CAUTION! Before hiring lawfirm of Morgan & Morgan visit www.NotForThePeople.net

Posted in the Orlando Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
We Can Help

Orlando, FL

#1 Mar 18, 2010
"CAUTION" Before you hire the law firm of Morgan and Morgan, PLEASE visit our website at www.NotForThePeople.net

THE PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW

My name is Ronald Grasha and several years ago my wife Victoria and I hired the law firm of Morgan, Colling and Gilbert / Morgan and Morgan to handle a very serious medical malpractice lawsuit for us. Victoria had suffered a spinal cord injury and would be forever paralyzed. What we are about to tell you is going to be somewhat hard to believe so we have developed a website that is linked to this topix page that will enable visitors to our site to view no less than fifteen exhibits that will educated current and future clients of the manner in which the Morgan and Morgan firm practices law. Without going into a lot of details,(the exhibits will tell the story) our concerns with John "For the People" Morgan’s representation are as follows.

A. The Morgan firm had a conflict of interest with the doctor who injured Victoria.

B. John Morgan gave our case to another firm without our permission, he gave our case to an attorney who just months later was sued for legal malpractice.

C. John Morgan co-counseled with an attorney who had been arrested for sexually battery, extortion and smuggling illegal contraband into an Orange County detention facility. This attorney (Joseph Taraska) also had a history of crack cocaine addiction.

D. Victoria and I are currently suing the Morgan and Morgan firm as well as several other defendants for legal malpractice. What troubles us with this issue is that all of the other defendants in our lawsuit have legal malpractice insurance coverage. The Morgan and Morgan firm does not. We feel that is something that current and future clients of the Morgan and Morgan should be aware of.

LIST OF DOCUMENTS ON OUR WEBSITE:

Exhibit # 1 : Co-council agreement between Morgan, Colling and Gilbert and Jacobs & Goodman

Exhibit #2 : Affidavit of neurosurgeon expert - Dr. Sydney Peerless

Exhibit #3 : Affidavit information of orthopedic expert - Dr.
Roger Dee

Exhibit #4 : Letter from attorney representing one of the defendant doctors

Exhibit #5 : Deposition testimony of defendant doctor

Exhibit #6 : Deposition testimony of Ronald Gilbert where he speaks of conflict of interest letter

Exhibit #7 : Deposition testimony of John Morgan where he speaks of giving our case away

Exhibit #8 : Other legal malpractice case filed against the attorney John Morgan gave our case to

Exhibit #9 : Settlement statement of the other aforementioned legal malpractice case

Exhibit #10: Mug shot of attorney (Joseph Taraska) that John Morgan had as co-council

Exhibit #11: State of Florida’s second opposition to expunge criminal record of Joseph Taraska
We Can Help

Orlando, FL

#2 Mar 19, 2010
(Continued from previous post)

Exhibit #12: State of Florida’s first opposition to expunge criminal record of Joseph Taraska.

Exhibit #13: Proof that Joseph Taraska is now employed by John Morgan.

Exhibit #14: Legal malpractice complaint filed by Victoria and I listing all of the defendants.

Exhibit #15: Expert opinion stating that Victoria needs close to twenty four hour a attendant/care.

Thank you for your time, please feel free to visit our website at www.notforthepeople.net - read our story and see how John Morgan practices law. Victoria and I strongly feel that current and future clients of the Morgan firm have a right to know.
Maxwell

United States

#3 Mar 19, 2010
He's too busy representing a dirt bag ho, who goes by the ficticious name of Zendaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, in hopes of cashing in large from a high profile trial by media.

Maybe if he receives a reward on behalf of his fraudulent client, the monies will go to you?
rachael day

Orlando, FL

#4 Mar 20, 2010
You should have done your homework first, why would you ever hire these people. Good luck sounds like you will need it.

Level 1

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#5 Mar 22, 2010
Maxwell wrote:
He's too busy representing a dirt bag ho, who goes by the ficticious name of Zendaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, in hopes of cashing in large from a high profile trial by media.
Maybe if he receives a reward on behalf of his fraudulent client, the monies will go to you?
You got that right!!!
We Can Help

Orlando, FL

#6 Mar 23, 2010
unethical

Fruitland Park, FL

#7 Mar 23, 2010
i dont believe this! how is he still a lawyer?
billboard heaven

Orlando, FL

#8 Mar 26, 2010
none of this surprises me, and by the way the Santa Claus stunt was a little over the top.
Martha

Orlando, FL

#9 Mar 26, 2010
John, John, John I don't know what to say about you that has not been said about you already. shame, shame.

“Front Seater ”

Since: Mar 10

Hialeah, FL

#10 Mar 26, 2010
OK, so get a new attorney. Sorry for your troubles but your posting on Topix makes you appear, well, just angered.
SW_mom

Orlando, FL

#11 Mar 26, 2010
Shane NZ wrote:
OK, so get a new attorney. Sorry for your troubles but your posting on Topix makes you appear, well, just angered.
That sounds a bit over simplified dont you think? It sounds to me like these poor people wasted many years of their lives trusting these inept attorneys to come through for them. I feel for these people. and who knows what kinds of problems and expenses they've incurred by not having a competent attorney seek damages they were entitled to. I think they have every right to appear "angered"
over the top

Tolland, CT

#12 Mar 27, 2010
Maybe he was too busy marketing his firm to work on you case. We need to stop these lawyers from taking 33% from people who need it when they are injured! I hope we can pass legislation to lower this amount. It is not fair that these lawyers make a killing off the insurance companies and the person they are representing is asked to take the payoff so the lawyer can go onto the next case. This is truly a broken system with corrupt lawyers like this one!
over the top

Tolland, CT

#13 Mar 27, 2010
Oh, found this too! This guy is scum! If he isn't busy getting drunk and driving around he is at strip clubs!

http://www.orlandoweekly.com/features/story.a...

For the people indeed.......
Public has right to know

Orlando, FL

#14 Mar 29, 2010
Shane NZ wrote:
Thank you for your response, but with all due respect, it is not about hiring a new attorney. If you look at exhibits # 2 & 3 noted above you will see that the Morgan firm had hired two medical experts who both signed affidavits that Victoria had been injured by a Dr. White. Then if you view exhibit # 4 you will see that the Morgan firm had a conflict of interest with this doctor and dropped him from the suit without alerting us about this conflict. The problem is in Florida you only have two years to file a medical malpractice lawsuit. To that end it is now to late to get another attorney, that is why we are currently suing John Morgan's firm for legal malpractice. John Morgan put his relationship with this doctor ahead of the well being of his own clients.Maybe John Morgan has never heard the term "Fiduciary Duty"
Miss Kitty

Orlando, FL

#15 Apr 7, 2010
This Morgan guy is unbelievable. how does he get away with this kind of stuff?
G-force master

Orlando, FL

#16 Apr 7, 2010
I have a cousin in Atlanta who told me every time he turns on the tv, John Morgan shows his talking head. He's like a bad penny - he's starting to show up everywhere. Hey Atlanta, If you're smart, you'll hire a local attorney.
ANTM

Orlando, FL

#17 Apr 8, 2010
I've heard of this guy - what an ambulance chaser. I would never hire him.
OH PLEASE

Orlando, FL

#18 Apr 15, 2010
Do you think it might be about "For The Money" instead of "For The People" take into consideration that in an article dated September 14th 2009 John "For The People" Morgan was asked WHAT's THE MAIN BENEFIT OF ALL THE ADVERTISING? John Morgan replied "Getting clients and making money" At least he was honest about that!
your right to know

Orlando, FL

#19 Apr 17, 2010
If you want to see first hand how the law firm of Morgan and Morgan practices law, visit www.notforthepeople.net
Super Girl

Orlando, FL

#20 May 1, 2010
I hope everyone is going to the link above and telling their friends. He needs to be exposed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min USAsince1680 1,217,647
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 12 min Wiley_Kyote 18,067
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 51 min Hal 495,798
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 52,739
News Florida high school graduation rate: A new repo... (Jun '09) 1 hr Zen_Tangle 272
Duggars Getting Married Off 2 hr Zen_Tangle 41
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 17,646
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]