Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

#1292 May 13, 2010
Betsy in FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stranger! Good to see ya!
(OK...and you too, ya good fer nuthin' DAWG...j/k)..LOL
:)
Hi Betsy! Good to see you too, you look so good! Hope you are doing well and everything is peaceful in your neck of the woods.

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Cincinnati, OH

#1293 May 13, 2010
Hey Mouses,

Just wanted to stop in and make sure everyone is okay and out of harm's way with the storms/tornadoes. I heard earlier that Missouri got hit pretty hard.

Mousie - I have a friend that lived in OK City for a couple years. Everytime there were severe storm/tornado warnings, she would eat a whole loaf of Banana Nut Bread, poor thing gained 40lbs in one year.

Be safe everyone. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones.
Tiger

Madison Heights, MI

#1294 May 13, 2010
mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..Yes you do, I lurk around alot of places.I am so quite no one knows I am there...I have not been under attack for so long I am starting to get worried. Guess I need Tiger to come out and play games with me.
At your command Miss Mouse! I've spent all day trying to catch up on the threads. I see there is still some personal hoopla going on, lol. The lawsuit chatter cracks me up!

I caught some info on Ron Cummings. I hope if he takes the plea deal that the 3 possible 15 year sentences are served consecutively.

Anyone know why Misty's is facing the longest sentence?
Tiger

Madison Heights, MI

#1295 May 13, 2010
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I know you??? lol Boy have I missed you. So glad those dam beans are finally counted, did you have to get more people helping to count? You know with only having 10 fingers and toes, seemed like it took you decades.
I don't think you have really missed much on the casey case, still just waiting for her to get that final drug. lol
Well back to work for me, just wanted to say a big HELLO to you.
puff, puff, pass
I'm ready for things to get back to normal. I figure if I can get all the spring cleaning done, I have the rest of the summer to myself.

LOL @ final drug....I don't think that is going to happen. I think LWOP will be more likely.

Maybe we can catch up later tonight when you're off work?
mousie

Oklahoma City, OK

#1296 May 13, 2010
Hey Race..lol I do tend to eat during storms..Last night I was so tired I just said heck with it and went to bed..woke up at 3.00 a.m. to lighting and thunder so I turned the tv on and just roll over.

Tiger I am not sure why she is getting the most charges but she did pop off in one of her jail house talks about having 8 charges and next few days they did charge her with 8 charges lol.

I think Misty is like Casey and really thinks she will get off with house dection or probation she may wake up when she hears what Ron is getting.
Tiger

Madison Heights, MI

#1297 May 13, 2010
Betsy in FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Tiger...yes, AL..(bless her heart)... does need a Fashion Consultant... and a mirror. Maybe we'll see a makeover mid-trial, a la Marcia Clark...
LMAO...I was thinking about Marcia also. I swear Lyons looks like she is a homeless person, not a respected attorney. I know she reads the blogs maybe she will take our advice, lol.

Wasn't there a hearing scheduled today for one of the Croslin's? I sure wish one of them would talk. I think they all know what happened and each of them are guilty in one way or another.

How are things with you Betsy?
Tiger

Madison Heights, MI

#1298 May 13, 2010
mousie wrote:
Hey Race..lol I do tend to eat during storms..Last night I was so tired I just said heck with it and went to bed..woke up at 3.00 a.m. to lighting and thunder so I turned the tv on and just roll over.
Tiger I am not sure why she is getting the most charges but she did pop off in one of her jail house talks about having 8 charges and next few days they did charge her with 8 charges lol.
I think Misty is like Casey and really thinks she will get off with house dection or probation she may wake up when she hears what Ron is getting.
While reading today I came across a theory that Haleigh may have taken something from Ron's stash and she overdosed. How do you tell LE something like that?

All any of them care about is their own self preservation. I seriously think Ron married Misty thinking they wouldn't have to testify against each other.

Poor Haleigh never stood a chance :(
LOL

AOL

#1299 May 14, 2010
mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Dawg ...I have missed you and your posting.How are you doing? Did you get all your yard work done?
Yes the second round of storms are beating at the door now. I hate them but the night ones are the worst... Monday they reported 4 dead but today we found out that three children are in the hospital in very bad shape but alive. The Mother was killed. Ages 1-6-8 pray for them.. They where blown out of the arms of the Mother.
This has really been a very strange year for weather..
Good to see you made it through safe. I had to dodge a few lightning bolts yesterday afternoon, but nothing big time. Mrs. Dawg had 40 kids at a baseball game that was scary, but the stadium has a lot of covered areas so everyone was safe and dry as the storm went through. It only lasted for 20 minutes or so. The field has good drainage, so the game resumed after the storm passed.
No, my yard work is not even close to being finished. lol I'm just now moving out of the backyard into the front. I was dodging the lightning bolts as I took a load of old railroad ties to the landfill. So, I got an area torn up and am just enjoying a Friday am to myself. I'll have Mrs. Dawg's help with transplanting over the weekend. I want to give her a chance to pass out some cut flowers before I dig the plants up. Everything is blooming early this year with all the warm weather we had in April. I haven't researched it, but the lightning does something to the plants that makes them bloom even quicker too. So I'll let the Mrs. trim her daisies, iris, poppies and daylilies before I mangle them.
Saying hi to everyone! Even Betsy....lol.
Gonna brush the dog real quick and take her to the nursing home this morning. Have a good day everyone!
mousie

Oklahoma City, OK

#1300 May 14, 2010
Hey Dawg..looks like your work is never done..I think Mrs. Dawg should raffle you off..We could put you up for raffle and look at all the extra money she would make lol. I would love to have you around for a summer.

I am so sick of rain looks like we have 6 more days coming our way..
Hope you and the Dog have a good visit today.I think I will get the house cleaned up and do some washing then I can sit back and read. Catch you later.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#1301 May 14, 2010
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/05/13/casey.ant...
Just stopping in to give you something to make you smile!

Level 3

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1302 May 14, 2010
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying hi to everyone! Even Betsy....lol.
!
OK...OK... just messin' with ya....
mousie

Oklahoma City, OK

#1303 May 14, 2010
Betsy in FL wrote:
<quoted text>
OK...OK... just messin' with ya....
O.K. you two don't make me have to get between you two lol.

Level 1

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1304 May 14, 2010
I saw my fave Mousie has a thread so i had to stop by to say hello
I hope you will see some sunshine soon.
mousie

Oklahoma City, OK

#1305 May 15, 2010
Wichien Maat wrote:
So glad to wake up and find out you had dropped by..You did put sunshine into my life this a.m. I have thought of you so often..I hope you are doing well..

Did you just take a break or have found some new place to post? I love your post and you always had such a way of posting that even I could understand. Please stop by again and take care..Your e-mail friends miss you.
mousie

Oklahoma City, OK

#1306 May 15, 2010
Correction not e-mail friends but online friends. Now that I had a cup of coffee I see what I wrote wrong lol.

Level 3

Location hidden

#1308 May 15, 2010
mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
O.K. you two don't make me have to get between you two lol.
Nah... I started it...LOL

<....hanging head and going to time-out...>

Level 3

Location hidden

#1309 May 15, 2010
Wichien Maat wrote:
Hey there stranger! Good to see ya!
Hope you are doing well. We miss ya around these parts...:)

Level 1

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1310 May 15, 2010
mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
So glad to wake up and find out you had dropped by..You did put sunshine into my life this a.m. I have thought of you so often..I hope you are doing well..
Did you just take a break or have found some new place to post? I love your post and you always had such a way of posting that even I could understand. Please stop by again and take care..Your e-mail friends miss you.
Awww, thank you Mouse f
and thank you for your kind compliments about my posts. I am glad you liked them. Actually I did post a couple of days ago on one of the State threads.

No I wasn't regularly posting anywhere else either. I just took a break. I got busy with real life and then also I had just got so tired of all the drama that had nothing to do with Caylee --all the trolling, trying to hurt people, taking things into RL or threatening to do so.

and now I've become very out of touch with this case compared to how I used to keep up with it. but I am just having faith that justice will be done. It's sure taking a long time. but I think the new judge will keep things moving along.

Hope you are doing well. I saw some comment in here that your goddaughter has cancer. I"m so sorry to hear that and hope the treatment is successful.

Hi Betsy!!
mousie

Oklahoma City, OK

#1311 May 16, 2010
Wichien Maat wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, thank you Mouse f
and thank you for your kind compliments about my posts. I am glad you liked them. Actually I did post a couple of days ago on one of the State threads.
No I wasn't regularly posting anywhere else either. I just took a break. I got busy with real life and then also I had just got so tired of all the drama that had nothing to do with Caylee --all the trolling, trying to hurt people, taking things into RL or threatening to do so.
and now I've become very out of touch with this case compared to how I used to keep up with it. but I am just having faith that justice will be done. It's sure taking a long time. but I think the new judge will keep things moving along.
Hope you are doing well. I saw some comment in here that your goddaughter has cancer. I"m so sorry to hear that and hope the treatment is successful.
Hi Betsy!!
Glad you came back by..I know how you feel I also got sick of the trolls and bashers.. I lurk alot and read some of the good posters just to stay updated.

I will say things have calm down alot,but sometimes I think some people just see me make a post and they think it is time to go into attack mode.

I plan on sticking around until the end..Betsy post on Justice for Caylee and puts up some good links .
I like the new judge and I think he will get things moving ahead as it should have been.
Thanks for asking about Godaughter.she is doing well at this time,this is here second round of cancer but new treatment each time so we keep the faith.
COme back and post when you have time.Smiles and hugs to you.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#1312 May 18, 2010
Just doing a run by, but I read this and it gave me chills - could you imagine getting text from your kid like this? Turns my stomach - thank God for the happy ending though.
http://www.kitv.com/news/23586257/detail.html

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,374,965
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 58,863
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 9 hr Murphey_Law 513,039
News Two DeLand middle schools on lockdown (Mar '09) 13 hr DWB 7
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 14 hr Princess Hey 3,037
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 14 hr Princess Hey 13,038
last post wins! (Jul '11) 14 hr Princess Hey 5,937
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages