keep lying then about having a job.Know what I mean?
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

tribe mom wrote:
Merry Christmas Sweet, Lisa, Zazz, Fred and everyone else who posts or lurks here! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!
:-)
Hi TribeMom!! And a Merry Christmas to you also if I don't see you around.I hope you have been doing good,woo-woo!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only sighinging I want to hear about is the one where she spotted decomposing in a swamp.
Can't wait either Sweet!! Or when she goes to back to jail.Oh God,she's going to be boo-hooing when that happens.See what the public has done to me?? She'll be whining again,blaming everyone but herself when that happens.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

zazz wrote:
Now here is where things get extremely interesting.
According to a report by Mom Logic, that followed Tony Pipitone’s reporting on pings from Casey Anthony’s cell phone made on June 16, 2008; Casey Anthony called Jesse Grund at 2:52 p.m. This correlates to the latest report indicating that at 2:50 p.m., someone was on the family computer searching “fool-proof suffocation.”
According to Pippitone’s reporting, that would highly indicate that while someone was Googling “fool-proof suffocation” Anthony was on the phone, speaking to Jesse Grund and telling she had been kicked out of the house and had to move.
While the prosecution tried to show Casey Anthony as someone who was just tired of being a mother and therefore wanted to live the good life, free of responsibility; Grund presents a different scenario.
According to Grund’s account, Anthony was promised to own the house, but then due to her parents’ personal issues, a possible fight regarding Anthony stealing money, and a changing situation, the plan had changed. Anthony was no longer getting a house but had to leave the home and find another place to live.
Would the prosecution have fared better if they had presented a case where the motive was anger and spite rather than wanting to live a life without Caylee?
Did Casey Anthony go from believing she would own the family home to being homeless? If so, would that have been a motive for murder?
How the jury would have ruled if they had heard evidence that Casey Anthony was kicked out of her home the day someone searched “fool-proof suffocation” on the family computer and Caylee Anthony ultimately died, we’ll never know.
What we do know is the prosecution lost their case against Casey Anthony and as time goes by and more details are released, the public continues to ask how the state of Florida could have failed to present crucial evidence in the trial of the century.
A snippet from the above linked article. Good read.
I'll have to look at the article later Zazz,but thank you.I read Jessie's transcprit along time ago,but I can't rember if he really belived that story.I remeber him saying that babykiller said she had'nt been home,because things were crazy and she would tell him later.Looks to me,like as she was goggling "foolproof" picked up the phone,found the Henkle tape either in the house,or maybe even the shed,got off the phone with Jessie and began undoing the duct tape off the roll,as fast as she could.And by three o'clock,Caylee was thrown in the trunk.Then she got ready for her date with Tony L.because that was too important.She did'nt want to be late for her date.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

zazz wrote:
Now here is where things get extremely interesting.
According to a report by Mom Logic, that followed Tony Pipitone’s reporting on pings from Casey Anthony’s cell phone made on June 16, 2008; Casey Anthony called Jesse Grund at 2:52 p.m. This correlates to the latest report indicating that at 2:50 p.m., someone was on the family computer searching “fool-proof suffocation.”
According to Pippitone’s reporting, that would highly indicate that while someone was Googling “fool-proof suffocation” Anthony was on the phone, speaking to Jesse Grund and telling she had been kicked out of the house and had to move.
While the prosecution tried to show Casey Anthony as someone who was just tired of being a mother and therefore wanted to live the good life, free of responsibility; Grund presents a different scenario.
According to Grund’s account, Anthony was promised to own the house, but then due to her parents’ personal issues, a possible fight regarding Anthony stealing money, and a changing situation, the plan had changed. Anthony was no longer getting a house but had to leave the home and find another place to live.
Would the prosecution have fared better if they had presented a case where the motive was anger and spite rather than wanting to live a life without Caylee?
Did Casey Anthony go from believing she would own the family home to being homeless? If so, would that have been a motive for murder?
How the jury would have ruled if they had heard evidence that Casey Anthony was kicked out of her home the day someone searched “fool-proof suffocation” on the family computer and Caylee Anthony ultimately died, we’ll never know.
What we do know is the prosecution lost their case against Casey Anthony and as time goes by and more details are released, the public continues to ask how the state of Florida could have failed to present crucial evidence in the trial of the century.
A snippet from the above linked article. Good read.
Or Zazz,she could have been calling Jessie also,at that time,because she was already trying to set Jessie up as a suspect.But later on,she had to change it to the "Zenedia" story.I can't remember,but at one point,those two did'nt talk for some time,before Caylee's murder.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh your right Lisa!!:(
So like her....but we all know she likes to celebrate milstones!
It deleted my earlier post Sweet.She was in jail last Dec.11th,so you know how she had to repay that bill for dinner,by doing two bjobs!! T.M.Z. just went off on her,it was way too funny.They showed a picture of her at that resturant,anyway they were like would did she do with the leftover's? Wrap it up in duct tape? And then they were like,what did she order? baby veal?
Passing by

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Dr. Jan Garavaglia visits ‘Dr. Oz,’ shares life-saving secrets

Dr. G: Medical Examiner, Dr. Jan Garavaglia, Dr. Oz, WFTV, WRDQ

— posted by halboedeker on December, 12 2012 12:32 PM

Dr. Jan Garavaglia testifies during the Casey Anthony trial in 2011. Photo credit: Joe Burbank/Orlando Sentinel
If you’re a fan of Dr. Jan Garavaglia, you’ll want to catch “Dr. Oz” today.

The chief medical examiner for Orange and Osceola counties talks about clues from the morgue that keep you alive.

In a clip, Dr. Mehmet Oz says,“Who better to teach the life-saving secrets of a medical examiner than Dr. G?”

Yes, who better than the star of “Dr. G: Medical Examiner”?

“Dr. Oz” airs at 4 p.m. weekdays on WFTV-Channel 9. The show repeats at 9 weeknights on WRDQ-Channel 27, WFTV’s sister station.
Passing by

Saint Augustine, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Casey Anthony 'terrified' that Lifetime drama about murder trial will spark renewed death threats

By Paul Thompson

PUBLISHED: 14:25 EST, 13 December 2012 | UPDATED: 14:25 EST, 13 December 2012

Casey Anthony is terrified that an upcoming movie about the murder of her daughter will spark renewed hatred and death threats, according to family members.

They said the 26-year-old believes she will be forced to continue living in fear and stay in hiding as she remains the most hated woman in America.

'She will not be looking forward to the TV movie coming out as it will just stir things up again,' said a close family member.

'I expect Casey and her family want to get on with their lives. The film will bring it all back again. It will not help.'

Accused: Actress Virginia Welch (left at an event on October 15) is playing the role of Casey Anthony (pictured right in July 2011) in the Lifetime drama to be aired in January

The actor and the lawyer: Rob Lowe, left, will play the role of Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton, pictured right during Casey Anthony's murder trial in Orlando, Florida on June 17, 2011

Anthony's concern comes as she was photographed for the first time in almost 18 months when she was spotted at a steakhouse in Lake Worth, Florida.

She was with two men, one of them private investigator Pat McKenna who was a member of her defense team.

Anthony is believed to be living in the West Palm Beach area of Florida but rarely goes out for fear of being recognized.

But her name will once again be back in the news when the film called Prosecuting Casey Anthony premieres on January 19 on the Lifetime channel.

It is based on the book by Orlando state prosecutor Jeff Aston who led the legal team in the unsuccessful prosecution in 2011.

Hollywood star Rob Lowe plays Aston with unknown actress Virginia Welch cast as Anthony.

The film is told from Aston's perspective, with the Anthony character appearing as a minor role.

Producers of the film promise it will take a fresh look at the trial and how Anthony was able to secure a not guilty verdict to first degree murder.

Anthony's acquittal for murder in July 2011 stunned most observers of the trial who remain convinced of her guilt.

The verdict by a jury in Orlando, Florida, stunned the nation and Anthony instantly became the most 'hated woman' in America.

TV networks who had been planning to interview Anthony, offering up to $1million for the first sit down chat, shunned her for fear of a backlash by viewers and advertisers.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22477...

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Passing by wrote:
Dr. Jan Garavaglia visits ‘Dr. Oz,’ shares life-saving secrets
Dr. G: Medical Examiner, Dr. Jan Garavaglia, Dr. Oz, WFTV, WRDQ
— posted by halboedeker on December, 12 2012 12:32 PM
Dr. Jan Garavaglia testifies during the Casey Anthony trial in 2011. Photo credit: Joe Burbank/Orlando Sentinel
If you’re a fan of Dr. Jan Garavaglia, you’ll want to catch “Dr. Oz” today.
The chief medical examiner for Orange and Osceola counties talks about clues from the morgue that keep you alive.
In a clip, Dr. Mehmet Oz says,“Who better to teach the life-saving secrets of a medical examiner than Dr. G?”
Yes, who better than the star of “Dr. G: Medical Examiner”?
“Dr. Oz” airs at 4 p.m. weekdays on WFTV-Channel 9. The show repeats at 9 weeknights on WRDQ-Channel 27, WFTV’s sister station.
Thank you passing by!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Passing by wrote:
Casey Anthony 'terrified' that Lifetime drama about murder trial will spark renewed death threats
By Paul Thompson
PUBLISHED: 14:25 EST, 13 December 2012 | UPDATED: 14:25 EST, 13 December 2012
Casey Anthony is terrified that an upcoming movie about the murder of her daughter will spark renewed hatred and death threats, according to family members.
They said the 26-year-old believes she will be forced to continue living in fear and stay in hiding as she remains the most hated woman in America.
'She will not be looking forward to the TV movie coming out as it will just stir things up again,' said a close family member.
'I expect Casey and her family want to get on with their lives. The film will bring it all back again. It will not help.'
Accused: Actress Virginia Welch (left at an event on October 15) is playing the role of Casey Anthony (pictured right in July 2011) in the Lifetime drama to be aired in January
The actor and the lawyer: Rob Lowe, left, will play the role of Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton, pictured right during Casey Anthony's murder trial in Orlando, Florida on June 17, 2011
Anthony's concern comes as she was photographed for the first time in almost 18 months when she was spotted at a steakhouse in Lake Worth, Florida.
She was with two men, one of them private investigator Pat McKenna who was a member of her defense team.
Anthony is believed to be living in the West Palm Beach area of Florida but rarely goes out for fear of being recognized.
But her name will once again be back in the news when the film called Prosecuting Casey Anthony premieres on January 19 on the Lifetime channel.
It is based on the book by Orlando state prosecutor Jeff Aston who led the legal team in the unsuccessful prosecution in 2011.
Hollywood star Rob Lowe plays Aston with unknown actress Virginia Welch cast as Anthony.
The film is told from Aston's perspective, with the Anthony character appearing as a minor role.
Producers of the film promise it will take a fresh look at the trial and how Anthony was able to secure a not guilty verdict to first degree murder.
Anthony's acquittal for murder in July 2011 stunned most observers of the trial who remain convinced of her guilt.
The verdict by a jury in Orlando, Florida, stunned the nation and Anthony instantly became the most 'hated woman' in America.
TV networks who had been planning to interview Anthony, offering up to $1million for the first sit down chat, shunned her for fear of a backlash by viewers and advertisers.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22477...
Thanks passing by!! Babykiller and team has known for some time,this movie is comming out.So again they're claiming she's scared.Waah.She was'nt scared when she was just out eating at the restaurant.They always try to say that when it does'nt fit their needs.Just like with the Zenedia case,if she's ordered to show for court,they'll be claiming she's "scared".It's another lie.Psyhcopath will probably be watching the movie herself anyway.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Good morning Sweet and Zazz!!
zazz

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for Santa. I've been very good so am expecting some really nice gifts.
zazz

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Fred, where are you? Did Wilma catch us?

Sweet, Lisa and all, waving hello to you.

Merry Christmas!!!!!
zazz

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Time Stamp

Thursday evening 20 December, 2012 at 7:32 PM EDT
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

zazz wrote:
Hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for Santa. I've been very good so am expecting some really nice gifts.
Hi Zazz!! I hope you get everything you want this year,wheather you've been bad or good,hee-hee!! It's freezing here today.The wind will not stop at all,burr.I guess I'm ready for Christmas,I just have to get more wrapping done,and I'm going to finish that up on friday night,if I can muster up the energy,that is.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>Wonder if she crawled under the table in that restaurant. You know, to pay for her dinner.
Does she still carry around a knee pillow for when she is plying her signature move, BJs?
Well I guess her signature move is baby killing and the BJs come in second.
She probably does'nt even need a knee pillow Zazz,babykiller's knees are calloused!! Anybody fiquire out who those two goons are? The one article said it was,I think a McKenna guy,but I'm not sure.And why would they even want to eat with that disgusting babykiller anyhow,is beyond me.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Prosecuting Casey Anthony’: The story of a defeat

Caylee and Casey Anthony, HLN, Lifetime, Nancy Grace

— posted by halboedeker on December, 19 2012 11:14 AM

Rob Lowe as Jeff Ashton and Elizabeth Mitchell as Linda Drane Burdick in 'Prosecuting Casey Anthony.'

“Prosecuting Casey Anthony” won’t premiere until Jan. 19 on Lifetime. But I’ve just seen it and wanted to supply an early preview.

The movie doesn’t glorify Anthony (played by Virginia Welch), who has a minor role in a script focused on the prosecution team. Anthony’s big moments will be familiar to anyone who followed the case: Her jailhouse visits with her parents and her video diary, which became public in January.

The filmmakers fit a story that lasted four years into 90 minutes, so the results are fast-moving, condensed and simplified. You may quibble with casting and dialogue, yet I think you’ll learn something from the movie. In the setup, prosecutor Jeff Ashton (Rob Lowe) gives a TV interview about the case, and the movie flashes back to events.

Though the script is based on Ashton’s book,“Imperfect Justice,” the movie is not always flattering to him and his colleagues. In this depiction, prosecutors underestimated defense attorney Jose Baez (Oscar Nunez) and overestimated the jury. The prosecution team is too sure of itself. Ashton says the case is rock solid, because forensics and common sense say Anthony is guilty. But, of course, Anthony was acquitted of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. The movie is, ultimately, the story of the prosecution’s defeat.

The movie’s most melodramatic moments belong to HLN’s Nancy Grace and Jane Velez-Mitchell, who are seen hyperventilating about the case on their programs.“Prosecuting Casey Anthony” is pretty subdued, even mournful, when contrasted with those clips.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Gene Autry - Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer 1949 The Pinafores

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,341 - 24,360 of25,466
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Hey Stupid 1,073,320
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min SpaceBlues 45,608
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 38 min Murph 70,392
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr LizW 483,122
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr LizW 17,553
Orlando heroin 3 hr dino 20
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 10 hr Doug77 17,043
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000