|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

Bella wrote:
<quoted text> I found this about the knife
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/10/casey-anth...
Woman you are a lot faster than I am. Thanks.
For The Regulars

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

Sweetest lady Chef wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankyou much Fck Face..... A regular I am!
Definately! Chef just go to the Ft Lauderdale forum and type in Mother Does Not Know Where Caylee is and it will take you to the original Mother Thread.

I don't know why they switched it to the Lauderdale forum. This is just a guess, but I am thinking because they might move the trial to Miami they moved the forum so that people in that area could become familiar with it. Just a guess.
Bella

Stoughton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

Judged:

BOING BOING wrote:
<quoted text>
Cindy talked about the missing steak knife in her last deposition. She said they rarely used them and they kept them under the silverware in the drawer. I don't know if this is what you are talking about though.
Yes that is what I was referring to, Hi C (smiles)
Bella

Stoughton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

MITTY wrote:
<quoted text>It turns my stomach to think of anything being used from the smelly death car. Especially an eating utensil.
Eeeeew I hadn't thought about that.
MITTY

Goose Creek, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

OnlyTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Bella..
jmo but it seems that some were aware of the truth before the 911 call...
"a months ago" statement made on the 28th of July would mean June for most normal folks...but I think everyone knows the Anthonys are as far from "normal" as it gets..
The "if we've been used to acting a certain way or following a certain thing in a sense those rules may have changed" would mean to most normal folks, time to change the story..
With statements like this how is the public not to believe in a cover up by the "family" from early on?
J. P. Morgan said on the 48 hrs that the ant house looks like a nice middle class home from the road...Then he found out what "really went on inside"
Bella

Stoughton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

OnlyTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Bella..
jmo but it seems that some were aware of the truth before the 911 call...
"a months ago" statement made on the 28th of July would mean June for most normal folks...but I think everyone knows the Anthonys are as far from "normal" as it gets..
The "if we've been used to acting a certain way or following a certain thing in a sense those rules may have changed" would mean to most normal folks, time to change the story..
With statements like this how is the public not to believe in a cover up by the "family" from early on?
Yes I suppose it could be viewed in that light to, that's why I said it's too cryptic to decipher, it could mean we are being taped so if you are afraid for our lives and don't want to talk on video we have to change the way we communicate OR as you have said, we have to change the story. We may never know the answer to that mystery.
Bella

Stoughton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

MITTY wrote:
<quoted text>Woman you are a lot faster than I am. Thanks.
Your welcome :)
Bella

Stoughton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

For The Regulars wrote:
<quoted text>Definately! Chef just go to the Ft Lauderdale forum and type in Mother Does Not Know Where Caylee is and it will take you to the original Mother Thread.
I don't know why they switched it to the Lauderdale forum. This is just a guess, but I am thinking because they might move the trial to Miami they moved the forum so that people in that area could become familiar with it. Just a guess.
Sometimes the same threads are on different forums. Some in different counties. I think that one was always there but the one here was pulled. I don't think it has much to do with a change of venue at all.
Bella

Stoughton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

MITTY wrote:
<quoted text>J. P. Morgan said on the 48 hrs that the ant house looks like a nice middle class home from the road...Then he found out what "really went on inside"
That same thing goes for many homes. They have that leave it to beaver appearance from the outside but rarely does the public know what's going on behind closed doors. A lot of disfunctional families work very hard at keeping their disunction private. My mothers favorite saying used to be "what goes on in this house stays in this house". Wonder why she felt the need to use that term so often. I guess she didn't want the neighborhood knowing our business.
Caylees place

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

Chief Wiggums wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now. All are welcome here, even you. so troll away.
How sweet of of you Thanks -)

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

Bella wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes the same threads are on different forums. Some in different counties. I think that one was always there but the one here was pulled. I don't think it has much to do with a change of venue at all.
Thanks for that info Bella, I was about to go searching for it. I won't bother if it is one that has always been here and not the original one here. Thanks again.
MITTY

Goose Creek, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

Bella wrote:
<quoted text>That same thing goes for many homes. They have that leave it to beaver appearance from the outside but rarely does the public know what's going on behind closed doors. A lot of disfunctional families work very hard at keeping their disunction private. My mothers favorite saying used to be "what goes on in this house stays in this house". Wonder why she felt the need to use that term so often. I guess she didn't want the neighborhood knowing our business.
I guess it is the monster in me who wants revenge against Cin and Old Jojo . I want all (if any) evil exposed.
Bella

Stoughton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

Bringing over from Oh well regarding the knife and the blanket:

nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall a description of either knife other than the one in the car was called I think a "table knife" or something like that which made me think it was regular silverware not a steak knife.
The thing about the Pooh blanket makes me wonder - is that actually a 4 bedroom house? That would be pretty big. I know there were pics of a "Caylee Room" and a "casey room" but I kind of thought that perhaps Casey and Caylee had shared until Lee moved out and then she got his room or something. Didn't Cindy say "Casey and Caylee's room" was where she heard them on that last morning? If there was truly an unused bedroom in that house that had been vacated by Lee, I wonder if Casey would have tried to move Amy into it or something considering that she had that tale spinning.
regarding the knife, I found this article
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/10/casey-anth ...

Bella
United States
3 min ago

The pooh blanket being in Lee's old room is interesting. I wonder if there were four bedrooms, Cindy's, Lee's Casey's and an office turned into Caylee's room. IIRC I thought in Lee's depo he had mentioned when caylee came along they had transformed the computer room into a nursery for Caylee. Let me see if I can find a floor plan for that house.
Bella
United States
1 min ago
Okay here is the stats on the house and yes there are 4 bedrooms

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4937-Hopesp ...
Bella

Stoughton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that info Bella, I was about to go searching for it. I won't bother if it is one that has always been here and not the original one here. Thanks again.
I think it is the original one that was here Shuaw. It appears to be the same thread just in a different county.
Bella

Stoughton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

MITTY wrote:
<quoted text>I guess it is the monster in me who wants revenge against Cin and Old Jojo . I want all (if any) evil exposed.
I think we will see a lot of things exposed at trial that we haven't heard before regarding the character of that family. Will it be all true, who knows. I think everyone that has met that family has their own perception and it will be interesting to see what that perception is. They will have people saying they are the wholesome family next door and others saying the opposite I suppose.
Bella

Stoughton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

For The Regulars wrote:
<quoted text>Definately! Chef just go to the Ft Lauderdale forum and type in Mother Does Not Know Where Caylee is and it will take you to the original Mother Thread.
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/fort-lauderdale-fl/T05QKB7VT UV7MBH61/p6229#lastPost
Bella

Stoughton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

Sorry for bad link, here it is, the Mother Thread

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fort-lauderda...

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

Judged:

Bella wrote:
Sorry for bad link, here it is, the Mother Thread
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fort-lauderda...
Hmmm, it brings me to the list and when I click on the Mother thread it won't do anything.
Bella

Stoughton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

Judged:

Interesting site I was just poking around in

http://www.briansdreams.com/gale/Caylee%20Ant...
MITTY

Goose Creek, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

Bella wrote:
Bringing over from Oh well regarding the knife and the blanket:
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall a description of either knife other than the one in the car was called I think a "table knife" or something like that which made me think it was regular silverware not a steak knife.
The thing about the Pooh blanket makes me wonder - is that actually a 4 bedroom house? That would be pretty big. I know there were pics of a "Caylee Room" and a "casey room" but I kind of thought that perhaps Casey and Caylee had shared until Lee moved out and then she got his room or something. Didn't Cindy say "Casey and Caylee's room" was where she heard them on that last morning? If there was truly an unused bedroom in that house that had been vacated by Lee, I wonder if Casey would have tried to move Amy into it or something considering that she had that tale spinning.
regarding the knife, I found this article
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/10/casey-anth ...
Bella
United States
3 min ago
The pooh blanket being in Lee's old room is interesting. I wonder if there were four bedrooms, Cindy's, Lee's Casey's and an office turned into Caylee's room. IIRC I thought in Lee's depo he had mentioned when caylee came along they had transformed the computer room into a nursery for Caylee. Let me see if I can find a floor plan for that house.
Bella
United States
1 min ago
Okay here is the stats on the house and yes there are 4 bedrooms
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4937-Hopesp ...
I owned your typical Florida stucco home at one time. Just a few miles from the Ants. When Cindy said they had 1200 square feet, I went to my husband to find out how much we had. He said 2200 square feet almost double . our 4 bedroom house had the tiniest bedrooms.At 1200 and 4 bedrooms and 5 people they were living on top of each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,221 - 4,240 of7,511
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min DonPanic 43,016
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min Tinka 1,034,246
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 48 min 2twisted 16,923
Fear of rival gangs detours motorcycle festival (May '08) 3 hr BIG 812 272
Baker Act reform: Protect the vulnerable with c... (Dec '06) 4 hr DDD 37
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 hr Murphey_Law 478,295
Bobcat sighting spooks pet owners (May '07) 7 hr suzie 37
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••