Gainesville, FL

#25335 Dec 20, 2012
Time Stamp

Thursday evening 20 December, 2012 at 7:32 PM EDT
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25336 Dec 20, 2012
zazz wrote:
Hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for Santa. I've been very good so am expecting some really nice gifts.
Hi Zazz!! I hope you get everything you want this year,wheather you've been bad or good,hee-hee!! It's freezing here today.The wind will not stop at all,burr.I guess I'm ready for Christmas,I just have to get more wrapping done,and I'm going to finish that up on friday night,if I can muster up the energy,that is.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25337 Dec 20, 2012
zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>Wonder if she crawled under the table in that restaurant. You know, to pay for her dinner.
Does she still carry around a knee pillow for when she is plying her signature move, BJs?
Well I guess her signature move is baby killing and the BJs come in second.
She probably does'nt even need a knee pillow Zazz,babykiller's knees are calloused!! Anybody fiquire out who those two goons are? The one article said it was,I think a McKenna guy,but I'm not sure.And why would they even want to eat with that disgusting babykiller anyhow,is beyond me.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25338 Dec 21, 2012
Prosecuting Casey Anthony’: The story of a defeat

Caylee and Casey Anthony, HLN, Lifetime, Nancy Grace

— posted by halboedeker on December, 19 2012 11:14 AM

Rob Lowe as Jeff Ashton and Elizabeth Mitchell as Linda Drane Burdick in 'Prosecuting Casey Anthony.'

“Prosecuting Casey Anthony” won’t premiere until Jan. 19 on Lifetime. But I’ve just seen it and wanted to supply an early preview.

The movie doesn’t glorify Anthony (played by Virginia Welch), who has a minor role in a script focused on the prosecution team. Anthony’s big moments will be familiar to anyone who followed the case: Her jailhouse visits with her parents and her video diary, which became public in January.

The filmmakers fit a story that lasted four years into 90 minutes, so the results are fast-moving, condensed and simplified. You may quibble with casting and dialogue, yet I think you’ll learn something from the movie. In the setup, prosecutor Jeff Ashton (Rob Lowe) gives a TV interview about the case, and the movie flashes back to events.

Though the script is based on Ashton’s book,“Imperfect Justice,” the movie is not always flattering to him and his colleagues. In this depiction, prosecutors underestimated defense attorney Jose Baez (Oscar Nunez) and overestimated the jury. The prosecution team is too sure of itself. Ashton says the case is rock solid, because forensics and common sense say Anthony is guilty. But, of course, Anthony was acquitted of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. The movie is, ultimately, the story of the prosecution’s defeat.

The movie’s most melodramatic moments belong to HLN’s Nancy Grace and Jane Velez-Mitchell, who are seen hyperventilating about the case on their programs.“Prosecuting Casey Anthony” is pretty subdued, even mournful, when contrasted with those clips.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25339 Dec 21, 2012
Gene Autry - Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer 1949 The Pinafores

&fe ature=player_embedded

Level 8

Location hidden

#25340 Dec 21, 2012
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>She probably does'nt even need a knee pillow Zazz,babykiller's knees are calloused!! Anybody fiquire out who those two goons are? The one article said it was,I think a McKenna guy,but I'm not sure.And why would they even want to eat with that disgusting babykiller anyhow,is beyond me.
Hi Lisa. Sorry, this isn't my post. But, I love what you said. Calloused indeed!! LOL.
zazz

Saint Augustine, FL

#25341 Dec 24, 2012
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks passing by!! Babykiller and team has known for some time,this movie is comming out.So again they're claiming she's scared.Waah.She was'nt scared when she was just out eating at the restaurant.They always try to say that when it does'nt fit their needs.Just like with the Zenedia case,if she's ordered to show for court,they'll be claiming she's "scared".It's another lie.Psyhcopath will probably be watching the movie herself anyway.
She's scared? Ha ha ha. I think of how scared, how terrified Caylee was while her murdering mother was murdering her.

She knows she doesn't deserve to live.
zazz

Saint Augustine, FL

#25342 Dec 24, 2012
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO SWEET, LISA, FRED AND ALL MY FRIENDS.

I hope Santa is good to you and yours.
zazz

Saint Augustine, FL

#25343 Dec 24, 2012
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25344 Dec 25, 2012
Dear Katt,Sweet,Zazz and(My3Sons, wherever you are)Wishing you all a very Merry little snuggly Christmas this year!!woo-woo!!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#25345 Dec 26, 2012
Belated MARRY CHRISTMAS to Zazz, Lisa, Katt,(Fred) TOPAZ, MY3 AND everyone else out there that's stops by!!!:)

Have been out of town since last Friday, hope everyone had a great MARRY CHRISTMAS!!!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25346 Dec 26, 2012
Oh forgot Mary Christmas to you Chucky!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25347 Dec 26, 2012
Sweet53 wrote:
Belated MARRY CHRISTMAS to Zazz, Lisa, Katt,(Fred) TOPAZ, MY3 AND everyone else out there that's stops by!!!:)
Have been out of town since last Friday, hope everyone had a great MARRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Hey Sweet!! Have you been hitting that Eggnogg a little bit too much??(I can tell by you're spelling,hee-hee!! What a great Christmas this year,even got a little bit of snow to go with it.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25348 Dec 26, 2012
Don't know if you guys saw this.Aprodite Jones is going to be doing a show on Investigation Discovery.

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

Where The Heart Is

#25350 Dec 27, 2012
Happy Holidays Js

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25351 Dec 29, 2012
zazz wrote:
Casey Anthony: Aphrodite Jones talks to Jose Baez for ‘Bella Vita’ show
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Investigation Discovery, Jose Baez, Lifetime
— posted by halboedeker on December, 26 2012 6:36 PM
Jose Baez in court in September 2011. Photo credit: Red Huber/Orlando Sentinel
January is shaping up as a month to look back at the Casey Anthony case.
Lifetime will premiere “Prosecuting Casey Anthony,” a film with Rob Lowe as prosecutor Jeff Ashton, on Jan. 19.
And “True Crime With Aphrodite Jones,” on Investigation Discovery, will present the best-selling author examining the case.“True Crime” starts its third season Jan. 7, but the Anthony episode will air a week later, at 10 p.m. Jan. 14.
The episode is called “Casey Anthony Bella Vita.”
Investigation Discovery provided this preview:“The Caylee Anthony story is all-too familiar as are her mother’s bizarre lies surrounding the little girl’s tragic death. It is also a story of an outraged nation, an overconfident prosecution, and a verdict that sent shock waves throughout America. Like many, Aphrodite was outraged with the jury’s verdict, but now, she sits down with defense lawyer Jose Baez and others close to the case to find the true answer to the question: What did the jury see that so many others missed?”
Will you be watching?
I saw a little preview last night on ID.
Jose's face appeared and I instantly hit the channel changer!!!

Thanks for the info Zazz.
I'm sure Bozo is getting paid for this.
That has to piss skank off!
Oh or maybe they split the take for all we know.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25352 Dec 29, 2012
merker wrote:
Happy Holidays Js
Same to you merker (hope every little thing is good with you!!)

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25353 Dec 29, 2012
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Sweet!! Have you been hitting that Eggnogg a little bit too much??(I can tell by you're spelling,hee-hee!! What a great Christmas this year,even got a little bit of snow to go with it.
No snow here Lisa!! LOL
But all in all a good Christmas.
I went to Vegas looking for some after Christmas spending money and that didn't work out, but had fun anyway.
I got to stop by my favorite store on the way home, William Sonoma...love that store!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25354 Dec 29, 2012
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Sweet!! Have you been hitting that Eggnogg a little bit too much??(I can tell by you're spelling,hee-hee!! What a great Christmas this year,even got a little bit of snow to go with it.
I do like eggnogg, how did you know???

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25355 Dec 29, 2012
lisa wrote:
Don't know if you guys saw this.Aprodite Jones is going to be doing a show on Investigation Discovery.
Thanks Lisa, saw a preview (almost threw-up in me mouth)!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Patriot 1,174,858
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 22 min Riverside 491,406
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min Captain Yesterday 50,516
grunds: does days & rambler have the goods to ... (May '12) 1 hr Murphey_Law 3,168
last post wins! (Jul '11) 2 hr Miles 5,358
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 2 hr Miles 4,381
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr Miles 17,846
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Miles 70,824
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News