Man seeks sex: Rest-area incident

Man seeks sex: Rest-area incident

There are 4 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jun 4, 2009, titled Man seeks sex: Rest-area incident. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

An alarmed trucker called 911 and said a "pervert" was trying to get into his rig at the Interstate 4 rest area near Daytona Beach, according to the Daytona Beach News Journal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Jordan

United States

#1 Jun 4, 2009
Here come the hateful homophobic comments from the "Christians" who frequent these boards!
Jesus

Orlando, FL

#2 Jun 4, 2009
Strike the down with a vengeance Gay heathen. Meet me at Rest area 43 behind the palm trees.
Sidney

Melbourne, FL

#3 Jun 4, 2009
Had he tried that with me, there would be no 911 call. Just a beat up guy behind the building.
Yeah, I know some moron will say.."you'd be the beat up guy".
Donald

Melbourne, FL

#4 Jun 4, 2009
Jordan wrote:
Here come the hateful homophobic comments from the "Christians" who frequent these boards!
Gays S u c k.

Wanted to make you happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,374,421
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr HELL ON EARTH 512,995
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 hr IB DaMann 58,767
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 13 hr Princess Hey 9,749
News Michael Jackson postpones some London shows; sa... (May '09) 14 hr Richard Kranium 33
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 17 hr Oldposter 98,009
High School Students Lives Should Matter in Our... 20 hr Culture Auditor 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages