“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#25254 Nov 27, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>I salute his service, and I hope your grandson makes it back safely.
Thank you! Me too!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25255 Nov 27, 2012
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for the link Sweet.
YW Lisa, and already had my coffee!
Happy Tuesday!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25256 Nov 27, 2012
Lisa here is the link to Fuhrman and Greta interview. Scroll down on the right hand side of the screen.

Title:
Fuhrman: No excuse for sloppiness in Casey Anthony case

http://www.foxnews.com/

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25257 Nov 27, 2012
Jose Baez: State ‘buried’ Anthony computer activity

posted by halboedeker on November, 27 2012 10:32 AM

Reporter Tony Pipitone will be a guest on HLN Tuesday (today).

Jose Baez has floated the theory that the state “buried” rather than overlooked newly revealed computer evidence in the Casey Anthony case.

“The problem with this evidence is that it completely destroys the prosecution’s timeline,” Baez told HLN’s Dr. Drew Pinsky on Monday.“The only testimony of what occurred on June 16, 2008, was the testimony of George Anthony that said Casey and Caylee left the house at 12:50.”

But the newly revealed evidence showed someone on the computer practically all day, Baez said.

“If you take that and you say it was Casey on the computer, then she didn’t leave at 12:50,” Baez added.“That means someone is lying about the fact she left the house.”

Baez said the evidence was more damaging to the prosecution than the defense. In July 2011, Casey Anthony was acquitted of murder in daughter Caylee’s death.

WKMG-Channel 6’s Tony Pipitone last week reported on the Anthony computer activity. He was inspired by Baez’s description, in the book “Presumed Guilty,” of a search for foolproof suffocation on June 16, 2008, the day Caylee supposedly died.

Pipitone’s report poked holes in Baez’s theory that George Anthony, Casey’s father, conducted the search. Pipitone explained that the Orange County Sheriff’s Office failed to provide the computer evidence to the prosecution.

Jeff Ashton, who prosecuted the Anthony case, told Pipitone:“It’s just a shame we didn’t have it. This certainly would have put the accidental death claim in serious question.” The sheriff’s office said it was an oversight not to provide the information to the prosecution.

Pipitone reported that Baez’s timeline for the search was off.“He claims the search happened at 1:51 in the afternoon. That’s a time when George would have been at the house,” Pipitone told me in an interview last week. Pipitone found that the search happened an hour later, at 2:51.“We’re basing that on independently verified server records that match up times with the browser,” he said.

In the HLN interview Monday, Baez stood by the 1:51 time.

Pipitone can respond to the Baez interview today. He will be a guest on HLN about 12:35 p.m.

Pinsky asked about one interpretation of the computer searches: Was it possible that Casey was searching for ways to hurt herself?

“There’s no evidence that Casey ever contemplated or attempted suicide, which these searches show. However, George attempted suicide in January of 2009,” Baez said.

Baez again repeated his opinion that the searches were more damaging to the prosecution than the defense, and that is why they were never brought up at trial.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25258 Nov 28, 2012
zazz wrote:
Jose Baez: State ‘buried’ Anthony computer activity
posted by halboedeker on November, 27 2012 10:32 AM
Reporter Tony Pipitone will be a guest on HLN Tuesday (today).
Jose Baez has floated the theory that the state “buried” rather than overlooked newly revealed computer evidence in the Casey Anthony case.
“The problem with this evidence is that it completely destroys the prosecution’s timeline,” Baez told HLN’s Dr. Drew Pinsky on Monday.“The only testimony of what occurred on June 16, 2008, was the testimony of George Anthony that said Casey and Caylee left the house at 12:50.”
But the newly revealed evidence showed someone on the computer practically all day, Baez said.
“If you take that and you say it was Casey on the computer, then she didn’t leave at 12:50,” Baez added.“That means someone is lying about the fact she left the house.”
Baez said the evidence was more damaging to the prosecution than the defense. In July 2011, Casey Anthony was acquitted of murder in daughter Caylee’s death.
WKMG-Channel 6’s Tony Pipitone last week reported on the Anthony computer activity. He was inspired by Baez’s description, in the book “Presumed Guilty,” of a search for foolproof suffocation on June 16, 2008, the day Caylee supposedly died.
Pipitone’s report poked holes in Baez’s theory that George Anthony, Casey’s father, conducted the search. Pipitone explained that the Orange County Sheriff’s Office failed to provide the computer evidence to the prosecution.
Jeff Ashton, who prosecuted the Anthony case, told Pipitone:“It’s just a shame we didn’t have it. This certainly would have put the accidental death claim in serious question.” The sheriff’s office said it was an oversight not to provide the information to the prosecution.
Pipitone reported that Baez’s timeline for the search was off.“He claims the search happened at 1:51 in the afternoon. That’s a time when George would have been at the house,” Pipitone told me in an interview last week. Pipitone found that the search happened an hour later, at 2:51.“We’re basing that on independently verified server records that match up times with the browser,” he said.
In the HLN interview Monday, Baez stood by the 1:51 time.
Pipitone can respond to the Baez interview today. He will be a guest on HLN about 12:35 p.m.
Pinsky asked about one interpretation of the computer searches: Was it possible that Casey was searching for ways to hurt herself?
“There’s no evidence that Casey ever contemplated or attempted suicide, which these searches show. However, George attempted suicide in January of 2009,” Baez said.
Baez again repeated his opinion that the searches were more damaging to the prosecution than the defense, and that is why they were never brought up at trial.
Thanks & Hi Zazz, but Bozo knows it's yet another piece of circumstancial evidence pointing directly towards Casey's guilt!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25259 Nov 28, 2012
http://news.yahoo.com/casey-anthony-movie-deb...

Casey Anthony movie to debut in January

..MIAMI (AP)— "Prosecuting Casey Anthony" starring Rob Lowe is set to debut early next year on the Lifetime cable network.

Based on prosecutor Jeff Ashton's book, "Imperfect Justice," the movie will air Jan. 19, at 8 p.m.

Lowe plays Ashton and the story is told through his point of view, with Anthony herself as a relatively minor character.

Anthony was arrested in 2008 and charged in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. She was acquitted of murder in summer 2010.

Ashton left the State Attorney's Office after the case but then unseated his former boss in an election this past summer. Ashton will take office Jan. 8.

Elizabeth Mitchell, of "Lost," plays prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick. Oscar Nunez, of "The Office," plays defense attorney Jose Baez.

.....Explore Related Content1 - 4 of 20prevnext

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25261 Nov 28, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>I was wondering when this was coming out. I guess Casey did not play a part in this movie.
YeP chucky it's based on Ashton's book so
Anthony's recieve NO monies on this one!

From what I have seen I think the girl that plays Casey looks alot like her except (of course) she's prettier!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25262 Nov 28, 2012
Here's few trailer for yah chucky.

Whatdaknow!!!!!
She is the most hated women in America.
Everyone KNOWS she suffocated her child!
lil ole me

United States

#25267 Nov 28, 2012
They should make a Halloween movie about a scary, skanky monster who murders babies. They should name it... Casey Unleashed. Talk about scary!!!

“its all just my opinion anyway”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#25269 Nov 29, 2012
Ofcourse the parents lied to save their spawn several times on the stand and initally about the last time they saw Casey and Caylee. They knew she had the capacity to kill the child and their insistance for her to grow up caused her to go over the edge and rid herself of the problem, little Caylee.

Im sure Shirley had it right , Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25270 Nov 29, 2012
lil ole me wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd of had election blues regardless of outcome. Which was the worse of two evils?
That remains to be seen.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25271 Nov 29, 2012
tired of the lies wrote:
Ofcourse the parents lied to save their spawn several times on the stand and initally about the last time they saw Casey and Caylee. They knew she had the capacity to kill the child and their insistance for her to grow up caused her to go over the edge and rid herself of the problem, little Caylee.
Hi "tired" your right, Shirley was right she saw exactly what was going on between Casey and Cindy.
I imagine it's still going on!
I suppose they are all waiting for the statue of limitations to run out! LOL
What are the limitations on being an accessory to murder? Anyone know? or is there one?

By the way good to see ya tired, hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25272 Nov 29, 2012
tired of the lies wrote:
Like your pit he's soooo cute I have a black and white one.
Almost the same exact markings.
He's the biggest babydog I have ever had!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25273 Nov 29, 2012
lil ole me wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope and she is pissed about it.
LOL she probably is!!! Cindy probably is too!!!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25274 Nov 29, 2012
Well off to lunch, BBL>>>>>> >>

“its all just my opinion anyway”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#25275 Nov 29, 2012
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi "tired" your right, Shirley was right she saw exactly what was going on between Casey and Cindy.
I imagine it's still going on!
I suppose they are all waiting for the statue of limitations to run out! LOL
What are the limitations on being an accessory to murder? Anyone know? or is there one?
By the way good to see ya tired, hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
granny is dead ya know, I dont think the LE in Florida ever want to see any of those Anthony's again or their hoard of scum lawyers LOL

Thanks for the pit comment I have had 2 and I hate the breed restrictions some cities are trying to pass, silly both mine are squirrels they love everybody even burgulars I bet LOL

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#25276 Nov 29, 2012
Wow This place has really came back to life so glad to see it....

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#25277 Nov 29, 2012
Cacey is a skank ass ho that killed her daughter Caylee it's plain to see but some nuts still think shes a friggin nun....

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25279 Dec 1, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>After the Zenaida trial is resolved I could see Ms. Casey suing Lifetime. I doubt it would stick though. She aint going to say butkus now. She wants to be at least as far as Zenaida is concerned a single mom on welfare if you know what I mean.
For sure they must have consulted an attorney before the making of the movie, just to cover bases to see what they could say & do or what not to say or do.

Heavens knows now one in there right mind would want those ants sueing yah, you know they would do anything to win. As we have already seen the ends always justify's the means!!

Happy Saturday EVERYONE!
Having my coffee, slept in it's 9:10, then going Christmas tree shopping.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

#25280 Dec 1, 2012
Hi Katt,Sweet,Zazz!! Hoping everyone had a great week!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 18 min Anne 97,012
Oh Well Everything Else (Aug '09) 21 min Texas_Ave 600
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,207,946
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min SpaceBlues 52,423
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 45 min Texas_Ave 1,311
Casey Anthony Piles On The Pounds (May '12) 49 min Texas_Ave 14
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 56 min madjacb 494,727
Poll Rambler's posts prove? (Dec '11) 8 hr Texas_Ave 81
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]