Club owner: Orlando cop accused of fo...

Club owner: Orlando cop accused of fondling woman was "potential problem"

There are 80 comments on the El Sentinel story from Feb 5, 2010, titled Club owner: Orlando cop accused of fondling woman was "potential problem". In it, El Sentinel reports that:

An Orlando police officer arrested after a nursing woman said he fondled her breast and squeezed milk from it was considered "potential problem" because he would spend too much time talking with young women instead of working, according to court documents released Thursday, Brandon Reed Loverde, 31, was booked into Orange County Jail Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Sentinel.

I disagree

Orlando, FL

#59 Feb 26, 2010
Losers wrote:
<quoted text> Go to hell. Go pester the cops who dress and act like whores on the trail. How about the crooked Deputy who tried to lie about the whale attack at Sea World Fl . ALL cops at The Orlando Police Department and the Orange Co. Fl. Sheriffs Department pure scumbags. And the ones who busted into my home and attacked my wife and I at Walt Disney World I hope get their throats cut this year by a scumbag Orlando Drug Addict! And this scumbag in this story needs to go away! How much scm is their in Law Enforcement in Florida?? TO MANY!
Most of the people in this community, myself included, are happy that law enforcement is working undercover on the trail. It keeps little midget rapists like you from engaging in prostitution. Now go get your shine box, my shoes need some polishing...
I disagree

Orlando, FL

#61 Feb 26, 2010
Losers wrote:
<quoted text>People like yourself are scumbags who probably are gay. You talk about my wife,LOL! AT lease she had the courage to admit her mistake . Not like Orlando Officer David Hayward who is a coward criminal crooked cop who ran to Mike Favorit at OPD Internal Affairs Dept.and put together a home invasion so they could abuse my wife and I for four hours. I hope a drug addict cuts these bastards throats along with the scum who wears a badge from Disney World. The real whores in Orlando are crooked cops. And the Chief and Sheriff might open a shoe shine stand at the train station so go see them for a shoe shine. All you can do is come in here and talk about when I was busted for talking to some Deputy whores on the trail. At lease I never did anything to hurt anybody like scumbag cops do like the RAPIST Cop in downtown Orlando recently. Or all the other scumbags who are or were cops RAPING woman and young children in Florida. You are as sick as they are. And to top it off you hide behind your computer like a COWARD cop would ,LOL! All crooked cops and politicians should die in America. Their nothing but scumbags who need to go away. Say hi to all your RAPIST scumbag buddies this weekend for me in Orlando.Even this crooked Sheriff Deputy couldn't tell the truth at first about the death of this poor woman who got killed by a whale at Sea World.There is no question some of these crooked cops would kill innocent people and lie about it like the scumbag cop who lied about being with Casey. I say this cop bastards knows about the babies death. So if you keep your mother and the other whores off the streets then there would be nobody trying to pick up any skanks on the Trail.
First it's pathetic "your mother" jokes, now you're gay bashing. The poor little midget must be getting frustrated. Just remember, you're as much a rapist as the cop in this story.
Tootsie Roll

Satsuma, AL

#65 Mar 8, 2010
I disagree wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm calling you a RAPIST because you were arrested trying to rape an undercover Orange County deputy on the trail a few years back. You've established that if a crime is sexual in nature, it must be a rape. Both the Chief and the Sheriff are over 5 feet tall, that's why it's more appropriate for you to shine my shoes, you little midget rapist!!!
So if what you say is true then why isn't this on the Orange County website? You have been bashing this guy for some time now. You need help big time.

“Smile...It Catches On !”

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Somewhere Very Pretty !

#66 Mar 8, 2010
Tootsie Roll wrote:
<quoted text>So if what you say is true then why isn't this on the Orange County website? You have been bashing this guy for some time now. You need help big time.
You mean "bashing you" for some time now.
Tootsie Roll

Blaine, TN

#69 Mar 11, 2010
I don't believe there is ONE honest cop in Central Florida!! SHOW ME ONE!! I know for a fact Walt Disney protects their crooked hired guns! Disney bring out the VIDEO'S!
reddog

Zellwood, FL

#70 Mar 12, 2010
"Losers", "Crooked Cops and Disney", "Tootsie Roll", and "Scumbags" are all the same person!!! Spewing hate about cops on something that happened over 30 years ago, which no one can confirm, and has admitted on several posts that his wife sleeps with these same "crooked cops" in his own bed and probably at a Disney Hotel somewhere to boot.
reddog

Zellwood, FL

#71 Mar 12, 2010
Tootsie Roll wrote:
I don't believe there is ONE honest cop in Central Florida!! SHOW ME ONE!! I know for a fact Walt Disney protects their crooked hired guns! Disney bring out the VIDEO'S!
The very next cop that you see will be an honest cop.
Tootsie Roll

Blaine, TN

#72 Mar 12, 2010
reddog wrote:
"Losers", "Crooked Cops and Disney", "Tootsie Roll", and "Scumbags" are all the same person!!! Spewing hate about cops on something that happened over 30 years ago, which no one can confirm, and has admitted on several posts that his wife sleeps with these same "crooked cops" in his own bed and probably at a Disney Hotel somewhere to boot.
Hey scumbag do you ever tell the truth. You sure are a RED "DOG".
reddog

Zellwood, FL

#74 Mar 12, 2010
Tootsie Roll wrote:
<quoted text> Hey scumbag do you ever tell the truth. You sure are a RED "DOG".
Must have strucked a nerve, as the truth hurts. Being mad at everyone else because of your wifes deeds makes no sense.
Tootsie Roll

Blaine, TN

#75 Mar 14, 2010
The story here is about a crooked low life piece of crap crooked scumbag cop not my wife and I stupid!
reddog

Zellwood, FL

#76 Mar 14, 2010
A breast in the hand is better than a tootie roll in your shorts!
Tootsie Roll

Knoxville, TN

#77 Mar 15, 2010
Folks how many more cops in Central Florida are just like this creepy loser? Walt Disney Company BREEDS crooked cops and crooked security employees!
MickeyGreed MinnieCorrupt

Blaine, TN

#78 Mar 21, 2010
scumbags.
cold hands

United States

#79 Mar 24, 2010
he milked her like a farm animal
MickeyGreed MinnieCorrupt

Blaine, TN

#80 Mar 24, 2010
This is what cops learn when their in Law School! I wonder how many more at OPD and OCSD are just like him?
MUDDY BOOTS

United States

#84 May 11, 2010
He milked her like a cow.
Crooked Cop Scumbag

Knoxville, TN

#85 May 11, 2010
MUDDY BOOTS wrote:
He milked her like a cow.
A cop in Miami just got busted for molesting a child. A cop in Orlando Just got busted for stealing $200.000. If these bastards are not molesting and beating our woman and children then their robbing taxpayers like the ex-sheriff did in Orange Co. Fl. Walt Disney BREEDS crooked cops!
Yepper Scumbag Disney

United States

#86 May 12, 2010
Walt Disney Co will hire this freak. Walt Disney Co loves crooked cop and operating a crooked security department. Disney stop robbing America.
You Talk Too Much

Orlando, FL

#87 May 13, 2010
Yepper Scumbag Disney wrote:
Walt Disney Co will hire this freak. Walt Disney Co loves crooked cop and operating a crooked security department. Disney stop robbing America.
So, if I understand you correctly, you're saying that you don't like the police in central Florida. I never would have guessed that from the 500 comments you've made saying the exact same thing. Nobody cares about what you think because you're a crazy old man, a criminal, and a complete moron!!!
Mickey Mouse Orgy

Blaine, TN

#88 May 13, 2010
Folks in Miami a cop who was on the force for 41 years just got caught "Molesting " a child?? Let me make this clear "I Hate All Crooked Cops". It just so happens the Orange Co.Fl. Sheriffs Department and the Orlando Police Department is loaded with scumbags.Even the ex-sheriff took money that didn't belong to him.He got so fat his 8 chins hung over his crooked cop uniform! It's not my fault cops are scumbag criminals! How about the Orlando Cop molesting a young woman downtown. How can you tell the difference between a crooked cop and a honest cop? You can't folks so if your smart your will not trust any of these bastards! I say their all crooked!Another cop in Central Florida molested a 15 year old school girl while taking her home. PUKES. Disney BREEDS crooked cops! Folks go to youtube and type in "Disney Sex" and see what goes on behind the scenes.Were these employees on drugs? I wonder if any part time cops who work for these Theme Parks have molested or sexually abuse any young kids working there??? Kid sare not safe at these places or even fast food joints!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,522,662
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 47 min Murphey_Law 94
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Murphey_Law 513,106
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 20 hr zazz 98,384
Republican Party of liars, cheats, sex offenders Apr 24 ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
April is Child Protection Month but Trump Hosts... Apr 24 ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
News Bush revokes pardon after learning of GOP donation (Dec '08) Apr 24 Julios Lottery ti... 15

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages