Semoran Financial proposes deal with ...

Semoran Financial proposes deal with Partners Bank

There are 12 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jun 1, 2009, titled Semoran Financial proposes deal with Partners Bank. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

A Casselberry -based bank organizing group has signed a multimillion-dollar deal to merge with Partners Bank of Naples, the companies said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Mike Russo

Orlando, FL

#2 Jun 11, 2009
This merger, in my opinion, will probably not go through since the OTS is aware that Hartnett has a $100,000 Open Case Complaint files against him by Mike Russo on 9-12-08.

Hartnett has continued to evade my lawyer's process server for the past 9 months as well as the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Good luck Partners Bank of Florida with your new Vice Chairman of your bank.
mike russo

Orlando, FL

#3 Jun 24, 2009
Too bad this merger will never go through in my opinion since
Robert C. Hartnett is being sued for $100,000 by Mike Russo on a Breach of Contract Complaint filed on 9-12-08.

After 9 month of evading the Orange County Sheriff's office, Hartnett was finally served on June 18, 2009 and now has 20 days to reply to the Judge why he did not pay Mike Russo the 10,000 shares worth $100,000 per a written agreement dated 6-23-05.

The OTS and FDIC are cognizant of this Open Case and also knows that Hartnett is trying to take the $5 million that Mike Russo help bring to the de novo bank and invest said amount in a bank in Naples to open a branch in Casselberry.

Lloyd Weber of Casselberry was in on this de novo bank and did not have the decency to let Mike Russo know that he was going forward with Hartnett in October of 2005, when everyone knows that bankers like Weber would not run in the same circles of banking like Hartnett and Robinson Callen. Weber and Hartnett thought they could get away with all of this!
test

Orlando, FL

#4 Jan 18, 2011
test

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Scranton, PA

#5 Oct 18, 2011
This would bring new opportunities in Orlando. I know when these types of multimillion dollar deals got sanctioned than how much benefits villagers or people going to get, it means development. But when they are planning to work on it. I am looking for retirement investment plan if you have any suggestion than please do share with me.

http://www.roygavra.com/
Brandi Adams

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Feb 29, 2012
WELL..THIS IS LOVELY TO READ!! I was involved in the last DENOVO bank, and lost 40K...sent this to my ATTY
Disgusted

Orlando, FL

#7 Aug 31, 2012
So Brandi... did you give the money to Mike Russo or Hartnett? Because you might want to look at this... https://twitter.com/mikerussoorl

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Orlando, FL

#9 Sep 26, 2012
Hello Sue Copening, I see now that you set up another bogus account under topix.com/forum/city without my permission. When I tried to set up it said Mike Russo already taken!

Let's see now, you have set up a bogus twitter account on me, a bogus Paypal account, a gmail account and a link with bias and derogatory comments me. You have not allowed me to counter
your comments on the link since I do not have
the password.

I see how you found about Brandi Adams since you
set this up and she saw it and replied. You
are a real jerk, you know that! I have reached an
agreement with Brandi Adams and she is not pursuing and she knows the reason why and would
most not likely share with a person like you.

I have retained a lawyer to sue you and Twitter
Corporation for allowing you to pretend that you are me to set up something using my name without
my permission. The word boundry means nothing to
you.

Twitter has already set up a case file against you and have determined that what you did was not a parody but outright libel against me.

BTW, all someone has to do is Google Sue Copening and Scams and your name comes up as part of the scam
company selling $3,500 software package for a debt reduction, but of course, that person has to
get a homoe equity line of credit to pay you the
$3,500 of which $2,500 is a commission, lol.

I had to sue Robert Hartnett because he cheated
me out of $100,000 and the judge determined that there
was a breach of contract and would allow to go to a jury trial, but instead we settled out of court and I received a monetary settlement, but can not
say how much due to a confidencial agreement.

I have paid off or reach agreements with everyone
that you list on the bogus link and I have asked you to post but as of today you have not done.

The $200 bad check was covered with the $950 that
I have paid you so far and you agreed to a 12%
interest rate which we have a promssory note in place.

I am working now and will pick up on the agreed upon $250 a month including interest.

From this point on you can deal with my lawyer.

mar

Since: Sep 12

Orlando, FL

#10 Sep 27, 2012
test
Mike Russo

Orlando, FL

#11 Oct 30, 2012
The information on the unauthorized twitter account is not correct. Sue set up a bogus twitter account without my permission
based on sour grapes to get herself paid back faster. Have you
noticed that between Brandi and Sue no one else has commented
on my efforts to do a de novo bank.
A settlement was accepted by Brandi on the money that she put in at risk and if Hartnett had not cheated out of my $100,000 everyone
would be happy now.
Disgusted wrote:
So Brandi... did you give the money to Mike Russo or Hartnett? Because you might want to look at this... https://twitter.com/mikerussoorl
Mike Russo

Orlando, FL

#12 Oct 31, 2012
Hello Brandi,

You and Bill know that I have stayed in touch with you over the years since you loan me the money for setting up the de novo bank.

I signed a promissory note but did not pay you until I found out the result of my lawsuit against Robert Hartnett. This case was
settled out of court and I did receive compensation from Hartnett.

However, I am not allowed to state how much he paid me. I am filing a complaint against my lawyer who mishandled my case and will decide if to file a bar complaint against Todd Kobrin, Esq., for the way he contacted me behind my lawyer's back to reach
a settlement with me.

I will start paying you back soon, so in the meantime you are accruing a 12% interest rate. In addition, I have contacted Joe
Issaacs to get your money back that you paid to him. I am on your
side Brandi and Bill.

I am working with another company that raised capital to purchase commercial notes at a deep discount and with this source of income
now will pay you back sooner.

The information on the illegal twitter account that Sue Copening set up without my permission has many errors and my lawyer calls
it "tortuiose interference."

She mentions lawsuits that have either been dismissed or satisfied
and will not give me the password to correct a twitter account that
I never authorized. What does that say about her character!
Disgusted wrote:
mike russo

Orlando, FL

#13 Oct 16, 2013
Here is the information that I am trying to get
sue copening to update on her protective bogus
linkOn 9/10/13 11:57 AM, "rsaa" <mikerusso1000@aol.com> wrote:

Thanks, but I did not see about the three payments, just on the twitter link that you still
have up. To scroll down all the e-mails that you pasted on this link would take forever.
You should put up at the top about my payments if you are doing everything in chronological order.

You really should take down the NSF check because that was
a payment on the loan, that I covered with one of the three payments. The bad check was
for a loan payment so why do you think for anything else?

And the reference to the real estate complaint has no basis what so
ever with us. The FREC does not care about someone owning money
or any judgements or even BK. They are looking for felons and I have
never been convicted of a felon.

What they only review are complaints where someone lost money in a real
estate transaction and you and I have never had a real estate transaction.

Artie Torres was paid in full the $5,000 that I owed him.

Zimmerman was paid in full the $6,000 that I owed him.

Scott Dupont paid me $2,500 to do a business plan review for
some stupid movie of his and when I did my job he did not
like my comments so sued me for his money back instead
of being a man and not a cry baby that he is!

As far as Whitmer, she was getting paid by me in cash to do bank sites without
the permission of Coldwell Bankers, her broker at the time, and when I told her that she backed
off and did not pursue the debt. Yes, she has a judgement but never enforced it.

As far as Brandi, she and her husband Bill forgave the debt in lieu of any
future board seats plus some very personal issues between us. plus some of their money went to a lawyer Joe Issaacs that
did nothing for them but I was dumb enough to guaranty the $15,000
payment.

Now you see why I am so upset because what you are putting up on your
protected link is half wrong and you know that Sue and I tell everyone that
I see and that just makes you look bad. I guess that you do not mind
going down with me?

I will send you a money order so that you can take everything down.

BTW, I am back in real estate so your nasty comment about me not working in
real estate is not necessary and I am doing a new de novo bank and the people
that I am working with know about you and your very bias comments.

You really should let me go to the link and counter what you are accusing me of
and the fact that you are not letting me counter your bogus comments only
tells everyone reading the link that you are hiding something.

mike russo
Bill and Brandi

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#14 Jan 28, 2014
Mike,
Bill and I have invested in an LLC that is now going public. We will not be involved in anymore bank investments....this has us very busy.

Good Luck
The Maroney's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Earthling-1 53,603
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 35 min RoxLo 1,236,512
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr Vic 97,296
Curse of the OJ lawyers (Jul '11) 1 hr Zen Karma 11
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr HELL ON EARTH 498,933
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 2 hr Princess Hey 4,559
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 9,358
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 6 hr Milee 71,932
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]