last post wins!

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Thanks everyone 4/2/17

#5505 Nov 22, 2014
yes C.A.its in the 60's very nice out.so sorry I missed the flashdance I will do my best to be there next time...hope you are having a great day..(hugs)...

“Life is what you make it,”

Level 4

Since: Jul 11

Choose wisely!

#5507 Jan 9, 2015
Seen a lot of my cyber friends here! Lets have some fun on this site! Jordan, are you still on here ?
taz
Miles

Ypsilanti, MI

#5508 Jan 9, 2015
Hi folks! Am I winning?

Level 4

Choose wisely!

#5509 Jan 9, 2015
Hey Miles I think u are!
taz

Level 4

Choose wisely!

#5510 Jan 9, 2015
=)
taz
Miles

Ypsilanti, MI

#5511 Jan 10, 2015
Wiley_Kyote wrote:
Hey Miles I think u are!
taz
Yea! I hope you're winning too.

“Undisputed LPW Champ!”

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5512 Jan 10, 2015
Can I get a win.
Miles

Ypsilanti, MI

#5513 Jan 10, 2015
texas pete wrote:
Can I get a win.
Win!

Level 4

Choose wisely!

#5514 Jan 10, 2015
Hey Texas Pete! I saw u on the other game! Hope u had a good holiday! In fact I hope everyone did.
Later. I broke my leg a while back and get it removed Friday! I can't wait either. This son of a gun itches like nobody's business. I have tried everything from a metal hanger to a wood scratcher modified. Nothing worked. It also stinks to high heaven. Pretty bad when my dogs won't come any where near it! I guess they know stank when they smell it! LMAO
Wanted to say hello to you too Miles!
taz

Level 4

Choose wisely!

#5515 Jan 10, 2015
I get my cast removed Friday! That didn't quite sound right after I read it! Long day helping a friend!
taz

Triple 8's on the captcha!!!!!=)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5516 Jan 11, 2015
I'm glad your clarified that Wiley ... :-)

Level 4

Choose wisely!

#5517 Jan 11, 2015
Thanks Miss Hattie! Love your avatar and words of wisdom! I get lonely with just me and my dogs sometimes. Topix has been both a blessing and a curse. Mainly a blessing! Wanted to say hello to Texas Pete, Miles and the sweet Miss Hattie! Hope everyone here is doing WONDERFUL!!!
I go by taz. I had so much slack over that name that as a joke I changed it with the help of Topix to Wiley! Now you know why I end my posts with taz at times!=)

Level 4

Choose wisely!

#5518 Jan 11, 2015
As sappy as this song is, I wish I knew the answer. I'll be 50 next month and found it once. That was just wrong in too many ways. I don't regret it just wished things were done in a better way! There has got to be someone that feels the same way as me out there. Until then, This is going out on the internet!
taz

Percy Sledge - When a Man Loves a Woman
www.youtube.com/watch...

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5519 Jan 12, 2015
Wiley_Kyote wrote:
Thanks Miss Hattie! Love your avatar and words of wisdom! I get lonely with just me and my dogs sometimes. Topix has been both a blessing and a curse. Mainly a blessing! Wanted to say hello to Texas Pete, Miles and the sweet Miss Hattie! Hope everyone here is doing WONDERFUL!!!
I go by taz. I had so much slack over that name that as a joke I changed it with the help of Topix to Wiley! Now you know why I end my posts with taz at times!=)
Glad you could understand my post with the typos. I've got to learn to slow down ... But ... Maybe I just have fat fingers ! LOL

Thanks on the avatar ... I have a closet full of ones I use .. All scream Hatti ! Haha.

Nice to meet you Taz :)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5520 Jan 12, 2015
Wiley_Kyote wrote:
As sappy as this song is, I wish I knew the answer. I'll be 50 next month and found it once. That was just wrong in too many ways. I don't regret it just wished things were done in a better way! There has got to be someone that feels the same way as me out there. Until then, This is going out on the internet!
taz

Percy Sledge - When a Man Loves a Woman
www.youtube.com/watch...
Like that song ...

Have you ever considered Match . Com or EHarmony ? I've had friends that have had good luck with those sites.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#5521 Jan 12, 2015
Hi everyone, I've just heard that a nice warm "SPRINGTIME" is just around the corner.

But which "corner"?(Continues walking thru the "World Largest corn maze in Kansas" and trying to find the last corner and doorway out of the cold wintertime corn maze.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5522 Jan 13, 2015
Concerned_American wrote:
Hi everyone, I've just heard that a nice warm "SPRINGTIME" is just around the corner.

But which "corner"?(Continues walking thru the "World Largest corn maze in Kansas" and trying to find the last corner and doorway out of the cold wintertime corn maze.
When you find it CA ... Send up smokes signals .. I'll be right there !! Lol

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#5523 Jan 13, 2015
Wiley_Kyote wrote:
I kind of understand about that "Taz" thing, you kind of look like Taz. I have the same problem with people getting me mistaken for "Captain America", only in this case, I don't think I look like him at all..

(Walk down the path scratching his head in thought over that.)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#5524 Jan 14, 2015
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>I kind of understand about that "Taz" thing, you kind of look like Taz. I have the same problem with people getting me mistaken for "Captain America", only in this case, I don't think I look like him at all..

(Walk down the path scratching his head in thought over that.)
Teehee !! Yes you do !

Level 4

Choose wisely!

#5525 Jan 14, 2015
Hello Concerned American! Hatti! In real life I go by that nickname. I am also looking for the smoke signal telling us that the warm weather is on the way! I have two more days off from work and it's back to the sweat shop. I'm a welder.
taz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Susanm 1,521,797
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 3 hr Murphey_Law 89
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr zazz 98,382
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 10 hr Lon Spector 513,104
Republican Party of liars, cheats, sex offenders 20 hr ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
April is Child Protection Month but Trump Hosts... 21 hr ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
News Bush revokes pardon after learning of GOP donation (Dec '08) 23 hr Julios Lottery ti... 15

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages