Zimmerman Witness Says Trayvon on Top in 'Tussle'

Full story: Hispanic Business

J Jurors in the trial of George Zimmerman this morning heard testimony from a witness who said 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was on top of Zimmerman in the moments before the shooting, in what he described as a mixed-martial-arts-style position.
Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Aug 10, 2013
Florida Fatties

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

George was the one taking Mixed Martial Arts three times a week. Obviously, they were rolling around.
George weighed 204 lbs. according to the physician's assistant who examined George the day after the murder. His injuries did not even require him being seen by an M.D. The EMT who saw him after the murder thought George was okay because he was up walking around. The footage from when he was in the police station showed him walking around. You can't say the same for Martin. It was obvious he shot to kill instead of shooting to wound. How long had George been training in Mixed Martial Arts? He was unemployed at the time, according to reports. His wife said she had been on unemployment also.

If Trayvon had George pinned down, how did he get to his weapon and get it ready to fire?

Why didn't George use some of his martial arts Elvis moves he learned in class?

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Florida Fatties wrote:
George was the one taking Mixed Martial Arts three times a week. Obviously, they were rolling around.
George weighed 204 lbs. according to the physician's assistant who examined George the day after the murder. His injuries did not even require him being seen by an M.D. The EMT who saw him after the murder thought George was okay because he was up walking around. The footage from when he was in the police station showed him walking around. You can't say the same for Martin. It was obvious he shot to kill instead of shooting to wound. How long had George been training in Mixed Martial Arts? He was unemployed at the time, according to reports. His wife said she had been on unemployment also.
If Trayvon had George pinned down, how did he get to his weapon and get it ready to fire?
Why didn't George use some of his martial arts Elvis moves he learned in class?
Do you ever get tired of displaying your idiocy?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Fry Zimmerman wrote:
Martin was fighting for his life after this killer Zimmerman stalked him and whipped out his murder weapon and shot and killed him . Zimmerman is a racist like all the rest of us are . Race should not be the case , but murder should .
Hmmmm. Maybe Ron the Pervert and Florida Fatties are the same person. Two stupid tw*ts.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Tons Of Fun wrote:
Silly I thought you were Florida Fatties ??
You really are a stupid little pervert.
Sobe

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Why don't you tell us again how you resented having to pay for private school because your darlings couldn't go to Sanford High School because you feared someone would take their $$$ shoes. Most Catholic Schools end at grade 8,
so where did your perfect darlings attend private high school when you lived in Sanford, FL? Was that when you were a CNA/LVN?
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Oh look, the attention seeking idiot is back. I didn't resent at all paying for private school for my children. That's what good parents do, they get their kids a good education. I'm certainly not going to tell some wack-ass internet stalker where my kids went to school, but I'll say that it wasn't a religiously based school. We're atheists. I would never want my kids to be brainwashed by religion. But just as an FYI because you are so very ignorant, there are Catholic high schools available if parents desire for their children to remain in the religious atmosphere throughout their K-12 education. And no, of course I didn't want my kids to be exposed to trash like Trayvon and HoDeDe. What kind of parent would choose for their children to be endangered by contact with animals like those two? And bimbo?? I WAS a CNA many years ago, while I was in nursing school. There are many fine, hardworking CNA's out there. You may depend on one of them to wipe your stinking butt some day. But now, after many years of education, I am an advanced degree nurse manager. You needn't aspire to be one, you're not smart enough. You're not smart enough to be a CNA, actually. You're stupid, more than a little crazy, lonely, ignored, and no doubt uglier than HoDeDe. Now......I've given you all the attention I'm going to for today, you pathetic creature. You can continue to jump up and down yelling "watch me watch me" like a 4 year old, but someone else will have to feed your need for attention. You bore me.
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Oh, one more little tidbit for you, a bonus bit of attention,if you will. I never lived in Sanford. I don't even drive THROUGH Sanford. WAY too many Trayvons hanging on the streets of Sanford for my taste.
Texas Not Tavares

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

But you work in or near Tavares which means you live within a stone's throw of Tavares, FL. You are not fooling anyone. You are a mac and cheese swilling, salmon patty gobbling diabetic who has high cholesterol due to your love of ground beef and fry daddy delicacy passed down from your ill mom who had stents placed in her heart. You will soon join her. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. Go make some of mama's oyster dressing and use two serving spoons for shoveling. Then wash it down with a gallon of sweet tea since you claim your diabetes packed up and went away.

If you don't have diabetes/high cholesterol/metabolic syndrome anymore, that means your hubby paid for you to have bypass surgery. Good for you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 min EXECUTE KID KILLERS 484,404
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min THE DEVIL 1,084,254
Moving from Dublin to Orlando! 6 min Dopey 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 45,906
Teen Challenge Exposed By Action 9 News (Feb '08) 4 hr phone room employee 3
What life is like for Casey Anthony 6 hr Lon Spector 65
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 7 hr Lon Spector 172
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••