hiker

Olive Hill, KY

#1272 May 11, 2010
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing Hiker! Seems they only want help from who they want help from. Makes you wonder about all the people that were in the crisis, maybe they should let them decide what they need instead of picking and choosing. That is very dissappointing(sp). The ones who truly need the help get no say so in what they need?? Weird and sad!
it was really wierd but it worked out better for me because i got to met the people who took/wanted the things i had bought .. i will say it made me jaded on these centers...
merk

Ormond Beach, FL

#1273 May 11, 2010
Yes, I'm thinking of mouse also:)
Good thoughts and prayers...

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#1274 May 12, 2010
Betsy in FL wrote:
<quoted text>
The title is "But I Trusted You"
I haven't read it yet
Hi Betsy! Hey Mouse and everyone! I just finished this book last night...don't bother, it's really dry for lack of better words.

Mouse if you haven't read "Small Sacrifices" by Ann Rule it is really good. How is Deb doing?
mousie

Oklahoma City, OK

#1275 May 12, 2010
GM..all,I am fine right now and so is my family,but we are getting sit to go thru the same thing today.The bad part is that most of it will come tonight. Night is the worst time.

Okla.is under a state of emrg. and it has really been tore up. People have lost so much in just a matter of minutes.

The bad part is I do live in a mobile home the good thing is that I have a shelter right out my frt door.

I am so glad to see Tiger and Dawg and you other guys posting,I thought the Mouse House will dead. I have been posting at CDP a little. Tiger I will check out Small Sacrifices.
How do you guys like the new Judge? I think he is doing a really good job.
It looks like Cindy and George have just about taken all that they can, wonder if one will speak up about what they know before long?
hiker

Olive Hill, KY

#1276 May 12, 2010
mousie wrote:
GM..all,I am fine right now and so is my family,but we are getting sit to go thru the same thing today.The bad part is that most of it will come tonight. Night is the worst time.
Okla.is under a state of emrg. and it has really been tore up. People have lost so much in just a matter of minutes.
The bad part is I do live in a mobile home the good thing is that I have a shelter right out my frt door.
I am so glad to see Tiger and Dawg and you other guys posting,I thought the Mouse House will dead. I have been posting at CDP a little. Tiger I will check out Small Sacrifices.
It looks like Cindy and George have just about taken all that they can, wonder if one will speak up about what they know before long?
hey mouse glad you and family are okay and have a shelter close... stay safe..
i'm liking the new judge seems fair, brilliant when it comes to the law and keeping the attny's in line...
i'm thinking no one will say anything...

Level 3

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1277 May 12, 2010
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Betsy! Hey Mouse and everyone! I just finished this book last night...don't bother, it's really dry for lack of better words.
Mouse if you haven't read "Small Sacrifices" by Ann Rule it is really good. How is Deb doing?
OMG.. there you are! Good to see ya!
I have not read Small Sacrifices but that will be the next one.... Will not bother with that new Ann Rule book then.. I have only read one of hers so far that I would categorize the way you did this one... can't remember which one it was.
I guess she can't hit a home run with all of them..., eh?

Level 3

Location hidden

#1279 May 12, 2010
forgot the Dawg.... hey you!

Level 3

Location hidden

#1278 May 12, 2010
Hey mousie too!.. and Shuaw...:)

“Tactful & Classy”

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

at all times

#1280 May 12, 2010
mousie wrote:
Mouse, take extra cheese go camping in the shelter tonight.
mousie

Oklahoma City, OK

#1281 May 12, 2010
sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Mouse, take extra cheese go camping in the shelter tonight.
LOL..Sanka you must have been reading my mind..I am getting ready to run out to the store to get more food. When I get upset I eat and eat...
Last time the storm came in I ate rebuen sandwich, not a good idea to eat krut and get stuck in a shelter..I think cheese would be better.
Dawg

AOL

#1282 May 12, 2010
Betsy in FL wrote:
forgot the Dawg.... hey you!
Forget the Dawg?! How could anyone ever forget the Dawg.
Speaking of such.....I think mine wants in out of the rain.
Dawg

AOL

#1283 May 12, 2010
mousie wrote:
Glad to hear all is well. And yes, round two is coming.
I think it's awesome that you have a shelter.
mousie

Oklahoma City, OK

#1284 May 12, 2010
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to hear all is well. And yes, round two is coming.
I think it's awesome that you have a shelter.
Hi Dawg ...I have missed you and your posting.How are you doing? Did you get all your yard work done?

Yes the second round of storms are beating at the door now. I hate them but the night ones are the worst... Monday they reported 4 dead but today we found out that three children are in the hospital in very bad shape but alive. The Mother was killed. Ages 1-6-8 pray for them.. They where blown out of the arms of the Mother.
This has really been a very strange year for weather..
Tiger

Madison Heights, MI

#1285 May 13, 2010
Betsy in FL wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG.. there you are! Good to see ya!
I have not read Small Sacrifices but that will be the next one.... Will not bother with that new Ann Rule book then.. I have only read one of hers so far that I would categorize the way you did this one... can't remember which one it was.
I guess she can't hit a home run with all of them..., eh?
Good to see you too! I got a final count for the beans, so I can chillax until the next round, lol. I've been getting my yard and the pool ready for summer. I think I'll get my garden in this weekend. I may try my hand at canning, lol.

Mouse, I also read Diane Fannings "Gone Forever". It was alright, nothing that I would brag about. If you like fantasy/vampire stuff, the Stephenie Meyer "Twilight" series was awesome. I just picked up another one of her books "The Host", it looks promising.

Dawg, good to see ya. Did you send the storms my way? Jeez, I'm so sick of the rain. This is the second day in a row I had to disconnect the computers and TV's because of storms. Thank God for wireless, lol.

Shauw...wake and bake?

I am so far behind on the Casey stuff. I caught part of the first hearing with the new judge. Man, who is dressing Casey? LMAO!

Is Andrea trying to look indingent too? Jeez, the man/woman needs a makeover bad.
mousie

Oklahoma City, OK

#1286 May 13, 2010
Hey Tiger so good to hear from you once again..We all really miss you..Yes the storms can really mess up yard work and cp time...

The best place to catch up on court stuff is the Oh Well thread, they really keep things updated .

I think AL wore the blue dress to try to look like Casey on the pole dance. This judge is all bussiness and he would have had the trail already if he had been on the seat from the start.
I am checking out the books you posted about. I love the kindle b/c I can read samples of the book for free. Catch you later got to run out for a few.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

#1287 May 13, 2010
Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>Good to see you too! I got a final count for the beans, so I can chillax until the next round, lol. I've been getting my yard and the pool ready for summer. I think I'll get my garden in this weekend. I may try my hand at canning, lol.
Mouse, I also read Diane Fannings "Gone Forever". It was alright, nothing that I would brag about. If you like fantasy/vampire stuff, the Stephenie Meyer "Twilight" series was awesome. I just picked up another one of her books "The Host", it looks promising.
Dawg, good to see ya. Did you send the storms my way? Jeez, I'm so sick of the rain. This is the second day in a row I had to disconnect the computers and TV's because of storms. Thank God for wireless, lol.
Shauw...wake and bake?
I am so far behind on the Casey stuff. I caught part of the first hearing with the new judge. Man, who is dressing Casey? LMAO!
Is Andrea trying to look indingent too? Jeez, the man/woman needs a makeover bad.
Do I know you??? lol Boy have I missed you. So glad those dam beans are finally counted, did you have to get more people helping to count? You know with only having 10 fingers and toes, seemed like it took you decades.
I don't think you have really missed much on the casey case, still just waiting for her to get that final drug. lol
Well back to work for me, just wanted to say a big HELLO to you.

puff, puff, pass

Level 3

Location hidden

#1288 May 13, 2010
mousie wrote:
Hey Tiger so good to hear from you once again..We all really miss you..Yes the storms can really mess up yard work and cp time...
The best place to catch up on court stuff is the Oh Well thread, they really keep things updated .
I think AL wore the blue dress to try to look like Casey on the pole dance. This judge is all bussiness and he would have had the trail already if he had been on the seat from the start.
I am checking out the books you posted about. I love the kindle b/c I can read samples of the book for free. Catch you later got to run out for a few.
Hey mousie.... I am also trying to keep the Justice for Caylee thread updated with links.

Level 3

Location hidden

#1289 May 13, 2010
Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>Good to see you too! I got a final count for the beans, so I can chillax until the next round, lol. I've been getting my yard and the pool ready for summer. I think I'll get my garden in this weekend. I may try my hand at canning, lol.
Shauw...wake and bake?
Hi Tiger...yes, AL..(bless her heart)... does need a Fashion Consultant... and a mirror. Maybe we'll see a makeover mid-trial, a la Marcia Clark...

Level 3

Location hidden

#1290 May 13, 2010
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I know you??? lol Boy have I missed you. So glad those dam beans are finally counted, did you have to get more people helping to count? You know with only having 10 fingers and toes, seemed like it took you decades.
I don't think you have really missed much on the casey case, still just waiting for her to get that final drug. lol
Well back to work for me, just wanted to say a big HELLO to you.
puff, puff, pass
Hey stranger! Good to see ya!

(OK...and you too, ya good fer nuthin' DAWG...j/k)..LOL
:)
mousie

Oklahoma City, OK

#1291 May 13, 2010
Betsy in FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey mousie.... I am also trying to keep the Justice for Caylee thread updated with links.
LOL..Yes you do, I lurk around alot of places.I am so quite no one knows I am there...I have not been under attack for so long I am starting to get worried. Guess I need Tiger to come out and play games with me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,382,501
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 59,455
Has Casey Anthony Had Sex with Jose Baez (Jun '11) 1 hr bigjohnson321 159
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 98,043
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr Milee 73,636
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 7 hr Murphey_Law 513,233
News Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) 21 hr BigD LVMc 761
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages