Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#25287 Dec 1, 2012
Topix has been a rude ass to me....
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25288 Dec 1, 2012
I might have sweared too much in the latest post,hope it still posts,or I'll forget!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25289 Dec 1, 2012
Babykiller just did'nt get up one day and snap.Premedition was there,not only there before the March entry but also on Caylee's last day on this Earth.

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#25290 Dec 1, 2012
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi KittyKatt!! No,if the jury did'nt get it the first time,they would'nt have gotten this together.No,we will never really know what happened to little Caylee,but the evidence is more than there.She died by being suffocated.She suffered,either way.Babykiller had a syringe filled with the chloroform,she may not have used it(that's why pychoslut got so hissy,when Ashton brought that out,but she knew Caylee suffered,and was looking into her eyes.Not unless those were happened to be duct tape either,which I doubt.)
I agree Lisa...To this day I think it was the duct tape. I think Caylee wa crying being a normal 2 yer old Casey was already pissed off from the day before and put the tapeon her face to make her stop crying sad
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25291 Dec 1, 2012
O.k this might sound grimm,but there's no point in beating around the bush.Babykiller,since the syringe was there,Ithink tried to actually inject Caylee with the chloroform,little did she know,injectioning it,would'nt be as easy as holding it over her little face,therefore it was taking longer,and as Caylee could be screaming out in pain,the duct tape,which she found somewhere,would mussle Caylee's cry,plus it was'nt working fast enough,the duct tape could've have been applied.Then Caylee was thrown in a hot dark,by now musky trunk.Slowly dying,shaking back and forth,wondering why,she was there.

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#25292 Dec 1, 2012
lisa wrote:
I might have sweared too much in the latest post,hope it still posts,or I'll forget!!
We can never swear enough lmao
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25293 Dec 1, 2012
The prosecution,even though they were at heads,bewtween Lmar and Ashton,I have always thought,this case was death qualified either way.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25295 Dec 1, 2012
The freaking letter's might beeee tooo loong Katt,cllink,link!! Get it?? Wooo-wooo.

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#25299 Dec 2, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Oh baby, I'll whip their asses. What did they do to you?
Think you may be my computer.... Let me spank yours
zazz

Gainesville, FL

#25300 Dec 10, 2012
Dropping by to wave hi to everyone but it looks like no one visits here anymore.

Well, hello anyway. Missing our chats.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25301 Dec 10, 2012
zazz wrote:
Dropping by to wave hi to everyone but it looks like no one visits here anymore.
Well, hello anyway. Missing our chats.
Hi Zazz!! Got the tree up last week and just a few presents bought,cold here today,how have you been? Are you getting ready for Christmas yet?
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25302 Dec 10, 2012
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Lisa...To this day I think it was the duct tape. I think Caylee wa crying being a normal 2 yer old Casey was already pissed off from the day before and put the tapeon her face to make her stop crying sad
I agree Katt.The duct tape would have been too strong for little Caylee to even pull off,she would have tried instictively to get it off(maybe that's also the reason,it was lowered besides the normal compostion)but then I get to thinking,remember when Dr.G said her theeth were still there? I think alot had to do with the tape covering the mouth alot longer.Hurricane Fay would not have ripped it apart or lowered it the first time,but for the many months,afterwards,the tape finally sunk down.I think babykiller also was running out of options for a babysitter,since before she was born,and even R.Grund had to tell her he was'nt going to babysit,then she tried to pawn Caylee off with her one friend all the time(Laren maybe??)And that did'nt work,because she got busted for lying to her about that job too.I think she was planning something as far back as Caylee was born.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25303 Dec 10, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>It would have made no difference.
She flirted all through the trial with the man who ended up being the jury foreman. He refused to allow the jury to discuss any points about the case.
Juror number nine should be in prison. Skank number one should be in prison.
I can't remember who the jury foreman was Zazz.But they sure did'nt need his permission to think.Which obviously they did'nt.I think it would be interesting to know considering they believed the asisine theory of the "accidental drowning" after the verdict,and considering some off them,went to the media to explain,they're verdict,if any of the jury now wants to come out and talk about the verdict and the latest news about babykiller looking up suffocation.Oh,they look dumber then they did with the verdict.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25304 Dec 11, 2012
Hi Zazz,Sweet,and Katt!! Looks like babykiller is out and about in Flordia stuffing her face.I hope she has an allergic reaction.Four years ago,this is the day,when little Caylee was finally found.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#25311 Dec 12, 2012
zazz wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new s/article-2246730/Casey-Anthon y-spotted-eating-Flanigans-ste ak-house-South-Florida.html#ix zz2Eo9p9g4p
Hi Zazz thanks for the linkss!!

Figures she come out of hiding for FOOD! lol!

Glad to see she looks miserable and just as unbecoming as usual!!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25312 Dec 12, 2012
zazz wrote:
Casey Anthony: Do you want to hear about every sighting?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WFTV
— posted by halboedeker on December, 12 2012 1:00 PM
Casey Anthony in a video released in January.
Where’s Casey?
It may not be as much fun as Where’s Waldo, but it’s another phase in the Casey Anthony coverage, at least until the civil trial starts.
At noon today, WFTV-Channel 9 shared a photo, widely discussed on the web, of a woman who might be Anthony. The website Gossip Extra first showed the photo. WFTV anchor Jorge Estevez said the woman was eating Friday at a Flanigan’s in Lake Worth.
“You can see a lady who looks like Anthony and is also with people who are acquaintances of hers,” Estevez added.“Employees also say a private eye who worked on Anthony’s defense was sitting across the table from her.”
The good news: She wasn’t dining out in Central Florida.
Greta Garbo and Jacqueline Onassis used to inspire these kinds of sightings, but they had inspired the world. Do you want to hear about every Casey sighting?
The only sighinging I want to hear about is the one where she spotted decomposing in a swamp.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25313 Dec 12, 2012
zazz wrote:
Now here is where things get extremely interesting.
According to a report by Mom Logic, that followed Tony Pipitone’s reporting on pings from Casey Anthony’s cell phone made on June 16, 2008; Casey Anthony called Jesse Grund at 2:52 p.m. This correlates to the latest report indicating that at 2:50 p.m., someone was on the family computer searching “fool-proof suffocation.”
According to Pippitone’s reporting, that would highly indicate that while someone was Googling “fool-proof suffocation” Anthony was on the phone, speaking to Jesse Grund and telling she had been kicked out of the house and had to move.
While the prosecution tried to show Casey Anthony as someone who was just tired of being a mother and therefore wanted to live the good life, free of responsibility; Grund presents a different scenario.
According to Grund’s account, Anthony was promised to own the house, but then due to her parents’ personal issues, a possible fight regarding Anthony stealing money, and a changing situation, the plan had changed. Anthony was no longer getting a house but had to leave the home and find another place to live.
Would the prosecution have fared better if they had presented a case where the motive was anger and spite rather than wanting to live a life without Caylee?
Did Casey Anthony go from believing she would own the family home to being homeless? If so, would that have been a motive for murder?
How the jury would have ruled if they had heard evidence that Casey Anthony was kicked out of her home the day someone searched “fool-proof suffocation” on the family computer and Caylee Anthony ultimately died, we’ll never know.
What we do know is the prosecution lost their case against Casey Anthony and as time goes by and more details are released, the public continues to ask how the state of Florida could have failed to present crucial evidence in the trial of the century.
A snippet from the above linked article. Good read.
I don't believe Casey ever believed she was going to get the house or that Cindy even told her that, it was just another one of Casey's big fat lies.

Afterall she couldn't tell them that her mother was pissed at her for stealing and everything. Casey knew that Cindy could have easily gotten custody of Caylee so she just killed her to get even.
Plus she really never wanted Caylee to begain with anyway.
The beautiful thing is, there all stuck with each other now, and maybe even in eternity!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25314 Dec 12, 2012
lisa wrote:
Hi Zazz,Sweet,and Katt!! Looks like babykiller is out and about in Flordia stuffing her face.I hope she has an allergic reaction.Four years ago,this is the day,when little Caylee was finally found.
Oh your right Lisa!!:(

So like her....but we all know she likes to celebrate milstones!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25315 Dec 12, 2012
lisa wrote:
And Cindy and George were eating crab puffs!
Sick, sick, family!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25317 Dec 12, 2012
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe Casey ever believed she was going to get the house or that Cindy even told her that, it was just another one of Casey's big fat lies.
Afterall she couldn't tell them that her mother was pissed at her for stealing and everything. Casey knew that Cindy could have easily gotten custody of Caylee so she just killed her to get even.
Plus she really never wanted Caylee to begain with anyway.
The beautiful thing is, there all stuck with each other now, and maybe even in eternity!
I agree Sweet.It was one of her grand delushions,of lying again.And mental Cindy and George knew she had'nt been working,so why in the heck would she been given the house in the first place? It was just a lie.And according to her own words,(I forget now,by who)she had'nt been home in nine days.The June 9th day,they all tried to stick with,could have been the actual day,babykiller did get kicked out.I think another mystery is she was'nt even home on the sunday that Caylee was taken to the nursing home.Where was she?? Mental Cindy wanted to say they were in the pool,ate dinner,but how.Nothing really conferms that,except for mental Cindy and she's a liar,the only thing,that we do know,is that at some point in time,babykiller took the video of Caylee,because Tony L.said she was crying in bed.But she could have gotten that video from home on a different day,like she did with the gas cans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min EasyEed 1,153,938
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 9 min Maryslamb_ 490,177
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 49,183
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 2 hr Mary NY 26,178
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Roxie Darling 17,296
Sales Management Leadership Program in Orlando ... 7 hr OrlandoEvents 1
Randy Mcalpin VP Orlando Nissan 10 hr POOR SERVICE 10
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]